The Professor's Women Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

She finished her breakfast, bounded up the stairs to her bedroom and grabbed a clean pair of bikini panties, and skipped down the hall to the bathroom. She took off her jeans and panties, washed her nether region with soap and a washcloth. She redressed in the clean panties and her jeans before walking down the hall to leave her soiled panties on her father's desk next to the bed they had shared the night before.

She bounded out the door and hopped into her baby blue 1966 Ford Mustang convertible with the 289 4bbl carb, duals, and 4-on-the-floor. She fired up the engine and lowered the top as she enjoyed the roar the big V8 made. Her dad had bought the car when she was 10 and she had helped him restore it not knowing he would give it to her for her sixteenth birthday. It was her baby and she treated it with loving care, even naming her Elizabeth after her mother.

Her dad had made sure that she knew how to drive a stick in case, while on a date with a boy, he became too intoxicated to drive, she would get home safely. She loved Liz and, like the girl in the Beach Boys song 'All the guys try to catch her but she leads them on a wild goose chase now', and they never did catch her. Even the campus police gave her a pass.

She checked her minimalist makeup in the mirror and backed out onto College Avenue and headed for Veterans Drive. Once there, she turned right and headed south to Eastland Mall in Bloomington. When she arrived she parked in the lot as near to Bergners as she could.

She put the top up on Liz and locked it up because she didn't want anyone molesting 'her', and walked into Bergners because that was where her salon was. She checked in and made sure her appointment with Delores was on schedule. When she was assured everything was fine, she told the receptionist what she wanted done. The receptionist told her that she needed to be there at 1PM sharp to make sure that everything would be done on time. Traci said "Perfect", and headed out the door and into the mall.

Her first stop was Victoria's Secret where she told the only saleslady there she wanted something for a 'special' date. The lady looked her up and down and said, "34B and small?"

Traci replied "Yes, you're good."

"That's my job," the lady said, "Follow me, I know just what to get you," and strolled into the back of the store. Tracy followed the lady through a door into a part of the store reserved for 'Employees Only' where the lady said, "Strip, I know just what you need. These just came in and they will be perfect for you."

Traci quickly disrobed as the lady reached for the top shelf of the cabinet behind her to retrieve a large white box.

She said, "These were supposed to go on the mannequin out front but that will have to wait because the order with the rest didn't come in." the lady paused and looked Traci up and down and sighed, "My, you are such a pretty pretty."

Traci blushed and said, "Thank you for the compliment, but I am not into girls. I have a special date with my 'Sugar Daddy' tonight."

The lady sighed again and said, "My, what a pity," as she opened the box to reveal the sexiest white lacy bra with matching thong, garter belt and hose. She tried on the garments with the sales lady's help (being a bit touchy feely) and everything fit perfectly.

As Traci looked at herself in the full length mirror in front of her, and thought 'I look just like a bride.'

As if reading her mind, the saleslady said, "This is an early release of our June Bride collection, they sent it to us early in April. I looked at you and felt that it was entirely appropriate for your 'date' tonight. Anyway, the full order will be in May and the company didn't charge me for this set to make up for inconveniencing us."

"I'll take it," Traci heard herself say before she even realized what she had said. The sales lady smiled and started helping her out of the lingerie. She carefully put all of the items back in the box as Traci redressed and followed her out of the back room. When they reached the register, Traci handed the lady her dad's AMEX card and the lady rang up the sale.

She put everything into a big pink VS shopping bag, walked around the counter and hugged Traci giving her a big kiss on her cheek. The lady then said, "Be sure to check back with me next week to let me know how everything turns out. Oh by the way, the 'Shoe Department' has a pair of 4" white heels in your size on sale that will go perfectly with that outfit. It is after Easter so wearing white is OK, and if you ever decide to play for the 'other team', please call me. My card is with your receipt in the bag."

Traci walked out of VS feeling like she was walking on a cloud. She wasn't gay or even bi, but she knew something had just happened and she wasn't sure what it was. The next thing she knew, Shoe Department was in front of her and there were the white heels staring at her in the window. She walked in and was greeted by a young woman about her age.

Traci told her what she was looking for and the girl replied after looking at her shopping bag, "Oh, Vanessa must have sent you, she is such a dear. Have a seat, I'll get them for you. Size seven narrow?"

Traci nodded and sat down wondering 'How can these people look at me and know my exact size? Are lesbians more intuitive than us straight girls?'

The girl came back with a pair of white 4" Naturalizer heels and put them on Traci's feet. She stood up and as she walked around the store, she found that they fit her perfectly and didn't pinch at all. She told the girl that she would take them as the girl took them off and put the shoes back into the box.

As the girl was ringing up the sale Traci noticed that the girl was slipping a card in the bag with her receipt. 'What a strange day' Traci thought, 'I have never had so much attention from attractive women before. I wonder what about me has changed?'

Traci looked up at the clock in the center of the mall and saw she only had a little more than an hour to pick out her dress so she started window shopping in earnest.

Since it was Spring the stores were full of adolescent looking 'Prom Dresses' and she became dejected. She walked around the corner and saw Maurices.

She knew this was a store for 'grown up' ladies and she let out a big sigh. Immediately after she entered the store she was met by a mature lady who was impeccably dressed. Traci told the woman that her boyfriend was a bit older than her and that she needed a dress to attend a fancy business dinner. The woman told her she knew exactly what she needed. The woman led her to the back of the store and showed her several dresses that were perfect for her. Tracy picked out a very nice chiffon dress in a dusty rose color. The woman directed her to the changing rooms where Traci quickly changed and stepped out to see the woman who was smiling broadly.

The woman said "It fits you perfectly, we won't even have to alter it. By the way Traci, you have grown into a beautiful young woman. You look exactly like your mother at this age. She and I were the best of friends and your father used to buy all of her clothes here. Whoever he is this young man of yours is very lucky."

Traci turned beet red and meekly said "Thank you mam."

"Oh dear, please call me Doris, I used to change your diapers." Traci knew there was something familiar about this woman when she walked into the store and now she placed her.

As Doris was checking her out, she made sure to remind Traci to tell her dad that they met and to stay in touch. Traci left the store feeling confused and elated. 'What a day she thought as she looked at the clock she realized that she even had time for lunch so she headed for the food court to grab a quick bite.

She decided on a 6" flatbread turkey sub from Subways with a bottle of water. As she sat by herself surrounded by her purchases, she ate quietly contemplating her day so far.

It had started out with her sucking his father's cock. This was followed by the most bizarre shopping trip she had ever been on. Being hit on by too sexy lesbians and meeting one of her dead mother's friends who seemed to have a thing for her dad.

'My God, did everyone in the Twin Cities know about his 'Monster Cock'?' she thought. She finished her sub and tried to clear her mind. 'What would tonight bring,' she thought. 'Would it hurt? Would I cum? Would I fall so deeply in love with my dad that it would ruin me for all other men?' She decided not to think about it and go with whatever happened. 'Que Sera Sera' she thought.

She threw her trash away and headed for the salon and arrived at exactly two minutes before one. Delores was waiting for her and had the receptionist stash her shopping bags in the office for safe keeping while she took Traci to the shampoo sinks at the rear of the salon. "So we get the works today," Delores asked as she was scrubbing and rinsing Traci's hair. Traci nodded. Delores asked "Got a hot date tonite?"

Traci replied "Just a special dinner with my father." She knew not to make up a big story because Delores had known her since she was a baby. Her mom used to take her along when De did her hair. Delores knew how close the relationship between father and daughter was and said no more about it. Traci was glad that Delores did not press her for more details as that dynamic was about to change dramatically.

After an hour and a half, Traci walked out or the salon with her hair washed, cut, conditioned, and permed, her makeup professionally done, and a manni-pedi with her nails (fingers and toes) painted candy apple red. When she looked at herself in the reflection it the doors to the outside of the mall, she barely recognized herself. She thought that she looked like a professional woman in her twenties, not the teenager that she really was. She was very impressed with her transformation and was very proud of what she had done.

With a bag of samples from De, and her purchases, she walked to her car. Unlocking Liz, she decided to leave the top up, so as to not muss up her hair, she decided to drive through town turning left on Empire, heading into downtown Bloomington. When she reached downtown, she turned right on Main St and started heading for home in Normal. 'What a silly name for a town, 'Normal'. There is nothing normal about anything or anyone there. It's just a stupid inside joke.' She thought as she continued North on Main St. and soon she crossed the border between the two cities.

Just eight blocks later, she turned right on College Ave and soon she was home. As she pulled her 'Baby' into the driveway, she realized that it was almost four in the afternoon. She needed to get ready soon. Everything needed to be perfect for her 'date' with daddy!

She drove the Mustang into the garage, collected her things, locked the car, and locked the garage. She wouldn't be home tonight and she didn't want Liz to be molested in her absence. As she walked in the back door, she was relieved to find that her dad was not home. She rushed upstairs and placed her purchases on her bed. She undressed, retrieved the AMEX card from her purse, walked to her dad's room and slipped it into her soiled panties on his desk.

Next, she went to the bathroom and took a long look at herself. She was pleased with what she saw in the mirror. She quickly got out her razor and moisturizing shave cream. She turned on the hot water and lathered up her treasure. She carefully started shaving her mound and labia, and the area around her anus. She made sure she was as smooth as a little baby.

Because she was a blonde, there was very little hair but she wanted to take no chances. Yes, her father had licked her into oblivion last night, but tonight had to be very special.

Just then she heard the front door slam, followed by heavy steps coming up the stairs. She heard the heavy footfalls go into her father's bedroom/office and overheard him arguing with someone on the telephone. "Christ Malcom, can't you get someone else, I have plans tonight!" her father yelled. She opened the bathroom door and peeked around the corner into his room. She watched as he picked up the soiled panties she had left him that morning. He brought them to his nose and smelled them for what seemed an eternity.

He sat down in his chair and put the card in his wallet, he quietly told the person on the other end of the conversation "Well Malcom, I will not bail you out this time. Frankly I don't give a shit what happens to you or your project. I have plans this weekend and there's nothing you or this university can do to change that. I'll see you Monday at 8AM sharp. That is, if you still have a job then. Good luck!"

'Way to go dad' Traci thought, then she realized that she was standing naked in the middle of the hallway and quietly scurried back to her bedroom. She shut her door and listened to her dad rummaging around in his room. 'Whew that was close.' She thought. She walked over to her shopping bags and took the box out of the VS bag.

She noticed the receipt and the business card. The amount on the receipt was $25.00, and the business card said Vanessa Doubois, Store Manager. 'Holy Shit' Tracy thought, 'She was the manager and she sold me $150.00 worth of lingerie for twenty five bucks!' She put the lacy thong on over her freshly shaved pussy and slipped into the matching bra. 'Wow, this feels amazing' she thought. She then slipped on the garter belt and remembered something one of her friends had said.

She took off the thong and slipped the hose on and hooked them up to the garter belt. She then slipped the thong over the hose and garter belt. Next she took out the shoes and slipped them on. As she put the shoebox down, she noticed the receipt and business card. On the back of the card was written in purple ink Kellie Gardner and a telephone number. The dot on the 'i' in Kellie was a little heart.

'Wow, how cute' Traci thought, 'Kellie has a crush on me. If things don't work out tonight, I might consider playing for the other team.' She stood in front of the full length mirror on the back of her bedroom door and thought 'Damn, I look good!'

Next, she put on the dress. As she slipped into it, it fell into place and fit her like it was custom tailored just for her. It accentuated her firm boobies, hugged her waist and flared out around her hips, the hem ending just above her knees. It was sexy, but at the same time sophisticated. Her look was complete and perfect. She was ready. She grabbed her purse and opened her door.

As she walked down the upstairs hallway, she noticed that her dad's door was open and he was not in his room. She waltzed down the stairs into the living room and turned to see her father wearing his tux and standing at the sink drinking a cup of coffee. He turned just as she came into view and Traci thought the look on his face was priceless.

He lost his grip on his cup and it went crashing into the stainless steel sink shattering into hundreds of pieces. He was speechless as he walked toward her not saying a word, totally unaware of the mess behind him. Finally he spoke "Wow, that is some dress!" was all that came out.

"Well thank you kind sir," Traci replied, "Your old friend Doris helped me pick it out."

"Doris? You mean your mom's friend Doris? She's still around?" he queried.

"Yes dad, she works at Maurice's and she would really like to hear from you." Traci replied. "You know dad, you really have quite a following."

"I only have eyes for you my beautiful princess." He said.

Traci almost swooned, 'There he goes calling me princess again, I'm wet already!' she thought. He put out his arm and she linked hers with his and they headed for the door.

When he opened the door, that was when she saw it, a black stretched limo parked in front of their house. As they approached a large black man, also dressed in a tux, came around the Caddy and opened the door for them.

Her father helped her into the back and then joined her in the back as the chauffeur closed the door behind him without saying a word. The car started to move silently and smoothly as they floated down the street and onto the interstate on the way to their destination, the big city of Peoria, a short forty miles away.

As they floated along on what felt like a magic carpet, Traci felt like she was in a dream world. Her father took the bottle out of the ice chest and opened it. He took two glasses and filled them with the bubbly alcoholic liquid. He handed one glass to her and clinked the two together saying "To us, friends and lovers forever."

Traci has speechless because she knew those were the same words he said to her mother years ago, before they made love in front of the waterfall in LaSalle Canyon.

Traci started to cry and her father asked her "What's wrong Traci darling?"

"Those are the same words you said to mommy so many years ago daddy." she replied.

"Yes they are, my little princess. That is the most loving and solemn toast I have ever heard in my life. I don't know where it came from but it popped into my head the first time I toasted with your mother. I meant it then, and I mean it just as much tonight. You are the most important person in my life and I will do everything to give you love, joy and happiness." He said.

'There he goes calling me Princess again. If he keeps this up I just might cum right here in the back seat of this limo before we get to Peoria' she thought and then said "Oh daddy, I love you so much and I can hardly wait to be in your arms tonight." She then downed the bubbly and wrapped her arms around her daddy and kissed him with more passion than she had ever before felt. He answered her kiss with the same amount of passion and they lost all track of time.

When they finally came up for air, it became obvious to them that the limo was no longer on the highway but was on city streets and was slowing to a stop on a city street in front of a tall building. Just then the window between the driver and the back lowered. The chauffeur spoke "Sir we are at the restaurant."

"Thank you George, if you please Miss Traci will need to freshen up her makeup. I will tap on the window when we are ready." answered her dad.

"Very good Sir." said George.

Traci took her compact out of her purse and touched up her makeup and lipstick with the samples that Delores had given her and said "OK daddy, all set."

Her father tapped on the glass and shortly George opened the door. The two stepped out onto the sidewalk of 100 South Jefferson Street in downtown Peoria, Illinois just at dusk. The professor turned George and said , "Make sure that you get the suitcase out of the trunk when you check us into the Pere." As he handed George his business card, he added, "Just have them leave the key at the front desk. We'll walk to the hotel from here, it's only a block. We won't need you until tomorrow at eleven."

George said "That will be fine sir, my sister lives here in town and I haven't seen my niece and nephew in months. See you tomorrow sir."

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers