The Professor's Little Slut

Story Info
Kinky Professor/Student Fantasy.
4.4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story needs some context as it is a spin off of a private piece I did, hence the lack of specific description. Dahlia met Felix at a bar a short while before she started at university. A one night stand led them to kinky sex thinking they'll never see each other again. Surprise surprise, he's actually her professor. Regardless of that fact, they continue a semi-casual sexual relationship. These two characters have a sexual non-exclusive relationship until the end. This story does focus a bit on relationship but it's interwoven with erotica. As this is my first piece I do appreciate constructive criticism but please be kind.

Disclaimers: This story isn't supposed to depict an accurate BDSM relationship. Always discuss questions such as exclusivity with your play partner as well as any boundaries. All characters are over 18. Any resemblance to people dead or alive, particular places, etc. are purely coincidental.

Enjoy my first work.

**********************************************************************************************************

I take a huge breath as I exit my dorm. I need to calm down! A week's worth of bratting is about to pay off. I can't wait!

I saunter down the hall, then up 6 floors. This is where the rich people of the campus live. Instead of a giant open plan, pitiful excuse for a kitchen and separation into a tiny bathroom, these rooms have separate everything. They're basically terrace apartments, not studio ones. As I pass by sophomore guys' dorms on my way up I get catcalls, wolf whistles, yelling back micro-dick to all of them. They all want what they can't or shouldn't have.

As I get to the door room 380, I take several inhales of breath. Maybe this was a mistake. Welp, too late to back out now. I rap at the door, head down.

"It's open," I hear.

Turning the handle is a herculean task with my sweaty palms contrasting the cold smooth metal. I walk in with slight nervousness in my step that the average person wouldn't notice. But that sexy man in the armchair opposite the door notices everything. Nothing slips past his analysis.

He closes his copy of Dracula, and stands. He keeps hypnotising eye contact with me as he grabs two unmarked shopping bags and approaches me. The closer he gets the little bit more he's gotta look down to keep the electricity flowing from his gaze to between my legs.

When he's oh so close to touching me but not quite there, he stops his advance, and it's in moments like these that his 6'3 frame really reminds me that I'm only 5'5. He hands me the bags and in his usual soft tone and voice that reveals nothing, he commands

"Put that on. When you're done join me in my study."

"Yes Professor," I reply softly. He gets off every time I call him that

"Remind me of your safeword"

"Knightsbridge" he nods and leaves me to change.

I open the first bag and find a box and crepe paper packages. The first package didn't reveal anything, just a white blouse, but the second really filled in the gaps.

The second package contained a red and black plaid skirt. I must be dead or dreaming. He figured out this was what I wanted all along! The box had a pair of black and white patent leather saddle shoes, and I'm so grateful all of these things are my size and not too small.

The other bag contains a pair of white knee-high socks, some hair ties, two red ribbons and a red lip stain. I notice that a bra and panties aren't included in the bags.

I don't think it's an issue until I actually put the clothes on. Yes, it all fits, but I can clearly see the tailor's marks where the skirt has been hemmed so that when I sit down, I'm sitting on my bare ass, and the blouse so that the buttons are straining against my breasts.

Fuck this is hot!

I put my hair into pigtails with ribbons, put on the lip stain and head to the door of the study. This scene is gonna be so fucking hot, I can't wait! I knock on the door.

"Come in," I obey.

The room is darkly decorated. Dark blue walls and all wooden furniture is mahogany.

Felix is clad in different clothes than before too. He exchanged the jeans and cable knit sweater for a business shirt, slacks, a tie and an overcoat that is draped over his leather chair. He looks up from some papers

"Miss Pearson, I've been expecting you. Please take a seat" so the play begins. I obey the command again.

"When last we spoke," he begins calmly, "I believe I told you to abstain from masturbation for a week. Isn't that so, Miss Pearson?"

"Yes professor," oh he definitely knows

"Did you obey my command?"

"Yes, professor,"

"Well, a little birdie told me you're a liar, Dahlia. Are you lying to me"

"No professor. Just like you told me. I didn't masturbate" he runs a hand through his hair

"Maybe I should rephrase the question. Did you at any point this week cum by a hand that wasn't mine? And don't you dare lie to me." I look down.

I've always been a terrible liar.

"So I take it my source was right," he breaks the silence "I want you to tell me exactly what you did. How many times did you cum?" He's so calm. Not expressing his anger through words, but I know he's gonna soon.

"Well, every day a different guy from class would help me get off." I begin. He's gonna get so pissed! "Let's see; Monday Harvey Astor made me cum in the back seat of his G-Wagon, Tuesday James Sinclair made me cum on the floor of his dorm, Wednesday Dash McEvoy made me cum twice; once on his bed and once on his face but not in that order, Thursday Maxwell Hastings made me cum but only once because we were interrupted by his older brother who I was sorely tempted to ask to join us, Friday Ambrose Buchanan made me cum 4 times; once in his hot tub; once on his armchair; once in the back seat of his car and once on the hood, Saturday Erskine Wallace made me cum 3 times; once outside of the coffee shop on his fingers; once in a public bathroom; once on his bed, and precisely 15 minutes ago Alexander Fitzgerald made me cum twice, nearly three times but your darling roommate interrupted us."

He stands after contemplating for a minute, pushing his tall frame up with his palms, then using them to bend closer to me.

"Bend over the desk," each word a gently shot bullet that compels me to obey.

His desk is this huge wooden thing, probably a real antique from the 1920s. Maybe even an old mafia boss'.

Why am I talking about it?

Oh!

Because it's built higher than a regular one, and that means my legs can't touch the ground and my short skirt is gonna ride up. The sexy bastard really thought everything through, didn't he?

As I lay over the desk he circles it to get to my side of it. He gently pats my head in an attempt to put me at ease before he grabs the closest pigtail and yanks my head up.

I gasp at the sudden tug and the burn on the left side of my head. He goes to my ear, his voice a little less in control than before.

"Dirty little slut! I tell you to abstain from masturbation, and that's your loophole? Were you that desperate you fucking whore, that you couldn't come and find me? Hm?"

He steps behind me now, dropping my hair and bracketing my throat, slowly cutting off circulation to my brain.

"Or maybe you just wanted your professor to punish you? Is that it, slut? Is that what you wanted? Tell me!"

He lets go expecting me to respond.

I do nothing of the sort.

I just push myself up by my palms, arching my back, and do the unthinkable.

Ladies and gentlemen, I glare at him.

I seem to have successfully offended him because he pushes me back onto the table, putting pressure on my cheek as it sits flat against the desktop

"This isn't a fucking joke," he grits through his teeth "You stole 14 orgasms from me. 14 that were rightfully mine. Mine to bring you to, mine to watch, mine to take credit for. Now that's 14 times you will miss out on because you decided to be a dirty fucking brat." He flips my skirt up, gently rubbing his hand on my ass before adding

"Ready for your punishment, slut?"

"Depends"

"On?"

"Whether or not you're gonna let me cum."

"You came 14 times this week and you still want more?"

"Yes professor"

"Desperate little whore! Well if you're a good girl and quit bratting out I might let you."

With that he signals his wish to end the conversation by bringing his hand down on my ass with a whack. I welcome the sting, my pussy getting wetter.

Each time he slaps me it gets progressively harder, but let's be honest, it's same-old same-old! I have to do something to remedy it.

I let out the first sound that I've made since the beginning of the spanking. I ever so softly moan after the next blow.

He stops.

I think I might have screwed this up.

He then slowly leans down to my ear and gently, almost lovingly whispers

"Do you like that, my little slut? Are you enjoying your punishment"

I decide to poke the bear in hopes that candy will fall from his mouth. I turn my head to face him and with a playful smirk retort

"Yes, actually. You've lost your touch, Professor Sokolov."

His eyes slightly widen and an incredulous chuckle escapes his lips.

"Why am I even surprised?" he says, backing away slowly.

I keep my eyes on him as he heads towards his bookshelf and starts to run his long fingers gently across the spines of the hardcover classics. He stops midway through his perusal and turns his body fully to face mine. He analyses me for a minute before speaking again

"Oh, I've got it now!"

"And what, have you got?"

His eyes darken and his lips take on a Bateman grin as he begins to articulate his explanation

"I thought I was on par with figuring out one of your deepest desires, but I missed a crucial point."

"And what do you think that is?"

"De Sade or Nabokov?"

"Why are you changing the subject?"

"Chose one"

"120 Days of Sodom really wasn't my thing, so Nabokov? But why?"

He turns back to the bookshelf, running a single finger up and down a single book's spine and I'll be damned if I didn't feel it up mine. He pulls it from the shelf and finally answers my question.

"Well I wouldn't be spanking you with something big and beautiful like a Lev Tolstoy or a Dostoyevsky, would I? Too heavy for a proper hit."

My eyes widen at his deduction and my mouth falls open as he turns around to reveal the book he took out.

"I think Lolita is perfectly obscene for tonight's activities." and he starts towards me.

I space out, in disbelief at what is about to happen, and don't register Felix has returned to my side until I feel a smooth cold surface being rubbed on my ass.

"I want you to count each strike." He dictates. "If you lose count we're starting over. If you can't sit during my lecture tomorrow, that's on you. Understood?"

"Yes Professor," I reply breathily

"You're receiving 15. Ready?"

"Yes."

*WHACK*

The first blow brings a feeling of dull stinging, unlike any striking sensation I've ever felt. It might even be the best!

"One"

*WHACK*

"Two"

*WHACK*

"Three"

*WHACK*

"Four"

*WHACK*

"Five"

"That's a good slut, keep going."

*WHACK*

"Six"

*WHACK*

"Seven"

*WHACK*

"Eight"

*WHACK*

"Nine"

*WHACK*

"Ten"

"Attagirl!"

*WHACK*

"Eleven"

*WHACK*

"Twelve"

"Taking your punishment so well!"

*WHACK*

"Thirteen"

"Almost there, so close!"

*WHACK*

"Fourteen"

*WHACK*

"Fifteen"

Yeah, I'm definitely not sitting down tomorrow.

It might have started as a dull pain, but it quickly built in intensity of layering consecutive strike after strike. But even so, it made me even wetter than I've ever been.

I hear the book land on the desk and I exhale heavily.

"Look at you," he whispers "taking your punishment like a good girl. I'm so proud of you!"

I melt inside. It almost makes me want to always be good.

Almost.

I feel him give my ass a gentle kiss where he spanked me. He then wraps his arm around my waist to help me get up. When I do he looks down into my eyes, his gentle and serious.

"Dahlia, what's your safeword?" his tone matches his eyes

"Knightsbridge." he nods at my response. He almost immediately shifts back into Dom mentality

"You ready for the second half of the punishment, my slut?"

"Second half?" I question in disbelief "Don't you think me having to sit on my bruised arse without being allowed to say anything is punishment enough already."

"Hmm." He pretends to contemplate for a second, comically putting a finger to his chin "No, definitely not enough."

At that, he picks me up and flings me over his shoulder.

My struggles are futile. Like trying to skim a pebble on the surface of a black hole: it doesn't get me anywhere.

"Time for me to collect your debt baby girl. I want what I'm owed."

As we exit the study and head for his room, he reaches under my skirt and touches my pussy, the unexpected contact making me moan.

"Wet, are we?" He mockingly asks as we walk into his bedroom.

The motif is the same as the study: dark blue and dark wood.

He tosses me unceremoniously onto his dark blue bedsheets and reaches under the foot of the bed. Before I can stop him, he cuffs my ankles to the bed. I can feel the cold leather even over my socks.

He rises and crawls up the bed, kneeling over my chest. Through slight struggle, he manages to cuff my wrists too.

So now I'm spread-eagled, still clothed, hot man who wants me kneeling over me.

He brings his head down, lips to mine. Starting gently, but quickly revealing his break in control by turning them hungry and frenzied, barely letting me breathe, consuming my being.

With visible difficulty, he lifts his head, lips leaving mine, making a desperate moan escape my lips. He gets off of the bed and goes to a tall set of drawers in the corner. The one where he keeps his toys that he loves using on me.

Since I met him, his collection has doubled in size.

He opens the top one and rummages through it. Seeming to have come to a decision, he picks it up and turns around, revealing it to me: A corded Hitachi.

Fuck!

This can go one of two ways, and neither ends well for me in my mind.

My breathing must audibly increase speed because he lets out a chuckle as he plugs the wand into the outlet.

"Now," he starts " This is how it's gonna work. I'm gonna get you close to cumming and pull away when you're about to. I'm going to do this over and over again until I feel like you've paid me back. Understood?" the last word highly punctuated.

All I can do is nod. His assertive tone turning me on more and more. I swear I'm not gonna last.

Buzzing brings me back to the present, in time to look down to see my skirt flipped up and the head of the wand being pressed to my clit.

"Fuck!" I moan. I don't think I can last long. I give it two minutes before I'm gonna wanna cum.

The vibrations send sparks to my pussy, making my thighs shake. The feeling builds more and more.

Just as my pussy starts to contract in protest of my suppressed orgasm, he pulls the wand away. I groan in protest.

"No!" I whine "Put it back! I want it back! I was so fucking close!"

"You horny little slut, that was the lowest setting!" He laughs at my despair as my eyes shoot open wide. "Oh baby girl, you're not ready for this! This is what you get for bratting out my little whore. You're only getting what you deserve."

"Please let me cum!" I beg him "I promise I'll be good from now on!"

We both know I'm lying.

"As much as I love it when you beg, you know the rules, slut. You only cum on three things: my mouth, my fingers, or my cock. A vibrator is none of those things."

The feeling dying down, he puts the wand back onto my clit, much to my pleasure and displeasure.

He keeps going: Taking it off when I'm about to cum, and putting it back on when the feeling is nearly gone, turning it up every few rounds.

Somewhere about round seven, involuntary tears spill from my eyes.

"Please!" I beg. "I can't hold it anymore. Please, Professor! Let me Cum."

We lock eyes. His are fighting back against something. He's trying to keep up the strength that never seems to drop.

Suddenly his eyes shift to lust. But not his usual controlled lust. He lacks control now. He's acting on pure instinct.

"Fuck!" he softly curses. "On the outside I control you, but inside I'm a slave to you." With that, he tosses the vibrator aside and pushes three fingers inside my pussy.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!"

His response is to put his mouth on me, and I finally cum.

Harder than I ever have in my life.

I'm shaking, moaning, nearly screaming, and he just keeps going, dragging it out for as long as he can.

When the feeling eventually dies down and my pussy stops contracting, he pulls away. Standing at the foot of the bed he pulls his shirt off, exposing his gently toned abs, before going to undo my restraints.

When I'm free, he hooks his arm around my waist to pull me up, supporting my weight, because god knows I can't, before he devours my lips in a sweetly rough and hungry motion.

While I run my hands over his torso, he returns the favour by pulling my blouse off of me, dislodging every button on it, before tugging down my skirt, and making me ditch my shoes and socks.

My hands go to his belt, but before I can even get the end out of the belt loops, he lets go of me and gives me a gentle nudge so I'm lying on my back, looking up at him towering over me.

There I'm graced with the magical sight of Felix pulling his belt off with a single tug, and tossing it to the side.

He kneels between my spread legs. Keeping direct eye contact, he pulls his cock out.

My breathing hitches.

No matter how many times I've seen it, the pure size of it takes my breath away.

Holding it, he brings the tip to my dripping slit, rubbing it across my pussy but going no further, making me groan in protest.

"Why did you go sleeping around with all those guys, huh?" he grits out, expressing his own attempts at self-restraint.

"What?" I deliriously ask

"Why did you let those inexperienced little fuckboys touch my property?" Felix gently starts to slide in. This removes the filter between my mouth and my brain.

"I'm not yours though, am I? You never staked your claim. You never said we were exclusive. Do you know how much that hurt?"

He stops mid-entry, brows furrowing at my bitter tone.

"Is that what you want? Exclusivity? Regardless of my position in your life: your Professor?"

His voice is extremely even considering his current position. I go with my go-to answer:

"Yes Professor"

"No!" he firmly says "Drop the situation for one second. Do you want exclusivity, Dahlia?"

"Yes Felix, I do." At my response, he slips back into Professor Sokolov.

"Do you know what that means, being my slut?" smirking, he pushes in all the way, forcing a moan out of me, the length making me feel full. Ignoring my cries of pleasure, he takes my lack of words for denial.

"Never been someone's slut, have you, baby girl?" he starts thrusting his hips at a slow, steady pace. When I still don't reply, Felix spanks my clit, making me yelp in surprise.

"Answer me, my slut!"

"No Professor. I haven't!"

"I've never had a slut either, but let me tell you how this is gonna work." he starts picking up speed, pistoning into my pussy, slowly getting faster and faster.

"You are now my property. When I tell you what do you do it that second. I will wine and dine you, and then destroy your pretty pussy in the restaurant bathroom. I will take you out on dates and if any of those motherfuckers you dared let touch you this week see us, they're gonna feel just from the energy between us that they are never going to get you again. I will take you shopping, and I will tell you what clothes I like, before fucking you in the changeroom of the department store, then getting out and paying for everything we're getting like nothing happened. I will help you decide when you don't know what lipstick to get based on which colour smears the nicest against your skin tone while we make out. Your bedsheets will forever smell of me, and mine will forever smell of that fucking delicious perfume you wear, that makes my cock hard the second you walk into my lecture room. If you do anything remotely wrong, you will get spanked so fucking hard, you won't be able to sit down for a week. You are mine. In every sense of the word. I should think about getting you a pretty collar, huh? What do you think?" His hand constricts my throat with the perfect force to just take my breath away. Combined with the lightning-fast thrusts, I start feeling a tightness in my stomach "A pretty little collar to complement these bruises? You are mine, do you hear? All mine, and only mine. No one else's. You. Are. My. Little. Slut. My. Property."

12