The Professor's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck baby!" She moaned as she wrapped her arms around my head, squeezing it against her chest. "Suck on those tits baby."

I sucked and slurped on her sensitive tit flesh listening to her moan her approval of my efforts. Occasionally I'd bite down a little harder. It always brought a squeal from her as her body spasmed. Her juices were flowing down my cock. I could feel them running over my balls. Her pussy was so loose by now I thought she could have fit two or three cocks in there at this point. I felt my own orgasm starting to build. She was such a sensuous and eager lover, I was surprised I'd lasted this long for my second orgasm of the evening.

"That's it baby!" She cooed. "So good! So fucking good!" She ground her hips harder in a circular motion, holding my head against her chest tight. "You're going to make me cum again! Oh you sweet lover!"

My orgasm was building quickly. My self-preservation kicked in. I pulled off her tit and looked at her. "You're going to make me cum sexy. You ok if I cum inside you?" I panted. I'd fucked my share of girls at school. But I always made sure they were on the pill. I had no desire to be a daddy at the age of twenty.

She smiled at my question. Then bent her head and kissed me tenderly. "Oh sweetie. Yes, it's ok to cum inside me. I want to feel you cum inside me. I've missed that feeling of a cock filling me. I want to feel you cum inside me over and over."

The thought of doing this to her over and over pushed me closer to the edge of pumping my second load inside her. I dropped my head again and locked my mouth on her tit as I pulled her tighter into my body. I was now moving my hips as best I could as we fucked each other.

"OH FUCK BABY!" Janice screamed out. "CUMMING! CUMMING!" Her body shuddered and spasmed. Her pussy began to drench my cock and balls, as though a faucet had been turned on inside her.

I wrapped my arms around her and held on tight as our bodies writhed together. I grunted and groaned as my cock erupted inside her. My stomach cramped up as wave after wave washed over me. I normally preferred to cum inside a warm, sucking mouth. But Janice was spoiling me. Her pussy felt like that warm, soft mouth as it gripped my cock, milking it greedily. The intensity of my orgasm was so all consuming I lost all control. I laid back down on the bed, pulling her with me as I held her tight. I had this overwhelming desire to fuck her pussy as hard as I could. I began pumping her hard, lifting both our bodies off the bed with each thrust. My hands slid down her back to her ass. I pushed her body down against my cock with every thrust.

Janice matched my intensity with her own squeals and grunts as she rode my cock. She sounded so fucking sexy as she begged for more and more, never getting enough.

Our bodies lay locked together for several minutes as our orgasms waned. I held her tight, caressing her back as she breathed heavily into my neck, kissing it all over.

She finally moaned and panted as she tried to speak. "It's been so long baby. So long." She tenderly kissed my neck, working her way up to my ear, kissing and sucking it into her mouth. Then she said something I was not expecting. "Thank you, baby."

I didn't let her go. I just held on tight as I stared at the ceiling. "For what?"

"For making me feel something I haven't felt in a very long time." She pushed herself off my chest enough to look at me. She looked at me smiling. Then she kissed me tenderly. "I want you in my bed as often as I can get you. You ok with that?"

I just laughed. "That has got to be the dumbest question I've ever been asked."

Janice giggled. "I guess it was kind of dumb." She laid her head back down on my chest.

We laid there for the longest time as we both recovered. Then we made love again. Pete was right. Her appetite was insatiable. We exchanged cell numbers before I left.

"How was your evening with our young friend?" Pete asked his wife as he walked into the bedroom just after 11:00 p.m.

Janice smiled at him trying to be as nonchalant as possible. She sat in bed, wearing her nighty with the blanket pulled up to her waist. "It was very nice. I think he'll do just fine."

"Did you talk about moving forward?"

"We did. I explained your final requirement of watching us. I think that one took him back a little." Janice was trying to set the stage for getting as many times with just her and Jason as she could. "I think he needs some time alone with me so he gets comfortable with the idea of you watching him. As it was, he was nervous most of the evening adjusting to the idea of being with his professor's wife. And then there was the whole older woman thing." That was the first lie she told her husband. She wondered how many more would follow.

Pete looked at her a little suspiciously. "You're not forgetting our arrangement, are you?"

Janice smiled at him. "I haven't forgotten our arrangement dear." She wanted to calm his fears. "I know how badly you want to watch me with another man. You've been talking about it for years." She knew she was playing both sides. As badly as she wanted to have Jason to herself as many times as possible, she also found the thought of performing in front of her husband a real turn-on. Even though she and Jason had just had one time together, she had no doubt he would give Pete a great show. She patted the bed next to her. "Now come to bed."

12