The Professor's Women Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she turned around to leave, she looked over her shoulder and said, "Call me!" as she walked away thinking, 'Holy Fuck, this guy has a cock as big as Daddy's, and he's sweet too. I really need for him to fuck me, Soon!"

Jonathan sat back down on the outdoor furniture outside the Bistro, with his head spinning thinking, "My God, she likes me. She felt how big my hard cock was, and she didn't run away. Could she really be 'The One'?" He sat there trying to process what had just happened, until he looked down at his Timex, and realized he had another class to attend.

Later that evening, while Traci was helping Kathy prepare dinner, she told her mother about the 'beautiful' boy with the 'big cock' she encountered earlier that day. She said, "Mommy, I think I just may have met the man I am going to marry," and described him in detail, from his smile, to his hard cock that she had felt through his jeans, and everything about him in between.

Kathy told her, "I believe I have encountered the young man you are talking about. I saw him at orientation, last week, when he was registering for classes. He certainly is handsome. If he is as smart as you say, and is 'packing' what you have described, he will probably have a throng of young ladies standing in line to date him, very soon."

"That's the thing Mommy, he doesn't seem to be interested in anyone else but me. As we were talking over coffee after class, a dozen girls tried to flirt with him, and he ignored them. He only looked at me the whole hour we were sitting outside at Sixbucks."

Across town, Jonathan and his mother were eating dinner, in the nude as usual, and he told her about his meeting with Traci. He replayed his day for her, and after he finished, she asked. "You got hard just talking about 'ordinary' things, and she wasn't upset by that?"

When he nodded, she asked, "She grabbed your cock over your jeans, and told you to call her?" and when he nodded again, she said, "Darling son, I think you may have indeed found 'the one'," as she got up and walked around the table to sit on his lap.

When she found him at 'full mast', she impaled herself on him, and mother and son shared a lovemaking session, ignoring the rest of their evening meal.

Several days later, as Traci and Jon were sitting under a tree in the Quad having lunch together (as had become their fashion) he asked her, "Traci, would you like to go to dinner with me?"

She smiled at him, and said, "Yes, I would love to." and thought to herself, 'what took you so long, stud'. She then added, "Just come by my house Friday night at six, I'll be ready," and leaned over kissing him, full on the mouth.

He returned her embrace with the same passion as she, and they continued to kiss like the teenagers they were. When they stopped kissing, the young couple realized that a crowd had gathered, and started applauding them.

They were embarrassed by the attention they had attracted, and quickly gathered their belongings and headed for their next class, going their separate ways, after kissing one more time.

That night during dinner, Traci told her mother and father about being asked to dinner by the new beau in her life, and how he had asked her to dinner. Of course, both professors already knew all about the young man, and approved of him as a potential suitor for their 'daughter'. What she said next did not surprise her father as much as she thought. She said, "Daddy, could you give me directions to that place east of town where Mommy and you first fucked before I was born?"

Jackson appreciated the irony of his 'daughter's' request, and told her, "Yes sweetheart, let me get a piece of paper and I'll draw you a map." As he was climbing the stairs to his bedroom/office, he mused, 'She certainly is her mother's daughter'.

After he returned to the dinner table, he drew the map for her, and explained all of the street names and landmarks, so she wouldn't get lost. She smiled and thanked her Daddy, and said, "It's too bad that they tore down the old original Steak N Shake in east Bloomington. That would have made our 'first date' really special."

Jackson understood the significance of the place she was talking about, because that was the place he took her mother on their first date before they made love in the back of his old Ford a the spot he had given Traci the directions to.

After dinner, as Jackson was sitting in his chair smoking his pipe, Kathy sat on the floor at his feet, and looked into his eyes, and said, "Is the fact that your Baby is growing up and may be leaving the 'nest' troubling you Darling?"

He smiled at her and said, "No Sweetheart, I am not worried about Traci. I know that she has been grown up for a long time now. I was just musing about how much like her mother she has become."

He continued, "You see, while I do miss Elizabeth sometimes, I have you in my life now, and we have something very special that has more than made up for what I have lost. Kathy, we are so much in tune with each other, and most of the time, we don't even need to talk because we seem to know each other's thoughts."

They both got up and went upstairs to their bedroom, where they undressed and made sweet love until they fell asleep in each other's arms. At the other end of the hall, Traci had finished her assignments, and was frantically plunging a 'toy' into her vagina while thinking about the young man's cock she couldn't wait to have buried inside her pussy. 'Could he really be as big as Daddy?' she thought, as her imagination and ferocious thrusts drove her over the edge, and the self-induced orgasm over took her. She collapsed with the dildo still buried inside her, and joined her 'parents' in sexually satisfied slumber.

At the same time, across town, Rosalyn and her son were fucking furiously in the Queen sized bed they shared, while fanaticizing about their future 'lovers'. He was squeezing her large breasts as she rode his massive cock like a cowgirl on a wild mustang. She had already come twice, when her Kegel muscles started to spasm, and this pushed him over the 'edge'. As they came together, he painted the inside of her mature, but still tight vagina with his seed as he screamed "Traci", and she screamed "Jackson". As they basked in the afterglow, his mother said, "Sweetheart, I have a good feeling about this young lady. I think that as soon she feels your beautiful cock inside her, she will be as much in love with you as you seem to be with her."

On Friday evening at six, Jackson heard a knock at the front door of the brick bungalow on College Avenue. He knew that Kathy was upstairs helping Traci get ready for her first date with the young man that seemed to have captured her heart. He knew this because she had not stopped talking about this young man named Jon for the last two weeks.

He put down his pipe and got up from his chair in the living room and opened the door. The young man standing in front of him appeared to be very nervous as he said, "Good evening Doctor Powell, I'm Jon Baker and I'm here to take Traci to dinner."

As Jackson let the young man into the living room, he noticed the grey two year old E class Mercedes parked at the curb, and thought, 'At least he has a nice car'. He told the young man to make himself comfortable, as the ladies were 'still getting ready.

The young man sat silently on the couch, and waited patiently as the professor smoked his pipe.

Ten minutes later, Traci and Kathy descended the stairs, and both men were awestruck by the vision before them when Traci entered the living room. She was wearing a strapless yellow chiffon dress that ended mid-thigh, and a pair of yellow flats, and while Jon thought she was a vision, Jackson saw the same dress and shoes his Elizabeth had worn the night they made love for the first time, two decades before.

After the young couple left, Jackson asked Kathy, "Darling, where did Traci get that dress and those shoes?"

"She told me that she found them in a thrift shop in Bloomington, why do you ask dear?" Kathy answered him.

"The dress and shoes Traci is wearing tonight, were exactly like the ones Elizabeth was wearing on our first date, the night we first made love," he said.

Kathy wrapped her arms around her husband and said, "Dearest husband, how would she know what dress her mother was wearing that night?"

He sat down in his chair and as his wife sat on his lap, he said, "Elizabeth never got rid of the dress, but she never wore it after Traci was born. It hung in the closet upstairs, and it was donated to Goodwill after Liz died with the rest of her clothes. I am certain that Elizabeth told Traci the significance of that dress, and the yellow shoes that matched it. I know that they will be going to Steak N Shake tonight, just like we did, and I'm sure she will be taking Jon to the same deserted road in the middle of a cornfield tonight. Once there, I know that she will try to recreate the night that Liz and I fucked and made love in the back seat of my old Ford."

Kathy kissed her husband and said, "Darling, you have told me parts of this story before, but listening to it now makes me realize how really romantic a night that must have been for the two of you. I hope that Traci finds the love that you two had with this young man."

Jackson kissed his wife and said, "I do too. I never realized before tonight how much of a hopeless romantic Traci is. She becomes more like her mother every day. Let's skip dinner and go to bed right now. The only thing I'm hungry for right now is you." They went upstairs, undressing as they went, and made love until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

At the same time, Traci was giving Jon directions to the Steak N Shake in north Normal, and was surprised when her new beau was familiar with the eatery. She was unaware that they had Steak N Shake's in the St. Louis area, and that it was his favorite restaurant as well. They ate their steakburgers and fries and drank chocolate milkshakes, as they sat on the same side of the booth and held hands under the table.

When they finished eating and left the restaurant, Traci told Jon that she wanted him to take her somewhere special before they went home, and gave him directions as he drove. When she told him to stop on the side of the dirt road in the middle of a cornfield several miles east of town, she said, "Jon this is the same place where my mother and father made love on their first date. I want to do the same with you tonight."

Before he could say a thing, she reached across the console and unzipped his fly. She reached into his boxers and pulled out his hardening cock. She played with it until it was completely hard, and said "Oh Goodie," before swallowing half of it and causing him to almost blow his load prematurely. When she backed off of it, she took off her dress and climbed naked into the back seat as she said, "You have a beautiful cock Jon, now strip and get back here so you can fuck me with that monstrous hunk of man meat!"

He couldn't believe what was happening to him, and he undressed faster than he had ever done in his life. When he got to the back seat, Traci was laying on her back with her legs spread and fingering her pussy furiously. He pulled her hands out of her dripping wet vagina, and dove tongue first into her honey pot. He licked and sucked her from her ass hole to her clitoris, and before long she wrapped her legs around his head and trapped him there.

He drove two fingers into her vagina, and one into her pucker, as he sucked her clitoris into his mouth and tapped it with the end of his tongue. This sent her 'over the edge', and she came, squirting all over him and the blanket he had covered the back seat of his mother's car with. He licked her juices from her, and watched as she regained consciousness.

When she opened her eyes, he kissed her tenderly, and she tasted herself on his lips. Then he raised up, and started to push his thick eleven inches of hard man meat into her wet quivering pussy. As he pushed slowly, but firmly into her, she smiled and moaned, "Ooohhh Goodd Yeess, Fuck me darling!"

And fuck her he did. He steadily, and forcefully pounded her vagina for the next two hours, driving her to two more orgasms until her forth caused him to explode, painting her insides with so much sperm that her belly swelled, just like Kathy's did the first night Jackson fucked her.

When he finally softened and slid out of her, it made the same obscene slurping noise that her father's 'Monster' had made when is slipped out of her. They both laughed at the sound, kissed passionately, and held each other close, as they recovered from the most intense and passionate lovemaking either had ever experienced.

As they lay in each other's arms in the back seat, Traci told Jon about what her mother had told her as a child, about the night she had spent in the very same place they now were, and how her 'father' had made love to her mother, who was pregnant with her by another man. She told him how her father had raised her as his own, after her mother's death, and how he had taken her virginity at eighteen.

Jon told Traci how his mother had been raped by her step-father when she was sixteen, and had died in a car accident two days later, leaving her pregnant with him. He told her how his mother had raised him on her own, had relieved him of his virginity at sixteen, and how they had been making love nearly every night since then.

He told her how he had tried to have sex with girls his own age, but that they ran away, afraid when they saw his huge cock.

Traci bent over and placed a sweet gentle kiss on the head of his cock and said, "Jon, you have a beautiful cock, and I think I am falling in love with you, and it. Your cock is almost as big as my Daddy's, but yours has a slight bend that reaches a very special spot inside of me that no man has ever touched before."

They kissed tenderly, and his cock came alive again. He lay back on the seat, and she climbed on top of him, grasping his now hard cock, and slowly impaling herself on him. They lay connected and kissed tenderly, until she started to move on him, and he began to meet her gentle thrusts. They made gentle, sweet, passionate love for the next hour, and fell asleep, after they shared a mutual orgasm, realizing how deeply in love with one another they were.

They both awoke with a start, and realized that his cock was still buried inside her vagina. It soon became evident that they both had to pee, and when they uncoupled, made the same obscene, slurping sound. The both laughed as the climbed, still nude, out of the back seat of his mother's Mercedes. As she squatted to pee, and let their combined fluids drip from her vagina, she watched as Jon wrote 'Traci' with his stream in the dirt at the side of the road.

She walked over to him, and kissed him on the lips before bending over and kissing the head of his cock. She smiled at him and said, "My daddy did that the first time he made love to my mother. You did that without even knowing what it means to me. Now I know that I am hopelessly in love with you."

He took her in his arms and kissed her, and said, "Traci, I think I fell in love with you the first time I saw you at the sandwich shop. I prayed that you would be able to take all of my cock, and when you did, I knew we were fated to be together for the rest of our lives. I don't think that I have ever loved anyone as much as I do you."

They stood on the abandoned dirt road in the dark, illuminated only by the dome light of his mother's sedan, and the stars in the clear, moonless summer night, and kissed passionately like they were the only two people on earth. When they realized now late it had gotten, they retrieved their clothes, got redressed, and drove back to town. They talked about what the future might hold for them, realizing that their families must meet, and wondering how that would happen.

They needn't have worried about that, because back at each of their homes, both mothers were hatching their respective 'plans'. As Traci was trying to quietly climb the stairs, barefoot, Mommy and Daddy had just awakened from their slumber, and as the young girl reached the top step of the stairway, she heard her father's voice say, "Traci, why don't you join Mommy and me in bed so you can tell us how your date went."

Traci walked into the bedroom/office, and noticed that Mommy and Daddy were both nude, and sitting up in bed. She dropped her shoes, took off her dress, and climbed nude into bed between her 'parents'. She kissed them both and said, "It was amazing. He is such a wonderful lover, and his cock is almost as big as yours, Daddy. He is circumcised, and he really knows how to use it. He is also a fantastic pussy eater. I know that no one in the world is better than you, Daddy, but he is so close that I can't tell the difference. I know I have fallen in love with him."

As she was kissing her Daddy, and playing with his cock, Mommy spread Traci's legs and licked her from her pucker to her clitoris, probing her bright pink, swollen vagina, and tasting the remnants of the young man's seed. When she finished, she kissed Traci saying, "Baby, he tastes yummy, almost exactly like Daddy, only a little bit sweeter."

Across town, the young man had undressed, and was climbing nude into the Queen-sized bed. His also nude mother was awake, and wrapped her arms around her loving son. As they kissed, she caressed his substantial, but completely soft penis in her small hands. When they broke their embrace, she said, "Well it looks like someone had a good time tonight."

He smiled and blushed a little as he replied, "Oh my God Mom, She is incredible. She sucks cock exactly like you do, she's multi-orgasmic, and we fit together perfectly. Her pussy also tastes as sweet as yours does, and she told me that she loves me. Mother, I am certain that she is really 'The One'."

As he was telling his mother about Traci, she felt his cock start to come back to life. She rolled him onto his back, and sucked his manhood until he was hard enough for her to bury him into her hungry vagina. When he was ready, she climbed atop her son, and eased him into her aching honey hole. She gently rode him until she had an orgasm of her own, and the two fell asleep in each other's arms. They stayed connected until his morning wood caused her to awaken, and ride him until they shared their usual morning 'eye opener' lovemaking session.

*****

A Note to My Readers:

Because of the complexity of the story of their lives, I have decided to spin the rest of the tale of Audrey and Jake into a separate story. It will show up soon as "Jake and Audrey a Love Story".