The Professor

Story Info
Getting punished at school, then the Professor makes me his.
7.7k words
4.17
19k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deeangel
deeangel
78 Followers

All characters are over the age of 21 and any names are totally coincidental.

I wake up with the alarm blaring. I roll over grappling to find the off switch. I will be free of college and homeward-bound in just a couple of days. I jump out of bed and straight to the shower and have to hurry, as I don't want to be late for the professor; he can be quite cantankerous and it's best not to test the waters.

I just about made it. I enter as quietly as I could and slipped into a seat in the hope he didn't hear me, as he was a stickler for everyone to be sat ready for when he came in.

I smiled at the girl next to me as she mouthed good luck crossing her fingers, and we both grinned.

The lesson went well, and I was busy taking notes nearly the whole lesson, nothing at all was said about me being a few minutes late, when the professor said, 'your exam is tomorrow afternoon and anyone late will not be allowed in,' and he looked directly at me, making me flush, his deep rich ocean blues eyes seem to penetrate mine, making my belly tremble and wet my panties. The bell went and everyone was in a hurry to get out, including me. I was bent over collecting my stuff, saying to Jill whom I had been sitting next to, 'phew, I didn't think I would get away with that,' when a booming voice rose above the noise, 'Lily Ansel, come down to the front.' My face fell, my heart fell to my feet and Jill looked at me with pity in her eyes, 'good luck, she whispered, 'I have also been punished by him for being late,' rubbing her butt as she told me.

'What did he do,' I asked her; my eyes following where her hand rubbed her bottom.

'He spanked me, put me over his knee and spanked me, thank goodness, I was only five minutes late, I made sure I wasn't late again. It took me ages before I could sit down again. Anyway, good luck I will be thinking about you, then was off without a backwards glance.

I made my way to where he was sitting and stood before him silently. Looking at him close up, he looked to be in his mid-thirties, with jet black hair which he always kept neat and tidy, he had a slim build, yet looked well-defined. He stood, I would say about six foot three, he had large hands and was left-handed. When he looked up at me his deep blue eyes penetrated mine, making me blush and shuffle my feet. 'You were over ten minutes late to my class Lily, twelve to be exact, why!'

'I, I forgot one of my books and had to go back for it, sorry sir.' My eyes lowered to the floor: my hands entwined behind my back, making my nipples poke out of my top.

He looked me up and down, my clothes were always loose so they would hide my tiny figure. 'Go and wait outside my study Lily, I shall be there shortly, go now,' he lowered his eyes and carried on with what he had been doing.

I slowly made my way to his study, when John stopped me, saying he was late once, and he had told him to bend over and gave him the cane, fuck did it hurt.'

'Gee thanks John, just what I needed to hear.'

'No problem Lily, you'll get over it, all you have to think about is going home, won't be long now, then we're free,' punching the air with his fist. He rubbed my shoulder, telling me 'good luck.'

I was sitting outside his office, when I heard him coming down the corridor, hearing him talking to someone, 'when will they learn not to be late,' I heard the professor say.

'Well you know the youngsters of today Adam; they think it's ok to do as they please and think they can get away with it and not get punished. The trouble with you Adam is you're far too soft with them. If anyone is late to my studies, I check the time and then double their punishment, they're never late again.'

'Thanks, you've given me something to think about.' I heard him coming nearer and nearer, and then he turned the corner, not stopping even though he saw me sitting there, trembling. He closed the door behind him, I heard him talk to his secretary and asked her to bring me in, and when she was finished she could go.

His secretary came out, showed me in, and then asked my name and how late I was. I told her my name but shaved a couple of minutes of the time I was late. She wrote everything down, then took it into his study, when she gave it to him, he raised his eyebrows, 'did she tell you about five minutes?'

'Yes, she did. I'm all done, may I go now sir?'

'Ok, Sally, yes you may; it looks like I am going to have to deal with a liar as well,' he shook his head saying without lifting his head, 'see you tomorrow Sally, lock the door when you go, will you please.'

She came out, tidied her desk, and then left locking the door behind her. When I heard her locking the door, my heart rate escalated.

After a few minutes, the professor said, 'come this way, Lily,' I leant over to pick my things up. 'You can leave your things there; the door is locked so no one can enter without my permission. I entered his study, knowing I was going to be spanked, but not how. 'Now tell me again why you were late and how late were you?'

'I forgot a book sir and had to go back to it, I'm so sorry.'

'And how late were you?'

'Between five and seven minutes,' when she said this, he looked at her noticing how she was flushing.

'Don't fucking lie to me Lily, you have just added to your punishment,' he said, banging his open hand on the desk, making me jump. It looks like you're going to be one of the last pupils I have to punish, as I shan't be here next term. Now stand in front of me and drop your panties, I am going to spank your bare ass for being late, normally it is one spank for every minute, but with you, I am going to double it, then more, because you have lied to me as well. Now drop your panties and give them to me, hesitate and I will treble it.'

I slowly stood, dropping my panties, knowing he was watching every move I made, and then gave them to him. He could feel the dampness in the crotch of my panties. Tapping the edge of his desk, 'bend over the desk Lily and don't move, lateness and liars have to be punished.'

I leant over his desk feeling him place a knee between my legs opening them wider. He lifted my skirt. I heard him reach for something out of one of his drawers and then brought it down sharply on my butt.

'Fucking ouch that hurts,' I squealed.

'That's one Lily, and you were twelve minutes late, so normally that's twelve, but because you lied to me I am doubling it, and you will count everyone, if you don't or miss a number I will start again. Do you understand?'

I nodded my head, whispering, yes sir,' for every swat he gave me I counted, and my clit and nipples were rubbing on his desk making me moan. My skirt kept falling, so he ripped it off and noticed how red my butt was getting and my pussy was beginning to drip. I couldn't help but start pulling on my nipples and we were only halfway through.

'Don't fucking leak on my desk or I shall make you clean it up with your tongue, now keep counting.' He spread my legs wider, putting a spreader bar on me so I wouldn't be able to close my legs, this allowed him to see my virgin pussy. By the time he had reached fifteen, tears were falling, now and then he would stop and rub my butt and down my crack, slapping my pussy as he did. When he reached twenty-four he stopped for a minute, telling me, 'that would normally be it, but because of my lies I am upping it to thirty;' I had to endure another six he told me not to move, he could hear me crying, but didn't seem to be too bothered.

When he came back he knelt behind me, telling me he was putting some ointment on, and began to soothe it into my butt and pussy; the way he massaged the cream on felt very soothing and it was turning me on; but the next question that came out of his mouth surprised me, 'how many boys have fucked you Lily or are you still a virgin, and don't lie to me.'

'Three sir, but I'm still a virgin.'

'Really, you've fucked three boys and you say you are still a virgin?'

Yes sir, I am, my pussy is still intact.' He looked at me as if I was telling more lies. I went to stand up, but he held my back stopping me, watching me rub my butt trying to ease the pain. But what I didn't realise was, both my hands were rubbing my bottom, which was opening my butt cheeks for him to see my star. A couple of minutes later he took the spreader bar off me telling me to stand and face him. I stood facing him with my tear-stained face, shuffling from one foot to the other.

'Are you going to be late again Lily,' he asked me.

'No sir, I think I have learned my lesson.

'Very well, you can go now.'

I straightened my skirt, and couldn't get out of there fast enough, but when I reached the outer door, I remembered his secretary had locked it and had to turn back. I timidly knocked on his door. 'Yes,' came a firm voice.

'Sir, the door is locked, I can't get out and I need to pee now,' holding my finger on my dripping pussy. He stood and unlocked

the door for me, then stood with his fingers around the door knob watching me. 'Sir, you still have my panties' I whispered.

'I do, don't I Lily. I will return them at the end of school time, so be a good girl as I shall be watching,' he said.

I lowered my head and without saying another word I went to the toilet. I sat with great care as I could feel my bottom and pussy throbbing, then while I was peeing I lifted my top to see my nipples hardening, which made me think of the boys who had fucked my ass, they also sucked and played hard with my breasts and nipples. I remembered Tom who was fucking me hard saying, 'fuck Lily you have one tight ass' and as he thrust deep into me he pulled hard on my nipples making me moan and my pussy juice. He told me to get ready as he was going to shoot his spunk deep inside me, then watched me as I diddled my clit for him. 'Fuck Lily, I can see you pulsating, you're making me hard again, pull your knees up to your chest, I want your tight ass again as I watch you cum for me,' he pounded me hard again, 'fucking cum for me now,' he shouted, and I did.

When I had finished on the toilet, I gently cleaned myself up, then went to meet my friends. They all asked how I was feeling. I told them my bottom and pussy were burning from the spanking he gave me. The girls giggled, some saying, he sure does hurt, doesn't he? Then we all started giggling. I then told them that this was his last semester as he was leaving tomorrow.

By the end of school, I could sit with a little more ease and as I made my way out of school, the professor was talking to a colleague, when he saw me he stopped me handing my panties to me, and said, 'I hope you've learned your lesson, Lily.' I looked at him nodding my head, grasping my panties and pushing them into my pocket, I walked away quickly. His colleague smiled at him asking what I had done to get punished, he told him and said that he had taken his advice; they both smiled as they watched me walk away.

That evening Tom came around and started to caress my bottom, asking me if I wanted him. I looked at him, slowly lifting my top to show him my nipples. 'Fuck Lily they're very prominent,' he said bending his head as he started to suck them. I unzipped him getting his hardening cock out and began to wank him. I pulled him off my wet nipples taking his cock to the back of my mouth. 'Ahhhh Lily, you naughty girl, you want me to feed you or fuck your ass?'

'Oh fuck Tom both, make me feel it so I can remember it during the holidays.'

He fucked me long and hard, sucking my nipples as well as pinching, squeezing and pulling them. 'Fuck Tom I'm going to cum,' I panted as I diddled my clit.

Yeah, cum for me bitch' feeling him thrusting so hard I felt his cum spattering the walls of my anus. When he pulled out, he held some of my hair, saying 'suck my cock and sac clean cunt.' I sucked his cock, sac, and arsehole clean.

I made a drink for us both when we calmed down we were both still naked. 'What do you intend on doing during the holidays,' Tom asked me watching me diddling my clit as juices ran freely from my pussy.

'Not too sure yet, but I am going to miss getting arsed by you.'

'Why won't you let me fuck your fanny? Just looking at it makes me want to bury my cock deep inside it.'

'I want to stay a virgin for as long as possible and want to save my cherry for my one true love.' I was playing with my nipples as well as I was telling him this.

'Ok, I understand but let me eat you out and tongue you to an orgasm, I promise not to go any further, but I will make you cum.' I looked at him, spreading my thighs for him. 'Open your lips for me and show me.' I opened my legs and cunt lips wide for him, doing this made my clit pop. 'Fuck Lily,' I lowered my head between her thighs tonguing her from her arse to her clit and rolling my tongue around her inner labia, then went to her clit sucking hard, as I pushed two fingers deep in her butt.

'Fuck Tom, you're making me cum,' I screamed.

'That's right baby let Tom drink your juices,' my fingers worked in and out of her butt, my tongue circling her virgin hole, I pinched and pulled her clit hard and she came like a screaming banshee.

The last day of school came, and I made sure I wasn't late, I was twenty minutes early. I sat purposely at the front, my legs slightly parted, so the professor could see I wasn't wearing a bra or any panties and had a butt plug in my arse. I pulled my top to the side, squeezing my nipples. I knew I was tormenting him but didn't care, seeing as he was leaving I wouldn't have to see him again. No one else had arrived yet, so as I pulled on my nipples I diddled my clit, showing him I was no shrinking violet. I looked at his face, but there was no expression at all, he just sat watching me, when all of a sudden students started to arrive. I closed my legs putting my wet fingers in my mouth sucking them clean and smiling at him. I saw a flash of something in his eyes, but it quickly vanished.

The exams went ok and I didn't struggle too much with them, then all of a sudden the bell rang. We all hollered 'free as last.' We made our way to the main doors. I didn't have time to waste as I wanted to be home as soon as possible.

I piled my car full of my stuff when the professor passed, stopping directly in front of me, 'be careful what you do Lily or you just might get a surprise you weren't expecting,' then he was gone, walking off down the street. I shrugged my shoulders thinking no more of it.

I arrived home just after seven pm, and my mum and daddy were waiting by the door for me, I ran to them giving them both a big tight hug; my mum cuddled me gently brushing my back, 'so glad your home sweetheart,' and kissed me then passed me to my daddy and went inside. My daddy squeezed me hard, pulling me into his body as he gripped my arse, pulling me onto his hard cock. 'It's good to see you, honey, we have lots to tell you,' and he kissed me too, but on my lips, we went in and mum had already set the table, we had a late dinner and I was soon yawning. They both looked at me telling me to go to bed and rest well. I lay naked on top of my bed and was soon fast asleep, showing everything I had. My parents popped their heads in as they headed to bed, both giggled and then went to their room.

A while later I was awakened needing to pee and I could hear daddy saying to mum, I am going to fuck you till you scream bitch, now on your hands and knees while I put your tail in, then I heard mum yapping like a bitch on heat. I went for a pee, and as I was going back to my room I saw their door was open a crack, so I stopped and peeked in, seeing mum's legs spread wide as she was on her hands and knees. I saw the butt plug and tail daddy had inserted into her arse. He pushed at her back so her head was laying on the bed, her arse high in the air. 'Oh master' she whimpered fuck your bitch hard, make me feel it. Fill my hole full.' He fucked her to the hilt and his balls were slapping against her clit. 'I'm going to cum master,' he could feel her pulling him further in, 'no you fucking don't cum, not until I allow you to bitch.' She held on best she could until she felt him spurting his seed deep into her. When he finished cumming he pulled out and turned her onto her back and held her pussy lips wide. 'Show me,' he said as he pulled her butt plug out, seeing her gaping arsehole and his cum along with her juices as they flowed out of her pussy into her arse, then pushed his cock into her arse. 'Fuck bitch, you do excite me. Hope you're getting all this on film Bill,' he barely managed to say, as he pounded away. 'Now fucking cum for your master, we want to see you pulsate. She came hard, whimpering 'master, yes your fucking slut bitch is cumming.'

I felt so excited just by watching them, thinking BillI, Bill who; surely not the old man from next door. I crept back to my bedroom and got myself off, then fell into a restful, peaceful sleep; dreaming of the professor, assing me hard.

When I got up the next morning, I was surprised to see them acting normally, as though nothing had happened last night, although mum kept smiling at daddy as she stood next to him, and I noticed his fingers creep up her skirt, causing mum to huff out a breath.

'We have to go visit your auntie, she has had a fall, do you want to come with us' mum asked. 'No mum, if you don't mind I'll stay here, you won't be too long will you?'

'No sweetheart we shouldn't be, but I shall phone you when we get there, ok.' I nodded my head, as my mouth was full of food. 'By the way,' daddy said, 'we've had someone new move in at the back of us, it's a teacher, so we shouldn't have much trouble from him, so if you see a stranger in the back garden, don't fret. I'm sure they will introduce themselves at some point.'

'Ok, daddy,' was all I said and carried on with my breakfast. Half an hour later they had brought their cases down, and both kissed me and pinched my already hard nipples, then told me to take care and to listen out for their phone call, and not to worry about the new neighbour. I told them I wouldn't and waved them goodbye.

I cleaned up, hoovering and dusting, then went upstairs for a leisurely shower. On my way down, I heard the house phone ringing. I dashed down to it and it was daddy, 'hi babe, are you ok,' I told him I was then asked how auntie was, he told me she had badly bruised her hip bone and would need their help for a while. But if I needed any help at all, Bill from next door would help me. I told him ok and not to worry, I would be ok, then we said our goodbyes and I replaced the phone on its cradle. I went into the kitchen to make myself a cool drink, looking out the window down the garden to see if I could see anyone, but no; I decided to get a lounger and seeing as I was by myself, I could be naked and not worry.

I made a chicken salad for my lunch with a nice cold shandy. I took it outside and ate with relish, when I had finished I laid back, spreading my legs, not caring as there was only the old man next door, I decided to go to my room to find my goodies. I found my vibrating butt plug and took it out with some lube. I laid back, brought my knees to my chest, opened my bum hole, smeared lube on my butt plug then on my fingers, and pushed my fingers in my arse lubing my hole. I grasped the butt plug and gently pushed it in till it could go no further. I let my legs flop wide, turning the vibration on. I lay back enjoying the sensations I was getting; it was making me want to hump. I pulled, pinched and twisted my nipples, till I had a little orgasm when I saw a shadow in the far window. I sat up quickly trying to take a closer look, but then thought it was my imagination, so I lay back and fell to sleep.

I was awakened by someone talking, 'Hello, it's nice to meet you, my name is Adam, I used to be a professor at the college this young lady used to go to. And you are?'

deeangel
deeangel
78 Followers
12