All Comments on 'The Professor and His Desires Ch. 01'

by carnalfemme

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
Good Daughter

Letting her Daddy make her feel good!

truthseeker40truthseeker40over 5 years ago
Good read!

Good beginning. I wish there could have been some background concerning the Professor's desires for his daughter, as well as some detail about Anne's feelings for him that had built up over the years.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 1 year ago

From here, I'd say maybe one more chapter of Anne and her father, expanding upon their shared feelings, and have Rachel catch them but not let them know she did. She's not all virginal like her big sister, but she's totally turned on by her father's cock, and chapter 3 is either Rachel joining the two of them, or else it's just Rachel's seduction of her father using the knowledge that he's already in an incestuous relationship with her sister to leverage him (as if he needs to be leveraged) into one with her as well, and then chapter 4 is all three joining together. Actually, 4 chapters is probably stretching it too far without adding characters... or I guess you could bring in the cousin, and even maybe his sister. Ah, possibilities galore...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous