The Professor's Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

He picked up his little girl and carried her over to her bed and laid her down, sitting next to her while he comforted her. As he did so, he noticed what she was wearing. It appeared to be a long tee shirt type of nightie with a graphic print of 'Barbie' on it, and it barely covered her bottom. Besides that, he didn't feel a bra or panties underneath. 'Woah, down 'Monster Cock', this is your daughter for heaven sakes' he thought. He looked down at her and their eyes met. 'Oh my God, she looks just like her mother the first I saw her and I could never say no to those blue eyes of hers either!'

After a long silent moment, Tracy finally said "Daddy, I am so sorry, but I love you so much and I know you miss mommy, and that you haven't dated anyone since she died. I just didn't want any of those slutty coeds getting their hooks into you." She continued, "Last month I even punched a girl at U High because she said that she heard you got mommy pregnant and had to marry her. I knew the truth because mommy told me about my biological father and that he was killed in a motorcycle accident."

Jackson took a long breath and said "I never knew who your real father was but your mom told me he was killed in a motorcycle accident on the day after we first met."

Tracy looked him straight in the eyes and in a stern voice said "Look, you are my real dad and the only father I will ever have."

"OK honey, I will accept that and will never mention it again." Jackson said, and then asked her "Look I have noticed that you haven't been dating much either and I was wondering why."

"Daddy, do you remember when I got asked to the prom last spring by Jeremy?" Traci asked.

"Yes I do honey." Her dad replied.

"Well," Traci continued, "I thought we were having a really good time, and after the dance we went to a party at a house in Bloomington. There was liquor and weed, but I told him I didn't want any. He got me a soda and I could tell by the taste that he had put something in it so I drank a little bit and started acting a little drunk. We started kissing and he started to feel me up and I let him. He asked me if I wanted to see his cock, and I said yes. He unzipped he pants and pulled out a little thing about four or five inches long and it wasn't even hard. I started laughing at him and said 'That isn't a cock, that's just a little weenie'. He got mad at me and tried to slap me. I kicked him in the balls and caught a ride home with Donna. He hasn't talked to me since, and I haven't dated anyone since then either"

Jackson just sat there stunned at what his daughter had just shared with him for a few minutes and finally said, "I know that high school boys can act rude and immature but they are not all like that. I wasn't when I was that age so I am sure that there is a nice boy out there for you sweetheart. I am so glad that you knew how to handle yourself and that everything turned out alright but I know boys like to tell tales".

Traci started laughing and said "Jeremy will never say a word about what happened and hasn't had a date since because I told all the girls about his 'little weenie'. Anyway, I don't want a boy, I want a man. I am a woman now and I want a real man, a man like you daddy!" and she stood up in front of her father and took off her nightshirt throwing it on the bed next to him.

The professor just sat there transfixed, staring at his beautiful eighteen year old daughter in all her naked glory. He realized for the very first time that she looked just like his Elizabeth. She was the same height, the same blonde hair and blue eyes and her body looked exactly like her mother did that first night they made love. He couldn't move but he was aware of his arousal and was ashamed to be lusting over her.

Yes, she was not his seed, but he had raised her from the day she was born as his own and did not understand what was happening to him. She saw his anguish and slowly stepped close to him and gently touched his cheek. She bent forward and kissed him on the lips. Not a father daughter kiss, but the kiss of a lover, and he responded in kind.

When she broke the kiss he found he could move and he stood slowly and took her in his arms. They shared a passionate kiss like lovers and his erection was as full and as hard as he had ever been in his life.

She knelt in front of him and undid his trousers and pulled them down to his ankles. Next she pulled down his boxers and stared at the amazing manhood standing in front of her. She reached out with her small hands and grasped it as firmly as she could. He was so large that her fingers barely touched and so long that with both hands on top of each other, there was room for another hand before they would reach the end.

She squeezed with both hands and started moving her up and down on the shaft. She was fascinated by the way the head appeared and disappeared when the foreskin moved on the shaft. She had seen penises before but never one like this. Not only was her daddy's the biggest one she had ever seen, but it was uncircumcised!

All of a sudden, the professor realized that he was standing with his pants and boxers around his ankles, and someone was vigorously stroking his erect penis and it felt amazing. It felt so much better than he had ever remembered. He started moaning loudly and felt like he was about to explode. When he looked down to see who was ministering to his manhood he saw his naked daughter with both hands on him jerking furiously up and down. The sight of her snapped him out of the daze he was in, and he grabbed her hands to stop her. "We can't do this Traci darling, this is so wrong. I'm your father and you are my daughter. We cannot be doing this because this is incest."

"Daddy," she said, "We both know that we are not related by blood, and even though you have raised me as your daughter, technically this is not incest. Anyway, I know that you really enjoyed what I just did to you and I really enjoyed doing it. The girls were right, you have a huge cock, the biggest cock I have ever seen, and yours is the first uncircumcised one I have ever seen. I had only seen them in the anatomy books in the med school library. Daddy, you are amazing. I am a virgin and I want you to be my first. Please daddy, please take my hymen and make me a woman. I love you so much daddy, pleeeease!"

The professor sat down on her bed, trying to process what had happened to him. He was looking at a beautiful younger version of the woman he fell head over heels in love with almost nineteen years before. He missed his beautiful Elizabeth so much, and Traci was exactly like her mother in so many ways. Then he remembered the promise he had made to his dying wife, and that his daughter was asking him to do exactly what Liz had predicted on her deathbed.

How did Liz know this was going to happen? She said that Traci would ask him to do this after she turned eighteen. He finally realized that his late wife was expecting him to do this and he had to be up to the challenge.

Finally he said "Traci darling, you are a virgin and this is a really big step you taking. Are you sure that you want to do this?" Traci just nodded. "And are you sure that you want to do this with me?" he said.

This time she got up off of the floor and sat next to her dad. She said "Daddy, I have been thinking about this for most of my life. When I was a little girl I asked mommy about what was happening when I woke up in the middle of the night and heard all those noises. She had already told me about sex before that morning I tried to climb in bed with you and Mommy. I loved it when I got to watch you fucking, and I when I got older I spent as much time as I could reading about it. The more I learned, the more I wanted to know.

I was ready to go all the way last spring with Jeremy but when I saw what a jerk he was and how pathetic his little weenie was, I decided that there was only one man for me, and that man was you daddy."

"Well as long as you are determined to do this, then we will do this properly. Are you sure you want to do this right now, tonight?" The professor said. When she didn't answer, he said "OK, this is a very special moment in your young life, so let's make sure we do it this right. I want you to go to the mall tomorrow. I want you to get a new dress and some lingerie, hose and heels. Then go to the salon and get you the whole treatment, you know, hair, nails, and make up. Then we will go out on a real date. We will go to Peoria and I'll get a suite at the Pere Marquette Hotel, and we'll have dinner beforehand at Jim's Steak House. After dinner we'll spend the rest of the tomorrow night making love. We'll even do it Sunday morning before we come home. What do you say beautiful?"

She looked at him and the tears started to roll down her cheeks and said "You think I'm beautiful daddy?"

He said "Of course I do sweetheart, when I looked at you just now I thought I was looking at your mother. You two are the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. You look like exactly like your mother did when we met."

"Oh daddy I love you so much and I can't wait for our date. Oh by the way, we don't have to worry about birth control. I've been on the pill for six months. One of your colleagues set it up for me." she said.

"Oh, and who is the guilty party here?" the professor asked.

"Doctor Rebecca MacIntire" she replied.

"Sweetheart, your Aunt Becky's a shrink, how does she get to do that?" he asked.

She replied "She has a medical license and also has a private practice in Bloomington, so she has pharmacy privileges."

"I think I have not only raised a beautiful young lady but a smart and resourceful one as well." The professor said.

His daughter just smiled and gave him a huge hug. "Tell you what," the professor said, "since you are already naked and I am almost there, why don't we take a shower together and get to know each other better." Her answer was to jump up and run out of her room and down the hall squealing.

When he got to the bathroom, after dispensing with the rest of his clothes, he could hear the water running and see the steam coming from behind the floral shower curtain tucked into the big claw foot tub against the back wall of the room.

He pulled back the curtain and stepped into the tub and, in the bright lights he saw for the first time how truly lovely his daughter really was. In an instant, he was at full mast and when she saw it she said "Oh daddy, is that because of me?" He said nothing, he just wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him, and they both kissed passionately like the lovers they were about to become. When they broke their embrace, she grabbed the liquid soap and squirted it all over the front of his body. She handed him the bottle and started working the soap into a lather from his shoulders to his knees. He started squirting the soap all over her body and doing the same thing to her.

Very soon they were both covered in suds and touching each other like crazy teenagers on a first date. They finally settled down to him fondling her perky boobs and her stroking his rigid manhood. This continued at a frenzied pace until he erupted with jets of his seed which were so powerful that they hit her in the chin and covered her chest. As soon as this happened, he let out a load groan, and his knees went weak. He collapsed in the tub and his daughter looked at him with a mixture of surprise and horror.

"Daddy, are you alright? I have never seen anything like that. Is that what it is like when a man cums?" She asked.

When he recovered, he looked up at his daughter's lovely body, covered with his milky seed and said "Yes sweetheart, I'm fine, but I haven't had one like that since your mother was alive. And yes, that is what it looks like when I do it."

He then grabbed her hips and pulled her to him saying "Now it is your turn, little girl." He started kissing, licking and nibbling all around her vulva and using his tongue to part her folds and probe her nether regions.

Surprised, she grabbed her father's head and pulled him to her and exclaimed "Oh yes daddy, don't stop, that feels so good!" He continued his ministrations, and as her moans got progressively louder he found that her hood had retracted and her clitoris had swollen and was sticking out like a miniature penis. He recognized this because her mother's used to do the very same thing when she was ready to orgasm.

He knew what to do next and he sucked on her engorged clitoris as he stuck his tongue as far into her vagina as he could. As his tongue made contact with her still intact hymen, she started to shake and convulse, screaming unintelligible gibberish at the top of her lungs. She went totally limp and collapsed on top of him, sliding down his body and into his loving arms.

When she came to, looking into his eyes through the post orgasmic fog that she was in, she said "My god daddy, I have never felt anything like that. What did you do to me?"

"I did the same thing to you that you did to me sweetheart, I took you to heaven." he said. Just then they realized that the hot water was all used up and they were shivering, sitting in the tub.

The professor reached up and turned off the water, pulled open the curtain, and stood up, lifting his beautiful daughter with him. He sat her on the toilet and reached into the cabinet above it for several towels. He wrapped one around his waist and carefully dried his semiconscious daughter, wrapping one towel around her body and a second around her curly blonde hair. He then picked her up and carried her into his bedroom, pulling back the covers and tucking her in. He finished drying himself, dropped the towels on the floor, turned off the light and crawled into bed next to his now sleeping daughter.

As he lay in bed, he tried to process what had just happened in the last several hours. He looked at the clock on his desk and saw that it was past midnight. He gave up on thinking and fell fast asleep.

In the morning, the professor awoke to a very pleasant feeling of a soft and wet feeling on his manhood. When he opened his eyes he saw a mass of curly blonde hair hovering over his crotch. Just then he erupted and watched in amazement as his daughter swallowed half of his erection and drank down every drop of his seed. Before he could say a word, his lovely daughter exclaimed "Daddy, when I woke up here in your bed, I saw that your 'Monster Cock' was big and hard so I thought I would take care of you like you did to me in the shower last night. Did I do OK?"

He had a déjà vu moment where he remembered so many mornings in the past when her mother had done the very same thing. 'Was he dreaming, or was this real?' he thought. Then he said "My God sweetheart, it was amazing. It was exactly like your mother used to do it. Where did you learn how to do that?"

"Oh thank you daddy. That was the first time I have done that with a real cock." she said, and continued, "My friend Jennifer showed me how with her dildo and let me practice on it. Did I really do it just like mommy? Yours is so big, I couldn't get it all the way into my mouth. I am so happy you liked it. I can't wait until you take my virginity and fuck me for real!"

"Sweetheart, first of all, I won't be fucking you, we will be making love and that is very special." the Professor replied.

"I know daddy, it's just that this all feels so good and so much better than I expected. I don't know if I will be able to control myself. I feel like I want it all the time now." she said.

"Look," the professor said, "I know this is all new and exciting for you but sex is a very important part of life. It is what makes life worth living, but it is also how our species has continued to exist over millennia. It is something that is not to be taken lightly, so please do not lose your head over this. What we have done, though not technically taboo or illegal, would be frowned on by most of the people who know us. Despite my position at the university, I could lose my job, be subjected to ridicule and disdain, and be blacklisted in my field. Although your friends might envy you and think that what we do is 'really cool', you would be subjected to the same scrutiny by those who are in positions of authority."

"Any school you apply to or any future employer will look down on you as a perverted sex fiend and not want you in their organization. As much as we both enjoy what we have done and will enjoy what we are planning to do, it MUST remain our secret and not be discussed outside of these walls." The professor continued, "I am thankful that the former owner insulated this house well because I know we were quite loud last night and am glad that the neighbors didn't hear our antics".

Traci just giggled and said "I know what we've done is not the norm for most people in modern Midwestern society, but I don't care. I will, however be very discrete, daddy. I will not share any of our bedroom and bathroom activities with anyone at all."

"Even Aunt Becky?" the professor asked.

"Especially her daddy, she has the hots for you, or haven't you noticed? That is why she was been so helpful to me in getting me on the pill. She knew it would have been difficult for me to approach you with a subject like that, so she helped me." she replied.

"I never noticed," the professor lied because his sister-in-law was the only woman besides his Liz that had been able to take him completely. He knew that after the night they spent together that she had gone back to school and, with his help and influence, had become a Psychiatrist.

"You men are so dense," his daughter said, "She is always asking me questions about you like how you are feeling and if you are seeing anyone."

The professor pondered her last statement and glanced at the clock on his desk. He noticed that it was after eight thirty in the morning, and he had a ten o'clock lecture.

"I think we need to get dressed and eat some breakfast." He finally said, "I have a class, and you have some shopping and primping to do." He got up out of bed and started to dress. She looked at him with a puzzled look on her face and remembered what her daddy had promised her last night. She had to buy a dress and go to the salon for their date tonight. She jumped out of his bed and ran down the hall to her bedroom to get dressed.

By the time she finished dressing in her little bra and panties under a neon graphic tee, skinny jeans and red Chuck Taylor high top's, she smelled the coffee from the top of the stairway. She wondered 'How do men get ready so fast?' She walked into the kitchen to see that her father had made her oatmeal, toast and OJ, and was sitting at the table drinking his black coffee and looking over his class notes.

As she sat down at the table, he reached into his wallet and slid his green card across the table to her and said "You have an appointment with Delores at the salon at Eastland Mall at 1:30 and I have class and meetings until about three. I will make all of the arrangements for this evening so please try to be ready by five or so."

"That will be perfect daddy. I should have all of my shopping done by noon because everything I need I can get at Eastland." She said and added, "Thank you so much daddy, I love you so much for making this a special day."

He finished his coffee and said, "Nothing is too good for my little princess." With that he stood up, walked over to her and gave her a passionate kiss that made her head swim and walked out the door and headed to his office on campus, just down the block.

When she finally came out of the fog she was in, she realized that as soon as she finished her breakfast, she would have to change her panties. That kiss of his had left her pussy totally soaking wet. 'How can just a kiss do that to me?' she pondered, and then thought 'Wow, what a night this is going to be!'

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers