The Professor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped and pressed my loins against her hard, pinning her to the bed. She opened her eyes in surprise and there was a pleading look in her eyes. This time I didn't give up. I leaned over and kissed her again. She didn't turn her head, even spread her lips slightly, but her tongue remained still.

I went back to fucking her in long motions, pulling myself out of her, until only the tip of my cock remained inside her, and then inserting it all the way at once, forcefully, pounding my loins against her butt. Her whole body shook, and her breast moved in an undulating motion inside my palm. Her pleading gaze remained stuck in my face, but I didn't change the pace. I decided that until she kissed me back, she won't have an orgasm. I abused her for at least another ten minutes, teasing her, driving her crazy and then stopping. Her lips again uttered voiceless words, but this time I was able to decipher what she whispered in her mother's tongue without a sound, "Basta, por favor basta." Enough, please enough.

I leaned over and kissed her gently. She didn't respond. I looked into her eyes and kissed her again, increasing the pace slightly. Her eyes closed, but she still hadn't kissed me back. I lowered the pace again. She opened her eyes with the same pleading look, and I stuck my gaze in her eyes and kissed her again. This time she understood and responded. Her lips parted and her tongue welcomed mine. I stepped up the pace.

She wrapped her legs around my body and locked her ankles, trying to force me to move at the fast pace of her loins, bouncing up and down in a fast, uncontrollable motion. I increased the pace and intensity again. She closed her eyes and her tongue played with my tongue in frantic movements. Her whole body shook beneath me, and I felt the waves of pleasure wash over her soft body. Her face looked contorted with pleasure, and yet she looked like a young woman lost in her desires.

And then she exploded. All at once. Forcefully, quickly. Her body folded, and she pressed my body against her with her legs locked on my back, moving her body in quick movements to the sides, as if trying to roll. Her breathing was rapid and she moaned loudly. I continued to fuck her in short motions, as her tight thighs let me go, until she burst into a sheepish cry, "Si, Dios Santos, si, si, si."

The third time I fucked her was no different from the last time. I waited for her to cum, let her rest a bit, and then plucked up the courage to say, "Do you still think I just wanted to fuck my best friend's wife?"

Tears welled up in her eyes as she said, "What do you think Vincent would say if he saw us?"

"I think he was pleased that his best friend hadn't forgotten his wife."

She froze for a moment and then asked, "Did you know he was going to commit suicide?"

"If I knew, I would have tried to dissuade him from doing it," I replied.

"You know everyone blames me," she said, not asking.

"Whoever blames you is just an idiot," I said. "I was his best friend and I'm telling you he was happy with you."

"Then why did he leave me?"

"I don't know," I said, "but I'm pretty sure that if he had written a will, he would have asked me to continue taking care of you. And not just in sex."

She gave me a sad look and then reached out and stroked the back of my head. "And you'll take care of me?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied. "In everything."

She rose above the bed, while I was still stuck inside her, and rolled up her shirt. She then undid her bra and said, "Take off your clothes and fuck me properly."

I did so happily. What shall I tell you? She wasn't as pretty as Wendy, but she was much warmer. Lying on her felt like lying on a heated feather bed, and fuck her like penetrating boiling butter. And when she cooperated, it was incredibly delightful. She caressed my body, licked my neck, crushed my butt, and moved incessantly. She did things to me that no woman had ever done.

When we finished, I lay on top of her and caressed her face. "You're always welcome when you need to, and you can call me to solve any problem you have," I said. This time her eyes smiled at me.

*****

It turned out she needed sex more than I thought. The very next day, she knocked on my door. I opened, and she stood there with eyes lowered in embarrassment. I pulled her into the house, locked the door, and then pinned her against the wall and kissed her lustfully. She dropped her bag, hugged my waist, and slipped her both hands under my t-shirt, caressing my body. I crushed her breast, and only then did I notice that she was dressed in a nurse's uniform. I didn't even know she works.

"We don't have much time," she said, "Nicole comes home from school in half an hour."

I lifted her shirt over her and wrapped her warm breast. Her knees trembled, and she dropped from my grasp and buried her face in my chest. I led her into the living room and sat her down on the couch. In an instant, I pulled off her bra and buried my head between her full breasts, while both my hands were busy crushing them. She had dark, thick, very protruding nipples, at least half an inch, and they were surrounded by a broad, fleshy, rough areolae. She was a woman in the full sense of the word, not just a beautiful porcelain doll like Wendy. I bit one nipple and then the other. She started moaning loudly and pulled my shirt over my head. Her hands ran over my body in no order.

I rolled up her pants and then her panties. She leaned her head back, closed her eyes and spread her soft thighs. While my hands gripped her breasts, I lowered my head to her stomach and then to the volcano she had between her legs. She was completely smooth down there and had thick outer labia that were slightly spread and revealed smooth red inner labia. I gripped her inner labia and licked the inside of her vulva.

A heavy sigh came out of her mouth, and she whispered, "Fuck me, Willy. Hard."

I laid her down on the couch and lay down between her knees. Like last time, she was very wet and hot. I kissed her gently and she stroked my head and bit my lip. Her legs hugged my body and her soft thighs rubbed against my skin up and down.

I fucked her hard and she fucked me back. Her loins came up to me with every thrust; her stomach vibrated beneath me; her breasts beat against my chest; and I thought it was like fucking in a hot tub. Her breathing became rapid and loud, and I felt her vulva gripping my dick hard.

I broke off the kiss and whispered to her, "I'm glad you came."

"I'm glad I came, too. I think I will take advantage of your commitment to take care of me to the fullest."

"Do it," I giggled. Then she suddenly started mumbling words in Spanish, her mother tongue. At first, I didn't understand what she was saying, but after a few moments the words began to take on meaning: "I'm sorry, my love, so sorry. You know I need it."

I stopped, kissed her, and said, "You don't need to apologize. You're a widow. He left you, not the other way around."

Tears welled up in her eyes and I realized I had said the wrong thing. I kissed her again and went back to fucking her in silence.

But then suddenly something exploded inside her and she started fucking me frantically. Her body twisted rapidly, her loins forced up against me, and her legs, still hugging mine, moved left and right, causing my cock to pound against the sides of her love tunnel, like a spoonful stirring a cup of boiling coffee.

She started moaning loudly and the melody changed, no longer "I'm sorry" in Spanish, but "Fuck me" in standard English. Then she moaned in a thickened voice, "Harder, harder, I'm cumming. More, more, more. I'm almost..., oh God, yes, yes, yes..."

Then she cummed, and I felt the strong spasms of her cunt on my hard cock. I didn't cum yet.

"I think we have a little more time, don't we?" I asked.

She glanced at the watch on her wrist and said, "Hardly."

I turned her over on her stomach, crushed her hot buns, and penetrated her. Her legs were almost tight which ensured continuous friction, not only inside her cunt but also outside, with her soft thighs. She swung her butt in the air and moaned again.

"God, Willy, you're driving me insane." I didn't bother to tell her that she was driving me insane too, she must have felt it already.

This time I fucked her hard, with strong movements that made her soft butt jump in waves. I grabbed her waist and crushed the fat on them. She screamed in pain, but I couldn't stop. I leaned over and kissed her neck and back. In response, she shook her loins hard and her hips vibrated on my prick. If this time I don't cum, then I have to go to a psychiatrist.

Of course I cummed. I pushed myself into her a few more times, and then she pressed her face against the couch and stifled a loud scream. She's cummed too. Once again.

*****

Over the next few days, she showed up at my doorstep almost every day. When she came back from a shift at the hospital, we had a quicky sex on the couch, but when she was on the night shift, she would arrive before noon and then we intercoursed for at least an hour in my bedroom. It turned out that also she likes to talk while fucking, but not about math...

Even though we fucked almost every day, she didn't demand commitment from me. On the contrary, she pretty much encouraged me to keep seeing my other girlfriends. And indeed, one day Sarah visited me, and we both discussed mathematical approximation approaches while fucking enthusiastically; Another time, I sneaked into the neighbor's house from across the street. For the first time since Wendy sexually sanctioned me, I was totally satisfied.

We talked about everything and slowly she let go. After a while, we allowed ourselves to talk even about Vincent. She had no inhibitions, neither in sex nor in conversation. I told her about Wendy and the kids, and she told me about her daughters and how they made Vincent hard time. She even told me that before her eldest daughter got married, she was actually trying to seduce her father.

"There's such a stage with girls," she said as she rode on me and moved her loins in circular motions, her breasts jerking in all directions. "They need to be confirmed that they are feminine and attractive, and they are working their charms on the most available man in their lives. Their father."

I told her that Becky must have skipped that stage, and she laughed and said, "It actually seems to me that Becky hasn't passed that stage yet."

I froze and tried to recreate Becky's actions. Was she trying to seduce me? Carla stopped twirling her loins, and started riding me quickly, bumping her butt against my thighs.

"Becky might also have felt more comfortable seducing somebody else," Carla said, gasping.

I braked her, fucked her slowly from the bottom up, and asked, "What do you mean? Oh, you mean Bill?"

"Maybe, I don't know," she replied. "How well did Becky get along with Wendy?"

"You mean... Can't be. Do you think Becky and Wendy...?"

"I don't know, but there are girls who try to work their charms on their mother. And relax, it doesn't mean they're lesbians."

And so we continued to chat and fuck for at least another half hour, until the moment she went into ecstasy and started fucking me quickly. That was the moment to give her an orgasm. I threw her on her back and pounded my loins with her loins.

And sometimes, one orgasm wasn't enough for her. Especially if I didn't cum yet. Then she would whisper to me, "Don't cum, keep fucking me." She only needed a few moments to rest, moments that I fucked her with gentle movements, and then she would go back into the game as if she hadn't finished with fireworks just a few minutes earlier.

To prevent gossip from the neighbors, I gave her the backdoor key and she would come to my house by skipping over the fence. About a week after we started fucking regularly, I got out of the shower and heard noises coming from the kitchen. I went downstairs and saw Carla preparing lunch for me. I approached her naked and as I walked past the laundry room, I heard the washing machine running. I clung to her body from behind and crushed her breasts.

"Wait a minute," she said, taking off her blouse and bra. And so, with her upper body exposed, she continued to prepare the meal for me. I rolled up her pants and inserted my cock into her from behind. She was not wearing underwear.

"I heard the washing machine running," I said, as I fucked.

"Yes," she said, "I'll take care of your laundry. You're taking care of me, so I'm taking care of you."

"Sounds like a winning deal," I said.

She leaned against the desk and kept cutting the meat into slices, while I was behind her, fucking her. She was definitely multitasking, because despite cutting meat, she shook her loins and gave my shaft extra friction. Shaking her loins drew my attention to her magnificent butt. It was plump and full, but somehow also rounded and hardly droopy. I crushed her butt cheeks and played with my thumb at her anus.

She let go of the flesh and moaned.

"Will you let me to fuck your ass?" I asked.

"Let's try," she replied.

I dripped a few drops of frying oil on the table, dipped my finger in the oil and inserted a finger into her ass hole. She lay down on the table, her breasts squeezed against the slices of meat she'd just cut. Her back hole didn't feel too tight, so I thought we could move forward. I dipped my finger in the oil again and smeared it on my cock, then positioned the head of it in front of her ass hole. Her hand reached back, and she steadied my prick in the right position.

I pressed the hole, and it complied. I felt my stick slowly penetrate her. "Slowly," she whispered, "let me adjust."

With the head of my cock inside her, I stopped. She asked for time to adjust, didn't she? But she didn't need it. She reached between her legs and grabbed my balls. Her head turned to me, and she asked, "Why did you stop?"

I pressed her hole again and a little more of my shaft went inside her. A loud moan erupted from her mouth.

"Don't stop," she whispered, "penetrate slowly, but steadily."

"With courage and determination," I smirked, continuing to insert my cock into her.

With all my dick inside her, I stopped. She lay with her face on the table and gasped and then she turned back again and said, "Now fuck like you know."

My dick is quite thick, that's what told me several women I've slept with. Inside her wet cunt it was less pronounced, but in her ass hole, although I had no difficulty penetrating it, it felt like the hole was small on it. The pressure of her rectal muscles on my cock was unbearable, especially after I started moving inside it. I felt that the friction of the hole on my stick aroused all the hidden nerves along it, and I felt a sense of pleasure in new points I didn't know.

Her hand was still grasping my balls, and she massaged them and then crushed them on her cunt, rubbing her labia against my balls. Then she moaned loudly, left my balls and quickly began massaging her clit.

I took her hand and pulled it from between her legs. "No! Why?" she cried out.

"Because I don't want you to cum fast. Enjoy my dick as much as possible."

She excused herself and went back to play with my balls. I moved inside her in slow, ever-increasing movements. The pressure of her hole was especially enjoyable on my glans, so I pulled my rod out and went back and inserted it. She breathed in surprise and screamed in pleasure.

"Yes, that's good, do it again," she said.

Soon she went into ecstasy and began shaking her loins forcefully, moaning, "Yes, yes, oh my God, that's good."

As I felt my orgasm climb from my balls to the root of my trunk, I increased the pace and ran my hand around her loins and up to her clit. She screamed again and her movements became faster. My loins thrust against her butt, and my cock penetrated her hard. As my hand lost its rhythm on her clit, she brushed my hand away and started playing with her clit herself.

It was a very forceful and very massive intercourse that rocked the heavy desk. From the vibrations, objects began to move on the table, and one glass fell to the floor and shattered. None of us paid attention to the glass. We continued until I felt like I couldn't help myself anymore.

"I'm cumming," I whispered. "Sorry, but I can't hold on anymore."

"Cum in my ass, baby, I'm very close too." She replied.

Then came my orgasm. Strong, fast, and long. Another wave and another one and another, and it looked like it wasn't going to stop. Despite this, I kept moving inside her until she screamed again and shouted half in English and half in Spanish, "Oh my God, I'm cumming.... I'm cumming... Oh, mi amor... Gracias, Gracias."

*****

A few weeks later, she let me into her house. We no longer hid our relation from Nicole, who seemed happy that her mother and I were together. The smile on Nicole's angel-face, the first time she saw me come out of her mother's bedroom, made me skip a beat. This girl was just beautiful, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her pretty face. When she smiled, her full lips were parted in a perfect smile, her gazelle's eyes narrowed slightly, her whole face filled with light, and her perfect milky skin was almost glowing.

A few times a week we had dinner together -- Carla, Nicole and I. Carla's eldest daughter Nellie was married, and Talia went to college and lived in a dormitory. Sometimes I also stayed at their house for the night. It started after I informed Carla that I had finished writing the article based on Vincent's work. Writing the article took a long time, because the process he tried to analyze occupied many researchers, and as with any academic paper of this kind, a review of previous research was necessary. The advantage was that I no longer needed the big table and went back to work at Gazebo.

"When will the article be published?" she asked.

"It will take time," I replied. "First of all, I need to let the article "rest". After that, I can read it again with fresher, more critical eyes, and only then I will send it to a journal. Even then, there is a very long process that the article has to go through before it is approved for publication."

"Will Daddy's name be written on the article?" asked Nicole.

"It will be written that the article is dedicated to his memory and based on drafts he left behind," I replied.

Nicole smiled a big smile and stood behind me, hugging my neck. Her head rested on my head for many minutes until she pressed a kiss to my cheek and returned to her place at the table.

"I think you should think about a prize for Professor Wyatt," Nicole told her mother.

"Yes," Carla replied, "that's what I think too. Professor Wyatt, how about sleeping here tonight?"

Nicole smiled a big smile of happiness and literally jumped in her seat with excitement. A dirty thought crossed my mind -- I wonder if she would masturbate tonight with the thought that I was fucking her mother.

*****

One morning I got up early and left for the Gazebo. Vincent left behind a few more unfinished works, and I wanted to finish another one of his works, which looked very interesting. I worked a few hours non-stop, enjoying the cool morning air, and progressed quite well, until I heard a voice right next to me...

"Pick up your papers and come to bed."

It was, of course, Carla. She was still dressed in the nurse's uniform, after a night shift. Her hair was pulled in a ponytail, and her face looked so young that for a moment I thought maybe it was one of her daughters. She was still in their yard, trying to cross the fence. I glanced at my watch, it was 8:30, how the way time flies when you're having fun. I assumed Nicole was already at school by now. I helped her through the fence, collected the papers, and we went inside.