The Professor's Women Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's down the hallway, but." Judith answered. Pulling a Chamber Pot from under the bed she said "Here, use this." Traci walked around the bed, removed the harness she still wore, and squatted over the porcelain bowl, filling it a third of the way full. The older woman got out of bed and squatted on the bowl and filled it nearly to the brim.

She motioned to the teenager to join her back in bed in the 69 position, and the two started to 'clean' each other, and then continued 'pleasuring' each other. After three orgasms each, the two decided that it was time to go home.

Judith went to the closet and retrieved a pink cotton dress in Traci's size and told the girl "Put this on dear, I planned on you being my companion for this soiree and I knew you would need something to wear home. I really had to fight to get you, there were four other old dykes who wanted you as well. You probably heard the commotion from the other room last night. Those four would not accept any of the other girls and went home in a huff. Unfortunately, that meant that four of your 'sisters' had to go home early as well. It's too bad because they were all quite pretty, with the exception of the redhead with those obscene fake tits."

"Judith, thank you for sparing me the 'walk of shame' this morning, I really had no idea what was going to happen last night, but the mystery of it all intrigued me. Could you tell me more about Vanessa and her merry little band of ladies and what this soiree was all about?" Traci asked as she put the dress on.

"Did you look in the envelope you were given dear?" Judith asked.

Traci shook her head, and seeing it on the bedside table, walked over and tore it open. Inside was a cashier's check for $10,000. She turned pale and said quietly "What the fuck?" and sat on the bed, shaking like a leaf.

Judith sat next to the teenager , putting her arm around her and explained "Vanessa likes to call this little game a 'scholarship' program for 'needy' young girls. Actually it is her private little junior lesbian recruitment service. Whenever she has these soirees at her house, she makes make each of us give her ten thousand dollars as an admittance fee for joining in on the fun. If any of the ladies does not find a young girl to her liking, she forfeits her check and has to leave. Of course, if any of the girls is not chosen, of if she refuses to submit to her 'mistress's' advances, she loses her 'scholarship'. I either case, Vanessa keeps the unclaimed money and threatens to 'out' anyone who takes offence to her 'larceny'."

The older woman continued, "I was not planning on attending, but when your father called me last week, I called Vanessa and she made a place for me. As an old friend of your parents' I felt it was my responsibility to protect you. What happened last night had never occurred before. Usually, all of the ladies make their choices and everyone is happy. Vanessa has always chosen her 'recipients' well, making sure to 'try them on for size' before inviting them."

Judith continued, "I know about what happened at VS; you see Kelli is also one of my friends. Anyway, you were so much more 'popular' with the ladies that we could not come to an 'equitable agreement', and we had a major 'cat fight'. I fought 'dirty' and 'won' you, don't ask how."

Traci kissed the older woman full on the lips and said "Thank you for 'saving' me and for introducing me to this side of my sexuality. I really enjoyed our night together. I still prefer real cocks though, especially Daddy's, but I would like to spend more time in your bed, if that is OK with you. I'm afraid that I cannot trust Vanessa after what she tried to do to me."

"About that," Judith said, "I'm not sure Vanessa had anything to do with your drugging. She is vicious and manipulative, but I do not think she would stoop to something that low."

"Really?" Traci said "I brought her a box of chocolates that are spiked with something that will give her diarrhea."

"Don't worry about that Sweetie, she can be a real 'tight-ass' sometimes and could use a good cleaning out anyway." Judith said, and they both busted out laughing.

The older woman then said "Let's get dressed and 'blow this pop stand," and they both finished getting ready. When the older woman was zipping up her suitcase she handed the teenager her handbag, which, unbeknownst to the girl had been brought to the room. Inside Traci found her red 'Chucks', her wallet, and the keys to Liz. The teenager put her 'scholarship' check in the handbag and the two walked arm-in-arm out of the room, down the stairway and out the front door of the Mansion.

On their way out, the house appeared to be empty; they neither saw nor heard anyone. And when they walked down the walkway to the parking lot, there was only one vehicle there, 'Liz'. "Well we must be late because it looks like Roberta left without me, do you mind giving me a lift home Traci?" Judith asked.

"No problem whatsoever." The teenager replied as she unlocked the doors and put Liz's top down. As they drove down the driveway, they found the gate open and as they drove past the Gatehouse, they both waived to the guard.

As they drove into town, Judith asked "Hungry?"

"Sure." The teenager answered and pulled into IHOP. They chatted like old friends as they ate pancakes and waffles, while they drank steaming black coffee.

As Traci dropped the older woman off at her home, Judith reminded the teenager to deposit the check first thing Monday, just to make sure that Vanessa didn't 'stiff' her. She gave Traci her private number and told her to call or stop by any time she liked. The teenager said she would and drove away, remembered something she had to do before she went home to sleep.

She pulled up in front of the abandoned service station on the West side of Bloomington and knocked on the door. She saw the door open a crack, and one of the 'Poop Brothers' peaked out, looking around asking "Are you alone?"

When she nodded, he opened the door and ushered her in, locking and bolting the door behind her. When his partner came out of the back room, his eyes almost popped out of his head and said "My God, what are you doing here?"

"I came to thank you guys for helping my daddy." she said in her 'little girl' voice.

They both fell to their knees in a in a 'We're Not Worthy' pose, and said "You are so very welcome 'Goddess'."

"Look guys, I delivered the 'package', and I figured since you two are voyeurs, you would want to watch the results of your creation." Traci said.

The two looked at each other and said, in unison "Absolutely, tell us more."

"First, stand up, you look stupid" Traci said and continued, "The subject of your prank is the owner of the Victoria's Secret at Eastland. If you were able to tap into the Mall's security feed you might be fortunate enough to record the 'shit storm' on video tape. Also, if you were to sit at one of the tables at the East end of the food court, you might get better quality video or photographs of the 'incident'."

The boys were completely in shock and thanked her profusely. She then said "If you could give me a copy of what you capture, I would be eternally grateful. By the way, are you two virgins?" Their red faces answered for them. "I thought so," Traci said, and taking off her dress and standing nude in front of them, she continued "If you give me copies of what you get, I will give you some of this!"

The two started groaning and she saw the growing wet spots on their crotches. She knew they had both cum in their pants. She stuck both of her index fingers into her wet pussy and walked over to them with her offering asking them "Care for a taste?" They opened their mouths and sucked the 'nectar of the gods' from her fingers and sat down on the floor. She put her dress back on, turned around and said "See you later boys" as she walked out the door.

They looked at each other and both thought 'Did that just really happen?'

When Traci got home, her father was waiting for her in the living room wearing his blue terrycloth robe. He asked her how the 'party' went, and she told him every detail of the bizarre affair. She described all of the participants and what the actual purpose of the gala was, showing him the check.

He told her he would deposit the check in her 'College Fund' account for her.

She told him about the disturbance in the other room and how his friend had 'rescued' her. She told him in detail about the debauchery they had engaged in and how, although she really enjoyed her taste of lesbianism, she still preferred his cock to a plastic 'toy'. He smiled and noticed her story had aroused him and that his erection was peeking out of his robe.

Traci noticed it too, and asked him "Do you want me to take care of that for you Daddy?" He nodded and they both stood, walking hand in hand upstairs to bed. They made sweet gentle love for an hour, sharing several orgasms and fell into a deep sleep, him because he didn't sleep much the previous night worrying about his Baby, and her from total sexual exhaustion.

When they woke in the evening, they shared the shower, dressed casually and took Liz to their favorite place for dinner. As they were finishing their milkshakes, Traci said "Daddy, I really liked Mom's friend Judith. We had a lot of fun, and she is really nice. She also said something that bothered me some. She said that although Vanessa was sneaky and liked to use people, she didn't think she would stoop to drug me."

"I wondered about that myself Baby. I think when we find out the source of the drugs that will lead us to who is responsible." Jackson said and continued, "Vanessa is a bit of a tight-ass and could probably use a good flushing out anyway."

They both laughed about that and Traci said "Judith said the same thing about her."

They got home about 9PM, and went directly to bed, making love and falling asleep afterward. Jackson woke up to a familiar feeling, and opened his eyes to the sight of a mass of blond curls hovering over his crotch. He gently raised his daughter's head and coaxed her up so he could lower her beautiful vagina on his 'monster'. She rode him until they shared a toe curling orgasm, shared a shower, and dressed for the day ahead of them. She told her father as they ate breakfast that since it was the last week of school, she might be home late.

As Tracy backed Liz out of the driveway, Jackson walked across the street on the way to the campus. When he walked into his office there was a sloppily handwritten note on his desk that said:

'I have the information that you are looking for. Meet me on the Quad in front of the Chemistry building at One o'clock. Come alone, I will be watching!'

'Aha, cloak and dagger' Jackson thought 'this is starting to be fun.' "OK, I can do this." He said aloud.

Jackson altered his schedule and left his office at 12:30, grabbing a sandwich and soft drink from the snack bar in the student union and walked across the Quad. At about ten till one, he sat down on a park bench under an elm tree in front of the Chemistry building to eat his lunch and wait. As he ate, he noticed someone wearing dark glasses, a beat up Fedora, and a trench coat standing nervously to his left, at the edge of his field of vision. As he ate the stranger walked past him on the sidewalk about ten feet in front of him and disappeared to Jackson's right. At 1PM precisely, the stranger appeared on the bench next to him not saying a word.

When Jackson turned to look at the stranger, a familiar voice came from under the hat saying "Don't look at me!"

"Wilbur, what the fuck?" Jackson replied, recognizing the voice of a former student.

"SHHHH!" Wilbur said, and reaching into his trench coat, handed the professor a package wrapped in duct tape, and said "No one can know I gave you this!" and disappeared quickly without a trace. Jackson placed the package on the bench next to him and finished his lunch.

He got up, throwing away his trash from lunch and walked back to his office carrying the unusual package under his arm. He put the package in his leather briefcase and locked it, not knowing why. All this 'cloak and dagger' stuff was getting on his nerves. He would deal with this later.

On the other side of town the 'Poop Brothers' were camped out at the East end of the food court at the Eastland mall with their video camera disguised in a large shopping bag. The boys had arrived at the mall at 6AM and were accompanied by their pal Delbert, who was the head of security at Eastland. Before the mall opened the 'three amigos' had connected their covert recording equipment cleverly concealed inside of the mall's surveillance system room. They would change the tape every morning and remove their equipment after they captured their 'target'.

When Traci was finished with her last class at eleven, she went to the Guidance counselor's office to find out which of the colleges that she had applied to, had accepted her, and what scholarships she had qualified for. The secretary told Traci that Mrs. Jones had left early, but had left several letters for her. Traci had applied to UIUC, Northwestern, SIU Carbondale, and ISU, so she sat down in the snack bar and opened the seven letters she was given. She found out that she had been accepted by all four of the schools she had applied to, and that she had qualified for the National Merit Scholarship, the State Farm Insurance Scholarship, and The Founder's Scholarship, which was offered to children of ISU faculty members only.

This was great news for Traci, because even though she had applied to four schools, she really didn't want to leave home for college. The fact that she had won the hometown scholarship made up her mind; she was going to school with her daddy! Without a worry in the world, she walked down the hall and used the payphone to call Judith.

The teenager told her new lesbian lover that she was done with her classes for the day and asked if she could come over. Julia told her that her friend was visiting with her talented dog Lola and that Thelma was anxious to meet Traci. The teenager hung up the phone and rushed to the parking lot where she drove Liz to Julia's as fast as she could, legally.

When she pulled up in front to the moderately sized Tudor on a quiet tree lined brick street, she heard barking coming from behind the tall vine covered stone wall that surrounded the home. She opened the massive iron and wooden gate and walked through it. As soon as she closed it behind her, she was confronted by the largest female black Labrador retriever she had ever seen.

When she said "Hello, you must be Lola." the dog raised up on her hind legs, and placing both of her front paws on the girl's shoulders, proceeded to lick her all over the teenager's face. Traci started petting the huge dog, telling her what a 'good girl' she was, and finally Lola settled down and sat at the teenager's feet.

As Traci continued to pet Lola, Julia and her friend Thelma, dog's owner came out of the house. Julia said "Hello Traci, I see that you and Lola have already met." Julia continued "Sweetheart, this is my friend Thelma, and I see that you have discovered what a sweet dog Lola is."

Thelma held out the hand she wasn't holding Lola with and shook Traci's saying "I'm happy to meet you young lady, Julia has told me so much about you."

Traci replied, "Yes, she is a very sweet dog." The two older ladies led her into the house, leaving Lola outdoors. The three ladies sat in Julia's living room and chatted, getting to know one another.

After about a half hour, Julia stood and said, "Enough talking, let's play." and they walked to the rear of the house to her 'playroom'. The other two ladies followed her, and seeing their host was undressing, they did the same. Where Julia was pale and curvy, Thelma was taller, muscular and tanned. She had bright red spiky hair but was completely hairless otherwise. She had small boobs with large dark brown nipples that stuck out farther than her boobs did. Her most noticeable feature was her vulva. Her meaty inner lips protruded over an inch and a half, and were as dark as her nipples. When she saw Traci staring at them she said to the teenager "You've never seen anything like these, have you," and pulled on them. Stretching then several inches and tying them in a knot.

When Julia saw this, she knelt in front of her friend and took the 'meat curtains' in her mouth, untying the knot with her tongue and sucking on them like she was sucking a man's cock. When Traci saw this she joined her new lover in front of Thelma. Julia realized her young lover had joined her, and let go of her 'treat'. The two each took a lip and 'double teamed' Thelma's meaty labia minora. The attention was too much for Thelma, and she started shaking, moaning and squirting 'girl cum' all over Traci and Julia.

When Thelma's legs could no longer hold her, she collapsed on the thickly carpeted floor. Traci noticed something else unusual about her new friend and, pointing to the semi-conscious woman's crotch asking "Is that her clit? I've never seen one that big. It looks like a cock."

Julia answered her, "Yes it does sweetie, Thelma has the biggest clitoris I have ever seen. Go ahead, suck on it like a cock, she loves that." The teenager started doing what she was told, and her new friend came alive, grabbing the girl's head and wrapping her legs around her.

The woman screamed in ecstasy as the teenager sucked on the 'girl penis' like she was sucking her Daddy's cock. Thelma had what appeared to be one long continuous orgasm until she collapsed, and let go of her young lover.

Released from the leg-hold, Traci crawled next to Julia, and the two women watched Thelma come down from her 'trip to heaven'.

When the woman finally sat up, she said "Holy Fuck, what did you two do to me? I have never 'checked out' from sex before."

"Well lover, we each took one of your pussy lips in our mouths and sucked on them until you came, and then Traci sucked your clit like it was her daddy's dick." Julia answered her.

"Well, the doubling up on my pussy was amazing, but you, you little 'master cocksucker', you blew my mind. Julia has sucked on my 'little cock' before and it was great, but you are incredible." Thelma said.

The two women and the teenager spent the rest of the day pleasuring each other, using fingers, tongues and toys until Traci told them that she needed to go home.

After they redressed, Thelma gave the teenager her business card. The three hugged and went into the front yard and Lola's master held onto her collar as Traci walked across the lawn and out the gate. Traci's mind was filled with conflicting emotions as she drove home, trying to process all of the day's experiences.

At ten in the morning, the 'Poop Brothers' watched a snooty looking woman they guessed to be in her early forties, dressed in an expensive looking white dress, unlock the door to the Victoria's Secret store at Eastland. What caught their attention was the very familiar box of chocolates she was carrying. They noticed the time and wondered aloud "I wonder how long before we get results?"

About four hours later, they heard a commotion coming from the store and turned on their video camera, focusing it on the doorway of the fancy lingerie store. Within ten seconds, the first woman came running awkwardly out of the store, with the back of the dress and the white stockings she was wearing stained brown, heading for the public restroom across the aisle.

She was followed shortly by two much younger, similarly dressed ladies, suffering the same malady. A few minutes later an older, matronly looking woman, carrying what appeared to be changes of clothes followed them to the bathroom.

The two cohorts, grabbed their video camera, and thinking that the store was empty, made their way to the store. What they saw, and recorded, looked like the scene of a riot. There were clothes, and chocolates scattered all around. There was runny fecal matter smeared all over the floor, and the odor was enough to make the faint-hearted ill.