All Comments on 'The Professor's Women Ch. 03'

by jsmangis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Jackson really needs to fuck Aunt Becky to thank her for taking care of Tracy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Please

First and Foremost...You have a talent as a writer. A Whole lot of research is evident here in this story.

I know from reading the First installment that there is more to come. Keep up the good work! Can hardly wait to read what you have in store for us in the days and months to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Good story, but just a technical note. The Twin Cities are Minneapolis and St. Paul in Minnesota. This chapter seemed less edited than the other two.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous.

To my anonymous commenter who criticized me about my 'Twin Cities' reference, I know that those of you who live in the northern plains refer to Minneapolis-St. Paul as the Twin Cities. While they are, in fact, the largest pair of cities in the US, here in Central Illinois refer to Bloomington-Normal as the Twin Cities. Even those up in Chicagoland feel that way. We also have another pair of cities in Illinois that sometimes use that moniker as well (Champaign-Urbana), and although the home of UIUC does make an appearance in later chapters of my story, I will continue to use the reference for B/N. I apologize if you are offended, because this is a local thing.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 7 years ago
A romantic story, but...

Including the child in their sex is wrong. Having the child taste their commingled sexual fluids wasn't just kinky, it crosses a line.

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 3 years ago

you are a very good writer I know this because you actually made me cry with the end of this chapter. hope everything gets better for him I can't imagine how he feels losing his perfect match after only 6 years

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 2 years ago

An emotional rollercoaster, yes I cried and am loving the story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjsmangis@jsmangis
I am a seventy-two year old professional photographer who has decided to put down some of the perverted ideas that have been rattling around inside my head for years.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES