The Program Pt. 01

Story Info
Young woman takes possession of her teacher's mind.
4.8k words
4.39
7.7k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers

This story is the launching point of a series that deals with many themes, most of them taboo. It will excite some and disturb others. If you are in that first group, enjoy. And if you are in the second, please go enjoy one of the Literotica stories that connects with you better. I decided to put this story in the fetish category, although it could fall into a few others. This is a work of fantasy fiction written to arouse the author and the reader. I know it succeeded on that first part and I hope it succeeds on part two also!

*************************************************************

The Program -- Part 1.

"Hey, Mrs. L, I have been working on a video project and I was wondering if you could take a quick look and offer your feedback?"

I knew she would say yes. I have been working hard to ingratiate myself with her for a while and I was positive it had worked. I complimented her and supported her and confided in her. These were proven ways to build a connection with someone. I should know, my father is a world renown behavioral scientist and psychologist and thus I have learned from the best.

The video, well it was an experimental video my dad and I had been working on. It was part hypnosis, part mind control, and absolutely not ethical. But that never concerned my dad or me. It took many attempts, but we were now confident it worked as intended. We recently tried it on my younger sister and she is now pretty much our mindless slave. She is also part of this plan, but for now the plan is to try out the video program on a more mature mind and see if it works as well.

"I guess I could make time for that." A classic response. It hid that her real answer which was "absolutely" because she truly wanted to please me. . It was still a yes, but it came across much less eager. Even without the assistance of the program Mrs. L was about to begin, I was pretty sure I could make her my lover. She is the woman most men lust over, but my sense is she would be interested in changing teams and offer herself to me if I kept pushing. I put my hand on her arm held it there for a moment to let the touch linger, and said, thank you" with as much sincerity as I could muster.

If all worked out, about 45 minutes from now, Mrs. L would be well on her way to being my mindless fuck toy, so my sincerity was real; I really wanted her as my toy! I liked Mrs. L and felt a little bit bad that if this program worked my dad and I were going to add her to our growing collection of people we controlled. But advancing science always required sacrifices, and I truly looked forward to her being my no-strings, no-attachment, fully obedient source of pleasure. My work with my dad was stressful and I have always found the best stress relief was a good hard orgasm. Once I owned Mrs. L, I will own her tongue, and then I will have my very own pussy munching orgasm machine.

I am my dad's eldest daughter and I am attractive in a certain way. I am almost 6 feet tall and very fit and trim. A boy who once pursued me described my ass as perfect, and he was correct, even if he never got to touch it. I prefer sex with women, although I don't always stay in that lane. My sister, back when she still had thoughts of her own, always commented that if I just got some breast implants, I would have the perfect body. I think my A-cups are just fine and fit my overall look. I dion't plan to change my body for anyone; the women I have been intimate with have never complained, and my one consistent male sex partner, agrees that my body is perfect. And he should know, he is my dad.

I set her up in front of my laptop and put the specially modified headphones on. The program has three parts: video and audio, plus a chemical stimulus. The chemical was in her body, she just didn't know it. I had spiked her water supply about a week ago, and by now she was fully saturated with my dad's special concoction. She kept a case of water in her classroom and I easily switched her case out with one that had the chemical in it. If the program worked, the combination of the chemical, the video stimulus, and the auditory stimulus would push Mrs. L into a very susceptible state, and I would take advantage of it. From that state I will start her on a path that should quickly and definitively lead her to a state of complete obedience. My dad and I call it The Program, and it literally is our life's work. His for over 40 years, and me, ever since he confided in me and involved me.

I had the three syringes ready to go. It was the super-juiced version of my dad's creation and combined with the 3 follow-up video / audio experiences, Mrs. L should be our possession in about 2 hours. The interesting part is that she will think the whole experience took about 3 minutes and will have no idea why or how she became a mindless, obedient slut. In her altered brain she will think it is her natural state and has always been that way. She will be completely altered but have no recollection of herself in her pre-altered state.

My sister has been in this state for almost 3 months and has yet to show any signs of rejecting our treatment. One syringe of the compound and one hour of video reinforcement each week has kept her completely under our control. My sister is 19 years old and quite frankly, drop dead gorgeous. But she has never been the brightest bulb in the pack and as far as my dad and I are concerned, she is making a better contribution to our work now, then when she was aware she was helping.

Just yesterday, she used her womanly charms to convince the dean of my dad's college to increase his funding and not to ask too many questions. Dean Jenkins didn't complain as Abigail gave him the best fuck of his life and eagerly set up a weekly rendezvous with him in the hotel room we have full surveillance on. Give it a few weeks and we will have enough footage to keep the Dean backing us for what remains of his career. And Abi? We have messed with her head so much, she not only fucks him when we tell her to, she actually enjoys it.

The Program makes it that our suggestions not only become her desires, but those desires trigger the typical physical results. So, when she yelled a loud, "Yes" as she orgasmed from the Dean's not very impressive dick, it was a real orgasm and her physical pleasure was real because her mind told her that the sex was good, and the mind told her that because we told her mind that she would experience desire and pleasure from this man. This man wouldn't normally generate any desire or pleasure from a young, hot female like my sister, but that is the beautiful part of the Program: everyone went home happy. The Dean experienced hot sex with a willing and energetic co-ed, my sister had a fantastic orgasm, and we will get the support from him we deserve.

We have similar plans for Mrs. L, and then thru her, we plan to take control of her husband. My mom passed when I was 5 years old, and in the 16 years since, my dad has figured out that while he enjoys the company of women, including my sister and I, his ultimate enjoyment comes from fully dominating a man for his sexual pleasure. And Mrs. L's husband is the perfect target. He is President of the University and is fit and athletic, just the way my dad likes his men. He also has the typically strong ego and self confidence that comes with someone who soared through the academic ranks and became one of the youngest presidents of a major University in the country. The greatest enjoyment my dad will gain will be sucking that ego and confidence out of him and turning him into a submissive sissy that craves dominance, and my dad's well-endowed cock.

So, Dr. Lewis is our ultimate goal, and typical of my dad, he is taking a sure path to take him, but simultaneously testing out his more interesting projects along the way. I am his lab assistant, his adoring daughter, his occasional lover, and the one who will consume Mrs. L's mind in the next 3 hours. He has promised me that once her mind is broken, she can become mine to do with as I please. And my plan involves many roles for Dr. Lewis's trophy wife. She will be my sex slave, my whore, my maid, and my toy. I want orgasms, money, a clean apartment, and amusement from her. She will also be a key part of our plan to turn Dr. Lewis into our subservient pawn.

As I position the headphones over her ears I admire her tight body and her top tier cleavage. I admire the same thing most every boy who enrolls in her class does. She is only 28 years old, to Dr. Lewis's 48, and was a model before becoming his trophy wife. She has a master's degree and is a very nice person, so in many ways she is the perfect package. If I had a conscience, it might make me feel bad that I was starting her journey towards being a mindless slave, but really I never concern myself with such trivial matters such as her free will or happiness. If my father's program works on her, she will be happier then she has ever been, all while being fully obedient to me.

The reason I do mention the words, "if the program works" is that the success rate has not been 100%. The first person we tried the program on, a neighbor, is currently in a mental health home without much cognitive function. After that debacle, which we were able to cover up easily, we used a few subjects with less direct connection to us. One test also led to a mental breakdown, while the other led to obedience, but the subject attached that obedience not to my dad, who supervised the process, but to a lab assistant who was part of the original team.

That lab assistant and her obedient subject now live in Europe as a couple. That cost my dad a significant amount of hush money and thus we then did our next year of testing when he was a visiting professor at an Eastern European university where there is less oversight and many people who regularly disappear. We processed about 20 subjects that year and dialed things in very well. In fact, our housekeeper was once a promising scholar from a small town, and now she is a fully obedient household servant who also satisfies my dad's sex needs whenever told to. After moving back, we successfully used the program on a generous donor's daughter, who now lives as his incestuous slave, and then did our final test on my sister after she implied that perhaps what we were doing was wrong.

Mrs. L is the first in a series of targets designed to perfect any remaining flaws in the process as well as solidify our position at the University while launching into the for hire phase of The Program. We are confident many people will pay to have someone broken into an obedient servant. So, in many ways, today is the biggest day yet in the development of the program that is intended to make us very powerful and very rich.

We feel confident the program will alter Mrs. L's mind and do so with the correct attachment (me) and without breaking it completely. It is a bit of a moving target depending on the subject, so as I smiled at Mrs. L and hit play, I pushed over to her a bottle of her water that contained a booster of the compound in it. She thanked me in that off-key way one speaks when you have headphones on and turned her attention to the screen.

I moved to the side in order to observe and to not have her distracted and just at the point her reaction should change, it did. She leaned in and her mouth hung open a bit. The drug had been activated. The nice part is she soon reached for the bottle of water and added even more drug to her system. I smiled and went over to my case to prepare the first syringe. The two drugs worked like the two part adhesive used in commercial applications. Separate, neither matters much, but together the bond was fast and strong. At this point it looked like she was moving towards syringe-worthy status.

Just as hoped for, at the 12 minute mark she started to show signs of arousal. Her breathing got more ragged and her face flushed. I opened my communication portal and got ready to speak. The program was priming her to be obedient to the voice she hears in her head, and I was about to become that voice. When she reached up and started to massage her own breast, I knew it was time.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. L, I am glad you are enjoying the video. I have a question for you. What are you?"

This was the first major test. I practically held my breathe waiting for her to respond.

Without any hesitation she responded, "I am an obedient slut."

I smiled, and in the same soothing voice asked he the second key question, "and who are you obedient to?"

The correct answer was me, but this was where things had gone wrong before, so I waited anxiously.

"I am your obedient slut."

I smiled and pushed forward. "That is good to hear. I like having obedient sluts. I look forward to using you for my pleasure. You look forward to that, don't you?"

"Yes, very much."

"Remember my obedient slut, that you should call me mistress."

"Yes mistress, I am sorry I did not remember that."

She actually didn't know to call me mistress until I said it, but the power of the program, when it works, is that the subject loses all sense of what they know and don't know and anything suggested to them becomes truth. So, my use of the word "remember" implied she knew this in the past and her brain fully accepted that and thus adopted this rule immediately thinking she had always followed it.

"I will call you Slut Sarah. That is what we agreed your name would be because you are such a slut, always desiring sex. Say the name we agreed upon."

This was test #2 of the program; would she allow me to recreate her self-image according to what I wanted her to be.

"I am Slut Sarah because I always desire sex."

This was going perfectly.

"Slut Sarah, since you always give yourself to both men and women to be used sexually, we need to give you a shot of medicine to allow you to keep being a slut and not get sick. Please take off your blouse so I can inject the medicine in your arm."

"Of course, Mistress. Thank you for giving me the medicine."

Mrs. Sarah Lewis, Mrs. L to her students, and now Slut Sarah to me, took off her blouse, exposing her sexy red bra that cupped her near perfect c-cup breasts. Her skin was flawless, and her stomach was flat and toned as expected. I enjoyed the view. I showed her the syringe.

"Ask for the medicine, Slut Sarah, so you can keep being a sex-craved slut."

"Mistress, please give me the medicine so I can be the slut I desire to be."

I injected the compound in her arm. This was the point of no return. If she stayed lucid and cooperative, then the program had a 98% chance of success. If she was going to crash, the signs would be almost immediate."

I waited patiently. While I greatly desired her as my personal slut, and flipping her was critical to our primary plan, my dad and I had numerous back-up plans, and if the drugs overwhelmed her brain and took her too far, there was a Eastern European brothel that would gladly accept a mental cripple with a smoking hot body. We would even make a bit of cash on the sale and Mrs. L would disappear and never be seen again. It wasn't the outcome we hoped for, but it was ready to go if we needed it.

"Slut Sarah, how do you feel?"

"I feel good Mistress."

"I would like to see your beautiful breasts, please take your bra off for me."

"Yes, Mistress." And with that she proved the bond had not broken her, and I got to see her topless for what would be the first of many times. "Here are my breasts, Mistress" she said as the bra fell to the floor.

I reached out and started to touch and fondle her wonderful breasts. Her nipples quickly became hard.

"You understand that your breasts are mine to touch and enjoy anytime I want, correct?"

"Of course, Mistress, they are really your breasts, not mine."

"That's a good slut. Why don't you continue to massage your breasts and watch the rest of the video. You like the video, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress, it makes me feel good."

And that is exactly what she did. The video became very hypnotic, designed to penetrate deep into her psyche. The drug opened the path and the auditory and visual elements of the video walked right in and basically reprogrammed her brain. While she absorbed this, she fondled her own breasts. It was very hot to watch, and while I was definitely aroused and desired to jump in more actively, I kept my eye on the prize and let the Program do its thing.

I took a photo and sent it to my dad: program working flawlessly. So far so good.

A moment later my phone buzzed. The message included a photo. It was my dad sitting in his favorite leather chair at home. My sister was on her knees between his legs sucking on his cock. Her eyes were obediently looking up at him and the camera. I am glad you too will have a slut slave to enjoy. And when we use both of them together, our path will be guaranteed.

I did get a bit of a pain of jealousy, as I liked to think of myself as his favorite daughter, both intellectually and sexually. Obviously, Abi was simply following his instructions, so I reminded myself that I was still the daughter he sought out when he wished to have pleasure given voluntarily. I took a quick mental note to find my way into his bed this evening and reassert my standing.

I texted back: Your slut looks happy. I am confident this will succeed and then perhaps we can celebrate together.

His reply text made me happy: She has certain talents, but a celebration with you is always preferred. Finish your job first, then we can talk about a worthy celebration.

I let my mind wander to a few pleasant thoughts involving my father's bed, but then got back to work. I had 40 minutes to prepare the next syringe. I spoke to my slut through our system where my voice became the voice of god speaking right into her brain and her soul. Not once did she indicate any signs of rejection of the conditioning. As the video finished loop #2, I simply told her to roll up her other sleeve and I injected the second shot.

She zoned out hard for a few minutes, which was expected, and then came back.

"How does my slut feel now?" I asked her as I ran my hand through her hair, "You feel safe and happy serving me, don't you?" The suggestion was designed to create her answer and to shape her mind.

"Oh yes, Mistress, I feel wonderful and I am so happy to serve you."

"Would you like to do me a favor, Slut Sarah? You know I like it when you do me favors."

My wording was always very carefully chosen to reinforce that her complete obedience and devotion to me was how she had always been, even though it really began just over an hour ago.

"I would love to do anything you ask of me, Mistress."

"Excellent, Slut Sarah. I want you to take off the rest of your clothes and lie down on the table over here. A friend of mine is going to fuck you and I want you to enjoy it and have a strong orgasm. You want to have a strong orgasm for me, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will be glad to get fucked by your friend and I am already halfway to an orgasm. I think the video has made me aroused."

"Yes, Slut Sarah, the video always makes you feel good and you often have powerful, loud, energetic orgasms when you get fucked after watching it. Are you ready to do that again?"

"Yes. Mistress." And with that Sarah got fully undressed as I texted my friend, and Mrs. L.'s student, Ryan, and told him to come into her lab.

Sarah was naked and lying back on the table as Ryan entered. He couldn't believe it when a few days ago I asked him to fuck her, as just like every other guy in the class, Ryan took the class simply to check out the President's hot wife that so many previous students had talked about. Ryan was not the smartest kid, but he had a big cock and the raging hormones of a typical 19 year-old boy. Abi had fucked him last week in our hotel room and we determined that he would be a good first test for Mrs. L and a guy we could easily dispose of after.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,214 Followers
12