The Professors Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck... it was Tom. I'd know that voice anywhere. I stiffened in the seat, quickly setting the guitar down and instinctively making myself smaller even though I knew there was no way he'd be able to see me through the tiny gap with Nick's body shielding me the way that it was.

"Tom... I didn't realise it was you. Look... I am kinda busy... just going over a dissertation with one of my personal tutees. I'll catch you later though, yeah? After my 3pm lecture? You around then?"

I was waiting with baited breath, ears straining to hear Tom's reply, wondering how much sound the office doors muffled. Surely he wouldn't have heard my moans of pleasure?

If he had he didn't let on, apologising for interrupting Nick and agreeing to see him later. He sounded calm, agreeable. I felt the tension leave my body as the two men said their goodbyes and Nick closed the door, leaning back against it with obvious relief.

"Shit... that was close. Imagine if he'd have come in?"

His face scrunched in consternation, anxiety radiating off him at the thought, but it had the opposite effect on me. The idea of Tom catching me with Nick actually excited me. I had no idea how he'd react and his unpredictability just added to the thrill.

I just smiled, getting to my feet and crossing over to Nick, stretching up on my tiptoes to plant a small, sweet kiss on his lips.

"You worry too much. Don't you like to live dangerously?"

He shook his head, laughing softly, looking at me with wonderment. "You do realise what would happen if we got caught don't you? They take these things very seriously."

"Well, we'd better make sure we don't get caught then..."

I gave him a secretive little smile and he peeled himself away from the door as I announced I had to get going as I was meeting a friend for lunch.

"Stay out of trouble!" He called as I opened the door to step through.

"I can't promise you that!"

Then I was gone, a quick glance down the corridor to make sure no one noticed my departure and then I was making my way past the other offices, pushing through the department building door, unnoticed. I smiled to myself, pausing to rummage in my bag for my phone.

"Looks like today's lesson didn't sink in then..."

The deep male voice came from behind me and my heart skipped a beat. I froze for a moment, trying to compose myself before I turned around, anxiety rendering me speechless.

Tom was standing there, leaning up against the wall of the building, one foot up against the brickwork, cigarette in hand. He had a sly smile on his lips but his eyes were cold, accusingly so.

"You're in big trouble Grace."

"But I didn't do anything, I was just..."

His steely look alone was enough to cut me off,  but his sudden proximity as he pushed off the wall and came to stand directly in front of me was the action that really silenced me. I just looked up at him, full of nervous energy, waiting to hear my fate.

"I'd think very carefully about lying to me if I were you..."

"But I wasn't lying Sir," I said quietly, glancing down to find relief from his penetrating glare.

He immediately shot up a hand, placing a finger under my chin, tilting my face to his. "You know, you'd better watch that pretty little mouth of yours... or I might be tempted to fuck it."

I felt like the air had just been punched out of my lungs, a flood of heat between my legs despite my recent climax. My eyes widened and my mouth went slack. Tom just smirked, releasing me quickly and stepping back, taking a drag from his cigarette and tipping his head back to blow out his exhale. He knew as well as I did that I'd get down on my knees for him in front of the department building right now if he told me to.

"I want to see you fifteen minutes before class tomorrow, okay? I figure as you're not a very quick learner you could use a bit of extra tuition... you got that?"

I nodded, mumbling out a quick agreement, my mind spinning about what was in store for me. Tom just smiled, his eyes raking down my body before he turned, his last words uttered as he walked away.

"Don't be late Grace..."

12