The Professor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla moved forward in front of me, and as always, her quivering butt brought up my fever. I grabbed one butt and crushed it. She leaned back on me and turned her head for a kiss, then broke free of me and went up to the bedroom. I arranged the papers on the large table and followed her.

By the time I got to the bedroom, she already was naked, on the bed, her legs spread apart and her stomach quivering in anticipation. "Hurry up," she said, "I need you urgently."

I quickly undressed and climbed onto her. For long minutes we intercoursed quietly and kissed nonstop. I was unable to remove my hands from her breasts. Her soft body, full breasts, and sweet face sped up my bloodstream. Then Carla pushed me back and said, "Come in from behind. I'm ready."

I tried to turn her into a doggy position, but she didn't cooperate and just swung her legs in the air. Also good. I put her feet on my shoulders and positioned myself in front of her back entrance. As always, I needed help with directions, help she gladly provided. I penetrated her and squeezed a loud moan out of her.

"Who knew I will love it so much?" she whispered.

"Who knew I liked it so much, too?" I replied with a question.

I fucked her butt and caressed her soft thighs. The thumping of my loins against her butt causing her flesh to wiggle in waves. She stroked my face and asked me what I was working on. I told her it was another Vincent's unfinished work. "Will you dedicate this work to him too?" she asked.

"I think this work I will not dedicate to Vincent," I said, "but to Vincent's wife..."

She let out a rolling throaty laugh and said, "Let's see you. You don't have the balls to do that." Then she added, "And apropos balls..." And she reached out and cuddled my testicles, massaging them lightly.

I continued to fuck her ass, and we both continued talking. She already knew better than to play with her clit without my permission, although it was clear that she wanted to, since her free hand wandered down several times and then stopped and returned to my face. I leaned against her and kissed her and then thrust a few hard shoves into her hot ass. She moaned in pleasure.

Then she dropped the bomb, "Want to hear curiosity?" she asked.

"Let's listen," I said.

"This morning, I asked Nicole if she would like you to be her father," she said. "Yes, yes, I know you're still formally married, but I just wanted to hear what she thought. Out of curiosity."

"Okay," I said. The truth is, even though I was married, I wouldn't mind moving in with Carla. "What did she answer?"

"She said no," Carla said.

"How disappointing," I said.

"Wait, hear why," Carla laughed. "She said she wants you to fuck her, and she's afraid you won't agree to fuck your stepdaughter."

"Wait, wait," I said. "Isn't Nicole underage?"

Carla burst out laughing. "Professor, you have no clue, do you? Nicole turned 18 a week before Vincent... ah, deceased. You even sent her a gift. A bracelet."

"It must be Becky," I said, "she's my PR supervisor."

The thought of fucking beautiful Nicole, with her perfect milky skin and sweet smiling face, made my cock harden to the point of pain.

"It's just a curiosity, isn't it?" I asked.

"Not entirely. She was totally serious."

"And you?" I asked, "what do you think about that?"

"The truth? I'd rather have her lose her virginity with you than with some kid from school who just turned 18."

"Wait, wait," I stopped her again. "Is Nicole still a virgin? In this generation, it's not that usual."

"I know, but she is, and she wants you to take her cherrity."

"Wow," I said, starting to fuck her ass hard.

"Does it just seem to me or is your dick suddenly much harder?" asked Carla.

"It just seems to you," I said sarcastically. "Oh my God, just the thought of fucking your beautiful girl..." Then a thought pops into my head, "You're aware that after the first time she'll want more, aren't you? You'll have to share me with her."

"I know. I also know you have no problem doing both of us." Then she burst out laughing and added, "And let's not assume she's as nympho as her mother."

"Oh my God," I said again. "Fucking Nicole is like fucking an angel."

"My little baby is really an angel, and you're going to fuck us both."

I pounded her butt mercilessly. I was hard as a rock, and horny as a monkey. She started moaning loudly and moving her butt to the sides, playing with my shaft that was skewering her asshole.

I stopped and changed tactics. I pulled my cock out of her and inserted it again all at once. She took a strong breath and began to emit interrupted, meaningless syllables. I did this several times in a row and quickly, and she screamed, "I need a hand on my clit."

"Forget it," I said. "We're going to fuck until we faint."

But it tired me to pull out and insert, so I went back to fucking her ass with strong movements. "Baby," she said pleadingly, "fuck my pussy. It's burning with heat."

I pulled my rod out of her ass and pinned it into her cunt. She lowered her legs off my shoulders and gurgled in pleasure.

"When does Nicole get home from school?" I asked impatiently.

"Wait a minute, Casanova." She laughed. "It's not that simple. I need to take her to a gynecologist who will give her a prescription for pills, and I want her to take the pills for at least a month before you cum inside her."

"Poor you," I told her, "You're going to suffer badly from me in the next month. In all the holes, all the time."

"On second thought, maybe we should let her swallow the pills for two months before you fuck her," laughed Carla.

*****

Wednesday is dedicated to the university. In the morning, I teach a course for undergraduates, and in the afternoon another course for graduate students. After the course in the morning I meet with students I supervise, for a thesis or dissertation, and then have two office hours. I don't have time on Wednesday for research, and if I have any free time left, then it's dedicated to a fuck with one of my colleagues on my big desk.

After Vincent's death, I took it upon myself to mentor all his graduate students. So, in the weeks after his death, my meetings were mostly with his students. I communicated with my students mostly via email. This week I was able to get back to normal and sat with some of my students. One of them, a promising female student of Japanese descent, could not overcome my refusal to have relations with students and, as always, appeared more naked than dressed. As always, she was very businesslike throughout the meeting and only at the end did she ask with a wink when we could go out for drinks together. She already knew the answer. Reception hours were also full of student temptations, but over time they seemed to learn that they had no chance with me and bothered me less.

Five minutes after office hours ended, Professor Trudy Morton entered my room, slammed the door and tried to lock it, but someone outside thought otherwise. Before Trudy could lock the door, it was pushed in, and my daughter Becky came into the room.

She scanned Trudy and me with a smile and said, "I suppose you meant to discuss some mathematical issue in depth?"

"Becky," Trudy responded impatiently, "do you have anything to contribute to this discussion?"

I saw the mischievous look in my daughter's eyes and knew she was going to embarrass us. "Unfortunately, I have nothing to contribute to the mathematical issue, but in the matter of depth..."

"Becky!" I interrupted her with a scolding.

"Can I at least watch the discussion?" laughed Becky.

"No!" responded Trudy and I at once. To hell with her. She is no longer a little girl; she is married with a child. You'd expect her to realize that her dad needs privacy from time to time!

"Becky," I said, "what are you doing here? Why did you come?"

A serious expression appeared on her face. Well, hopefully the games are over. "Dad, can you borrow a book indefinitely from another department's library as well?"

"What is it all about?" I asked.

"I'm going to run for the position of accountant at a large company and there's a book that can help me. I suppose it'll be in the library of the Department of Economics."

I sighed and called the library of the Department of Economics. Meanwhile, Trudy left the room and I hoped I hadn't lost the sex with her. Still, Trudy was a very handsome woman and a great fuck. The librarian promised to keep the book for me. I informed her that I was sending someone to take it, and she promised to give her the book. Becky pressed a kiss to my cheek and said, "Give it a try, maybe Trudy is still available..."

And with that, she left the room giggling.

*****

The weeks passed annoyingly slowly. Every day, all day, I thought about the moment I could fuck Angel Nicole. I even considered doing a "death chart" like the one prisoners do. Carla also felt my excitement and once when I fucked her wildly, she asked, "Whom are you fucking now? Me or my daughter?"

"You," I replied, "but I can't deny that I think a lot about Nicole. I'm waiting for you to give the green light."

"Because I won't let you to fuck my baby so wildly. You'll be gentle with her, do you hear?"

"Loud and clear," I said.

"Well," she said, "I think it's supposed to happen this weekend. Hope Talia doesn't come back for the weekend."

"If she comes home, I'll do them both," I said. "There is no postponement, not even of one day."

Carla laughed and moved her hips quickly in response.

*****

On Friday night I stayed to sleep in Carla's bed. That evening, Carla prepared a sumptuous meal and the three of us ate together. I saw that not only was I impatient, but Nicole also seemed very excited. Unlike her usual, she sat closer to me and didn't hesitate to stroke my hand or thigh from time to time. I, too, reached for her thigh, pulled her skirt past the knee, and caressed her smooth thigh. My erection almost ripped my pants.

After dinner we stayed to watch some TV, with Carla on one side and Nicole on the other. Once again, Nicole stroked my thigh and I stroked her thigh, until Carla noticed us and scolded Nicole, "Hold back. When he will be yours, he will be only yours. Now he's mine."

The temperature rose every moment, and finally Carla pulled me into her bedroom. As always, she had no patience for foreplay and immediately undressed and lay down with her legs spread apart. Carla was very conservative and liked the flightless missionary pose. I decided that this time I am going to expand the range of her familiar poses. I laid her on her side and penetrated her from behind in a spoon position. She didn't object.

"No wildness this time," Carla requested, "do it slowly."

I fucked her slowly, stroking her breasts and kissing her neck. She swung one leg in the air, reached between her legs, grabbed my balls and massaged them gently. I was so horny that I wanted to cum already, but she wouldn't let me. She stuck her upper leg in the bed, lifted her loins off the bed and shook them from side to side and then in circular motions.

"You're dying to fuck her, aren't you?" she whispered.

"I've been dying to fuck her for a month," I replied.

"She can't help herself anymore either. Do you think I should have allowed her to have oral sex with you before you had full intercourse?"

"Given that she's a virgin, maybe you should," I said.

"I was afraid you wouldn't be able to hold back. She really wants to fuck you."

"It's mutual," I replied. Then a disturbing thought occurred to me. "I have a question. When I'll lay her down for the first time, will you be present?"

"Do you want me to be present when you fuck her?"

"Basically, I have no objection to you being present, but I think the first time it's better to be just the two of us, her and me."

The idea of watching me fuck her daughter must have warmed her up, because she was starting to gasp. She pushed her loins back against me quickly and forcefully and whispered, "Pick up the pace. You can even go wild now, if you like to."

"I definitely feel like it," I replied. I got up on my knees and pressed her thighs together, still lying on her side, and started fucking her quickly. She turned slightly towards me, grabbed my hair and pulled me on top of her. Within seconds, we were both squirming between the sheets like a pair of wrestlers. The thumping of my loins against her thighs was loud, and I wondered if they could be heard in Nicole's room as well.

However, Nicole no doubt heard the screams that followed, "I can't anymore, fuck me hard, yes, that's it, yes, oh my God, yes, yes, yes..."

I cummed inside her and we went to sleep.

In the morning, I woke up with my dick in her mouth. Even though it was already hard, she sucked me hard, and for a moment I thought she could have swallowed it accidentally if it wasn't attached to my body. I put my hand on her head and stroked her hair. When she found out I was awake, she raised up and got on top of me.

She impaled herself on me all at once and grinded her groin on mine. Once back and forth, once sideways and once in quick circular motions. Her breasts swayed in front of me, and I grabbed and crushed them. They were warm and soft, and her nipples were hard. I pinched her nipples and squeezed a scream of pleasure out of her. She stopped grinding and started fucking me, up and down, up and down, at first slowly and then faster and faster, until it looked like she was riding me like on galloping horse.

Soon she started shaking, and strong waves washed over her stomach. She could no longer carry herself on her hands and lay on top of me with her soft body shaking, and she is panting like after a long run. She continued to fuck me in quick movements and then screamed, "Here it comes, oh my God, it's coming hard."

Then, "A little more, a little more, yes...." And she cummed with her whole body twitching in all directions.

I hadn't cum yet, so I grabbed her and turned us both over so that I was on top of her. I fucked her fast and hard, and soon she started moaning again. She hugged my body with her legs, locked her ankles on my back, and moved her loins in quick movements, moaning loudly.

Then she dropped the bomb, "Take care of your powers, Casanova, you're going to hook up with my little baby prince tonight."

At that moment, we both cummed at once. A powerful and shaking orgasm.

We rested a little longer, got up, showered and went downstairs. Nicole was already busy preparing breakfast. We sat at the table, and she said naturally, "Willy, you will sleep in my room tonight."

*************

To be continued.