The Professors Pt. 07

Story Info
Grace pays Professor Brooks another visit...
4.3k words
4.36
5.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs were still shaky as I peeled myself away from the desk, slowly, my breaths harsh and shallow. I felt shocked as I pushed myself into a standing position, my mind reeling with thoughts of Tom's punishment. How he'd struck me again and again, each blow sending sparks of pain combined with an entirely unexpected pleasure through me, spanking me humiliatingly over the desk like some naughty little school-girl. Who would have known that such a seemingly cliche fantasy would turn me on so goddamn much?

Because I was turned on. I was aroused beyond belief. The control he had over me, the dominance he asserted, the fact that it was ultimately his decision whether or not I deserved and received the pleasure that I so desperately craved... it was a heady mix that I'd never felt before. And one which I knew was going to prove to be wholly addictive, just a taste of it and I was hooked, already planning what else I could do to provoke him. But maybe this time something that would make him snap, break his control, make him give into the temptation to fuck me to within an inch of my life.

I heard the lecture room door crack open then and I quickly stepped away from the desk, smoothing my short skirt down, wincing as my hands ran over my tender bottom. A steady stream of students filtered in, their chatter buzzing around the room, making their way to individual desks. I watched with amusement as a completely unsuspecting lad heaved his bag off his shoulder, plonking it down on the desk that I'd just occupied, shooting me a lascivious smile as he took in my provocative clothing. I just smirked back with the barest of glances before turning on my heel, thinking of him spreading his textbooks over where I'd just been lying prone, my body aching divinely as Tom pushed me to my peak and then denied me in such a maddening way.

I left the room, head full of illicit thoughts, turning down the corridor and pausing outside Tom's office, my hand twitching as I raised it to knock but then lowered it quickly. He'd made it clear how things were going to go down. He was in control here. He was going to teach me how to behave. What had he said? Respect. Discipline. Restraint.

Well... it wouldn't be very restrained of me to be banging down his office door two minutes after he'd left me, begging for his cock would it?

And good girls don't act like dirty little sluts...

I smiled to myself, knowing damn well that it definitely got him off seeing me all desperate and needy for him, and it had the same effect on me. A conflicting desire to be his good girl but also a disobedient brat who needed putting in her place. But that was fine. I could do both. I was nothing if not versatile.

So I stepped away from his office door, giving it one last longing look before walking away, travelling purposefully down the corridor towards my destination. I didn't have to walk too far before I reached it.

Professor Brooks' office.

I raised up my hand again, hesitating, glancing back towards Tom's door, imagining what he'd do if he could see me now.

Well... he shouldn't have left me high and dry then should he?

The knock rang out loud and clear and immediately I heard the deep voice urging me to come in. I opened the door quickly, stepping into the room and closing it behind me, eyes drawn to Nick who looked up from the paperwork on his desk with a startled expression.

"Grace... errr hello... I... errr... I wasn't expecting to see you."

I could tell he was speaking the truth, he looked genuinely shocked but the brightness in his eyes suggested that he was pleased. I shifted where I stood, curling a lock of my hair absentmindedly around a finger, a hint of a smirk playing on my lips.

"Well... I just had a lecture with Professor Murphy and I was passing by so I thought I'd come and say hi..."

Nick's eyes darted behind me to the door. "Does he... errr... know that you've come to see me? Did you tell him?"

My smile got wider as I stepped towards his desk. He looked flustered and I wondered whether Tom had given him a grilling about my little visit to his office  a few days previously. The way he spoke about Nick being "a bad liar" certainly suggested this, along with his obvious discomfort at my presence.

"No..." I dragged out the word, placing a hand on his desk, tip-toeing my fingers across it in a playful motion. "Of course I didn't. Wouldn't want to get you into trouble would I?"

Nick straightened up, clearing his throat, pulling at the collar of his shirt as he unfastened the top button like he was suddenly feeling the heat. And he probably was. He couldn't hide the way his attention kept slipping downwards to the tightness of my t-shirt and my perky breasts underneath.

"Good, that's good. I mean, I know I'm not tutoring you right now, but I'm only too happy to go over anything you don't understand... just off the record though... okay?"

I planted two hands on his desk, leaning forward slightly. "Sure... of course. I'm ever so grateful... you're probably the kindest lecturer in this faculty."

He was visibly pleased by my words but nevertheless he still leant back in his chair, countering my movements. He was resisting but I knew that resistance would be easy to break down. I carried on, fixing him with an impish smile.

"Not like Professor Murphy. You know you were so right about him being strict. He says I have a bad attitude and I need to be taught a lesson. He says he's going to teach me how to behave..."

Nick's eyes widened, his mouth falling slightly agape. He was trying to process my words, or to be more precise the inference in them. I knew I was playing a dangerous game letting him in on what had been happening, but what could he say? He was breaking the exact same moral code that Tom was. And the thought of drawing him into this dark world of pleasure I was teetering on the edge of thrilled me, the possibilities dancing through my head and lighting a fire in my core.

"Is that so?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, full of curiosity.

"Uh-huh," I nodded, straightening up from the desk, pushing my chest forward.

Nick stayed silent but I could see the spark that had lit in his eyes as he shifted in his seat, watching me carefully. He still looked uncomfortable though, looking down to shuffle some paperwork about on his desk. "So... anyway... what can I do for you today Grace?"

Maybe I needed to try a different approach.

"Well..." I paused, glancing down, happening to catch sight of an acoustic guitar propped up against the far office wall. It sparked a memory of what Tom had told me.

"Hey... do you play guitar?" I was genuinely enthusiastic, my own musical interests piqued, temporarily distracting me from my goal. "Tom said you two formed a band in your Uni days. Is that right?"

Nick smiled widely and warmly, any discomfort falling away. He keenly sat forward in his seat. "Yeah we did, we used to play pubs and stuff, mainly covers... although Tom writes his own stuff too. He's pretty talented actually. We used to joke that if we fucked up our degrees we could really make a go of it."

"Wow," I enthused, stepping over to the guitar, reaching out a hand to trail over the headstock, my fingers itching to close around it. "A Gibson Montana... this is a great model... it makes a beautiful sound."

"You play too?" Nick sounded impressed.

I was just about to launch into my love of music, the fact that thanks to my dad I had an acoustic guitar in my hands before my first doll as a child, but I stopped myself. I wasn't trying to impress Nick or find a partner to jam with, I was trying to seduce him.

"Oh... errr no... not really," I lied. "I mean I'd love to, my dad plays and he's amazing. He tried to teach me but I could never get the hang of it. I'm figuring I probably just had the wrong teacher though..."

I trailed off, pleased to see the eagerness in Nick's eyes, the natural mentor in him shining through. I knew what he was about to say before the words even left his mouth.

"I could... ya know... teach you... if you like? Just the basics, how to strum, a few chords, we could see how you get along..."

I widened my eyes at Nick like I was surprised, full of appreciation. "Oh... would you? I'd love that!"

I reached forward to grasp the neck of the guitar, leaning forward purposefully low, much lower than I needed to. I could feel my skirt rising up, the cool air of the office on the bare skin of your upper thighs. I just bent over even lower, sure now that Nick could see my whole ass. It still stung and I wondered how it looked to him, pert and perfectly tempting, marked with the evidence of my punishment that I wore like a badge of honour. I smirked to myself as I imagined his stunned expression.

I paused long enough for Nick to really appreciate the view before I straightened up and turned to face him, holding the guitar across my frame, satisfied to see him looking even more flustered, a slight flush in his cheeks. I was perfectly used to holding a guitar and could do it with ease but I intentionally held it awkwardly, mumbling that it was too heavy.

Nick immediately sprung on to his feet, stepping over to stand behind me, wrapping his arms around me to take the weight of the guitar.

"Oh... thank you," I giggled, wriggling a little, rubbing my body up against his.

"Why don't you sit down, here... c'mon... sit on the sofa. It'll be easier for you."

He stepped back and I was dismayed but my disappointment didn't last long as I turned to see Nick sat back, patting the space between his splayed legs, urging me to sit there. "C'mon... sit right here."

I sat down, wincing a little from the tenderness which just made me feel even hotter as the memories played in my head. My panties still felt damp, a further reminder of my need which wasn't fulfilled. I pushed my body right back into Nick's, heard him suck in a quiet breath.

"So... where do we start?" I said innocently, squirming in the seat to create a friction between his legs at the perfect spot.

"Huh? Oh... oh yeah... errr well you hold the neck of the guitar like this... here look at my fingers."

I looked, turning my head but leaning it back against his chest, close enough that I could feel the warmth of his breath on my neck as he spoke.

"Here... so you put this finger like this, and this finger here, then you..." he paused as I shifted in the seat again, firmly pressing into him. "... then you, errr..."

"This is so much easier for you," I cut him off. "With those big hands of yours. And those long fingers."

He chuckled and I felt the vibration in his chest on my back. "It is tricky at first but you'll soon get used to it. I used to struggle when I first started out, but I was much younger then. Now I've got proper guitarists' hands. Callouses and everything."

I knew this all too well, my own fingers bearing the same marks from years of pressing down on the strings and strumming, but I didn't say anything, I just took Nick's hand in mine when he offered it, wicked thoughts running through my head, a throb pulsing between my legs.

"Well I think they're beautiful... musicians' hands I mean. They turn me on actually."

"Oh?"

"Uh-huh... I mean making music, the skill that's required in those fingers..."

I pressed back into Nick again, spreading my legs, the hem of my skirt riding up, exposing my thighs. "I bet yours are really skilled..."

"Grace... don't start that again..."

His wariness was clear, but I didn't listen. I knew he didn't mean it anyway. I could already feel him growing hard behind me.

"I can't stop thinking about you... not since last week..."

Then I lifted his hand to my lips, licking the length of his index finger before I took two fingers into my mouth, closing my lips around them. I slid my lips down, sucking firmly, my tongue swirling around his fingertips before I released them with a sensual sigh which made him tense behind me.

"You... are one hell of a bad influence."

I arched my back into him as if to prove him right, grinding against him on the seat. "I know you love it really... you don't have to pretend with me."

I was writhing on the seat now, desperate for his touch, tipping my head back on his shoulder, extending my neck for him. A whispered curse fell from his lips, a release that he knew he couldn't hold back from. The temptation to please me overwhelmed him as he swung the guitar around and off my lap in one swift motion and replaced it quickly with his hands as they slid against the material of my skirt, hitching it upwards around my hips.

"You know I can't fucking resist you," he murmured, his lips drawn to my neck, soft sweet kisses which rapidly turned harsher as my breathing deepened, one of his hands travelling up my body to knead at my breasts, the other slipping under the hem of my t-shirt. There was a groan of approval as his hand slid up to cup my breasts and he found me bra-less.

"Then don't try... I'm yours," I told him, spreading my legs even wider, moaning as he tugged at my stiffened nipples.

"You know I'm thinking maybe Professor Murphy was right about you," he murmured into my neck, his teeth grazing my pulse point. "Maybe you do need to be taught how to behave."

If he was facing me now he could see the sly smile on my lips, an acknowledgment of how he was playing right into my fantasy.

"I know I'm a bad girl, but I can be good too... I'll be your good girl... if you look after me."

I wondered what Tom would say if he could see me now. I'd literally just left him, my ass still smarting from his punishment, straight into the arms of another man. He'd be livid, that's for sure, the thoughts of what he might do to me stoking the fire of my arousal.

"Please Nick... I really need you."

"Oh... Grace..."

What is it about begging that got these guys so hot?

Nick wasted no time in answering my pleas, a hand trailing down over the soft skin of my belly and sliding straight under the waistband of my panties. My whole body jolted as a fingertip pressed against my neglected clit, the instantaneous relief like some kind of heavenly bliss.

Whimpers fell quickly from my lips as I pushed myself into his hand, seeking more pressure, my hips shuddering as his finger moved against my slick folds.

"You're already so wet," he marvelled, his voice low and husky in my ear.

"It's all for you," I said, but that was a blatant lie, my mind was only half present in the office, the other half reliving the feeling of Tom's harsh touch, a stark contrast to Nick's sensual caresses.

I could feel his hips moving now as he pressed against my ass, rock hard, straining against his jeans. I considered reaching around and sliding open his zipper, giving him some relief, but the notion was only short-lived. This was my time and I was going to fully enjoy it, selfishly so. I deserved it after Tom's denial.

And he was eager to please, not holding back, a fingertip tracing my slit before dipping lightly inside me. I moaned loudly, urging him on, my hips showing him what they desired as they tilted forwards.

"Shhh..." he whispered into my ear, introducing another finger, slowly and purposefully, stretching me out.

"I... I can't... it feels too good."

His long fingers reached parts of me that made my toes curl and he soon fell into a rhythm which matched the rock of my hips, his thumb rubbing against my clit in perfect harmony. My comment about his skilled hands flitted through my head as I screwed my eyes shut, concentrating on the small knot of pressure in your core, feeling it steadily growing.

I was so caught up in the sensations I didn't register the sharp rap on the office door straight away, not until Nick's touch disappeared and I heard him shout gruffly.

"Not now! I'm busy!"

"Please don't stop!" I whined. "I'm so close!"

He shifted behind me, shunting me forwards gently. "We can't Grace... what if someone comes in?"

His voice was tight, full of anxiety. He grasped the hem of my skirt, smoothing it back down over my thighs, but I caught his hand, pushing it back between my legs.

"Just ignore them... they'll go away. It's probably just another student."

He cursed under his breath then, but not at me. He was frustrated, torn between wanting me and being the good professor to whichever eager student was standing right outside, knocking again, insistently now.

I turned my head, resisting the pressure he was exerting on me in trying to rise up, my lips finding the stubbled skin along his jaw, nipping it gently.

"Please Nick... I'll make it worth your while," I purred, still pressing his hand against my aching heat, grinding lightly against it.

"Fuck..." he whispered, conflicted, but the impassioned groan I released as the delicious pressure started to build again seemed to convince him.

"I'm sorry... I'm very busy. Come back later please!"

As soon as he'd expelled the words his attention was back on me, focussing entirely on my pleasure, his lips on my neck, one hand teasing a swollen nipple, the other expertly caressing the nub of my clit.

"You're going to get me into so much trouble," he mused and I just answered him with a drawn out moan, tingles of bliss shooting up my spine as my climax approached.

Again I lost myself, my whimpers getting more and more pronounced as he hit just the right spot, over and over, the slick from my arousal coating his fingers, creating a blissful friction. He responded by increasing the pressure, moving in tight circles, his hot breath fanning over my ear as he whispered into it.

"Come for me baby..."

And I did. The knot in my core exploded, radiating spikes of pure ecstasy that had me shuddering against him, uncontrollable as I loudly voiced my pleasure. I couldn't help it, the relief was incredible after Tom's frustrating denial.

"Fucking hell... that was good... so good."

"Shh," he hushed me again, his lips curving into a smile on my neck. "Do you want the whole department to hear you?"

But he wasn't mad at me, he chuckled against my skin, his hands slipping out from beneath my panties and slipping around my waist, holding me tightly as he nuzzled against my neck.

"Hope that bloody student's gone or they might've got a right earful!" I giggled.

"Maybe you should wait here for a while... you know... just to make sure the coast's clear."

I agreed, sighing in delight as he pressed a ticklish kiss to the crook of my neck, his stubble lightly scratching my skin. It felt nice and comforting in a totally unexpected way and I felt my whole body relax, sated at last.

But then I heard the knock again, much louder this time, the harsh sound making me jump.

"Christ sake, they're insistent," he grumbled, pushing me forwards again. I relented this time, rising up to let him move off the sofa. "You stay here though. I'll get rid of them. We don't want anyone seeing you leave the office, do we?"

"Okay... anything you say... Sir!" I giggled, my voice teasing, our eyes meeting briefly as we looked at each other, smiles wide and mischievous.

I carried on smiling to myself as I saw him adjusting his jeans, awkwardly, firing a quick look of amusement back at me before his fingers closed around the door handle. I shook my head as he turned away, sinking back down on to the sofa and reaching for the guitar. I lifted it back into my lap, fingers alighting gently on the strings, wishing I could just let loose and play, but I didn't.

Instead I raised my head, watched Nick slowly crack open the door, peering out so as not to reveal me sitting there.

And then I heard the voice, loud enough that I could hear every word that was said.

"What's up Nick? Looking a bit flustered there, mate. You did say I could drop by anytime to look at those exam questions. Isn't it a good time?"

12