The Professor's Women Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all looked at each other, and left the unit, locking it back up. Jackson and Traci waited in Liz as Kathy visited the main office of the complex to talk to the manager. As Kathy walked into the manager's office, she was pleased to see that the owner of the complex was visiting.

Florence Henderson had inherited the complex when her husband Henry had died six years previous, but had been managing his many holdings for ten years, since a stroke had left him incapacitated. She had hired Beatrice Potter to manage this complex, and both ladies had known Kathy for years. They greeted their former resident and asked what they could do for her.

When Kathy explained what she had found, the manager invited her into the private inner office, and cued up the security system on her computer. As they scanned through the saved feeds, they found that two people wearing hoodies and masks had opened the door to Kathy's condo using what appeared to be lock picks, at about midnight Saturday. The left the unit at about 3AM carrying a pillowcase filled with what appeared to be bulky items.

Beatrice took out two DVDR discs and burned copies of the 'incident' (one for Kathy and one for the police), and called the Normal Police department to report the break-in and theft.

Kathy told the two ladies that Audrey and Jake were out of town, and unavailable, but she would be able to make a statement to the police, if necessary. She gave them her office phone number as well as the number of the bungalow on College Ave.

After she left the office, she rejoined Jackson and Traci in Liz, and they drove to their house. When the trio got home, they decided that there was nothing more they could do, so they got undressed, and spent the rest of the day in the upstairs front bedroom, fucking each other silly.

They spent the rest of the weekend pleasing each other. They only stopped to eat and drink, to keep up their strength, and didn't stop until Sunday evening. Then, they decided that they had pretty much worn each other out sexually, and were hungry.

They got dressed and took Liz to their favorite eatery. As they were eating their favorite meal in their favorite place to eat, Jackson seemed to be completely lost in thought.

When his wife asked him what he was thinking about, he answered, "I know that I am the luckiest man in the world. I have two beautiful women who I love more than life itself, and I know I should be content. What is bothering me is that I cannot stop worrying about the problems that seem to be plaguing others in my life."

His daughter gave him a tender, loving kiss on the cheek and said. "Daddy, Mommy and I love you so much because you are the most amazing man in the whole world. The fact that you care so much about everyone in our lives makes us love you more than your incredible cock and your amazing tongue does."

Kathy kissed him and added, "My darling husband, I have never met anyone like you before, and I do worry about you, because you carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. I have never felt love like this before, and Traci and I will do whatever we can to help you forget your troubles. Let's finish our meals so we can go home and fuck."

They finished their meals and drove home, where his two ladies fucked him until he fell into a deep sleep. His daughter and wife left him slumbering, and retired to Traci's bed where they licked and fingered each other to oblivion.

When Jackson woke up at daybreak the next morning, alone in his bed, he felt an inner calm that he had not felt since he had felt since he held his infant daughter in his arms, minutes after her birth. He got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to empty his bladder. As he shook the last drops from his flaccid cock, he heard moaning coming from his daughter's bedroom. When he walked into the rear upstairs bedroom, the vision he saw brought his 'Monster' to attention.

His daughter and wife were licking and fingering each other's pussies furiously, and only noticed him standing in the doorway calmly stroking his huge erection, after they had uncoupled after giving each other orgasms. They motioned for him to join them, and when he laid down on his daughter's bed, his wife impaled herself on his erection as his daughter straddled his face.

When they finished their morning tryst, they remembered it was Monday, and that Spring Break was over. The two ladies visited the bathroom, as Jackson got dressed and started breakfast. When his ladies came downstairs, breakfast was waiting on the dining room table for them, and they ate smiling at each other, still basking in the glow their sex filled weekend had left them with.

The three went their separate ways, Jackson to his office across the street, Kathy to her office in the Arts Department building, and Traci to her first class of the day, in the Language Arts building.

At about ten in the morning, Kathy was visited by Detective Norman Bates of the Normal Police department. He told her that there had been some further developments in the break-in at her former condo. It seems that the two 'burglars' had tried to sell some expensive silver plated flatware, and some crystal glassware at a pawn shop. The two young ladies were named Debbie Walker, and Judy Martin. Kathy recognized the two ladies as her former neighbors, and she told the detective that she knew who they were.

The detective told Kathy that the forensic technicians had found the young ladies' fingerprints inside her apartment, and they seemed to have been left there recently. Kathy told detective Bates that it had been four years since Debbie had been in her apartment, and that she was certain that Judy had never been inside the apartment. The detective thanked her for her cooperation, and said that her belongings would be returned after the case was finalized in court. They shook hands, and Detective Bates left her office.

At the same time Kathy was meeting with Detective Bates, Jackson was having coffee with a former student named Floyd Cramer, who was in charge of Student Records, at the university. Jackson asked Floyd if he could do him a 'special favor', and make him copies of Audrey and Jake's records without allowing anyone to know about it.

When his former student asked him why, the Professor asked the young man if he remembered all of the intrigue that happened the previous summer. When Floyd said he remembered, Jackson told him that this was not related to that, but that the situation was similar, and that he only wanted to protect two people he loved from becoming embroiled in a dangerous situation they had no control over.

The young man said, "Professor, I know that you would never do anything unethical or unlawful, and I know the young couple well. I will do it for you professor. Is it alright if I drop them off at your office personally?"

Jackson said that would be fine and thanked the young man. They finished their coffees and went back to their days.

Later that afternoon, when Leslie came back from running errands for Jackson, she saw a large manila envelope on her desk, addressed to Jackson.

When her boss came in a few minutes later, she asked him if he knew what the package was. Jackson told her to send it to Saul by 'Private Messenger' without telling her what it was all about. Leslie trusted Jackson enough not to ask him anything more, ad did as he requested.

When Kathy got home that evening, she and Jackson discussed her visit from the detective about the break-in at the condo. They decided that the burglary had no connection to the zealots that had bombed the church, and that they should go ahead and ship Audrey and Jake's belongings to Jackson's father in Rhode Island. They decided to have Saul take care of disposing of Jake's Honda, because shipping it to them out east would leave an easy to follow paper trail.

The next day, Jackson left work early, and took Amtrak to Springfield where he rented a full sized van and bought a dozen large heavy duty shipping boxes. He drove it to Kathy's condo where his wife and daughter helped him pack up the young couple's belongings. They locked up the van, and left it parked in the parking lot of the complex. Later, Jackson called Saul and told him what they had done.

The next morning, Saul's two 'detectives', stopped by Jackson's office to pick up the keys to the van, so that they could drive it to Chicago. Saul took care of having the young couple's belongings shipped to Jackson's father's house in Wakefield, RI., and had his detectives return the rented van.

A couple of weeks later, on the other side of town, a mother and son were quietly eating their breakfast, and getting used to their new surroundings. Rosalyn Baker was a voluptuous woman of 36. Her large breasts, and ample hips were accentuated by a very narrow waist, and her long wavy auburn hair hung to the middle of her back. If she were taller than her 5' 2" height, she might have been mistaken for Jessica Rabbit, and she had been turning heads since she blossomed into womanhood early, at fourteen.

Her son Johnathan was sitting across the kitchen table from her. Tall and slender at 6' 2", he had curly blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes, and looked exactly like she thought his father probably did at that age.

She had gotten pregnant with him at sixteen after her step-father had raped her, a week after her mother's funeral. Bobby, as her mother used to call him, was a mean drunk, and died a month later after he lost control of his car and hit a concrete bridge abutment while driving home from a bar one night.

Robert Zaborack was a high powered corporate attorney in St. Louis, and had met Rosalyn's mother Marie at the sleazy bar in Sauget, Illinois, where she worked as a cocktail waitress. He was instantly attracted to the pretty young redhead, and swept the young single mother off her feet, marrying her, and moving the mother and daughter into his 'mansion' in Brentwood.

They had a reasonably happy life until Marie developed cancer, and her death caused Bobby's alcoholism to spiral out of control. This precipitated the rape that had produced her son, Jonathan, and his fatal automobile accident soon afterward.

While alcohol seemed to control his life, Robert had always been meticulous in his financial affairs, so the young, pregnant teenager was well provided for. She was able to raise her son in the lap of luxury because Robert had made arrangements so that his estate would take care of anything that might happen to his wife and her young daughter. Because of this, Rosalyn was able to finish school, achieving a Doctorate in Education from St. Louis University. Meanwhile, Jonathan was well cared for, and graduated from high school with honors early.

She had applied for, and been accepted to fill a vacancy in the School of Education at ISU, in Normal, were coincidentally, her son had been accepted as a freshman, and would start his studies early, during the summer session. She sold the big house in St. Louis, using the funds to buy a small ranch home two blocks from Leslie and Brenda's, and had invested the rest in a retirement annuity for their future.

While the accident that had taken Bobbie's life had totaled the new Cadillac, she had used part of her living expenses to maintain the lease on the Mercedes he had used for business, because she needed transportation.

The provisions of the trust that Robert had set up for her and his child had provided for this, and she replaced the car each time the lease ran out, replacing it with a similar vehicle every two years. The current model was in perfect condition, so after she closed on both properties, she used some of the proceeds from the sale of the St Louis home to pay off the lease.

They loaded all of their worldly possessions into a small rental trailer, connected it to the big sedan with a bolt on hitch from the trailer rental place, and headed for central Illinois to settle into their new abode. They were just now getting used to their new lives, and Jonathan had even found a part-time job.

Jonathan was telling his mother about his first day at work at the sandwich shop on campus. He told her about this beautiful young blonde who was flirting with him, and he thought they had really connected.

He told her that when he asked one of his coworkers about her, his friend told him her name was Traci, and not to even think about asking her out, because her father was the head the Psychology Department, and she was clearly 'out of his league'.

Rosalyn got up from her chair and took off the silk robe that was all she was wearing, as she walked around the table. She sat on her son's lap, grabbed his head, burying it between her 40DD's, and ground her bare shaved crotch against his large hardening cock, still incased in his boxers. She released his head and reached into his shorts, pulling out his impressive manhood. As he started to suck on her large, dark red nipples, she impaled herself on his now hard, thick eleven inches of circumcised cock. Mother and son then started to enjoy each other, in what had become a morning ritual since she realized that Jonathan had ceased to be 'Little Johnnie', and became 'Big John' at sixteen.

Neither said a word to each other, as they stared lustfully into each other's eyes, and danced their incestuous 'Morning Tango'. Finally, when her Kegel muscles clamped down on his cock as she orgasmed, he filled his mother's vagina with his seed. They held each other tenderly and kissed, as they came down from their mutual orgasms.

When she could finally speak, Rosalyn said, "My sweet Jonathan, I know all about the young lady you are talking about. Her name is Traci Powell, and she is, in fact the daughter of Professor Jackson Powell, the chair of the Psychology Department at the University. It seems that the Powell family has a long and storied history on campus. The Doctor was the youngest full professor ever, who took over the Chair of his department last fall after a shake-up caused by some controversy on campus last summer. The Professor is, however more famous for another reason pertaining to his physical attributes. You see he is referred to as 'Professor Monster Cock' on campus, because he is supposed to possess a thick twelve inch uncircumcised cock."

Jonathan looked blankly into his mother's eyes and realized that his cock was still buried in his mother's vagina, and it was getting hard again, for some reason. When Rosalyn felt his tumescence returning, she kissed him after exclaiming "Oh Goodie!" Mother and son made love again, with her thinking about how the Professor's cock might feel inside of her, and him wondering if the professor's daughter might possibly be able to accommodate his oversized cock that had scared every other girl he had tried to make love to.

You see, unbeknownst to him, Jonathan's adolescence was very similar to the one that Jackson had experienced. Jonathan had been 'educated' in the ways of sex by his mother, much the same way that Jackson had been by Enchantment. After his mother had taken his virginity, several years before, every girl he had tried to be intimate with, had recoiled from him when they saw what he was 'packing'. Although he loved his mother, he knew he could never marry her, and he really wanted to fall in love with someone special and start a family someday.

As they orgasmed together, he screamed "Traci!" and she screamed "Jackson!" When their fog cleared, they stared at each other, and both broke out into uncontrollable laughter. When he felt his shrinking cock start to slip out of his mother, he picked her up by her ample ass, and sat her on the kitchen table in front of him. He proceeded to eat their combined juices from her leaking vagina, causing her to have her third orgasm of the morning.

When he was finished, his mother crawled off of the table and knelt in front of him and sucked his impressive manhood clean. When she finished, she picked up her robe, put it back on, and sat back on his lap. She smiled at her son and finally said, "Johnathan, Traci is not out of your league. You are an intelligent, handsome young man and I know that she will see you for what you really are."

The young man smiled and said, "Mom, I love you more than anyone in the world. I know that there is a lot more to life and love besides sex, but you are the only woman who has been able to take all of me. Every other girl I tried to have sex with was afraid to even try. Do you think that Traci would be able to handle me?"

His mother smiled at him and said, "Son, the only way you can find out is to try." and kissed him lovingly. Mother and son got up together and went to the bathroom to share a shower and another fuck session before dressing and getting ready for their day.

One week later on an early morning in early June, Jonathan was sitting in the back row of a classroom, waiting for his very first college class to start. To his surprise, the woman he had been dreaming about since they first met the week before, walked into the room, and sat at the desk immediately to his right.

Her curly blonde hair, sky blue eyes, and one thousand watt smile caused him to stare, transfixed at her with his mouth agape. As she reached out her hand to him, she said, "Hi, I'm Traci, I've seen you around campus, haven't I?"

When he could finally speak, he said, "Yes, I work at the sandwich shop. I'm Jonathan Baker, but you can call me Jon."

"Nice to meet you Jon," Traci replied, and continued, "I haven't seen you in class here before, are you new?"

"Yes, I just started at the university. I thought I would get some of my required first year courses out of the way this summer, so I can concentrate on the 'real' classes in the fall. I'm a bit of an overachiever, and I plan on getting my Baccalaureate Degree in three and a half years." He rattled off without thinking.

"Traci smiled and asked, "My goodness Jon, why on earth are you in such a hurry? College is supposed to be the best time of your life, don't you want to enjoy yourself while you are here?"

Her words brought him back to earth, and he smiled as he replied, "Well, I guess if I had someone like you to spend my college years with, I suppose I could slow down and 'smell the flowers'," and then turned beet red when he realized how forward he had been.

Traci turned her thousand watt smile back on, and touched his hand gently as she said, "I like you Jon, and I know we will be seeing a lot of each other."

Just then the professor walked into the World Literature class, and everyone in the classroom started to look at the syllabus that was on each of the desks, as the professor proceeded to explain what was expected of his students.

After class, the two met for coffee, and they shared their life histories with each other. He told he was new in town, and how his single mother had accepted a position on the faculty in the School of Education.

She told him about losing her mother at an early age, and how her father had raised her himself, and only recently remarrying her step-mother, whom she dearly loved.

She was becoming enamored with this tall, sexy looking, young man. He seemed to be completely at ease around her, and for the first time in his life, and he was relaxed and self-assured. Before meeting Traci, he was uncomfortable talking with any girls his age, only connecting on a personal level with his mother.

They exchanged telephone numbers and addresses as the conversation got more personal. The more he talked to her, the more he was enjoying himself, and didn't even realize that he had an enormous erection until he stood up to go to his next class.

He started to apologize to her, but she held her finger to his lips, and told him, "Jon, you have nothing to be embarrassed about." As she grasped the huge bulge in his jeans, she finished, "Ever since I reached puberty, I have had this effect on men. I would really love to get to know you and 'him' better." as she squeezed his trapped tumescence firmly, and kissed him full on the mouth.