The Professor Hunts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she pulled down her compression pants and there was a sexy black thong. Then slowly removing it she placed it at his mouth.

"Open!"

And in it went the pulling off the sports bra...exposing the breasts he fed on last night.. then over his head.

She stood there naked but he could not see. He was inhaling her aroma mixed with heavy perfume on the clothing.

Her hands took his and she traces he hips..and up to her breast.

She heard the rattle on the cage lock make a slight noise as he felt the twinge of arousal at touching a Woman.

Then she closed handcuffs on the wrist of the hand she was holding then the other hand.

The doorbell rang.

"Anthony I want you to come and stay in the cage for what is about to happen. It will become easier for you to hear over time but you will be less likely to make a scene if I just lock you in the kennel."

Anthony...confused.. goes with her and sits in the cage as she closes the door. Panties in his mouth and bra covering his vision. His hands are placed thru the cage opening so he can't touch himself.

She leaves the room and he can hear the sound of another man in the hallway and her greeting him.

"I Fucking want you! I've been so hot for the last two days for you!"

And then a door closes. He will later find out that she is Fucking a fellow professor and she is fucking him in the guest bedroom where Anthony will live in for the future.

He can hear the moans as his heart breaks. Knowing that she is having sex with another man. This is his first introduction to being cuckolded. At 18 years old!!

After a quick 30 minutes she rushes him out and returns to the bedroom and his cage.

"I know you heard that. How did it make you feel?"

"It hurts Ma'am. I thought..us..we.." he stammered.

"No. There is no US when it comes to what he just did to me. "

She lowers her fucked pussy to his cuffed exposed hands and he feels the hot cum seeping from her.

"That is what HE does for me. Now we have to go! I don't want to be late."

She unlocks the cage and pulls him out by the cum soaked hands. Anthony is almost in tears as he is both physically and emotionally humiliated. Along with hunger and thirst.

She slipped into the compression pants Again and a top and off they went.

Once they arrived at the office she took him to the back door. He heard her chatting and laughing with another female and she led him to what felt like an office.

"Are You sure You are ok with this?"

The woman replied.."yes. It's all local here. He won't even have to go under. You kept him fasted for the last 12 hours? Nothing to eat or drink?"

"Well..he might have drank a little..but no food!"

With that the doctor removed the bra blindfold and the panties.

"You're a mess Anthony. But luckily you've found someone who loves you very much and wants to help you achieve a special life. But you have to know that you can only and forever focus on HER"

As she speaks she removes the chastity cage and hands it to the Professor. Who is standing there smiling

He sees the doctor. As she Places a surgical covering over his cock and balls. And then produces a needle with a numbing agent that she inserts under the sack. She then slips a needle in his arm with some of what she calls "happy juice" to fully relax him

"Anthony, I'm going to numb this area and then I'm going to fix you. See your Professor is now Your Mistress and owner. You will sleep in a cage like a dog and that means you need to be..umm..neutered. So I'm going to give you a vasectomy today. You won't feel a thing and that way we will know that you won't make any accidental puppies. The best part is you can eat afterwards."

As he drifts under he knows when he wakes up that at 18 he will not be able to ever reproduce...but little does he even know that sexual intercourse won't ever happen again anyway either.

12