The Professor

Story Info
She wanted him but he must have her.
1.4k words
3.97
17.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is walking by the bookshelves when he sees her that day.

She always walks by them, browsing the shelves, ear pods must be playing something good because now and then when interested in a book she ends up gently swaying her hips distracted of the world around her.

He's seated in a far desk row desk with his research papers all over, reading something entirely random when she snatches his attention like every other day.

She's wearing a white shirt that masks her curves a little but still a little tight by her breasts and salient nipples can be seen whenever something arouses her.

A flowered skirt loose enough to dance around her legs when she moves her hips by the song she's listening to. That devilish skirt that she insist on wearing on summer classes plays wicked games with his sight and mind when she carelessly crosses and uncrosses her legs looking like a bored child.

She is leaning on a shelf nodding with the music browsing the book pages when she looks up and across the room until their eyes meet.

Promptly she stands up straight but with the same calm expression locks eyes with him for a moment until she greets him with a polite nod and a smile.

She puts the book back in its place and resume to her wandering, meanwhile, his stare never breaks. His eyes follow her like an amused predator studying his prays every move. She knew and she liked it.

With no hurry on her steps she moves to the other rows making her way through the books and now and then she looked back at him making sure he was still watching while her mind played her fantasies imagining that mysterious professor wanting her as much as she wanted him. Those same fantasies that she played to indulge her mind when her body wanted to be touched.

One more glance over his desk, and she found him looking down at his papers making her stomach twirl. It seems that he lost interest. Too bad.

She kept going because her library walks was for her and not for him. Books were the key to her imagination, and she loved the time wasted between them and her search for new pages to read.

A little time after and another curious glance found his seat empty and another twirl in her stomach when she faced that unfortunately, the game was over for now. She shrugged alone putting the book back and making her way to another row.

She found another book to read and it was pressed against her breasts firmly as she walked out the library into the hot air night. Her mind playing just as hot scenes of her fantasies with the professor making her smile as she walked her way to the parking lot.

Something made her shiver, like a weird feeling deep inside her. Was she alone? She started to walk faster removing the ear pods to see if she could hear anything different. Were those another set of footsteps?

"Why did I parked so far?" Of course nothing like that ever crossed her mind. That library was like a second home, and she knew the surroundings so well that she would never fear it. She was afraid to look behind and at that moment a comical movie like scene popped in her mind where the frail girl runs and when she tries to look behind she ends up falling on her own feet. How do you supposed to hold your keys? It was between your fingers like a claw? And then? Am I supposed to shove them on the guy's torso? Face? That if I can manage to do it right.

Her sweaty and freezing hands were trying to place her keys between her fingers when she finally gathered the courage to look just when she was about to get to her car. No one was there.

She let her breath out realizing her mind was playing tricks on her, that her own stories played her as the scary character, but she also realized how turned on by it she was. She felt between her how wet she was by that crazy idea of being followed. Wet thighs, red cheeks, shivers up and down her spine as she was trying to catch her breath looking over the empty lot.

She made her final steps to her car, shaking her head in disbelief of how foolish she was tricked by her own mind.

When she was about to place her keys to open the car door she felt hands strongly holding her waist. The panic made her face burn again.

One hand quickly covered her mouth, and she felt his body pressing her against the cold metal of the car. She struggled with her hands, but he quickly grabbed her lose wrist tightly using his body to immobilize her body and his legs found their way between hers.

Her struggle seemed futile as he was obviously way stronger than her, and she found herself unable to move. She was grasping for air and trying to mumble words but his hand was firmly holding her shut.

Following that hand, holding her quiet, a strong arm held her close and his torso like a wall behind her. His legs spreading hers open and close to her ass she could feel a cock hard as rock.

When she stops struggling he came by her ear and gently just said "shush..." She could feel his hot breath in her ear and that made her feel a pulsating feeling in her low belly. Her body betraying her instincts.

She could feel his hips moving from side to side making that hard hot erection playing with the curves of her ass cheeks, and she suddenly felt her knees weak. He grabbed her body keeping her close and a deep low laugh came out of his lips.

She started to smell a very particular smell. Something she kept close in her mind whenever she was touching herself. The smell of his aftershave. Was it possible?

A deep burning desire burst into her skin imagining the serious figure of her professor being her predator at this moment. Something she didn't even make in her mind first.

His lips were in her neck and her body once more betraying her let every muscle loosen up, letting him in charge of holding her close.

He holds her arm on her back between them, holding it like that, making his hand free to roam her skin. He placed on her waist once more where it found its way under her shirt caressing her rib cage and her side boob then it went south through her leg and under the skirt where his fingertips firmly made their way up. She tried to close her legs because she didn't want him to know how much she was oddly turned on by it just make him open her legs again, she felt his thigh between hers, digging, find its way up and hand grabbed her leg making it open even more. Pretty soon with the body movements she found herself involuntarily grinding his leg.

He placed his hand over her pussy on top of her panties fabric when he grunted feeling how wet she was.

With a moan something animalistic was awakened on him. He grabbed her panties and with a single movement, he torn it off and placed his fingers inside of her wet labia making her produce muffled moans.

He kept fingering her up until she was very close to cum then he brought his hand near her nose whispering "Can you smell how good you feel? Can you see how horny you are by this?"

He unbuttoned his pants bringing out his hard rock cock placing its tip inside her, he opened her shirt and pushed down her bra exposing her hard aroused nipples to the night air and let himself slide into her. Once inside his vision turned red, he couldn't control himself anymore.

He started thrusting himself harder and harder, he took her nipple between his fingertips twisting and making her body squirm. They were both insanely given into the situation.

He grabbed her hair and made his way to her neck, kissing and nibbling while he buried his cock deep inside of her. With one last thrust he came as she reached her peak too.

They were both grasping for air, he put her skirt down back in place and closed his pants, he turned her around facing him, they both starred in each other's eyes for a moment, and he took her chin with his fingers and kissed her lips deeply...