All Comments on 'The Professor's Women Ch. 15'

by jsmangis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hyannis Port

Very enjoyable read, though it had little too much sex and not enough character development (unlike the earlier stories in this series).

Some minor nitpicks. You misspelled 2 of the former porn actresses names, Krista Lane (not Krysta Laine) and Cris Cassidy (not Chris Cassidy). Also Karen Summer is back doing GILF & cougar porn, thanks to a chance encounter with her friend Nina Hartley, her last film that I know of is "Granny Fucks Her Godson" released last year and hosts her own show on XXX Porn Star Radio. Meanwhile, the actress who starred in the 3 Debbie Does Dallas movies (with her scenes in both 2 & 3 being shot at the same time) named Bambi Woods (BTW, not her real name) is a mother whose husband works for one of the tech companies in Silicon Valley and is no longer a blond. Next time if you bring celebrities into a future work, do a little bit more research on them, before submitting your story.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME. BEST NUDE PARTY..BEST GROUP SEX

I have followed every chapter.

Excellent writing, Wonderful development of characters

Love devotion tenderness, BEAUTIFUL STORY.

I look forward to the dual wedding

Funewriter1Funewriter1almost 6 years ago
AMAZING NOVEL

I was amazed at how quickly your story, characters, and plot twists got me caught up in “The Professor’s Women”. I didn’t want to put it down. I finished reading the last chapter this evening(06/08/2018) and I can’t wait to read more of your writings. Thank you.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 5 years ago
The Professor's Women Ch. 15

Lots of sex of various kinds and finally a guy with an uncut cock for the women to admire and play with.

However, was it smart to list the supposed number of an Illinois license and also tell of the goings on at ISU??? I'm a Redbird and things like that were NOT going on when I attended school there.

I enjoyed the sex but not some of the info you put out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjsmangis@jsmangis
I am a seventy-two year old professional photographer who has decided to put down some of the perverted ideas that have been rattling around inside my head for years.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES