All Comments on 'The Professor's Wife'

by Mr Robert

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hard to read

This story would have a lot more flow if Mr Robert had combined sentences into longer paragraphs. One-sentence paragraphs can add emphasis and punch, but only if used sparingly. Otherwise, they're just annoying.

Mr RobertMr Robertover 13 years agoAuthor
Really hard to read

This was not how this story was uploaded.

Proper paragraphs were in place.

No idea how it appears in separate sentences.

Something to do with Literotica, not Mr Robert

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No longer fit to be a wife

Dump her.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Use the tags, people.

Use the tags, and quit whining.

I swear, some people make a pathetic hobby of looking for stories to which they object then pissing and moaning about it in the comments.

This story is NOT a fetish story (read a book, for Christ's sake - there's an actual psychological definition for a sexual fetish) and whether you folks like it or not, love takes many forms, many of which are not appealing to the majority of us, but that doesn't mean the stories associated with them shouldn't be posted in the Loving Wives category.

I don't find cuckold literature very appealing, generally, but when I choose to read something that's clearly a cuckold story by a known cuckold writer, I don't start gnashing my teeth about it.

Jaysus, people - just click on through!

I'm giving this one an automatic 5 stars, just because it pisses off the whiners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty Quick

She went from innocent young wife, to curious to flirting with adultery in the space of a few hours. Having no knowledge or experience of being a party animal, she pretty quickly became aware of her sexuality, her potential suitors and how to cuckold her husband...'Fast Learner'?

Well, we'd all like to see chapter two with George and probably a few other young guys as she steps out 2-3 times a week? Does hubby become her housemaid and cuck or just a wuss/wimp?

Chapter 2?

Thanks!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Pretty Sad

What a way to treat someone who loves you. The marriage is all about Julie now, she shows no concern for Charles. It would seem that a true relationship would still have BOTH spouses loving each other and concerned for each other, even if the marriage is "different". Here the marrriage is all about Julie, nothing for Charles. Better that Charles (or Julie) would just leave.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Damn

There goes another one. Looks like he is ready for a ball gag and a cock cage. They will probably piss on him next.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Home by Midnight.

This should give Charles enought time to pack up all of her stuff and have it ready at the door for her. He could then drive her to the clinic to be tested for STD's, and drop her off. When she finished getting tested, she could get a cab to her new life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cuckold

Hey Robert, good try. I love how she took control and made you kneel before here and beg her to fuck another man. I would like to hear how you bow down before the stud and beg him to fuck your wife. I want to hear more about her new stud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dribble

Such naive people, possible but I do not believe likely. And no sense by Julie what she was getting, even more remote. And the end if not likely, at least by the set up of this writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

HE really needs to let her go, and she find what she will. Lost her and is the price to keep her worth it? I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not likely

This is a smart man. A Professor. In your wildest imagination do you thing he'll stand for a cheating wife? Nope! Change the locks, pack her stuff and put it in her car, park it out front and leave her a note on the front door to the effect that she's being divorced and that she can move in with her lover. Any other response isn't even a good fantasy. Helpless my ass. One of the dumbest stories yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He's going to divorce her.

I know he's going to divorce her. Why not a second part, where that actually happens. And with it the destruction of both Lucy and George and his ex-wife,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Here's how it should end.

As the wife comes back home, she enters the home. Charles is not alone, he is with another man in a suit. Charles tells him that is her. The man stands up-and asks her if she is Mrs. Julie Gray? She says yes; he says you've been served. Now Charles had the cops called, and they arrived with the call from the process server. They helped ensure Charles was safe while she went crying and packed her things. As she came down, she tried to ask, WHy? He said, I Am not a cuckold. You go have your fling, and I hope you die from some std. She started balling at that.

So she left, Charles was shattered, but he did one more thing: he hired a PI to follow his estranged wife, mainly to get the guys name and address. When the PI came back with that, Charles sued both George and Lucy for Alienation of affection, to the tune of $10 million each. What he won was $5 million from each. In effect, it guaranteed, they both would work for absolutely nothing the rest of their lives. NOw, they all tried to see him again, but he had moved to Seattle to get away from all the crap that happened. They tried everything, e-mails, phone calls, text messages. Charles did not answer any of them. They started worrying about Charles, so they hired a PI-and found him. They found out that he was worth some $150 million, as he had started a business without any distractions. He was very successful. Now Julie had no one to blame but herself, but she started to withdraw from everything, even telling George and Lucy to get lost. Now, she is trying to right a wrong, and it isn't successful. Charles wants absolutely nothing to do with her. Hope she winds up with an std, well, it happens that she contacted AIDS, and Charles was as happy as a pig in mud, cause he didn't get any of that.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 10 years ago
I have a perfect ending to this story.

I would love to write part 2, entitled The Professors revenge. It would include plastic surgery, bondage, mutilation, and the total end of her cuckolding him-ever. Someone let me know should we write it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Charles should do this

As the suitor comes to the house to pick up Charles wife, he sticks his hand out to shake Charles hand. Instead Charles pulls him inside and since he used to be a Navy Seal, proceeds to beat the crap out of the suitor. All the while Julie watched as her husband beat this guy to a pulp. Then he called the cops and told them he had been attacked as he opened the door. Sending her potential lover to jail for 10 years. After that, he asked he again if she truly wanted to be treated like his wife or a his ex-wife? She said his wife, and he told her if she ever made him call her mistress again, next time it would be her getting the damage done to her. By the way, he managed to break every single bone in the guys body. Her friend tried once more to get her to commit adultery, but couldn't get her to. She finally asked why? Julie said it was because he broke every bone in the guys body, and took him apart with no concern to the other guy or Julie.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 5 years ago
needless disresspect

I don't think much of Julie. I guess she does not really love her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why would he be helpless?

When she tries to come home she finds her stuff on the front porch in large garbage bags. Her house keys don't work, her credit cards and cell phone have been cancelled and Charles refused to talk to her. She was served with divorce papers later that week and left the marriage with her clothes and her maiden name. Stupid to assume he could do nothing. This was unfinished drivel.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cucked! Cuckold! He called that right, unless he greets the whore and her lover with a blast of 12 gauge love when they return. But cuck author Mr Bobbie would never do that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous