The Profitable Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Facing the Competition, then covering her face!
2.2k words
4.29
11.4k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shadovin
Shadovin
22 Followers

Chapter 2: Understanding the Game

Last night was the first time that Izzy and I had truly had anal sex. The first time she had reluctantly tried and we had barely started before she played like it wasn't right and stopped everything. We didn't sleep together for over a month after that. After last night, though, I have begun to wonder what has really been going on. I don't know if she had a good experience last night or not, but I do know there was no complaints, no attempts to stop me and no sounds of motions of discomfort. The only 2 things I know for sure is that we had some pretty hot anal action last night and I didn't really care if she was comfortable.

Another first has started, also. I woke up this morning and not only did I have a great night's sleep, but breakfast was ready and piping hot. It seems Izzy knows how to cook after all! She also made no mention of last night's events, even seemed a bit chipper considering she is on the precipice of divorce. Part of me wants to be angry by her sudden lack of concern, the other part of me is happy to have a home cooked meal. It's a little surprising really. I'm a reasonably intelligent guy, but still, the simple things end up making me happy.

After breakfast, I told Izzy that I want her to arrange a meeting with the maid. That sobered her up some, putting a frown on her face. That really wasn't my intention, though I wasn't too terribly upset about it. Maybe Izzy was just trying to play it all off, but now that her lover was brought up, she once again had to face reality? Maybe? Who knows. But a meeting would have to take place. The maid was about to be fired, thereby producing the assurance that her husband would be whooping her ass when he found out. To my mind, being a part of an adulterous affair against me was worth getting a few slaps and it was better than me telling her husband about it and the maid end up getting murdered over it.

I knew she would take as much time as she possibly could to get the meeting setup. I wasn't really in a big hurry anyway. The first thing I wanted was to get Izzy fully invested in the new way things were going to be. I don't want her going into the meet up confused and giving the maid a false sense of what is about the change. Besides, I figure there is a better than average chance the maid will assume that I am going to divorce Izzy and protect her name, leaving them to continue their affair un-noticed. With breakfast done and a mandate to setup the meeting on the table, I left for work.

Tools of the Trade

I decided that, since my hand was still pretty raw and I didn't have much work to do anyway, that I would take off early. I had spent some time online, checking out some electronics reviews, deciding on a nice little tool to keep things interesting. This was my first real venture into being an asshole to my wife and, honestly, I wanted to have something to remember it by if I decided to divorce her anyway. Therefore, I picked up a pretty decent digital camera/camcorder. I've wanted one for some time, but there always seemed to be something Izzy needed that always took precedence, so now that such nonsense is over, I thought I'd buy a little something for myself. I might have gone a little off the deep end though; I also purchased an adjustable tripod and a rotating attachment that lets me install ceiling mounted pod for the camera.

When I arrived I noticed the maid's car was in the drive. This immediately put me in a bad mood as I made it very clear that Izzy was to have no contact with her without me being present and with my permission. Reasonably, she could have taken my demand that she setup a meeting as consent for the meeting, but there is no way someone with Izzy's intellect could miss interpret the demand that they not be alone together!

I entered the house, bag in hand, ready for another argument about the way things were now. Instead, I saw Izzy and Alyssa (The Maid) were sitting down in the living room, waiting. Though I have every confidence that the two had been conversing long before my arrival, at least I wasn't walking into my home with them fucking again. Izzy started the conversation.

"So, Alyssa stopped by to talk. I figured that since she was already here, we could have the meeting you wanted."

I looked at Izzy with a slight glare. I hadn't actually decided, yet, what I wanted to do about the maid. I could easily black mail her, but what I could get out of that I wasn't really sure. Now I was in a bit of a bind because I hadn't thought ahead fast enough. I wanted to kick myself for not expecting these two to throw a wrench in the mix, but, realizing that was the plan all along just focused my anger at both of them. With all this flowing through my mind, Alyssa decided to chime in.

"Well, I'm not sure what exactly you think is gonna happen here. Isabel and I are in love and that's really about all there is to this th..." She tried to exclaim before being silenced.

"Shut your fucking mouth maid! You are not here to proclaim anything nor are you in a position to demand shit from me!" I said, letting out a little more anger than I had anticipated.

"This situation is fucked, but let be perfectly honest, it is far more fucked for you than it is Izzy or myself. If I decide to divorce Izzy, not only do you get nothing from her because she will resent you for being the reason she loses everything, but you are likely to end up dead at the hand of a husband who is already renown for beating your ass. So go ahead and sit your ass down. You are the fucking help, not some moral authority."

Alyssa sat down fast, like a child who is accustomed to being slapped for the slightest fault. It felt good to get it out, if I'm being honest. I have spent my life keeping my thoughts and feeling deep inside. I was taught from a young age that expressing any emotion or opinion that could seem offending was the fast track to failure. Because of that, I have been walked over by people I cared about my entire life. It felt amazing to finally let that restrain go and tell someone who has violated my trust to simply shut their damn mouth, for once. For the life of me I don't know why this last thought even happened, but I could have sworn I saw a smile on Izzy's lips, for only the briefest moments, when Alyssa sat down and closed her mouth.

"You know what, here is what is going to happen. As I've told Isabel, the two of you are no longer allowed to be alone together. If you break that rule, I destroy you. I will inform your husband and let him meat out what ever punishment he feels is appropriate. Isabel's punishment will be on par with that. So don't test it. I am not playing games with either of you. You have both fucked up in a way that gives me the power to determine the fate of the rest of your lives. You might want to get comfortable with suffering, because that is what is coming."

Both women looked at me, terrified. It occurred to me that this scenario never once entered their minds. They thought that either they would never get caught or that I would just be a push over. I guess all three of us were wrong about who I am and what I can do.

Pushing the first Boundary

I looked at both women for several uncomfortable seconds before instructing them both to remove their clothing. I admit, this is probably the boldest I have ever been with any woman, much less two. I was choosing to be the asshole I probably always should have been. Somehow, some way, it was working. Both Alyssa and Izzy studied me a moment then simply started getting undressed. I was amazed, both by the lack of argument and by the lack of unhappiness. I figured I would at least get a mean stare or disappointed grunt. Instead I got compliance; basically for the first time in my life.

Both women stood before me, naked, waiting for more instructions. I pulled out my new camera and began setting it up. Alyssa decided to pipe in as I was putting the batteries in and setting up the removable disk. "Wow, you really think getting a few nudes of me and Isabel together is going to mean anything? Like, I have that kind of shit on my phone dude!"

I looked at Alyssa, then to Izzy (who had yet to make any protest or sign of discomfort) then back to Alyssa. "Well, yes and no Alyssa. See, you having nudes of my wife in your possession doesn't do me any good because YOU have them. However, having that kind of contraband in my possession might help me immensely. However, a few nudes isn't what I'm going for. We, mean spirited little vixens, are making a home movie. And, thank you for trying to talk shit, because you just volunteered for the lead role in the first scene. Now kindly get on your knee's!"

The video cam rolling, I began my first amateur movie. It was extraordinarily hot, from a guys perspective most likely. With Alyssa on her knee's, I had Izzy bend slightly over the couch as if make a sexy model pose. Despite my feelings of wrath towards my wife, I had to admit, she was in fine form. She probably could model. Anyway, my next demand was, in my mind, shocking. It was unlike anything I had ever asked for and only secretly fantasied about. I told Alyssa to spread my wife's ass and lick her anus. Apparently, however, this wasn't some new and shocking thing for them. Alyssa practically shrugged it off and started eating my wife's ass out like it was the millionth time. If I'm being perfectly honest and fair, I was more jealous than mad at that moment.

Alyssa was like a fucking anal artist. She slowly caressed Izzy's butt cheeks, kissed them and then sensually slid her tongue up and down her anus. Izzy just moaned softly. This was definitely a common thing for them. I didn't really even need to direct any more. I just let them do what they usually did and kept on recording. After a few minutes of this foreplay Alyssa really started getting into it. It was like she was hungry for that ass! I was honestly amazed. I was also hard as a rock. Izzy felt no hesitation in pushing her ass into Alyssa's face.

Suddenly it occurred to me that I had, only 12 hours early, dumped my load inside that same ass. It was very possible that Alyssa was eating a tiny bit of me during her little anal licking feast. As I let this thought enter my rather dark (for the moment) mind, it caught my attention that Izzy wasn't ignoring the camera. She was looking right at me, licking her lips and moaning. I wanted to put down my camera, walk over to her and force my cock down her throat while getting her ass licked, yet, for some reason, I got the impression that was exactly what she wanted. In a move that I might forever regret, I stayed my ground and kept filming.

My rebuke didn't go unnoticed either. Izzy, literally, butted Alyssa away. She got down on her knee's and told Alyssa to bend over like a dog. Alyssa complied and waited for Izzy to take the reins. I was shocked, amazed, aroused and nearly bewildered by Izzy. Never in my hole life would I have thought this could be her thing. I was so wrong. She went down on Alyssa, eating ass and vagina without a moments hesitation. Alyssa was rather literally enthralled. A few minutes went by and I just wasn't interested in being separate from the moment. I put the camera down, turning it off (though I never indicated that it was off, even pointing it in the direction of the action) and went to sit down right in front of Alyssa.

I pulled my pants down, my member throbbing with desire, and waited. It took perhaps another 20 seconds for Alyssa to open her eyes and realize my member was right in front of her face. She didn't hesitate, she just took me in her mouth and let the moment take control. I stared at Izzy, waiting for her eyes to reach mine. I knew she was getting angry. We may have all been enjoying this dark moment together, but ultimately, Izzy was now watching her husband cheat on her with her lover. Her lover was now cheating on her with her husband; and Izzy didn't get a say. It was a perfection that only needed the slightest topping. With all my will I let myself be brought to climax, pulled out of Alyssa's mouth and ejaculated all over her face.

Shadovin
Shadovin
22 Followers