The Program Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is all yours Ryan, just as I promised. Just fuck her hard like you promised."

Ryan couldn't get out of his clothes fast enough and within seconds he drove his cock into my slut. He let out an "aww fuck!" as he slid in. Mrs. L. looked at him and said, "You're my student, aren't you?"

I answered to her. "Yes, Slut Sarah, this is Ryan, the one you said you wanted the most. The one you said you wanted to talk dirty to while he fucked you hard! So I got him to come here and fuck you. He feels good inside of you, doesn't he?"

"Yes Mistress. Oh Ryan, fuck me hard, I want to have a big, loud orgasm!"

And over the next few minutes, all of that happened. Ryan hammered her with the energy of youth and she moaned and encouraged him to use her. His cock certainly caused her to feel good, but the real source of her pleasure was her obedience to the messaging I had planted in her now pliable brain. It was perfect. I got pretty worked up watching and had to use all of my discipline to not interrupt and finish her myself.

It didn't take long for the end to come, as both parties were highly charged up. Ryan started to tense and Mrs. L. exploded into a loud and boisterous orgasm. He followed suite and came deep in her. He kept repeating, "this is fucking amazing!" and she just kept repeating the word yes.

Finally, I told Ryan to pull out and be on his way, but to be at the hotel at exactly 8pm because my sister was looking forward to round two with him. My sister wasn't going to be there, and Ryan was about to disappear into the world of drugs and gay sex compliments of our Eastern European friends. But for now, he felt like the king of the world.

I rushed him out and then went over to our subject.

"You were great, but I do need to give you one more shot so you won't get pregnant. Then you can watch the video some more like a good girl. You want to do that, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, I want to watch more."

I gave her the third shot, sat her down, still naked with Ryan's cum leaking out of her, and just before I put the headphones on her I told her to concentrate hard on the video and remember that she is safe and happy as my obedient slut.

She smiled, "of course Mistress," and her eyes and her concentration went to the video. I took a little bit of time to massage her breasts and enjoy the feel of her tight body. It was both a pleasure seeking moment for me, but also a test. A test she passed as her focus on concentration stayed entirely on the video even though I was using her sexually. I smiled and thought about how her body would be mine to enjoy anytime, and left her to her video obsession.

I gathered her clothes and put them in a garbage bag and I pulled out her new clothes. They were similar to what she would normally wear, just cut a bit tighter and designed to show a bit more of her body. A subtle change that would make her husband and her students happy but not make any alarm bells go off.

I packed up the rest of my equipment and let her finish phase three. As I pulled off her headphones, she turned to me and said, "How may I please you next, Mistress?" Those were the exact words the final phase of the video had planted and indicated that the former Mrs. Sarah Lewis was now fully Slut Sarah ready to start her life as my obedient property.

"Please put on your clothes and go home and fuck your husband vigorously at least three times tonight12. Tomorrow morning you will receive a package with all your new clothes. You will wear each outfit as instructed and crave my next command. I will text you at exactly 9am and you will do exactly as I instruct. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will do everything you said." Mrs. L got dressed in her new clothes never questioning that they were not the clothes she started the day in. She looked absolutely delicious in her new outfit. Her husband was going to have a good evening but that was all part of our master plan.

"Slut Sarah, remember only you and I know that you are Slut Sarah now. To your husband and students, you are still Mrs. L.. You promised it would be our secret that you are really my obedient slut. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will be your perfect slut but will keep it a secret as I promised."

I walked over to her, kissed her hard on the lips, and said, "when your husband is fucking you tonight, I want you to think of me and how perfect it will be when we have sex together. Orgasm hard to that thought my beautiful slut."

"Yes, Mistress, I will have the best orgasm thinking about you!"

"Go now, and do as I told you, and I will text you your next command at 9am."

"Yes, Mistress." And with that a perfectly executed program success walked out of her own lab, not understanding what happened, but feeling good about her new life as my obedient toy.

I texted my dad: Complete success. We can begin part two now.

As I organized my things to depart, I decided I was definitely fucking my dad tonight. I was pretty worked up and had just executed a flawless transition of our target. He owed me a good strong fuck. While I naturally prefer women, his aura and his long, thick cock, are always on the approved list. And tonight, I wanted him to thank me for a job well done by fucking me long and hard.

As I went to leave, his return text came in: I am so proud of you and excited about the results. Come home and we will celebrate. I sent your sister for an overnight, so we can celebrate fully.

It was exactly the text I had hoped for. I texted back: on my way.


12