The Professor Hunts

Story Info
The Professor hunts for her unicorn.
4.5k words
3.33
6.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I surveyed the class looking for the precious unicorn of a future submissive I knew exactly what I would have to have to make the next decade at the University tolerable as a Professor.

This male had to be in good shape. He had to have zero baggage. I'm not talking a girlfriend...I'm talking about student loans, a social circle, a strong home unit. Those were deal breakers for me.

He had to be a little socially disconnected. Maybe sitting by himself. Maybe an ex girlfriend broke his heart before moving half way across the county to go to school.

I mean if I have my way he will be withdrawing at the end of the semester anyway...

After a few weeks of class I had found my victim. I had all the students fill out a "getting to know you" question and answer sheet and found that Anthony was just what I was looking for!

He was 18...majoring in social work and had moved to the city from a small town in Kentucky.

He had an average high school GPA..and overall his transcript that I pulled looked pretty average at best. I knew he would become an ABOVE average submissive to me.

He was very attractive for a 18 year old. I could tell that he had visited the gym a few times but I knew that once I had him we would restructure his workout agenda to fit something more my style.

One day after class I called him to my office as the other students were leaving. I was in a pencil skirt and button down blouse. Wearing a black lace bra that the straps showed just enough that I knew he would be distracted by what I was about to ask of him.

"Anthony, have a seat...I wanted to talk to you about your recent New Student Questionnaire I had everyone fill out."

He sat down in his jeans and polo shirt.. a hint of a tattoo peaking out from under his arms. I almost felt sorry for the way I was about to adapt his life to something he had never dreamed of.

"Yes Ma'am..what about my answers?"

"I love your manners boy!"I coo'd at him as I stroked his hand.

Before we started to talk I poured him a tall glass of a drink I had on my desk.. it looked like fruit punch but it was laced with a crushed Viagra..now we all know a horny 18 year old wouldn't need help..but this was to get him more pliable for the most important homework assignment of his life. A life altering one.

"I read over your answers and I feel you need to take a second survey. You might be eligible for a "special" scholarship. I can tell from your Financial situation that you could use one."

I saw him cower in his seat as I said that..watching him drink down his truth serum.

"I want you to take this paperwork and fill it out today. Return it to me before 4pm today.

I know you have other classes but I want you to skip them (knowing that you'll never return to them after Spring Break anyway)

Come back to this office today before Spring Break starts and we will go over them. I mean you didn't have any plans did you?"

As I slowly sat down and uncrossed my legs just enough so he could sneak a horny peek up and away.

I smiled. Fill this out for me. All of it. In detail.

"This is all very personal Information he whimpered.."

Yes. But for THIS scholarship I will need to know all about you.. as my finger pulled at my blouse and exposed my bra..

"Four hours..come back here. We will go over your work! "

He stood up as he finished the Viagra laced punch and I gave him a full hug.. leaned in and whispered "trust me. Your life is about to change"

At 4pm I was at my desk.

I had pulled up his personal information in our schools database along with the online form for student withdrawal.

I was ready to hit "execute" when the time was right.

I also knew that he would have worked himself up into the horniest mess of his life filling out the very personal and sexual nature of the exposing questions I had him working on. It was crucial that he started associating arousal with humiliation of his personal nature and manhood.

Also I had laid out a few items to help get him to my house and his new life.

Handcuffs, a chastity device and panties for some motivation.

He arrived at 4pm.

I smiled knowing that he would never return to his dorm again..

I had sprayed a little extra perfume on me to further intoxicate him as I gave him a firm hug.

"Let's read your work Anthony.."

"Ma'am it was very hard to answer some of these questions..but I did my best.."

"I'm sure it's perfect..like YOU!" I said in my most bubbly voice.

I sat next to him and placed my hand on his inner thigh.

In the hallways outside we heard the last of the stragglers head out for the break..it was just us alone in the classroom.

The first few questions were about past high school girlfriends and he answered those with full names and links to their online profiles on Facebook. Just like I asked.

Next was his social security info, his address, contacts, and his bank account info. All passed with flying colors. He was so so naive and that made me even hotter for him. My hand was now rubbing his crotch when I read the final page..

"Anthony. It says here you have never had sexual inter course before? Is that true?"

"Yes Ma'am"

he whimpered as I rubbed his cock harder over the demin.

My heart was racing knowing that this young attractive 18 year old was NEVER going to know what the inside of a Woman feels like with his cock! I couldn't believe it..I had found my unicorn.

Now I had to seal the deal with a few more little lies.

"Would you like to have sex?"

"Yes ma'am.. I would"

I leaned in and kissed him as my hand slipped down the front of his pants to his Viagra laced boner.

I pumped it hard in his pants. As I kissed him. He came into my hand.

"Anthony!!!!"

(Just what I wanted to happen)

I slammed the paperwork down on my desk as I pulled my cummy palm up as he was shamed..

"Well...we don't waste in this class!"

I held the hand to his mouth and I fed him his first (of many in his next few years) load of cum.

"Anthony..you have worked me up. It says that you did go down on Heather..Your high school

Prom date?"

"Yes ma'am " he said with embarrassment.

I leaned back on my desk and pulled my skirt up.

"Eat me."

Pulling him in to my soaking wet pussy he licked me..very good for a novice.. as I ground away on his open mouth.

Pushing him back to the floor I told him to take his pants all the way off as I saw his cock..semi hard from the medicine but also wet from cumming in my hand.

I knew what I had to do.

"Eat my ass Anthony!" As I sat on his face in my office floor.

I grabbed his cock and starting jerking him off. He was moaning as I forced him hard.. buried under my ass I managed a condom on him..

"You want to lose your virginity?"

"Yes ma'am he moaned."

I jerked harder. The friction of the rubber.. I knew what he was about to do. But I wasn't Fucking him. I was draining him. I had to get the viagra out of him before I locked him in chastity.

He came..again. In the condom.

I literally exploded on his face when he did. Knowing that I was taking his manhood. Right then and there!

As I pulled off the condom..I quickly closed the base and cage over his shamed cock and locked it. I knew I could get it fitted and snug better at home later. But now was the time to get it caged before he knew what was happening.

I raised off him and took the condom to his lips. He gagged but took it in his mouth as I stood and pinned him with my foot. Letting him see my pussy above him.

As he milked the condom I leaned over and grabbed the handcuffs and panties and cuffed his hands and placed the panties over his head.

His soaked shirt still on but no pants I put my skirt over his legs and I put on some other pants I kept there. It was already dark and my car was right outside.

He was confused as I stood him up and told him that his new life was about to begin.

As I pulled him by his bound hands I hit enter on the screen and just like that Anthony was no longer a college freshman bound for parties and girls..but a future slave bound with the reality of chasing a Woman who will use every tool to break his manhood and keep him her special unicorn forever.

The car ride home was a very interesting one.

"Anthony.. I'm going to talk and You are going to listen. Since the first day of class I knew you were the one for Me. You checked every box..and as I learned more about you I knew that you would be perfect for what I want to do. "

Anthony..with panties over his head and exposed below the waist with a cock cage on and having cum twice by the hand of a woman did not even know what to say. He was confused but at the same time drawn to a Woman for the first time who took control of him.

He didn't know of the devious plans his professor had for him but she slowly started to fill him in.

"Once we get home you will see where you are staying. This isn't a game. I'm going to make you fall in love with me and my training. This will be your new major, your new career, your new life."

Anthony's heart began to race as they pulled in the driveway in a part of town he had no clue of in a city he didn't know.

Smelling of her cum mixed with the taste of his own. She led him inside by the handcuffs.

Once inside her beautiful home she gave him a hug and told him to go to the bathroom and wash out his mouth. She wanted to kiss him.

She stood at the doorway watching him brush with the new pink toothbrush and mouthwash as he looked at her reflection in the mirror. She walked to him and kissed him.

"Savor that.. I'll be the last woman you'll ever kiss on the mouth."

He heart raced and sunk at the same time.

She reached down and removed the chastity cage exposing his semi erect 18 year old shaft.

"I know you masterbate Anthony. Every boy does. I want you to jerk off for me right now. I know you've cum twice in the last hour.. but you have a unique chance to jerk off again. To..me.."

She takes off the hancuffs and puts his hand on his cock. She unbuttons her blouse and her perfect d-cup breasts are covered by black lace..

"Jerk off.."

As she slowly exposes her nipples.

"With your other hand take your phone that I removed from your jeans and unlock it. Keep stroking while you do."

"I want you to tell me your code and I'm going to go thru every text. Every social media page and tweet. I'm not asking for permission I'm going to do it. Keep stroking"

"Your cock is hard..Anthony.. you like knowing that you have no more privacy to flirt or text your high school ex girlfriend..."

"Yes ma'am " Anthony whimpers.

She takes his free hand and places it down her pants. Cupping her wet pussy with it

"I know I told you we would fuck. But I didn't say when. But I do want you to see something."

She removes his hand from her pussy and leads him by it to the master bedroom.

"This is MY bed. But look next to it..see that metal dog kennel? Guess what..I don't own a dog... but I do own You!"

Keep stroking..

You are going to sleep in there tonight..and tomorrow..and the next night after that.

Don't worry. You won't be missed. And I can see you are ready to cum again.. "

Anthony is stroking faster and the Professor reaches into the night stand for another condom.

"Put this on and get ready to pop. When I tell you my last surprise."

"Stroke hard for me Anthony..I unenrolled you from that silly school you didn't want to be at!"

She wants to associate the life failure with cumming so he becomes more moldable.

Leaning in she kisses him as her hand replaces his and she keeps stroking his now raw cock.

The cum sticky and making plopping noises as she lays him on her bed.

"Look Anthony! You have the hottest Woman you'll ever have..in her bed. Wanting to fuck you..all you have to do is get this cock hard for me..again.."

She strokes harder and harder as she turns around and lowers her pants and exposes her pussy again.

"Lick my ass. My pussy! Get hard Anthony! I want to take Your virginity but you have to get hard for me! Don't fail me like you did your Ex, and school!"

Get hard!! Or I'll make sure this is the last chance You'll ever have.. I'm cumming!!!"

With that the professor gushes on his face. Anthony swallowing girl squirt for the first time. As she squeezes the life from his spent cock. Pulling off the used rubber exposing the friction formed white cream.

She stands and straddles him.

"You failed."

"I want you to know that this is all your doing now..what happens to you. Your manhood."

Anthony laying there in shock. Can't speak.

Expect he takes blame for this life kidnapping as She knows her plan is starting to take off.

"Let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed Anthony."

He laid there in shock as the professor went to the joined master bathroom and started the shower.

"I'm going to need you to use this shower gel and shampoo. It's the same that I use so you will smell like me. You want to be that close to me don't you Anthony?"

All he could do was say "yes ma'am" as I'm an almost hypno state she took his hand and let him to the shower.

"I'm going to shower with You. I want you to see a Woman naked in the shower for the first time in person. Also I have to make sure you are just how I like you."

As they showered together she made Anthony get on his knees after he helped wash her long brown hair.

"Do you know you are my property now Anthony? I own you. Don't you think I should mark you as my property?"

"Yes ma'am. I am excited to be your property."

She knew he was naive. He was hungry. For both the experience of being with a woman as well as a real relationship. She wanted him hungry for other reasons.

"Lean in to my wet pussy and let me mark you."

As he leans in and the hot water slashes off her body she releases her own hot stream into his open mouth.

"Swallow me boy! I'm marking you like the bitch you are!"

Anthony is shocked and aroused at the same time. He swallows her golden nectar as she unloads on him. This is his new normal.

When she finishes she lets him stand as she exits and drys off.

Only then is he allowed to step out.

"You will air dry while I prepare for your evening."

He stands there shivering as the water drys on him.

She leaves and returns with her wet hair now dry and wearing a very motherly looking night gown. Her beautiful breasts full under it.

In her hand is a small black bag. She walks to him. Cold. Shivering. His cock shrunk from the three brutal forces orgsams and the cold air.

"Perfect! Just as I had hoped. "

As she removes the chastity device from the bag his eyes widen. This is different than the cage from the classroom earlier. He will later learn this is a CB6000 for long wear. As she places the ring about his base and in his shriveled state she quickly gets his shaft in the tube and locked..really before he even knows what has happened she has his manhood in chastity.

She hands him a pill next. Not a viagra this time but it's a light sleeping pill to get his nerves to calm and basically knock him out so she can get her notes and phone calls all completed without him having second thoughts. She knows the first few days of breaking him are important for him to give up not only his manhood but control as well to the point of no escape.

He takes it with no questions asked. The PROFESSOR is somewhat shocked that she hasn't had to even threaten him with the cage or a beating. That her unicorn is so emotionally defeated that he almost NEEDS this.

Once he is covered in lotion she takes his hand back to bed.

"Ma'am.. I am so hungry. Can I eat something please?"

"Anthony.. I'm sorry you can't eat tonight. Plus you have already had something to drink in the shower..remember?And you'll be asleep soon. I need you fully faster for your appointment tomorrow. But I will let you feed.."

With that she pulls him to the bed and under the covers. Knowing this will be the last night she actually "sleeps" with him.

Pulling her breast out.. and nuzzling his head on to the nipple.

"Suck..feed.."

He starts to breastfeed on the professor. Even though she isn't lactating he still sucks as if there should be milk starting to flow.

From under the pillow she pulls a bottle..mixed with formula, her juices, and her saliva..ice cold and places it right at his lips so that he can suck both the bottle and her flesh. The cold from the bottle on his soft virgin lips makes her even wetter below the covers.

"I know this doesn't taste good. But from here on out your diet is going to be very very different. This is a good intro..boy."

Under the covers her hand cups his caged cock and bare balls.

She feels wetness trickle down the inside of her breast and noticed he has fallen asleep.

Tomorrow morning he will meet her private female doctor friend for a full physical and a procedure that will alter him forever. While the movers will clean out his dorm room and move it to storage.

Her unicorn is slowly becoming kept.

She woke him at 5am the day of his Doctors visit.

He had dreamed all night but was so tired and medicated that he never woke from them.

"Anthony! Wake the fuck up!"

There was no kindness in her voice as she was dressed in workout clothing. Having already done her morning workout and was already prime for the day. Her hair pulled back in a pony tail and wearing a sports bra and compression pants.

"Ma'am I'm so so thirsty and hungry. Please may I eat something?"

"No! You can't have a thing until after the doctors visit."

She actually wanted him hurting like this and physically dehydrated. She wanted his head hurting and feeling no arousal. It kept him more scattered and unable to process what was happening.

Holding him up and helping him to the toilet she told him to sit to urinate and then he had a date with the treadmill.

As soon as he finished and wiped the chastity device she handed him a workout sweat suit. The baggy style that made the body produce more sweat than normal workout clothing.

He put it on and zipped it up wearing only the chastity cage on the inside.

She led him to the treadmill. Anthony was shaking his head in disapproval..

"Listen Anthony. You have to stay in shape for me. You owe me 20 minutes on here. I even have a video for you to watch while you walk!"

She had him slip in a pair of old Nike's with no socks. He didn't know that the shoes are a past lover of hers..

With that she pushed him up on the treadmill and started it. Walking did 20 minutes and the video screen started a video. It was two young men. Having sex. He had no choice but to watch as for the first time he watched gay porn.

For the next 20 minutes he walked. He soaked the suit... and on cue at the 20 minute mark the video ended with one man cumming inside the other.

He was hurting so bad. His feet, his body, his mind... all throbbing.

"You did great Anthony! Now time for Your shower!"

In the shower he quickly tried to drink as much of the water coming from the shower head as possible as the Professor walked in and saw him.

"Stop fucking drinking that! 30 more seconds and your coming out!"

He rinsed off and then as he got out she grabbed his caged cock and balls.

"Don't ever fucking disobey me like that again!"

He heart raced as he saw her flip a switch over something as simple as drinking water.

As he air dried she watched him brush his teeth and then look to her. Naked. Alone. Afraid.

"Put these on. They are close at least!"

She handed him a pair of black panties and some sweat pants that were no doubt from the Women's section. Along with a pink button down blouse.

"You look stupid but your wardrobe hasn't been delivered yet and you're a work in progress. Luckily the doctor is a friend."

"I'm going to gag and blindfold you. We will take it off once we arrive at the office. "

12