The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mr Hemp, but people call me Bill, and I am always in the garden at some point, if there's anything you need, you only have to ask.' Adam could see he had his cock in his hand, 'sorry, don't mind me, but she always stirs the blood if you know what I mean,' Bill grinned.

'I know exactly what you mean, I had cause to spank her the other day for being late and lying to me.'

'Yes, she can be a vixen, I've even seen her getting her arse fucked by some of the boys, and her parents often fuck out here, they are a very sexual family, and it gets me so hard every time.

I woke suddenly sitting up quickly, seeing old Bill staring at my naked body, and how my butt plug was twinkling at him. 'You seen enough Bill,' I said humping my arse up and down; when I heard a stern voice, 'Lily, how dare you speak to an elder like that, I have a good mind to come over there and spank your fucking arse and twat again, but harder this time.'

I jumped up recognising the voice, and when I looked in their direction, I was surprised and shocked to see the professor. 'Oh, err, what are you doing here sir, I thought you said you were leaving? Staring at his large hands dangling over the fence.'

'Yes, Lily, I have finished working at the college, and have just moved in here, although, I knew you would be one of my new neighbours, now apologise to Bill, or I shall open this gate and spank you,' he looked at me with desire in his eyes and I thought to myself, I'm going to have to apologise, no fucking way. So I just lay back, ignoring them both, playing with my clit, as two men were watching me, pumping the butt plug in and out of my arse and the vibration was turning me on, thinking neither one could do anything as I was in my own home. But how wrong could I have been, the professor opened the gate and came striding towards me and Bill came through the gate holding some rope.

'Cheeky fucking bitch isn't she,' Bill said, as he shook Adam's hand.

'Yes, she certainly is,' the professor's cock was lengthening at what he was seeing, and she could see it out of the bottom of his shorts, his large purple knob end was making my mouth water. 'She needs to learn; it seems the spanking she got the other day wasn't enough.'

He went towards her grasping hold of her arm, and when he pulled her up, she went to slap him with her other hand. He brought his arm up stopping the blow. He flipped her over before she knew what was happening; the next thing she knew Bill had fastened both wrists to the lounger, so she had very little movement.

'What do you think you are doing you pair of perverts,' she tried to get more out, but Bill's cock was by her face, and he pushed in, in one go. 'Ah, wanted to do this to you for so long now, now I'm going to feed you and show you I'm not such a worthless old man like you think I am, you should ask your mum she can tell you, you're a slut bitch just like she is,' he then began pumping my mouth pushing into my throat, Lily's eyes widened and she began to gag with his size, not believing what she was hearing.

'That's right Lily, I caught her one day as naked as you are now, I asked them if they needed any help, and your daddy told me that he did, as he wanted both her holes filled, as he was leading her around the back garden on a collar and leash, he wanted a big cock in her cunt while he took her ass cherry, but I was to make sure I punished her tits too. I saw him lube her ass and his cock, then pushed in, 'fuck bitch, you've got a tight arse, let your master in. She sat on top of me and every time your daddy pulled out she dropped hard on my cock. I pulled her forward so I could suck her nipples, the more I sucked the harder she wanted fucking. And fuck her did we. We often have a threesome and boy does she enjoy it every fucking time.

The professor was pushing and pulling on my butt plug, making me whimper, he lifted my arse in the air and seeing the butt plug, he could see inside my cunt. He stopped the vibration and pulled the plug out, 'fuck what an ass, you're going to let me fuck you aren't you Lily, I wanted to fuck you the other day, but I controlled myself.'

He stood near Bill as he was mouth fucking me. Bill did no more than start to suck the professor's cock to lube it for him. He pulled out and went round to my arse again pulling my cheeks wide, then pushing into the hilt; this made Lily arch her back as she felt the professor pinching her clit hard. 'I can feel your arse tighten Lily, you want to cum for me don't you,' she nodded her head aggressively.

They both fucked her hard for a good thirty minutes when Bill finally said, I can't hold on any longer son, I need to feed the bitch full.'

Lily had cum several times and was relishing the way they were both fucking her, when she whispered, take my cherry sir, my virginity is yours.'

The professor no more than pulled out of her and opened her pussy lips, 'You sure you want me to take your cherry, Lily. 'Yes sir I am, I have been a bad, bad bitch 'cause I love to be naked all the time and to fuck and suck cock, use me.'

He did no more than push in, in one go, making her squeal as she felt him ripping her open, Bill immediately pushed his cock back in her mouth to quieten her and she began sucking hard again. The more he fucked her, the more she felt, the feeling went from pain to pleasure, as she felt him twisting her nipples. He could feel her tightening around his cock, 'cum for me Lily; from now on I am your master, and you will obey and do everything I order you to, do you understand me?' Again she nodded her head, cumming like a faucet. One of them had undone the ropes so her arms were free, and she automatically punished her tits.

Bill turned round pushing his arse into her face when Adam wanted to see her lick his arse, Lily hold his arse cheeks open then you can get deep, she held his cheeks wide pushing her face into his butt, pushing her tongue deep into him. She bobbed her head backwards and forwards, she didn't care, she just wanted more of what they were giving her. Bill stood, turning around, his cock hard again.

He walked round to where Adam was and he lifted her leg thigh high, 'filling her arse full,' Adam was now breathing heavily, when he felt Bill's cock filling her arse, 'Ahhhh fuck me, he said, I'm going to have her fucking arse and twat every day.' What none of them saw was one of the other neighbours had been filming everything as best he could, as he was getting wanked hard too; and he couldn't wait for her parents to come home so he could show them.

Adam felt her tightening again, telling her not to cum, she was to hold it back until he permitted her to cum, just as Bill blasted another load into her arse coating the walls of her buttocks with thick creamy cum. He pulled out of her, and sat down, he hadn't had as much excitement in a while, but still wanted to see all her lady parts working, begging to be used. Adam came hard and fast deep into her, forcing her cervix to open to him as he filled her full. When he pulled out of her his cock had smears of her blood coating him, he told her to lick him clean, and as she took him deep in her throat he pinched and pulled her clit, telling her to let go and cum for him.

Bill was holding her legs wide and they could all see her palpitating, her nipples rock hard and pointy. His fingers found the hood of her clit and pulled it back hard, saying again 'cum Lily, cum for me NOW' as he gave her cunt a couple of slaps. She couldn't help but let go cumming hard, squirting into Bill's mouth. When she had finished cumming, he put his mouth to her clit and mound and sucked feverishly, but stopped suddenly. Saying to Adam 'I need to go rest a while, get me some energy,' Adam smiled at him Telling him he would take her to his and bathe her, and get her ready.

I vaguely remember hearing him say this, wondering what he could mean by getting me ready; but I didn't question it when he picked me up in his arms taking me to his home. I leaned against his chest, feeling his nipple against my mouth, so I sucked hard on it, enjoying how it hardened with the attention I was giving it, my other fingers found his other nipple, pinching and pulling on it as I sucked. As he was carrying me upstairs, he told me I could play later setting me down while he filled the tub, then laid me down, washing me clean.

'You know Lily, I truly didn't think you were a virgin, not at the age of twenty-two, you surprised me, but now I have had you I am not letting you go, you're mine, you're so fucking gorgeous. I will make sure you get enough pleasure, for you are one horny fucking slut.'

I looked at him smiling, thinking, yes I love it when I am ass fucked I don't know that much, but yeah I have a couple of butt plugs and vibrators, but nothing else, even though I knew there are lots of things to enhance your sexual pleasure, and I so enjoyed what he and old Bill did to me, so much so I wanted more. I wonder if he will teach me, feeling his hands all over my body.

'Lay back Lily and put your legs over the edge, then I can check you are ok' he waited until I did as he asked. He opened me wide, smiling, his fingers gently caressing my nether regions. 'How much do you know about sex? Would you like me to teach you? Do you want to be my bitch? I nodded my head, my fingers pulling on my nipples, I love fucking sir, feeling all the sensations that ripple through my body.'

'Very good, don't move from that position,' he walked out of the bathroom going into another room, when he came back he was holding a gold chain with clips on each end and a collar with a leash. 'Stand up Lily, I want to try these on you.' As I stood for him he sucked hard on my tits attaching the clamps to them, so my nipples poked out. 'Fuck they hurt,' I squealed.

'Only for a minute or two, then you will feel the difference, now spread your legs and pull the hood of your clit back,' again I obeyed him, and my clit popped out. He glanced at me attaching another to my clit. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck' I huffed. 'Oh, you certainly will be little one, now step out of the bath, I am going to put this collar on you and some paw pads.' He pulled on the chains, sending pain and pleasure through me.

I stepped onto a towel allowing him to put a collar on me fastening it at the back so I couldn't remove it and felt a tingling at my throat, I began to say something, but all that came out was a yap, yap, yap, as he fitted the paw pads to my hands and knees. I could feel myself getting wet again, as he told me to get on all fours and crawl by him. I was desperate to tell him I was leaking, but again only yap, yap, yap, yap, yap. Does my slut want a tail in her ass, then you will truly be my bitch,' I looked at him wondering where this was going, even though I was enjoying everything he was doing to me. And again I nodded my head, 'hold your cheeks wide for me Lily' then he pushed a tail in my ass.

When we go to the kitchen we are going to eat, then I am going to take you for a walk, you won't be able to walk down the stairs, you will have to come down backwards, ok? But I shall be with you at all times.'

When we got to the kitchen, he placed a meal in front of me making me lick my lips, but when I looked for my cutlery, he tutted and said, my bitch doesn't use knives and forks she licks her food up from the plate. I looked at him with a frown, as he placed his fingers on the chain at my clit and twisted it, as he pulled the chain between my nipples and pulled, I let out a whimper, and he smiled saying, 'is this exciting my bitch.' Looking at him I nodded my head and the only way I could show him was to lift one of my legs, showing him how wet I was. 'You're learning,' he said as he began to eat his meal. I was so hungry I dived in, slurping, and sucking all my food up; when I had finished, I looked up at him and he burst out laughing, he stood going to the sink and came back with a cloth, 'let your master clean you up,' he wiped my face of all the food that had splashed on my face telling me, 'there, my girl is as pretty as a picture, come on,' he said and walked to the door pulling on my leash. I followed him still yapping, he looked at me, pointing his finger to the floor. I quickly got on all fours, I couldn't believe how aroused I was and I was bursting to pee; he must have known, saying, does my bitch need to piss?' I nodded my head. He walked me up the garden to a patch and stopped, pointing his finger as if telling me to do my duty there. There was nothing I could do but follow his instructions, and when I peed it came out like a torrent, I sighed a sigh of relief and wanted to thank him, yap, yap, yap and I caressed the side of his leg with my cheek.

Bill was in his garden again when he saw us but went back indoors only to return some five minutes later, as did the other neighbours mostly elderly men, some saying that she needed to be taken in hand, as she was always laying naked in the garden masturbating or letting her boyfriend fuck her ass, then getting her boyfriend to plug her with the vibrating butt plug then sucking him off as she cleaned him, getting them all turned on, she was always tormenting them, laughing while she did, thinking none of the old timers would ever touch her, as they would have to deal with her daddy, and they didn't want it to affect their friendship with her parents.

'She has one good tight arse,' Bill told them. All they could hear was yap, yap, yap, yap, yap.

'Oh Lily, are you telling me you're getting excited again,' Adam asked her. An excited yap, yap, yap and a nod of her head, as she lifted one of her legs to show him how much she was leaking. She was licking her lips, as she saw all the old men's cocks twitching, she was on her knees, her paw-covered hands scraping his leg as she took his hard cock in her mouth and started sucking, 'fucking hell Lily,' he grabbed her hair pulling her off, telling her to lay on her back and show him how much she wanted him. She lay down bringing her knees to her chest letting her legs fall wide open, then put her hands together moving them backwards and forwards excitedly, just like a puppy would. He pulled her nipple clamps which also pulled the clamp on her clit, he pulled so hard they all came off, making her nipples and clit burn and tingle as the blood returned to them. 'Lily I am going to take your collar off, so you can tell us all how much you want us all to fuck you. Now gather round gentlemen, I am going to fist her till she cums for us. They could all see her cunt pulsating and saw him lubing both hands along with her cunt and ass. He then pushed three fingers into her ass, pumping in and out several times, then four, then his fist, continuing to pump, he pushed two fingers into her cunt scissoring her so he could get more in, then his other fist disappeared up her twat, they could hear her moaning as she was being used; her hips humping backwards and forwards. 'More master, more, I fucking love cocks, punish my fucking clit. He lay down sitting her on top of him, burying his cock into the hilt, then pulled her forward opening her cheeks, for Bill to ass her.' Bill didn't need to be told twice as he was hard and ready to go again, pushing two fingers of each hand in her ass opening her more than she had ever been opened before as he buried his large cock deep in her ass, between them they fucked her hard, making her cum several more times, especially when Adam pinched her clit hard, and pulling it further out. They both filled her with their spunk at the same time and pulled out. 'Nooooooo,' she screamed, fill me, fuck me.' He placed her collar around her neck again holding her leash, pointing his forefinger to the floor, she immediately got on all fours, yap, yap, yap, as he guided her around to all her neighbours, they all wanted to do something with her, punish her for all her tormenting. Some had her suck their cocks, others had her lick their arses, and one had a huge cock, 'this gentleman wants to fuck your arse, but he has a fancy for you to yap, as he fucks you, and when he has finished, you will be able to take two cocks at the same time, as well as one in your twat and another in your mouth. Now lift your leg bitch and show him. She lifted her legs opening herself to this huge cock and he pushed in, he didn't last too long as she was so tight, she milked his cock of everything he had, while others fingerfucked her or pulled and twisted her nipples and clit. She was so excited, yap, yap, yaps came out and she squirted hard. When he pulled out she was lying on the large lounger he had placed in the middle of the garden, he fastened her knees by the side of her head wide apart, her whole body was burning with need. He took her collar off asking her, what would your parents do if they saw you like this?'

'Master, I often see my daddy dominating mum, collaring her and making her yap. I even see him walking her naked body around the garden, when they think they are alone, and I have seen and heard him spanking her hard. I must get it from them, trying to catch my breath as all the men had their hands all over her. 'Please master I need to fucking cum again.'

'I will make you cum and this time I shall bury my twelve-inch cock deep into your cervix and impregnate you, then you will be forever mine, and I shall teach you to be more subservient in my playroom.' He pushed his cock so deep into her that she felt him hitting her cervix, then feeling him force it open so he could push all the way in and as he did, he smiled at someone. 'Now close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to.'

He was fucking her again very hard, his ball slapping against her arse, when she felt someone fill her arse full, 'Fuck yeah, fuck me, use me like the bitch I am,' she cried.

I most certainly will baby, and you're going to take all my spunk just like your mum does when we all fuck her.'

Her eyes shot open, 'daddy she squealed. She looked round to see her mum also naked crawling on all fours, getting fucked by the neighbours in every hole.

'No one but Adam will fuck your twat until you are impregnated, then we can all have you, as we do your mum, and she loves every minute of it. She loves Bill to take her in her arse at the same time as I do, she adores being double penetrated and filmed,' he said.

'Fuck Lily, you're making me cum again,' pushing in hard he felt his cock penetrating her cervix and shot his load deep within her. He pulled out, fastening her cunt lips with some pegs, she knew she would have to clean him again and she did, just as her daddy shot his load up her arse.

Adam looked toward her daddy, as he said, 'good job Adam, I didn't think you would get her to open up, but just look at her now, a true bitch just like her mum. They pulled out of her, watching the older neighbours have a chance to fuck them both. 'Yes, I don't know what it is about Lily, but every time I look at her my cock gets hard, but I am going to take her to my playroom and show her things that will open her eyes, pleasure and punishment,' Lily's daddy smiled at him, 'that would be wonderful Adam, truly wonderful.

But that's another story, maybe.

12