The Professional Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, thank you. I'm fine." Well, except for some semen on my panties, anyway. But what the hell.

She turned and went into the bedroom. After a moment or two she came back out.

"Gregg is indeed very happy. He asked me to give you this. Please consider it as coming from both of us."

'This' turned out to be an extra hundred. Nice to be appreciated. Nonetheless, being thanked by the wife for fucking her husband had to be the strangest thanks I had ever gotten. Her words worked, though. I still felt sorry for her, but she managed to make me feel that I had done her a professional service.

"I hope we'll see you again, soon," she said.

I smiled noncommittally and mumbled something. I knew Sly was going to be pissed at me and probably wouldn't understand, but I'd be damned if I was going to do this on any kind of regular basis. Way too strange and uncomfortable for my taste. Besides, one of the best parts of my job is its variety. Hell, if I wanted to fuck the same guy every week I might as well get married! In any case it wouldn't to do for me to get stale, would it? Guys know when you're just phoning it in, and it's not nearly as much fun for either of us.

On the ride home I was feeling pretty good about myself, and the wet panties didn't bother me at all.

12