All Comments on 'The Professor's Gambit'

by Black_Hat_Lee

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot!

What comes next, what is in that perverted little mind, professor?

Please continue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

That was a great story. Extremely well written. I enjoyed it quite a bit!

Auden JamesAuden Jamesover 12 years ago
Comment: An Effort

What I liked were the beginning, which promised a titillating action, the turning point, when he taped and spanked her, and I liked the following sentence the most: “In short, she's an absolute mess and I don't think she's ever looked more beautiful.”

Still, I think the story, unfortunately, turned out rather unsurprising and implausible. The biggest downside, to my mind, was the actual ‘blackmail strategy’. I mean, somehow a dirty paper got into the professor’s hands, so what? Since he has absolutely no right at all to publish any ‘essay’ of his students or even e-mail something like that to the whole staff, he’d be simply stupid to do so. Doing so would cause a major incidence that, after internal investigation that would take place for sure, could cost him his job because of his malpractice and abuse of his position. Thus he got no leverage at all on her to force her into becoming his whore. In truth, if the professor cared for her as a student, he’d simply give her the chance to hand in another paper. Or, since we’re talking about erotica, he’d try to seduce her somehow now that he knew about her fantasy – but most certainly not in such a blunt and dumb manner.

However, aside the point that the story’s premise doesn’t work, the turning point, to my mind, comes around too late and, literally, all of a sudden. I don’t know how old you thought your professor to be, but it’s highly unlikely that after coming first he may get a second erection in mere minutes (and there’s no indication to blue pills in the story).

So, my plea is to revise this piece to bring out its full potential that’s certainly there.

Since you posted this as a nc./rel. story, I’d suggest to cut all the vanilla sex and go right down the nc./rel. lane: tape her, slap her, skull fuck her and walk her naked through the building, and finish in the men’s room, maybe bumping into someone ‘unexpected’ if you wanted to end the story with a bang or even in a catastrophe (he simply took it too far this time: perhaps the dean himself had to take a dump right then and there?), me preferring the latter. To complete this picture I’d further suggest to not making this their first encounter, just hinting here and there at why and since when this ‘arrangement’ might be going on already, thus giving this piece the depth it currently lacks and making the final denouement that much more powerful.

Last but not least I’d edit the quoted sentence from the beginning someway along the lines that follow: ‘Sylvia is an abhorrent mess. She’s never been more beautiful.’ (This way the contrast between her nasty look and his emotion of beauty might be stronger. If one wrote it this way, it might be better to not stress too much beforehand how beautiful the professor thought she is. That’d underline that not until she’s his complete whore on the outside, too, he really finds her beautiful. ‘Abhorrent’ might be more distinguished than ‘absolute’, thus more fitting the distinguished character of your professor.)

–AJ

Auden JamesAuden Jamesover 12 years ago
EDIT

I missed to pin down the essential point in the follwing sentence which is why I catch up on it here:

Doing so would cause a major incidence that, after internal investigation that would take place for sure, could cost him his job because of his malpractice and abuse of his position WITHOUT ever even touching with as much as his pinky.

vmp1vmp1over 12 years ago
Well Done

I hope you continue the story. It's very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't like it

To me it's a nasty little story about a nasty man. Humiliating a woman has nothing to do with sex, certainly not any sex that I'd want to be involved in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Really fantastic job! Cant wait until the second chapter!!

eckenboyeckenboyover 12 years ago
More!!

Loved it hope there is more

DrJekyllDrJekyllover 12 years ago
Ignore the critics

Very few blackmail for sex stories has strong consistent leverage over the victim. It's a means to an end and not something to fret over. I thought the story was as close to perfect as it can be! Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too much logic

I thought this was one of the best entries of non-consent I have ever read! My only criticism is that it did not continue; perhaps the author will submit a sequel(s) for our reading pleasure. As for AJ's comments: too much logic applied to a subject which is clearly fantasy and bereft of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story. I disagree with AJ's suggestions. Professor and student were portrayed wonderfully. And yeah, it would be stupid of him to email the whole campus her little story and he probably couldn't ruin her life, but he could doubtlessly make life difficult. And I very much enjoyed the escalation from vanilla sex, so I would object to removing it. I just wish the story continued!

yourbrotherinlawyourbrotherinlawabout 11 years ago
Yup

Definitely something id do to my sister in law. :)

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Best left a fantasy

Not the worst blaikmail fantasy ever written, though certainly not the best. Shall we begin with the stupidity of the blackmail? She'll lose her scholarship over writing a fantasy? Not freaking likely. All she would have to do is claim he stole it...or even that he wrote it as "evidence" and the entire scenario would devolve into he said-she said. Worse for him though, he's assaulted her and left irrefutable evidence. He could claim consensual sex assuming she didn't go to the campus clinic and have a rape kite done immediately. Duct tape leaves evidence and does damage (it depilates roughly) when removed and he beat her with a leather belt, which will leave bruises. One word from her and he's prison bound.

So yeah, a nice little fantasy, but kind of poorly conceived when put under any sort of analysis. I'll give you 3 stars for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dipshit

Oh look he left bruises and DNA all over her! One trip to the hospital for a rape kit and a call to 911 and he'll end up the girlfriend of every thug in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No

Pre agreed consensual BDSM is one thing. This just beating a woman up. Not a nice story. Very little actual sex which is disappointing.

AeLeeAeLeeover 2 years ago

This story is one of my all time favorites, I just published my first story on literotica and credited this one for inspiring me to start writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous