The Professor's Accidental Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no hesitation from Eve. Ethan's back landed on the bed and she dove on top of him. She swiftly moved into her favorite position and straddled him. She loved the freedom to move her body, especially her hands, without restriction. She shifted her body and grabbed Ethan's cock. In an instant, she was impaled. The only sound from her was a slight little mewl.

"Damn Eve," Ethan groaned.

Eve smiled as she began to ride Ethan. Her hands were constantly moving, sliding over her and her lovers body. Her body was not to be outdone, however, and her hips her gyrating as she raised and lowered herself. She bent at the waist frequently so she could peck at Ethan's lips. She moved higher just a little so he could engulf her pendulous tits in his mouth and then the light nibbling of her nipples that soon followed. She loved every sensation all these motions caused her to feel.

To Ethan, the best part about having sex with Eve was watching her eyes. If it was poker, they would be her tell. Her eyes darted to every place her hands and body were going to go. They led him and he reacted almost before she did. It allowed him to give her maximum bliss for every movement. She would grind clockwise; he would go counterclockwise. Her hands would go for his cheek, he would move so he could kiss it. Eve thought he was in her head and it caused her to be built up into a cloud of ecstasy. But her biggest tell was also his most pleasurable. The entire time, her eyes would be open, constantly dashing in a plethora of directions but when she was on the cusp of something great, they would be fixated right on his, their eyes locking in the heat of passion as they were right at this moment.

Done mirroring her movements, Ethan bucked hard into Eve, knowing how close she was. He pounded as she dropped, her pussy now a vice as her eyes scrunched up tight. Her lips formed an 'O' but not a solitary sound escaped. Eve was in the throes of a body racking orgasm as she shook on top of him. He couldn't hold on anymore and let loose a tidal wave to mingle with her flood. He held onto her hips as she collapsed down on top of him, both gasping for the oxygen their bodies were craving.

"What you do to me," Eve breathed out as her fingers were making small circles on his chest, leaving the sentence unfinished.

Ethan smiled, "I think that's supposed to be my line." He wrapped her in his arms, his hand combing through her hair. "I love you."

Eve's head jerked up to look into Ethan's gaze. It was the first time he verbalized those words to any of the girls. She saw the truth in his eyes and she squeezed him in her arms. "I love you too," she mashed her body into his.

"Please don't tell the others I said that. I want to tell them first."

"Promise," Eve kissed him.

Not too long after, the door opened and three nude women joined Eve and Ethan. The four girls went into their cuddle spots, each taking a limb of their former professor and positioning their body as snug against him as possible.

*

Wendy Harding was double majoring in economics and neuroscience. Her father was pushing her towards economics so she could join the family business when she graduated but her passion was always science. After having Dr. Tisdale in her freshman year, she was hooked. Dr. Tisdale made learning about the brain entertaining and she was charismatic to boot. Wendy dedicated her time to obtaining a double major and worked particularly hard in the field of neuroscience. By the time of her senior year, she had developed an outstanding relationship with Dr. Tisdale, enough so she could be her lab assistant. She had heard the whispers calling for the cancellation of Dr. Tisdale's imprinting serum for a while now but it didn't faze her. She was determined to work with her mentor and hoped for the best. She knew if the project were to be terminated, it would devastate the doctor.

Right at eight in the morning, Wendy was at the door to the laboratory. She put her long brown hair up in a ponytail and then opened the door. The sight that welcomed her was one she wasn't prepared for. Dr. Tisdale was packing her research and there were already a slew of boxes stacked off in the corner, which meant they had been cancelled. But that wasn't what surprised her. She knew the day was coming. What surprised her was Dr. Tisdale. She didn't look affected at all, quite the opposite actually.

"Oh Wendy, I'm glad you're here," Suzanne was upbeat and even was wearing a smile. "We've finally been told to pack it in." She then went into a snotty, sarcastic voice intent on trying to sound like the president, "Because mind manipulation raises too many questions."

"I'm sorry doctor," Wendy put a hand on her mentors shoulder in an effort to console her. "What would you like me to pack?"

"Don't act as if someone died," Suzanne snickered as she removed her assistant's hand. "We aren't done by a long shot."

"Oh?"

"Absolutely not," Suzanne confirmed as she grabbed a vial of her experimental imprinting serum. "Take this," she placed the vial in Wendy's palm.

"You want me to have this?" Wendy stared at the vial in her palm, "I'm not sure I can accept this. I mean you spent five years creating this serum."

Suzanne smiled at her dutiful assistant, "No, I want you to use it. I want you to find someone, test it, document the results, and meet me in a week at that café, the Roasted Bean, at ten in the morning so we can discuss it."

"But it's not ready for animal testing and now you want me to use it on somebody?"

"I feel it's ready now," Suzanne lied. "I've been in here since President Richards revoked my project and perfected it. You knew how close we were and now it's ready."

Wendy raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure?"

"One hundred percent."

"Okay," Wendy drew out the word. It was her last moment of doubt. Dr. Tisdale is an honorable woman, who is she to question her genius? Besides, she had the perfect target in mind. "Thank you for trusting me with this. I promise I won't let you down."

"You never have before," Suzanne then went back to packing more papers in boxes.

"Where would you like me to start in here?" Wendy put the vial in her purse and set it on the desk.

"I've got this Wendy," Suzanne smiled. "You should get started on that project I assigned. You only have one week."

*

Right at eight in the morning, Britney was doing the same as Wendy, except she was at the door of Ethan's laboratory. Her hand reached the handle but it was locked. She leaned up against the wall with one foot raised against it and waited. Every five minutes she glanced at her watch. He was later than usual. By twenty after, she shook her head and let out a sigh, "Maybe he needs a ride?"

Britney briskly walked back to her brown, beat up Chevy Cavalier. She hopped in and headed toward Ethan's home ten minutes away. She hoped she didn't pass him but if she did, she'd only show up ten minutes after him. If he was allowed to be more than twenty minutes late, she could be thirty. Not as if they were doing anything clinical anyway. The memory enhancer was perfect.

Britney pulled up to Ethan's home but something didn't seem right. There were five cars either in the driveway or parked on the side of the street, odd for a bachelor. But one of them was Ethan's so she strode to the doorway. Inside, she heard several voices and most were female. She tentatively knocked on the door.

The door swung open to reveal one of his sister's, Eve if she remembered correctly. She was dressed in only a long t-shirt and she still had her toothbrush in her mouth. Behind her was an equally half-dressed Lydia, and she was in a sheer bra and panties set sitting on the couch. But the worst shock came when she saw Ethan kissing Shelly in a way siblings should never kiss. She was in a grey business suit and he was in a button down shirt and slacks. When they pulled a part, they both announced, "I'm late." Before heading into the kitchen.

"Hello?" Eve waved her hand in front of Britney, her voice slightly muffled by the toothbrush. "Can I help you?"

"Um, uh." Britney stammered. Her eyes began to well up as the shock was dissipating and sorrow was filling her being.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" Eve pointed the toothbrush at the awestruck girl. "You look familiar."

"Uh, no. I was um, I was..."

"We're not interested in buying anything," Eve shut the door.

Britney ran to her car and high tailed it back to campus. As she parked, she started walking at a snail's pace to the laboratory building. She reached for the handle and let out a sigh. She didn't want to go in there. She turned around and began to walk aimlessly. She thought she was over him. But she thought that before. Ever since he has come back into her life, he has stirred up the feelings that have been buried inside, lying dormant for years. And now she learned he really was with those four girls. She found a bench and collapsed into it. Tears finally won the battle and started to uncontrollably cascade down her cheeks, each one seemingly to be their own 'What if?' statement. 'What if I tried harder?' What could I have done differently? What did they offer that I couldn't? What about me?'

Suzanne was on her way to lunch when she saw a young, curly haired brunette woman crying on the park bench. She had seen her in the laboratory building before but was unsure whom she worked for. She sat next to her and that action alone seemed to break the girl out of her sobbing trance.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Tisdale. Can I be of some assistance?"

"I know who you are," Britney replied as she wiped away her tears. "And I'm okay."

"Girls crying on a public bench are generally not okay," Suzanne put her arm around Britney's shoulders. "Tell me about it."

"It's just guy problems," Britney sniffled.

Suzanne pulled out a Kleenex from her purse; God knows she had needed them recently, and handed it to the heartbroken girl "Let me guess, Professor Carter?"

Britney looked up at the doctor, eyes wide in amazement, "How did you know?"

"What student around here doesn't fancy him?"

"I've realized," Britney blew her nose. "But I'm not a student of his, or at least I'm not anymore. I work in his laboratory.

"What's your name, dear?" Suzanne felt that this was almost too good to be true. Though she wished she could use it on the professor herself, this girl would have to suffice. She would have her pawn and she worked right in the professor's lab.

"Britney Stillman."

"Well Britney, I can help you if you want?"

"Really? How?"

"Give me a week. Meet me at the Roasted Bean, Tuesday at eleven am," Suzanne stood. "Until then, act normal. Don't give him an inclination that something might happen. Oh, and don't tell anyone. I want to help you, not everybody."

"Deal," Britney gazed with marvel at Dr. Tisdale's leaving form. Could this woman really help her get Ethan? She was giddy with just the thought. She glanced at her watch. "11:30, damn. I got to get to the lab." She grabbed her purse and scampered to the laboratory building. When she got there, Ethan was getting ready to lock up.

"Sorry I'm late Ethan... Uh, car problems." Just the sight of him caused Britney to smile. 'One week. Just one week and he'll be mine.'

"Britney, I was worried. Everything work out all right?"

"Yeah," Britney coughed to hide a knowing smile. "Since I'm late, I'll skip lunch and work if that's okay with you."

"If you want," Ethan unlocked the door for his assistant. "But you don't have to. It's not like we're behind."

"I want to get some of these phone calls out of the way. I'll see you when you get back."

*

Ethan headed to the athletic department. He didn't want to wait any longer to over analyze 'the perfect setting for declarations of love.' Isn't every moment the perfect moment for that? Spontaneity is always a good way to express feelings. He headed for the video room knowing Kennedy has lived in that room the past two weeks analyzing the video of players of opponents as well as a possible future recruits. He felt giddy and nervous all in one as his hand shakily knocked on the door.

"Damn it. Fuck!" Kennedy cried from inside the room as the sound of crunching plastic and a loud metallic bang rang out. "It's open," she shouted.

Ethan opened the door, almost afraid something might be hurling in the air in his direction. "Kennedy? Are you all right?" He saw Kennedy kneeling on the floor, picking up discs from the ground.

"Yeah. That... that..." Kennedy was pointing to a small metal bookshelf that had housed the numerous videos of athletes, "that thing fell over."

Ethan went over to 'that thing' as Kennedy had so eloquently called it and put the bookshelf back in its rightful spot on the desk. "Here, let me help."

Kennedy looked up for the first time and noticed it was Ethan in the room with her. "Ethan, it's you. What are you doing here?"

"I thought you might like to have lunch together," Ethan bent down to begin to help clear the mess on the floor.

"I'd love to but I can't. As if it wasn't bad enough that I have to go through all these videos by the end of the week, I now have to reorganize the discs."

"That's all right," Ethan picked his stack off the ground and put it on the desk and Kennedy followed with the rest. "But allow me to make your day better."

"I doubt that," Kennedy snickered. "But you can give it a try if you feel you must."

Ethan put his hand to Kennedy's cheek, "I love you."

Kennedy went from playful to lust driven. She grabbed Ethan by his shirt collar and pulled tight. Her lips mashed against Ethan's and her tongue was down his throat. She pulled back with a smile, "You really did make my day better." She reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties. "Now it's time for me to make your day better." She swatted at the just recently placed bookshelf and shoved it off the desk before replacing the vacated spot with her ass. Her legs reached out and wrapped around Ethan's waist, pulling him closer while her tongue licked her lips and her finger was curling, inviting him to 'come here.'

Ethan knew of Kennedy's aggressive style, adored it really, but on campus? In a video closet? If anybody passed by, they both would be fired. "Are you sure we should do this in here? We could always wait until we get home."

Kennedy's response wasn't with words; it was with action. She dispensed with Ethan's belt and pulled down his pants until his cock sprung into view. Eve may have been the easiest to get undressed, but Kennedy didn't need to be undressed. She grabbed his manhood and guided it to her entrance, "Come here you."

Ethan gave up. He knew there was no stopping Kennedy at this point and he really didn't care to. She pulled him into her by using her feet. He slid right in and Kennedy wasted no time, sliding forward. She mauled at his chest while kissing him fiercely. Ethan offered a slight hip thrusting motion but that was more for show. There was no doubting who was in charge of this copulating. Kennedy's hips kept moving, dictating angle and location. They shifted forward and back, up and down, changing like a chameleon with every effort.

Not to be outdone were Kennedy's legs. They were tight around Ethan's waist and they controlled depth and pace. She pulled him with a hard quick movement allowing for a swift reentry or she would move him tight to her body for maximum volume into her abyss. Sometimes, she would hold grab of him to prevent movement and just grind against the glorious erection giving her so much satisfaction.

Ethan knew she was close; her grunts were coming through gritted teeth as each excursion was now taking its toll. That's when Ethan enveloped her body in his arms and wiggled inside her. The feeling that she was not in control anymore provided Kennedy with an added stimulus as she squirmed with his now hard, short, and indirect movements.

Kennedy moaned, "Oh Dear god, Yes."

It was then her orgasm was released, her pussy now clenching Ethan's shaft with every muscle she had while her juices coated his cock with a frantic delight. With just the second pulse from Kennedy, Ethan pushed as far as he could one final time and sprung forth with an orgasm of his own.

As he filled her, a smile crept across her face, "I love you too, Ethan."

They held onto each other, much longer than necessary as neither wanted to relinquish their new found bond of reciprocated love. Ethan's softened manhood finally fell out of Kennedy's tunnel, stirring both of them into action. Ethan pulled up his pants and Kennedy slumped into the office chair, not worrying about the future stain that would be there as a result.

"So you don't have time for lunch but you time for a love romp in the video room, hmm?" Ethan chuckled as he replaced the bookshelf once again.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it," Kennedy clicked on the name Tricia Smith and a video of a young girl swinging a bat appeared on the screen. "Besides, there is always time for matters of the heart." She glanced over her shoulder at Ethan with a smile.

Ethan took that opportunity to kiss her. It was tender and sweet as he merely brushed his lips over hers. "I love you and I'll see you tonight." He made his way to the door before pausing. "Don't tell the others what I said. I want to surprise them like I did you."

*

The chauffeur closed the limousine door as soon as Bruce Carrington's foot was clear. Marie Carrington was already inside and had two glasses of Krug Clos d'Ambonnay Champagne waiting.

"Was the meeting with the directors a success, Dar-ling?" Marie handed him a glass.

"You know it was, Boopsie." Bruce accepted the glass with a sly grin, "And how did the meeting with the shareholders go?"

Both of their voices spoke with an exaggerated pompous arrogance that proved how wealthy and that much better than you they felt they were.

"The palm of my hand. They hated me at first, all saying 'how can we accept the big bad American conglomerate taking over here in our beloved England' but when I was finished, they couldn't have been happier to have us taking over a fourth generation company."

They both laughed as they clinked their glasses together. "Here's to Carrington Enterprises global future," Bruce announced as they both sipped their champagne.

"Did I tell you I spoke with Martha about Lydia today?" Marie offered as she took another sip.

"And how is our daughter handling college these days?"

"She is attending summer classes to accelerate her timetable for graduation."

"Outstanding," Bruce chuckled. "We raised a fine, independent young woman."

"Martha also said she gave up her room in the dormitory and decided to take up residence in a," Marie shuttered as she uttered the next word in disgust, "townhouse."

Bruce spit out his champagne, "A townhouse? It was bad enough she wanted to live in that cesspool of a dormitory but now a townhouse. She is the heir to our empire and she chooses to live as if she is a common pauper. Does she not understand what it means to be a Carrington?"

"I know Dar-ling," Marie shook her head. "And this could be just the beginning. Who knows what outside influences might be corrupting her? Perhaps we should contact her."

"We should tell her we think it is a fine idea to accelerate her degree but we need her to understand it just isn't proper for her to behave this way. Our name has a reputation to uphold."

"I'll phone her as soon as we get to the hotel."

"No," Bruce rolled down the window barricade to the front of the limousine. "Wilson, take us to Heathrow."

*

Ethan pulled in the driveway. He noted that Kennedy's car was missing, after what happened at lunch he understood why she would still be at the university. Shelly's car was also missing having been working late as she tried to diagnose Stanley Martin. He walked inside, forgoing his Desi Arnaz impersonation and saw Eve relaxing on the couch.