All Comments on 'The Professor and the Boys Ch. 01'

by TAHammer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
NICE

Really hot, looking forward for the next chapter,

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 4 years ago
hot!

Hot story. Hope there is one is coming with a 3 day :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SEXY

Joe is one very sexy young man. I love the open shirt and hairy torso. I am reminded of college classmates in stages of light dress when hot weather came around. One or two very sexy young men caught my eye. I ended up sharing my notes with a football player who wore open neck shirts showing a healthy does of chest hair at the throat. I gave me my notes, and we sucked each other off after class in his dorm room. I was elated to get to undress him, slowly unbuttoning the shirt and revealing a hard hairy chest just like Joe's!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOOF!! Can't get enough of hot, hairy men!

Joe and David sound like my kind of men! Hot, hard, hairy and horny as hell! Nothing hotter than a hairy gay man with an uncut cock! The story is fantastic! The author is extremely prolific as well as a gifted writer. Thanks for treating us to a fabulous story line! A real pole polisher.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 3 years ago

Very Hot!

Loved the build-up in the classroom and then the sex in the office was just hot as hell. Looking forward to reading the next chapter, already posted. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTAHammer@TAHammer
Thomas A Hammer, writing on Literotica as "TAHammer" Living out in the country and writing stories of all kinds. I'm beginning to hesitate calling what I write here "erotica", preferring to call it "explicit gay (and/or bisexual) adult fiction" as some of my writing might b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES