The Professors Pt. 03

Story Info
Grace gets summoned to Professor Murphy’s office…
2.1k words
4.19
10.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swam up through the layers of sleep slowly, groggily, wincing at the bright light filtering in through a gap in the curtains. It was strangely bright for saying how early it was...

Hold on... what time was it?

I opened one eye, grimacing as the full effect of my hangover hit me like a sledgehammer square on in the face. I certainly didn't need this today of all days.

Then I caught sight of the digital display on my alarm clock and my heart practically stopped. In my inebriated state I'd passed out without setting it to wake me up in plenty of time to make it to my morning lecture.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" I cursed with growing intensity, jumping up out of bed and stubbing my toe hard on the leg of my desk as I hurriedly rushed to the shower.

I was a whirlwind of energy getting ready, somehow still managing to look presentable albeit a little flustered as I arrived breathless and flushed at the lecture room, pausing to listen at the door as I curled my fingers around the handle. Tom was in full flow, I could hear the deep tone of his voice as he addressed the class, but then I was fifteen minutes late... at least. He was going to be livid with me. But maybe the fact that I'd submitted my essay early would go some way to placating him.

I took a deep breath before I pulled open the door and slipped inside.

"Miss Hewson... kind of you to grace us with your presence... finally."

His tone was sarcastic and there were a few hushed whispers and giggles from my class mates but apart from that the room was silent as fifty pairs of eyes turned to look at me. I smiled awkwardly as I looked at Tom from across the room, trying to weigh up exactly how much trouble I was in.

"I'm really sorry... I just... I was errr... I stayed up late... working on my essay."

I added the last few words proudly, hoping my efforts might have pleased him and maybe he'd go easy on me but unfortunately this didn't seem to be the case. His eyes blazed harshly even though a hint of a smirk played at the corners of his mouth.

As usual he looked disarmingly gorgeous in that casually understated way of his. Today he was wearing a checked shirt and his signature fitted black trousers. His luscious thick dark hair fell forward on to his face and I watched as he swept it back with a hand.

"Your... essay?"

He said the word slowly, questioningly, which instantly made me nervous. Maybe I didn't actually submit it. I was sure I'd pressed 'send', but then after the amount of alcohol I'd consumed last night anything was possible.

"Yeah," I said uneasily, edging towards the back of the lecture room where I'd spotted an empty seat. "You did get it didn't you?"

"Oh yeah I got it alright. It made for very interesting reading. I'll be needing you to expand on some points you made though. We can do that after you've enlightened me on why you seem to think it's acceptable to disrupt my lectures by showing up late every single time. Come to my office straight after class, okay?"

He held my gaze whilst I slid into the vacant seat, a look on his face that set me on edge. I'd never been summoned to his office before and I started to internally panic. Maybe my bad attitude and persistent slacking had earned me a formal disciplinary this time. Nerves jangled in my gut and lingered there throughout the whole lecture, making it impossible to concentrate.

"Five minutes Grace... my office. I'll be waiting."

Those were Tom's parting words as he brought the lecture to a close, fixing me with a stern look before he pushed through the door, leaving me feeling anxious and jumpy.

"Good luck, I think you're gonna need it! Murphy looks well pissed off with you."

A gleefully teasing voice sounded from my right as I started to pack my textbooks away into my bag.

I turned to see Erica standing there. She was a model student, consistently gaining the highest grades on every piece of work, always on time and ready to contribute insightful thoughts in class discussions. In fact she was everything that I wasn't, and her blatant smugness caused my already frayed nerves to increase.

"Mind your own business!" I snapped at her.

"Your days are numbered, I'm telling you!" She sniggered spitefully.

Five minutes later I found myself standing outside Professor Murphy's office, shifting my weight from one foot to the other, my hand raised up and poised, ready to knock and alert him to my presence. My heart was racing and I took a few deep breaths to try and calm myself down. If I was about to be given a formal warning or even worse have my studies terminated, I wanted to try and fight my corner calmly and objectively. Show Tom that I could change and ask him to give me another chance.

And I was going to do this on my personal and intellectual merits alone this time. Absolutely no flirting or immoral seduction tactics.

None.

None at all.

My knock rang out loudly in the empty corridor and there was a slight delay before a deep voice emanated from behind the door, urging me to 'come in'.

I creaked open the door to see Tom sat behind his desk, arms folded in front of him on the desktop. It wasn't a welcoming pose and my heart sank. Maybe Erica was right. I closed the door behind me and stepped forwards tentatively as Tom gestured to the seat opposite him across the desk.

"Sit down Grace."

As I took a seat he leant back, reclining in his chair, his eyes flicking down to take all of me in. True to form I wasn't conservatively dressed. I was proud of my figure and a firm believer in the saying 'if you've got it, flaunt it.' Today that meant a tight-fitting tank top and a tiny pleated skirt that was bordering on indecent. Sat opposite Tom like I was now I could only imagine the view that he'd get if I uncrossed and crossed my legs. I did it anyway, taking my time, satisfied to see his gaze lingering a little too long where it shouldn't.

"Am I in trouble Sir?"

I made sure to add a little emphasis to the last word, recalling his instruction from the day before. A show of his authority which did more to encourage me than caution me, a hint of dominance that set my pulse racing.

What the fuck are you doing Grace?

My mind chastised me, but I ignored it. All of my good intentions went out of the window when I was face to face with Tom. I just couldn't help myself.

Whether or not my brazen display had the desired effect was unclear as Tom's eyes travelled back up to meet mine, his expression unreadable.

I started to worry that I was taking things too far and any further sleazy manoeuvres on my part might worsen my situation so I straightened my posture, smoothing my skirt down, my knees firmly pressed together. Chastely.

"Well... that remains to be seen. I think we need to discuss this essay of yours."

There it was again. A flavour of something in his words that I couldn't quite fathom. Maybe my imagined prowess in forming a notable piece of work wasn't as strong as I thought. I shifted in my seat, uncomfortable.

"Was there something wrong with it?"

A loud laugh erupted from him suddenly, and his misplaced humour in this situation surprised me. This was worse than I thought. I wasn't only failing due to my bad attitude, but I was incompetent too. Any little confidence I had started to seep quickly away.

"I worked really hard on it as well," I mumbled, casting my eyes downwards to my hands which were clasped in my lap.

"I'm sure you did. But I think it's time you stopped playing these games with me... I mean it. If you push me too far I will have to teach you how to behave..."

What?

His stern tone caused me to look up and my breath caught in my throat at the intensity of his glare. It wasn't anger though. There was a barely contained kind of hunger there that sent a spike of heat through me. He leant forward, planting his hands on the desk. The very same desk that I'd fantasised about him doing all sorts of things to me on.

"What do you mean?"

My voice came out small, uneasy despite the fact that my lower body was now pulsing with desire. The air in the small office was so thick with tension that it was palpable.

"Don't act all innocent," he said, and I watched as he prised open the MacBook on his desk, jabbing at the keys. "Like I said before, I can't just ignore this kind of behaviour."

As he spoke he started to slide the open laptop around so that the screen faced me. I could see an open document but the type was too small to read from my current position so I leant forward slightly in my seat, narrowing my eyes.

FUCK...

That's when the realisation of my mistake hit me. I never submitted my essay. I sent Tom the wrong document.

My cheeks flushed the deepest shade of crimson and my heart started pounding in pure shock and mortification. I was so flustered that I didn't even realise that Tom had risen up out of his seat and walked around the desk to come and stand behind me until I felt his breath warm on my neck as he leant right over me, his hands on the back of my chair.

"This is... there's been a mistake... this isn't... this isn't my essay..." I stammered, my voice a whisper, squirming in my seat from a combination of my embarrassment and his sudden proximity.

"No shit!" He chuckled softly. He was so close I could feel his hair tickling my neck. "I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to look at this desk in the same way after reading that."

I giggled nervously. My palms felt damp with perspiration and I wiped them against the sides of my skirt, wondering what happened next. He was so near that if I turned my head just slightly he'd be close enough to kiss...

"What are you going to do?"

I realised I was holding my breath, waiting for his answer. My heart was beating so hard I felt faint.

"Hmm... I don't know. You've been a very bad girl. I have some ideas..."

His words set off a throb between my legs and I pressed my thighs together. I had no doubt that he knew exactly what he was doing to me. His breathing sounded deep and heavy in my ear.

I considered whether he was testing me but the notion was only fleeting. I was too turned on to think about this rationally and consider consequences. I wanted him so badly and all I could think about was how it was going to feel when he put his hands on me.

This was my chance.

"Maybe you do need to teach me a lesson," I said quietly, my cheeks aflame. "I think I deserve it."

"Is that so?" He breathed, and this time his lips actually brushed my neck, sending a shiver through me.

"Yes Sir..."

He didn't hesitate. "On your feet Grace."

I did as he instructed, rising up slowly, still facing away from him. He dragged the chair away, stepping closer, and I felt his fingers curl around my hips a second before his body met mine.

His head was bent low so he could whisper in my ear as he gently propelled me forward until I came to a stop, the desk pressing into me mid-thigh.

"Do you realise how much I've dreamt about this? Every lecture... it's been like torture. I've been trying so hard to be professional, but every time I see you all I can think about is fucking you. And now I know you feel the same way..."

His confession stunned me but I didn't say anything, I just waited, anticipating his next move, tension rippling through me as he carried on, one of his hands gliding down my hips until it came to a stop at the hem of my skirt.

"And it's wrong... I know it's wrong... but I can't help it. Fuck... the things I wanna do to you... you have no idea..."

My legs felt weak, my head in a spin. I wanted him. I wanted him more than I'd ever wanted anyone.

This was really happening...

To be continued...