The Professor's Women Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Hedges elbowed his 'partner-in-crime' and said "I got the perfect payback, Dude, remember when we made those diarrhea inducing chocolates last year for Halloween? I know how we can make them better by giving them a delayed reaction!"

Jackson thought that was a great idea and asked them how long it would take. They told him "About two hours, or so." He asked them if there was anything he could do to help, and they told him to go buy a Colonial Assortment at a local Fannie Mae store. They would inject the noxious mixture into the candies and reseal the box so that no one would notice. Jackson left and returned an hour later with the box of chocolates.

The concoction was finished in only an hour and a half and all three had all of the candies injected before noon. Hedges carefully resealed the box and handed it to the grateful professor. Jackson said he owed them and they said all that they wanted was a photo of the results, preferably on a news report. Jackson said he couldn't promise them anything because the people involve tended to be very discrete, but said he would try.

When he returned home, he noticed Traci was still asleep. He went to the laundry room and reset the machine to Small Load, Gentle Cycle, and started the machine. After the cycle finished and rinsed, he put the items in the dryer on an Air Fluff Setting for fifteen minutes. He was just taking the garments out of the dryer and putting them on hangers when he saw movement out of the corner of his eyes. He turned around to see his daughter walking into the kitchen wearing one of his old Harvard tee shirts.

"I woke up Daddy and you were gone" she said in a sleepy voice.

"I'm sorry Baby, I had some things to do" he said as he made a pot of coffee. He went on to tell her where he'd been, who he'd seen, and what they'd concocted.

"Very cool dad," she said, "you got the 'Poop Brothers' to make some more 'Poop Candy'."

"You know those guys?" he asked.

"Dad, they're legendary," she said "they had nearly all of the 'Frat Boys' shitting all over the Quad last Halloween."

"Well they really like you, little girl, they think of you as a little sister. They said this batch has a delayed reaction of four to six hours, and the person who eats more than two or three could feel the effects for several days. Five or six could put them in the hospital" he said pointing to the box of Fannie Mae's on the kitchen table.

"Oh, by the way, I soaked your 'costume' in the washer overnight and ran it on a gentle cycle this morning to remove the offending chemicals." he said, "they should be dry in an hour or so."

"Oh Daddy, I'm not sure I should wear them after what happened." she said, "Won't they think it's strange that I'm not acting the way they expected me to?"

"No Baby," he said "whomever drugged you probably had minimal experience because the dosage they used was inappropriate for someone as small as you. If you would have put them on this evening, you probably would not have made it to the party. Wearing the 'costume' and showing no symptoms may cause them to think we were on to their game. However, if you start to act a little silly after you get there, they will think that their plan was a success."

He continued "I am going to find out who made the concoction and see that they suffer serious professional and legal consequences for their actions. The 'Poop Brothers', as you aptly called them, are a part of that world and are investigating this for me. They want this bitch or bastard to pay as much as I do. Remember, you will not be alone there, someone will be watching out for you. You will probably recognize several of the attendees, so when someone whispers 'Pink Bunnies' to you, respond by whispering 'don't eat the chocolates'."

The professor continued, "Why don't you eat something and then get ready while I go clean up Liz for you."

"OK Daddy." she said as she poured herself a bowl of cereal and milk. Jackson walked outside and vacuumed the carpets and wiped down the rest of the interior of the classic Mustang. He used a feather duster on the exterior and polished the chrome. Lastly, he cleaned the windows, mirrors, and headlights with window cleaner and paper towels.

When he returned to the house, he noticed that it was 4:30, so he retrieved the 'costume' and went upstairs. What he saw when he reached the top of the stairs caused his heart to skip-a-beat. His beautiful daughter was standing in front of the full length mirror in her room wearing nothing but 4" pink heels. Her hair was coiffed to perfection and she was putting the finishing touches on her makeup. She had applied 'Blood Red' lipstick and had painted her finger nails, and toes the same color. When she heard him, she turned around to face him and said "What do you think, Daddy?"

He didn't say a word, and after he hung her costume on the door hook, he undid his trousers and pushed them down with his boxers allowing his 'Monster' to stand a full attention.

"I'll take that as a compliment" she said, bending at the waist, pulling back his foreskin and placing a kiss on its head, leaving a red lipstick smear on it. She then turned around and touched up her lipstick. He helped her dress in the tiny bikini and helped her put the sheer cape over her, and stepped back to admire the vision in front of him.

Then he said "Are you going to drive Liz in those things?"

"No Daddy, I'm wearing my 'Chucks' to drive in," and stepped out of the heels and into the well-worn red high-tops next to her on the bathroom floor.

She followed him downstairs and they sat at the dining room table going over their 'attack plan' like Eisenhower and Patton discussing battle plans. When he was comfortable that she understood what she needed to do to remain safe (don't drink anything but bottled water, pay attention to everyone around her, act silly, and make sure Vanessa gets the candy but distract her so she doesn't eat any until after the 'party' was over). When he was comfortable that she understood everything, they stood up and he kissed her on her forehead and told her again "Have fun, but be careful." As she walked out the door carrying her heels, handbag, and the box of 'Poop Candy', climbed into Liz and backed out of the driveway.

As he watched the blue convertible rumble out of sight down the street, Jackson felt a pain in the pit of his stomach. No matter how well he had planned this gambit, he felt like he was sending his 'lamb' into the 'slaughter'. He went upstairs to his bedroom/office, filled his pipe and tried to relax. As tired as he was, he would not allow sleep to overtake him until his precious daughter was safe at home again. He sat at his desk, pouring over more of the volumes in his library of drugs and their affects. When he could no longer keep his eyes open, he climbed into bed, and fell into a fitful sleep.

As Traci drove toward the East edge of Bloomington she was both excited and apprehensive. She was excited because she was doing something adventurous, while at the same time she was afraid because someone whom she had come to trust had betrayed her in the worst way possible. She hated manipulative people and this bitch Vanessa was as bad as they get. She pulled herself together as she pulled up the guardhouse at the entrance to the gated community.

When the large man in the uniform approached her car, she showed him Vanessa's card, and she was waived through the gate. When she reached the automatic gate at the end of the Dubois estate, she punched the four digit code into the keypad, and after the gate opened, she drove up the long curved driveway.

When she stopped in front of the door of a mansion that looked like it belonged in Newport RI, she was greeted by a tall muscular black woman in a military uniform who resembled Grace Jones who said, as she opened Liz's door, "Honey, those are some fine wheels you got here, does she have a name?"

"Why yes, I named her Elizabeth, Liz for short, after my mother." Traci replied as she changed her shoes, grabbed her purse and the candy, and got out of the car.

The woman's eyes got wide as she said "Holy Shit, could you possibly be Elizabeth Powell's little Girl Traci?" Traci nodded. The woman said "I'm Precious Pryor, You are the spittin' image of your mommy girl. Your mom and I went to high school together. I will take special care of your Liz."

Traci stood there stunned as she watched the woman drive Liz down the driveway to a parking lot full of expensive exotic cars. She walked up to the open doorway and was greeted by another tall but more elegantly dressed black woman who said "This way Ms. Powell" motioning her into the Foyer "I am Ravinia, and I am Mrs. Dubois' personal assistant. I am at your service. All of the guests are on the terrace waiting for your arrival. Is there anything I can get for you?"

"Yes," Traci said, "I have brought Mrs. Dubois a gift. If you please, could you take it for me and give it to her at some later time, perhaps tomorrow after all of the guests have left?"

"As you wish Miss, please, this way." Ravinia said motioning toward the rear of the house.

As they walked through the house and out onto the rear terrace, Traci saw a dozen elegantly dressed women, appearing to be between their late thirties and early fifties seated in a circle around a fountain. To the right of the doorway was a small man dressed in a waistcoat and wearing a top hat and holding a megaphone. Ravinia walked over to him and whispered in his ear. He then walked forward and yelling into the megaphone "Introducing Miss Traci Elizabeth Thompson Powell".

Instinctively, Traci knew what to do next. She walked down the marble steps as gracefully as she could, and when she reached the bottom, she bowed and curtsied. When she stood up, Vanessa was standing in front of her holding out her hand. Traci took it and Mrs. Dubois whispered to her "Very good, you catch on fast." and proceeded to introduce her to her guests.

Traci recognized most of the ladies as being the wives of doctors, lawyers, judges, educators, and other power brokers of the community. When the second woman, the wife of the high school superintendent grabbed her ass, she remembered what her father had said, giggled and allowed the woman to stick her finger under her thong and play with her asshole.

She made her way around the circle, willingly accepting the gropes and fondles from most of these 'powerful' women. One of the ladies, a curvy fortyish woman with short brown hair medium and sized boobs who was the Dean of women at ISU, was one of her parents' friends. The woman gave her a hug and whispered "Pink Bunnies" in her ear.

Traci whispered back "Don't eat the chocolates" and winked. Ms. Randle smiled at her and nodded in recognition.

When they finished their stroll, Mrs. Dubois sat down, had Traci sit on her lap, and asked her "How do you know Judith?"

Traci answered "She was a friend of my mother and father's at the University. I've known she was a lesbian since I was a little girl."

This seemed to satisfy Vanessa so she told Traci, while pointing toward a gap in the dense shrubbery behind her "Alright, please go to the pool in the back and join the other girls." Traci stood and strutted like she was walking down the runway like of a beauty pageant and headed toward the sound of splashing water and giggling girls.

When she walked through a break in the hedges, she saw an Olympic sized pool with eleven nude girls about her age, swimming and frolicking. A stunning redhead with obscenely large fake boobs yelled at her "Come on, get naked and join us in the pool".

Traci agreed, stripped off, dove in the deep end, and swam under water, coming up in the middle of the girls. There were introductions all around. She recognized some of them, and they all had a lot in common. While they were all from different schools in the area, they were all National Merit Scholars at the top of their classes, and seniors about to graduate, who wanted to 'go places'. They were beautiful, sexy, competitive, unattached and sexually adventurous, she felt right at home.

As they frolicked and 'played' with each other, the older ladies were making their choices for dinner 'partners'. After they told Mrs. Dubois their choices, they went to their rooms on the upper floor in the Mansion to change for dinner. Ravinia was informed of the parings and went to the pool with a dozen robes with the names of the ladies sewn on the collars. She clapped her hands and asked the young girls to get out of the pool and dry off with the towels that were waiting for them. She told the girls to line up in a row and when they complied, she called them out by name and gave each of them a robe to put on. She told the girls that the name on their robe was the woman that would be their partner for dinner.

Ravinia also told them that their partners may change after dinner. She said that just because they were chosen to have dinner with the ladies, they might be sent home after dinner if they did not 'make the cut'. She told them that if they were invited to 'spend the night' with one of the ladies, they did not have to comply, but if they did not 'satisfy' their 'Mistress', they would be sent home early. The implications of not 'measuring up to expectations' were very clear to every one of the girls.

Traci looked at her robe and was excited to see 'Randle' embroidered on the collar. 'This is going to be fun' she thought

The girls were led into the dining room and lined up in a row by the double doors leading to the garden. Ravinia led each of them to their respective seats next to their 'mistress'. They were served a seven course gourmet meal by Vanessa's staff, all tall muscular black women. The food was excellent and the conversation was lively. Soon after she sat down, Tracy felt Judith's hand on her lap. Traci grabbed the hand, opened the bottom of her robe, and placed the hand on her lap and sliding the older woman's fingers into her now aroused pussy.

As dinner progressed, Judith withdrew her finger several times, tasting Traci's nectar and going back for more, sliding her fingers deeper into Traci's vagina. When dessert was served, Judith took Traci's hand and brought it under her dress to shove into the mature woman's own dripping pussy. When Traci put her fingers in her mouth afterward, they tasted like ambrosia. After dinner the girls were escorted into the next room to await their 'fate'. At first the girls heard nothing, and then they heard loud voices arguing angrily. After a loud BANG, the room got quiet, followed by shuffling noises and then silence again.

Soon after, Ravinia opened the door and called the girls back into the now empty dining room. She was holding eight envelopes. She started handing envelopes to some of the girls, and Traci was given one with the number 6 on it. When she finished, she said "All of you girls who did not receive an envelope are free to go home now. I am sorry to inform you that you were not selected this time. You are invited to apply for the next party in July. Will the rest of you proceed up the main stairway to the second floor and enter the room with the number corresponding to the one on your envelope. Thank you."

Traci looked around at the unlucky girls that had not gotten an envelope. The redhead with the fake tits was one of them. The other three were a mousy dirty blonde and two bleached blondes who also appeared to have had work done. She felt sad for them because, although she really wasn't sure if this was her 'dream', she knew the four 'losers' really wanted to be chosen. Ravinia told the remaining girls to make their way up the stairway to the room of their 'Mistress' for the evening. All of the girls did as they were told.

What Traci saw when she entered room number six, was a large four poster bed with Judith Randle lying nude and spread-eagled on top of the duvet.

"Come in dear, close and lock the door, lose that robe, and join me, my child" she said.

Traci did as she was told and landed face first between the older woman's ample thighs. She attacked the woman's pussy like a hungry child and before long she had the middle-aged lesbian screaming with one of the best orgasms she had ever experienced. Traci continue to 'drink from the well' as Judith came down the woman finally pulled the girl up and held her in her ample bosom telling her that she was too sensitive. "Wow girl, where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" the older woman asked.

"I just copied what my daddy did to me." Traci said.

"I can understand that, your mother once told me that he was better than the best lesbian lover she ever had before she met him." Judith said "Come up here and let me taste that little honey-pot of yours Sweetie." Traci climbed up on the old dyke's face and let her munch away. Judith took her young companion on a rollercoaster ride for the next three hours, almost letting her orgasm and stopping her just short of it. Ten times she took her to the edge until she finally pushed her 'over the edge' and had Traci screaming intelligible gibberish before passing out.

Traci awoke to the sound of a champagne bottle cork popping. As she sat up, Judith handed her a flute filled with a bubbling liquid. Traci said "Daddy told me not to drink anything but bottled water here."

"Don't worry, I brought this from home, so it's safe." Judith said.

After drinking several sips, Traci finally said "Wow, Judith that was some ride. You're the only person to make me pass out from sex besides Daddy. Oh by the way, I forgot to tell you this before, but your pussy tastes yummy. How do you do that?"

Judith finished the drinking and said "Thank you for the compliments. My pussy tastes that way because I am a strict vegan. I do not eat any red meat or animal products. I must say that your pussy tasted exactly how I remember your mother's tasted."

"Daddy has been saying the same thing. He says I look, taste, smell, and fuck just like mommy. He says that there is only one other woman besides me and Mommy who was able to take all of him and that was my Aunt Becky."

"I must admit that I never had the opportunity to try your father on for size." Judith said "I did have a chance to hold 'the Monster' in my hands at a party one night. I am certain that I would not be able to take all of him because he was bigger than my biggest dildo and he wasn't even completely hard."

"Speaking of toys," Judith said, "I brought some with me, would you like to play?"

"Sounds like fun, bring it on!" Traci said. Judith went to the suitcase on the floor beside the bed and pulled out her favorite ten inch toy with its harness, strapped it on with the nub positioned against her clitoris.

Turning around, she walked over to the bed and ordered Traci "Suck my cock, baby!" Traci responded by licking and drooling all over her new lover's 'cock' and humming with it in her mouth, vibrating the toy against the horny woman's clit and driving her to the edge of an orgasm.

When Judith could take in no more, she pushed the young girl back on the bed and drove her 'cock' into Traci's pussy. As she entered the teenager the girl screamed "Ohhh...Fuuu...Ckkk!!" The older dyke continued to pound the toy into the teenager until both of them had orgasmed multiple times.

As they were resting, out of breath, the older woman asked the girl "Wanna switch?" Traci nodded. The two unbuckled the apparatus and fitted it to the slender girl. The teenager took over and fucked the older woman relentlessly, finding out how to use the little nub to rub her clitoris while she was attacking her new lesbian lover in every position imaginable. After several hours, they both collapsed, Judith prone and Traci on top of her with the toy buried in her bowels.

When they awoke, the sun was peeking through a gap in the curtains that were almost covering the window. Traci climbed out of bed, uncoupling from Judith and asked "Where is the bathroom? Gotta pee bad!"