The Professor's Little Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lets go of the grip, suddenly changing rhythm: seven hard thrusts, to drive his point home, making me moan so loud I'm sure I can be heard through the walls.

"Fuck! I'm getting close."

"But because you're my slut, I know you. Those boys weren't enough for you, not really, we both know that. You cum the hardest with me. On your Professor's cock. Am I right? Answer me, my slut!"

He grits out as his speed increases Driving me closer and closer to the edge. His tone tells me he's close too.

"Ohh! Fuck! Yes, Professor! Your dick makes me cum the best, fuck! I'm gonna cum Professor!"

"Beg me!" he growls out "Beg me and swear yourself to me!" I comply without thinking. I know that's what I want.

"Please, Professor! Please please please let your little slut cum. Let her cum for you. I am yours. I'm all yours. I swear it!"

It all spills out of me as my pussy starts to contract at me holding back my orgasm. Tightness must push him over the edge.

With a deep groan from the centre of his chest creating the voice of a beast, I hear

"Cum for me now Baby Girl." It's like his voice breaks the wall stopping the orgasm, making it crash over me in giant waves.

Closing my eyes all I can see is colour.

I stop breathing for a good few seconds, making me realise the new warmth in my pussy. As I start breathing again, I open my eyes and look into Felix's.

He looks my body up and down, reverence in his eyes. He slowly pulls out, and smirks at my pussy.

"Look down," he commands. I obey and see his sticky white cum leaking from my cunt onto my thighs.

I feel his fingers on my chin, pulling it up, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"I own all of you now."

He lowers his lips to mine, his kisses, soft, gentle, healing, calming.

Pulling away, he tells me to turn on my stomach.

I comply and he gets off the bed and enters the bathroom. He comes back with a bottle of what looks like a soothing lotion.

Softly placing one hand on my ass to gauge the damage causes me to hiss no matter how gentle his touch is.

"Ass up Baby Girl."

Obeying his command, he starts administering the cream to my bruised ass.

"You were such a good girl for me tonight. You took your punishments so well, I'm so proud. Tomorrow after class I'm gonna reward you. You deserve it after being so good for me Baby Girl. You're fucking perfect, you know that? Almost done, hold on a little longer. Good girl, that's it. All done, Baby Girl."

He puts the bottle on the bedside table as I turn on my side to watch his movements.

He slides into bed, facing me.

"What is it?" he asks as he takes in my facial expression

"Nothing," I say, smiling.

"You can tell me, Dahlia."

"Did you mean what u said while we were fucking?"

"You know I always mean what I say. But what in particular do you want me to reassure you on?"

He brings his fingers to my hair, sweeping a loose strand behind my ear.

"The conditions of being yours."

"Yes, I meant every single one. Is that ok with you?"

I nod in agreement

"You're mine in every sense of the word"

He lowers his head to my neck and kisses the crook.

"You're exhausted, roll over."

When I do, he gently pulls my back to his front, gently trying not to hurt my tender ass.

My last thought before I drift off with my handsome Professor spooning me:

I can die peacefully now, my dreams have been achieved.

12