The Professor and the Boys Ch. 01

Story Info
Prof. David meets hairy, muscular, Italian Joe.
3.8k words
4.64
28.4k
39

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

Ever since he had moved to the new college town to teach, David had had a hard time meeting guys. The move was about 100 miles from his old college, but it might as well have been a thousand. He had started to miss Charlie and all the other young guys who surrounded him at his old college.

He was an attractive guy. He worked hard to keep his body in good shape. He always got compliments on his thick muscular body covered in its dark thick hair. His broad muscled shoulders made him appear larger than life. He was never one to hide his body, he was proud of his good shape. He had always gotten compliments when he went jogging shirtless. He enjoyed the looks that hot young guys gave him when he would stop and mop the sweat from his naked torso; it helped him pull in guys from quite diverse backgrounds in the large college town.

He really missed Charlie most of all. He dreamed all the time about that twenty-five year old, straw-haired hunk with a tight tanned body. He had always loved to fuck Charlie's round firm ass. There was nothing like that young tightness gripping his cock.

Soon after he arrived, he was asked to temporarily take a colleague's evening class. He had a light class load himself and thought it'd give him a good chance to get acquainted with some of the students, giving him an idea of the campus vibe.

The first class was uneventful, with many of the students not showing up due to the news of the regular professor's accident. He dismissed the class early and told those present to inform their classmates that they would still be required to attend as the class wasn't cancelled. The class was almost full the next session. He took his place at the lectern, and his eyes went straight to the first row.

He saw sitting right in front of him one of the most beautiful guys he had ever seen. The young man was an older student around Charlie's age. His coal-black hair was buzzed on the sides and back and long on top, thick strands falling onto his forehead. His face had a bit of scruff covering it. His skin was a tanned olive color. His shirt was provocatively unbuttoned, revealing thick black chest hair on which rested a chain and a medallion. David figured he was about Charlie's size, but looking a bit more muscular. He figured the young man was Italian -or of some Mediterranean descent.

The young guy slouched in his seat, one arm hooked around the back of the chair, fidgeting with his pen. David's eyes traveled downward, but the desk obstructed his view of the guy's crotch.

David had a hard time concentrating, having the young man watching him with a wry smile while he lectured. David constantly tried to keep his eyes from wandering during the entire class period, avoiding looking at the handsome young hunk in the front row.

With a sense of relief, David finally dismissed the class. He turned to erase the whiteboard, and took a deep breath. He wondered how he was going to get through these class sessions. Halfway through the task, he thought he heard the last student leave. He gave a loud sigh, and looked around. He was startled by the presence of the young stud standing by his lectern.

"I didn't mean to startle you, professor," said the young hunk from the front row.

"No, it's okay. My mind was somewhere else."

"Can I give you a hand, professor?"

"Can I help you, young man?" David responded as he finished erasing and turned back to boy.

"Uhm, yeah, I was wondering if you knew someone I could get notes from the last class..." he asked, as he scratched the back of his neck which pulled up the front of his short shirt, revealing a tight hairy belly.

"Hmmm," David replied. "I don't really know; however, we can see next class. I'm not familiar with all the students here, as I'm rather new to the campus."

He wanted to kick himself for not offering the guy more help. He was completely stunned by the boy's black eyes, outlined by black lashes. He looked like he was wearing eyeliner they were so darkly lashed. The young man propped himself against the lectern.

"Professor Miller had promised to give me a project for extra credit. I really need it. Did she tell you about it by chance?" The boy reached into his shirt, which stretched and tightened around his body.

David looked at the boy, feeling his mouth begin to water thinking of his own hand caressing the boy's nipple. The boy had only scratched, but David's mind had taken a wild ride fantasizing about what could be possible. The boy was so damn hot.

"Well, she had sent me a folder of instructions. Come to my office, and we'll check on it."

The boy smiled, he almost thought he saw the boy wink as he turned to gather up his things from his seat. David gathered up his notes and then the two walked to his office.

As they left the lecture hall, David got a good close whiff of the boy. He had the smell of cedarwood and tobacco, mixed with that young smell of masculinity that guys his age sweated and oozed continuously. That smell was like a drug to David and he sucked it in.

The young man ran ahead and stopped at a water fountain. He bent down for a sip, his round ass poking out round and defined in his tight jeans. As he straightened back up, a few drops of water fell onto his chest. He wiped them into his hairy chest, flashing a big white-toothed grin at David who was a few steps behind him. David almost tripped over himself.

Everyone had gone home in the department. Most of the lights had been turned off, and most doors had been locked. David's cock began to harden as he thought about being alone in the building with the young man. He leaned into his office door, his cock rubbing against the door handle as he unlocked it. He asked the young man in as he quickly moved behind his desk to hide his growing bulge.

"Okay, let's see here," he said, as he leafed through a folder left to him by his colleague. "Here, I have a comment about extra credit for someone named 'Jijo Stoiko'...hmmm." He looked at the class roll. "But the only 'Stoiko' on the roll is Giovanni..."

"That's me. Professor Miller knows my mother. They all call me 'Jijo'," the boy interrupted. "My Nona Cara, my grandmother, called me 'Gigio'...she said it meant 'sweet little boy'. Everybody started calling me that, but couldn't spell it right. So it got written as 'J-i-j-o'...I prefer 'Joe' myself," he said, with a bashful boyish smile.

David looked up and smiled.

"Well, I'll call you 'Joe' then," David answered him. "So, Joe, I'll get something worked up for you as far as extra credit."

David was actually wondering if the sexy Italian boy was uncut. He thought about pulling on his foreskin with his teeth, pushing his tongue into it, twirling around the covered cockhead.

David ruffled through some papers. Looking up, he saw the boy looking back at him, slouching down provocatively in the chair, one hand rubbing his chest lightly through his shirt.

"So, you're new here, right?" asked Joe. "I've never seen you in this department before."

"Yeah, I'm new. I haven't been here long at all."

"I figured so. You met many people since you been here?" The boy twisted in his chair, his hand reached down to his crotch and adjusted himself as he moved.

David wondered if the conversation was going in the direction he thought it was. He noticed the guy's shirt was more open, a hairy pec almost completely visible. His nipple was in full-view, a gold ring through it.

"

A few, but I haven't had many chances to get out and mingle, as they say. But there seems to be some great people around," David said, looking at the boy and smiling. David licked across his lips lightly. "It seems to be a friendly campus, I've noticed."

Joe grinned, taking in a deep breath that pushed out his chest, his back arched slightly. He ran a hand through his bangs, pushing loose strands back. He clasped his hands, and stretched his arms behind his head, his shirt pulled high over his hairy stomach.

Only a single button now held his shirt closed, exposing half of his torso and creating a feast for David's eyes. He wanted to feel his mouth pressed against that young muscled flesh, his teeth nibbling at the luscious dark hair covering it.

"I can't seem to find much to occupy myself on campus, besides work," said David, poking out his bottom lip in mock disappointment.

"I'm sure you can figure out something to do. Maybe I can help," replied Joe, leaning forward, grabbing the front of the desk with his strong hands. His short sleeves rode up his muscled arms revealing a Chinese character tattoo on his upper arm. David knew where this was going; Charlie had seduced him in a similar way. He smiled thinking of his blonde lover grabbing at his old desk as he took David's daddy cock deep into his throat.

David got up and walked to his office door. He knew Joe had seen the obscene tent in his khakis and he didn't care. He flicked the lock and felt something warm behind him.

"I've always had a thing for guys older than me, especially when they're as hot as you." David could feel Joe breathing heavy on the back of his neck. "I saw you in class today watching me. You tried to not to stare, but that made it even more obvious," Joe chuckled. One hand rubbed up David's back, another loosened his tie.

David turned around and he saw that Joe had removed his shirt. His olive skin had a satin sheen. The skin looked like velvet covering his hard muscled body. The hair on his taut muscled torso ran into his jeans. David reached out grabbing the gold ring that pierced Joe's nipple, pulling on it slightly. The boy sighed under the power of the older man. The fingers of David's other hand ran down the patch of hair covering the sculpted abs.

Joe removed David's shirt, his hands then rubbing up and down the dense slightly-graying hair. He played with the leather cord around David's neck, caressing the attached smooth black stone. Joe nuzzled into the man's hairy chest, lapping at the hard eraser-sized nips. He suckled them and gently nibbled at them.

"Fuck, you're such a hairy sexy daddy, aren't you?" Joe cried, and then returned to the man's chest.

He grabbed David's bulging chest, massaging the muscles with his thumbs. He worked his hand's over the older man's body, working them downward and around to his ass. David unbuttoned his khakis as the boy worked his hand under them, grabbing at the hairy ass cheeks. Khakis pushed down, Joe ran a hand over his tight underwear, feeling the firm ass underneath. He pulled the back of the underwear down and caressed the hairy ass crack. He then ran a hand up his muscled hairy back to his broad shoulders, feeling the corded muscles.

David ran his own hands up the boy's smooth back, feeling the muscles tighten. David bent slightly and started to kiss the boy's neck, tasting the salty skin. Joe moaned as David licked at the hard muscles.

"You like that boy, you like this big hairy daddy on your neck? You like feeling a big man against your fucking hot body? I'm going to use this hot muscled body, and make you beg me for more, boy. You understand me?" David grabbed Joe's neck and turned him to face him. "Do you understand me?" he demanded as he looked deep into the boy's dark eyes.

"Yes, Sir," Joe moaned, his body shaking in ecstasy as David turned the boy's head again and flicked a tongue in and around the boy's ear.

"You sexy fucker," David growled into Joe's wet ear.

He moved his hand over Joe's ribs, running a finger down and over the top of the boy's jeans. The boy flinched under the tickling finger, his stomach tightening. David grabbed at the boy's belt loops and tugged down. Joe reached and unbuttoned the front, and the jeans were pulled to his thighs. Fingers worked toward the boy's tight ass, cupping them in big meaty hands.

David's underwear had been pushed down in the back by the horny boy; but now Joe was massaging the still-covered front, making them wet with David's precum. His hard cock pressing forward, David was about to bust the seams.

David pushed Joe away and shuffled to his desk. He pushed his underwear down his thighs to his pants. He sat against the edge of the desk and motioned for Joe to come to him. Joe walked over and David placed his hands on his shoulders, pushing him down in front of him onto his knees.

David's hand brushed through the boy's hair and cupped the back of his head, pushing it toward his hard fat cock. David let out a grunt as Joe's tongue lapped at his engorged cockhead. His tongue swirled around the tip of the cut cock, lubricated by the boy's spit mixed with the man's dripping precum. David watched as the boy's slick lips leaked spit and precum out of the sides of his mouth, dripping it all over his rumpled khakis.

The thick beer can cock stretched the boy's sweet mouth. The boy sunk down on the massive cock, trying to work it down his throat. David could feel the boy purring around his cock. The vibrations felt good as the boy took him farther in. The boy stopped before the entire shaft was taken. David knew that even if the boy couldn't swallow it all, he'd indeed take it all into his ass. He wanted to feel the boy taking all his meaty cock deep into his round tight hole, milking his daddy cock with every thrust.

Sweat appeared on the older man's temples and upper lip as he pushed his hips forward into the boy's mouth. He watched as Joe started to work his own fleshy cock with one hand, rubbing the underside of David's balls with the other.

"Yeah, boy, take that bull cock. Mmmm, yeah, you like that daddy cock, don't you? I got to put it up that round boy ass and see if it's as tight as that fucking mouth of yours."

David took a deep breath as Joe slowly pulled his mouth off the fat cock. He looked up at David and gave him a big wet smile.

"You've gotta fuck me, man. Break my ass with that daddycock. Make me feel it in my throat. You gotta use my tight boy ass really hard, Sir?"

"Stand the fuck up," ordered David.

Joe stood up, fisting his cock. David pulled Joe's hand away. He cupped his own hand under Joe's cock, smiling at the uncut member. He moved a hand to the fleshy tip, working his thumbs over the dripping strands of precum. Joe flung his head back, shaking it softly as David caressed the sensitive cockhead poking out. He gasped as David bent forward and took his slick cock. David pulled Joe's cock into his mouth; two of his fingers encircling his dark hairy balls, pulling them slightly. He relished the taste of the boy's cock, savoring every inch of it.

David pulled off the boy's cock. He turned him around, running a hand over each firm tanned cheek and then resting a hand in the boy's hairy crack. David pulled the crack apart with one hand, while he ran the finger of the other hand up and down over it. He felt the hair around the boy's hole, wet with sweat. He pushed a finger slightly against the winking hole.

Reaching around the young stud, David ran a finger across the tip of the boy's dripping cock. He coated his finger in the boy's precum, and then brought his finger back to the tight ass. He pushed his wet digit against the entrance, forcing it into the depths of the boy. The young muscled body stiffened for a second, then relaxed. The boy almost whispered, urging him on.

"Mmmm, yes, Sir! Play with my hole. Yeah, push into my hole. Loosen that boy pussy for daddy's big dick. Yes, big daddy, fucking use my ass."

David had a whole meaty finger in the boy's ass. He felt it tighten hard around his finger, and then relax. He spit on the hole, reaching in with his tongue and tickled the spit around his finger. He could smell the pungent aroma of spit, ass, and sweat. He began to move his finger in and out of the boy, eventually working in another finger. The ass milked his fingers, wanting to pull them further in. David couldn't wait to feel that same sensation on his cock. He watched Joe's ass twitch open and closed as the boy stroked his own cock.

David reached backward, opening a drawer. He pulled out a black shaving kit, and took out a small bottle of lube. He worked some of the lube around his fingers in Joe's ass, pushing the slick fingers forward, stretching Joe. The boy grunted and sucked in a breath between his clenched teeth as David practically shoved his whole hand in the loosening hole. Eventually, David pulled his fingers from the ass, wiping them on the boy's hairy athletic leg.

He pulled Joe back by the waist, until his engorged cockhead rested against the boy's hole. He pushed the thick cockhead forward into the boy. He pressed against the boy's tight ring, finally pushing past it as the boy whimpered. David began to slowly sink into the young man, completely filling his warm tunnel. Joe groaned loudly. David reached around, cupping his hand over the boy's mouth.

"Go ahead, boy, yell into my hand as this man's cock slowly fills your tight ass," he whispered into his ear. Joe shook his head to say no. David removed his hand. "That's a big boy. Taking it like a man. You like feeling my thick cock in your tight ass."

Joe pushed his ass backward, only letting a soft growl come from his chest.

"Oh fuck yeah," he growled. "I like feeling that big fucking cock inside me. I got so hot thinking about you busting my ass with your thick daddy dick. I knew I'd have it pounding me the first time I saw you."

"Yeah, boy. I like the feel of that ass wrapped around my meat. Mmmm, feels so tight. I wanna ride this ass all night," David groaned as he began to pump in and out of the boy, sweat dripping from his forehead onto Joe's back and running down to his ass.

"Ride my ass hard, big daddy. Show this boy what it means to have a big man's cock inside him. Fuck me. Fuck me so hard," Joe cried.

David took in deep heavy breaths as he fucked the young stud. He liked this young stud giving up his ass to him. The young man kept pushing his ass back on David's cock, causing him to grind deeper into him. Flesh slapped against flesh, sweat flew off hard bodies like a spray.

Occasionally, Joe would reach back and pull David to him. Joe would really tighten his ass and the grind back into David. He'd moved his ass in small circles around David's shaft causing the cock to rub and slide against the walls of his ass. David would let out a low moan, feeling his cock being squeezed and bent inside the tunnel. He would run his hands over the sweaty tight body, sometimes trying to grab the boy's slick hard erection. He would rub the young stud's thick thighs, feeling the straining muscles.

David could feel his cum beginning to rise from his balls. He grabbed Joe by the head, biting at his neck and licking him around to his mouth. He pushed a tongue past the boy's full lips, working the tip around the inside of his warm mouth. He sucked Joe's tongue into his own mouth. He savored the boy's tongue as it worked and twisted around his own.

He felt his cum rise, boiling out of his nuts. He grabbed Joe's hips as he exploded into him, his body convulsing over the boy. He tried to push deeper into the boy's body, wanting to feel the speared boy as much as possible. He felt the boy spasm under him as he shot his own load.

Joe moaned as he ejaculated his load, continuing to fist his cock as the load spewed out. Drops flew across the room, then over his hand. He could feel David behind him nuzzling his neck as he pushed the last spurts of cum into the boy's ass. He felt the vibrations of David's deep groans echo through his skin.

David gently pulled out of the boy's ass, a long strand of cum still connecting them. He fell back against his desk, pulling Joe to him. He ran his tongue over Joe's shoulder, tasting the musky salty sweat, a mixture of them both. The boy rubbed a hand across the wet furry body of the man who had just fucked him. He let out an exhausted breath.

David turned Joe to face him. He surveyed the sweaty muscular body, lifting a hand to rub down the hairy young torso. His hand traveled down to the boy's softening cock, the head disappearing into the fleshy hood. He bent down and tasted the last remnants of cum dripping from it.

TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers
12