The Professor's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason and Janice have a passionate evening together
4.8k words
4.73
22.5k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I wasn't sure of where Janice's bedroom was, I let her lead the way. I watched her ass sway back and forth as she climbed the stairs to the second floor. When we walked into the master bedroom, Janice headed straight to the bed. I watched her stretch her naked body out on the bed. She was a gorgeous creature, and I was about to fuck her. I decided right there I was going to do my best to make her mine. I knew that was going to be a betrayal of my friendship with Pete. But how naïve was it on his part to think he could share his wife with me without some kind of bond developing between us.

I had just taken Janice on the couch downstairs. She as much as admitted I'd given her more pleasure in one session than anyone else before. And I hadn't even taken her to bed yet.

I striped naked, standing at the foot of the bed, never taking my eyes off her. I slid my shorts down my legs and then kicked them aside. I know my cock doesn't measure up to porn star standards. But it's a respectable 7" when fully erect. I was semi-erect when Janice sat up and crawled down the bed.

She sat back on her knees as she knelt in front of me. She reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock. Her soft strokes and gentle touch gave me some of the most incredible sensations I'd ever experienced. I stood there, eyes closed, savoring those sensations as she brought me back to full erection. I thought I might blow my first load right there. Then Pete's words echoed in my head, 'Take charge.'

I stepped back. "Lay down. I'll be right back." I walked to the master bathroom as Janice laid down on the bed. I stepped into the bathroom hoping I wouldn't have to search for what I was looking for. I wasn't disappointed. The master bath had a double bowl sink. Pete's bowl was on the right. There was a can of shaving cream and a razor next to it. I found a wash cloth and towel. I soaked the wash cloth till it was dripping. I carried the wash cloth, towel, razor and shaving cream back into the bedroom. I almost laughed when I saw the look on Janice's face as I approached the bed carrying what I needed to shave her pussy.

"You were serious about shaving me!" She said, her eyes wide.

"I was." I climbed on the bed. "Now lay on your back and spread your legs."

She began to tremble. But her excitement overrode her fear of what was going to happen next. She complied with my command, laying on her back and spreading her legs. She moaned softly as I knelt between her legs.

I had been feeling more and more emboldened as the evening progressed. Now I knew I was going to take her exactly how I wanted to. I laid the towel on the bed between her legs as I ran my fingers through her neatly trimmed pubic hairs and rubbed her clit with my thumb. I looked her in the eye. "Now I'm going to take possession of your pussy." Janice made a low guttural moan. I held the wash cloth over her pussy and squeezed it. The drops of water soaked her bush sufficiently. Then I squeezed enough shaving cream on my hand to cover her pubic area. I rubbed the cream over her mound, as I listened to her moan. Her body began to undulate on the bed as my fingers worked the cream into her mound and my thumb played with her clit.

Janice laid there, squirming and moaning, as my fingers played with her mound. She finally focused on me, "I take it you've done this before?" She asked with a smile.

I returned her smile. "A couple times. I like the pussies I eat shaved smooth." I slid my middle finger inside her pussy and curled it, searching for that sweet spot that I knew would drive her insane with pleasure. I was rewarded with her humping my finger. I grabbed the razor. "You better lay still now." I told her as I continued to torment her by rubbing her G-spot.

She looked down the length of her body, panting and doing her best to lay still as she watched me shave her. I raked the razor over her pubic area, back and forth, up and down, as I slowly shaved her pussy smooth. I took my time. I didn't want to nick her or scare her. I had done this a couple of times before. The first time was with Michelle. She had been scared at first. But after I was finished with her that night she was a very content lady.

When I was satisfied with my shaving, I wiped her down with the wet wash cloth, then dried her off with the towel. I ran my finger tips over her smooth mound, inspecting my work. Janice watched me the entire time. She looked like she could erupt at any moment. I wrapped everything I had brought from the bathroom in the towel and threw it on the floor.

I laid down on the bed, my head between her legs, my face just inches from her pussy. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, reaching up her body till I had a handful of tit in each one. I looked up the length of her body. She was looking back at me in anticipation. I smiled at her. "Now you'll know why I like a smooth pussy."

I covered her pussy with my mouth, sucking in as much of her flesh as I could as my tongue teased her swollen clit. I smiled to myself as her body erupted immediately. Janice bucked and screamed as I gave her pussy a level of attention, I discovered later, she had never experienced before. I licked and nibbled on her clit, driving her through one orgasm after another. Pete was right about his wife. Her sexual appetite was insatiable.

I licked, nibbled, sucked and teased her pussy in every way I could think of for almost an hour. Janice writhed and screamed for almost the entire hour as her body responded with one orgasm after another. Several times I thought about mounting her and satisfying my own lustful cravings. But I stayed focused on her. I kept my mouth locked on her pussy while I pinched her nipples and played with her tits. I didn't want this to just be a one night stand of fun. I knew if I played this right I'd have a playmate for as long as I wanted her.

It's funny what goes through your mind as you're going down on a woman. Especially when you hear them moaning and groaning in pleasure at your efforts. Feeling their body shaking and spasming with every orgasm. I wondered if Pete really knew what he had done by giving his wife a hall pass and bringing me into the equation. I didn't know what the future held for this arrangement. What I did know was that I was going to do my best to make sure it became a regular occurrence.

Janice began to beg me to stop. Her clit was so swollen, the pleasure she had been controlled had morphed into a throbbing pain. But in spite of her pleas for me to stop, she still held my head steady between her legs. I couldn't tell if she was in real pain or not. At that point, I didn't care. I was having more fun than I'd ever had controlling her body.

I knew she was done when her body collapsed on the bed, and she lay there whimpering in defeat and exhaustion. "No more! Please! No more!" She sobbed softly over and over.

I pulled off her. Then crawled up the bed and lay next to her.

She laid on her back, her arm draped over her head, as she regained her composure. After a couple of minutes she looked over at me. I had been watching her the whole time smiling. "Who the fuck are you? Where did you learn to do that?"

I chuckled softly. "We aim to please ma'am!"

Janice rolled over and laid on top of me as I wrapped my arms around her. "Oh you sweet stud." She kissed me passionately. "You have no idea how you've pleased me." She kissed me again. "Now let me show you some of my skills." She said grinning.

"I should warn you, this first time won't take very long. I'm so turned on from listening to you for the last hour, I thought I was going to blow a load as I was working you."

"That's ok sweetie. As long as you're good for more than just the one time." She giggled. "I'll admit I'm a selfish bitch, and I know what I want. I want it over and over."

I slid my hands down her back and squeezed her ass cheeks, pulling her tight to my body, smiling at her. "Oh, don't you worry about that. I plan on taking you over and over."

Janice sensuously slid down my body, smiling and staring up at me as she did. I propped my head up with an extra pillow so I could watch her. She was so fucking gorgeous. There was a seductiveness about her that made me want her beyond this one night of passion. I'd had a number of girls at school over the last couple years. But none of them had the effect on me that she was having. I'm sure her maturity played a big part of that. But I think it was her appetite that I found the most intoxicating. I meant what I said to her. I wanted her over and over, not just this evening. But I didn't want to sound like some clingy kid to her.

She propped herself up on her elbows, laying between my legs, her face hovering over my cock. She stroked the length of his softly with her fingertips, tracing the veins. "It's gorgeous." She said softly, never taking her eyes off it. She finally looked up at me with a question. "Do you always keep it shaved?"

"I have since one of the girls I knew said how much she enjoyed giving head to a clean shaved cock." I smiled at Janice. "So I shaved it for her and I've never regretted since then."

"Well let me show you how much I enjoy it." Janice purred as she lowered her head, then licked the length of my cock, never breaking eye contact with me. She kissed the head as she gently cradled the shaft in her hand. Then she dropped her head again and sucked one of my nuts into her mouth, gently sucking on it while she bathed it with her tongue. She never broke eye contact with me. I think she was getting as much pleasure out of this as I was.

She worked my nut-sack, alternating between them for several minutes, with her mouth as her hand gently stroked my shaft. She knew exactly how to give me maximum pleasure without bringing me off too early. The pleasure she was giving me was better than anything I'd ever experienced before. She was really spoiling me for older women.

She licked slowly up my shaft till she got to the head. "Now let's see what you taste like." She held my cock straight up, wrapping her lips around the head, watching my reaction as she slowly filled her mouth with my shaft.

I'd had plenty of blowjobs at school from eager girlfriends who wanted to please. But there was something about Janice's mouth wrapped around my cock that made the sensations and pleasure so much more intense. Maybe it was the forbidden nature of our relationship, being my professor's wife. Or possibly the fact she was old enough to be my mother. Whatever the reason, I knew I was going to fire off my first load any second as I watched her mouth slide up and down my shaft.

I instinctively grabbed her head with both hands as I felt my orgasm building. I curled my fingers in her hair. "Oh fuck! You're going to make me cum!" I groaned as I took control of her head. My stomach cramped up as my orgasm built. I pumped her head up and down on my cock. Her lips wrapped around my cock, the suction feeling as though she was trying to suck the life out of me.

My hips lifted off the bed as my orgasm taking control of me. I grunted and held her head in a vise-grip as I filled her mouth with my cum. What started out as Janice giving me one of the most incredible blow-jobs I'd ever experienced, was now me fucking her face with a ferocity I'd only come close to once before. I pulled her head off my cock till her lips were pursed around the head. Then slam it back down till I was fully embedded in her mouth. I fucked her mouth like that, grunting with each ejaculation. My whole body shook and spasmed.

When I collapsed on the bed, releasing her head, Janice continued to suck gently. I refocused on her as I lay there. I watched her lick and kiss my cock, cleaning it like a cat cleaning itself. I swear the look on her face was that of a kid licking an ice cream cone, savoring every tongue full of ice cream. She began to hum and purr. When she opened her eyes she saw me watching her. Her eyes smiled at me as her mouth continued to work her magic.

I lay there wondering what Pete was thinking, sharing his wife with me. I could see why he wouldn't see me as a threat to stealing his wife from him. I was just a twenty year old kid to him. I could satisfy that need in his wife, and she'd never see me as anything but her boy toy. Then my ego got the better of me, and I began wondering what it would take to steal his wife, and make him regret underestimating me. What was I thinking? Pete was my friend.

She finally pulled off my cock. "Did you enjoy that baby?" She asked already knowing the answer.

I curled my arm behind my head to prop it up further, smiling at her. "Nah! Most painful thing I've ever experienced."

"Well I guess you don't ever want me to do that again then." She teased, playing along.

I laughed. "I want you to do that every day."

Janice stared at me for several seconds, her hand still stroking my cock that remained hard. "I think we could arrange that." She said with a smile.

"Yeah! Right! I'm sure Pete would go for that!"

"If I tell him I want you as my lover, he'd be ok with whatever I wanted." She continued to stroke my cock. "You're still hard as a rock. Do you always stay hard after you've cum?"

"Sometimes. It usually happens when I'm really turned on. But I'll last a lot longer for the next go round. So do you want me as your lover?" She was creating a hope in me I was afraid she was going to dash on the rocks.

She pushed herself up to her hands and knees, then crawled up my body, grinning the whole time. "Let's see how good you are stud. It's been a long time since I rode a nice hard cock." She straddled my cock, took it in hand, holding the head at the opening to her pussy, then lowered herself on it. Her body shook as she slowly impaled herself on my cock. She moaned with her eyes closed, savoring the sensations. "Oh fuck! It's been too long! Feels so good!"

I lay there with both hands tucked behind my head now, watching this gorgeous creature ride my cock. I knew my body. I knew I was in for a nice long ride before I climaxed again. All kinds of thoughts were racing through my head. I was amazed at how firm her breasts were for her age and their size. Then there was the recurring thought, 'What would it take to steal her from Pete?' But then I thought why would I want to steal her from him. If I can get her as long as she wants me, I don't have to do anything. Just show up and fuck. Every twenty year olds dream.

Janice was grinding her pussy on my cock in a circular motion when she started to moan. "You feel so good inside me baby! So good!" Her hair hanging in front of her face as her body swayed back and forth made her look even more seductive. Her pussy felt like a faucet wrapped around my cock, her juices flowing down my shaft and over my balls.

She leaned forward, resting her hands on my chest, digging her nails into my skin as her orgasm built. "I'm going to cum baby." She moaned softly. She dropped her head, eyes closed, moaning of her impending orgasm. She began grinding her pussy harder, rubbing her clit against my pubic bone. "Gonna cum! Gonna cum!" She grunted several times.

She threw her head back and moaned so loud it could have been a scream. Her body began to shake and spasm as her orgasm slammed into her. Her grinding became a furious humping as she rode my cock as hard as it had ever been ridden. The sloshing of her pussy and the slapping of our bodies together filled the room.

My lust got the better of me. I reached out with both hands and grabbed her tits as she thrashed about. I took her nipples between my fingers and squeezed them, slowly increasing the pressure till she cried out. Instead of pushing my hands away from her tits, she laid her hands over mine and held them in place. "HARDER! HARDER!" She screamed. I obliged. I pinched her nipples till she was wailing. I couldn't tell if it was from the pain, or the pleasure. Either way, she held my hands tight against her chest as she bounced on my cock out of control.

I've always thought there was nothing more erotic than listening to and watching a woman who has given herself over to her wanton desires. A woman who has so completely embraced her sexual desires, she willingly sets aside all self-control and lady like propriety. Janice thrashed and moaned like a wild animal.

I was so glad she'd just brought me off just a few minutes before. I was enjoying the show and didn't want to be distracted from it. I knew I'd be dumping another load inside her soon enough. I just wanted to drive her through as many orgasms as I could before that. I wasn't sure if I could go a third round or not. I just knew I was sure going to try.

Janice finally collapsed into my hands as her orgasm subsided. I released her breasts, allowing her to fall on my body. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight while she continued ride my cock slowly, savoring every sensation it was still giving her. Her body was so warm and soft. I caressed her back, my hands gliding up and down it.

She began kissing my face and neck as she whispered, "Yes, yes, yes," over and over.

"Yes what?" I asked as both hands slid down her back and grabbed her ass. I squeezed it hard as I picked up the pace of fucking her pussy.

She propped herself up enough to look at me smiling. She caressed my face, our bodies now moving in rhythm. "Yes, that was the most incredible fucking I've had in years. Yes, I want you for a lover. Yes, I want this every day." She got serious as she stared at me. "But what I want and what Pete will be ok with, may not mesh." She dropped her head and kissed me.

We held each other like that for several minutes. We were both getting worked up again. She lifted herself off me again. "I have so missed this." She giggled. "And you're so fucking good. Are you sure you haven't fucked older women before?"

I chuckled as I held her tight. "Promise. You're my first older woman."

"Oh sweetie. I know quite a few ladies at the country club that would keep you very busy." She giggled again.

I laughed hard. "I'm not sure I want to be a gigolo for a bunch of middle-aged women." Then I decided to voice my desires and see how she reacted. I've always lived by the simple motto; Nothing ventured, nothing gained. "How about I just focus my attention on you?"

Janice's smile faded. "I could get used to your attention on a regular basis. There's only one catch. Do you think you can take me while Pete watches?"

That one caught me off guard. Our moving in rhythm stopped. My cock still fully embedded in her. But we just lay there for what seemed like a long time, staring at each other. "Wow! Never saw that coming." I replied. "But I guess that makes sense. He wants something out of this." I laid there just looking at her. I wanted to say 'yes' I could do it. But the reality of being watched by her husband as I took her was unsettling. I finally focused on her. "I want to say I could take you while he watches. But I don't know if I could do it until we try it."

Janice grinned at me, then kissed me. "Good answer sweetie. I'd of thought you were just an arrogant young man if you'd have said you could do it without hesitation. But you didn't. So I think what you and I need are multiple practice sessions together before he becomes part of the equation. But I know him. He won't want to be put off for too long. How's that sound?"

"Mmmm! I like the sound of that. You know what they say. Practice makes perfect."

Janice sat up, still straddling my lap, my cock firmly inside her. "Then let's practice some more baby!" She started to grind her hips, squeezing her pussy around my cock.

I laid there for several minutes enjoying the sensations from her riding my cock. The sway and jiggle of her tits begging me for some attention. I sat up and wrapped my left arm around her, grabbing her tit with my right, lifting it to my mouth. I sucked it in, bathing her nipple with my tongue as my teeth grazed over it. Her body shuddered as she groaned.

12