The Project Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
My friends join us on the trip.
4.6k words
4.67
28.5k
46

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 3 months since I last saw Menaka, and I could feel the excitement building up as I waited for her at the airport. My name is Karan and I had started dating Menaka towards the end of the freshman year at Mumbai University. But then she got into a year long exchange program with a German college, and had to leave within a couple of months of us being together. At the end of her first of three terms in Germany, she had to choose a week-long project, and luckily found something in a forest near Mumbai.

Both of us were very excited about our week together. I took time off in order to drive with her to the village, and we found a lovely guesthouse on the outskirts. However, a couple of days before Menaka's arrival, I twisted my knee playing soccer. Since Menaka didn't know how to drive, I asked some of my buds to help. I've known Abhi and Dhruv since kindergarten, and Samarth (Sam) was my soccer mate and a year ahead of us in college. Dhruv offered to take his car, and the other two were happy to tag along. It wasn't ideal - Menaka and I were looking forward to an intimate trip - but with my busted knee it wasn't a bad idea to have a couple of guys to run errands and maybe help her on the project.

As she walked out of the airport, I fell all over in love with Menaka once again. She was dressed very casually in a tight black spaghetti and an open denim jacket on top, with very loose fitting pants. The spaghetti top outlined the shape of her breasts and a hint of cleavage. It ended a couple of inches above the brim of the pants, showing off her tight abdomen. The pants themselves were a bit low riding and that allowed the shape of her pelvis to come out. Her hair was a casual mess, giving the final touch to the carelessly sexy vibe.

She saw us and ran ahead to kiss me. Her smell and her touch gave me an immediate hard on, and I lingered on in the embrace. A three hour road trip to endure before we get some privacy, i sighed.

When i finally let go of her, a quick round of hug and greets followed, and Menaka thanked the guys for helping us out. Dhruv brought in the car and the boys moved Menaka's stuff into the boot. It was decided that the front seat would be the only comfortable spot for me, which meant Menaka rode in the back seat, sitting between Abhi and Sam.

The first hour of the drive went off in chit chat and catch-up, after which Menaka started to feel tired from the travel. I could see her shuffling around to get into a comfortable position, but without much luck. Sam noticed it too, and offered her his shoulder to rest her head on. As the boys continued to talk, I noticed at some point that Sam's arm was now around Menaka's body and her head was resting on his chest. It didn't make me particularly happy, but I let it slide.

We were now in the final 40 minutes of the journey and I realized I was waking up from a short 10-15 minute nap. Instinctively, I looked towards the back seat. Menaka was still in the same position but Sam's hand had moved a bit lower with his fingers resting on Menaka's bare midriff. His fingers also seemed to move against her skin on occasion, though I wasn't sure if it was voluntary or accidental on account of the moving car. Nevertheless, I decided to break this embrace and gently woke up Menaka. She sat up for a minute but seemed very groggy.

"Is anyone else feeling stuffy?" she asked, and without waiting for anyone to answer, she took off her jacket. She pulled her spaghetti top to cover her midriff, and went off to sleep. While Sam no longer had his hand on her skin, he had a much clearer view into her cleavage after she had removed the jacket and adjusted her top. I don't know if I was imagining things, but through the rear view mirror, I noticed his eyes lingering on Menaka's breasts.

It was twilight by the time we reached the guest house. The boys carried our stuff inside, while Menaka helped me walk. As I wrapped my hand around her for support, instinctively my fingers moved inside her pants to caress her ass. She gave me a naughty smile and a peck on the cheek.

We entered into a massive hall that had two seating areas - one with a big couch and the other with a mattress. One side had a dining table for four. There was a flat screen TV in front of the couch. The place definitely seemed bigger than the pictures I saw online.

"Where are the rooms?" Menaka asked.

"Well, remember we booked this place for just the two of us?" I answered. "The bad news is that there's just one bedroom."

"That's okay," Abhi said. "You guys go ahead and take the bedroom. The hall has more than enough place for the three of us to crash."

"Yeah that's fine," Dhruv chimed in. "Though we will need to use the bedroom shower. There's an en-suite with the bedroom, but just a toilet with the hall."

That seemed like a fine arrangement to everyone, and I headed into the bedroom with my girlfriend. The minute we closed the door behind us, she made me lie down on the bed, pulled my shorts down and took my dick in her mouth. I've had my share of painkillers by then, but nothing was as effective in making me forget my knee as this.

Within a few minutes I was on the verge of exploding. Right on cue, she stopped. "Let me do all the hard work, my injured champion," she said, standing up. In one swift motion, she took off her pants and panties and straddled me. She must have been dripping wet, as I entered her immediately, and she started bouncing on my penis. I took my hands to her tummy and started moving them up and inside her top. She bent a bit, giving me access to her breasts. Oh my god, heaven. Neither of us lasted too long, and my grunt coincided with her loud moan.

"That was amazing, welcome back to India," I said.

"I think your friends may have heard me in the end", she giggled.

--

I dozed off after the sex and got up an hour later. Menaka wasn't in the room but I could hear loud talking and laughing coming from the living room. I limped out to find everyone chatting over beer. Menaka was sitting on the couch, between Sam and Abhi on her either sides. She had ditched her jacket and traded her pants for a pair of boxing shorts that ended maybe a few inches below her crotch. She sitting with her arms crossed and was a bit slouched and the bottom of her spaghetti top had ridden higher. I wasn't pleased to see the edge of Sam's hands touching her bare thighs.

"Hey sleepyhead, how's your knee?" Menaka asked me without getting up as she saw me. Sam moved his hand back too as I entered.

"It pains a bit every time I get up, but nothing that i can't manage", I replied.

Dhruv offered me a beer. I shouldn't be drinking with pain killers, i thought. But a cold beer was hard to say no to. "What have you guys been up to," I asked the group.

"Menaka has been telling us fun German stories - she's got all of our attention," said Sam, with a smirk for some reason.

"It's nothing - they're just exaggerating", said Menaka. She blushed a bit as she said it, which was weird but I guess the comment about her being the center of attention that caused it. "Anyway, what do you want to do now that you're up?" She asked me.

"Let's play Mario Kart - I'm carrying my Nintendo," offered Abhi. With any physical sports out of question given my injury, this seemed like a good idea. We made two uneven teams - Menaka, Dhruv and I made the first while Sam and Abhi were the opponents. We started playing heads-up with one player from each team competing at a time. It started as fun and casual but soon enough turned competitive.

After an hour of playing, the two teams were even and we decided to have the last three match-ups. I went up against Abhi in the first. For most part I was kicking his ass, but suddenly Sam walked up in front of me, and dropped his pants and underwear to moon me. "What the fuck dude, I don't want to see your hairy ass," I screamed. Sam laughed and pulled his pants back up, but that unsavory distraction was enough for Abhi to pull through and win the first game.

The second round was Sam vs Dhruv. This time, Sam was ahead for most part and we seemed set to concede an unassailable 2-0 lead. Suddenly, Menaka walked up to Sam and started running her fingers through his hair. Sam was shocked but retained his lead, so Menaka planted a peck on his cheek. That was enough distraction for Sam and Dhruv managed to pull through ahead of him.

The scores were even before the final game. From our team, it was Menaka's turn. The other team decided to repeat Abhi. But by now, distraction seemed to be an acceptable tactic. So when Dhruv put a couple of ice cubes inside Abhi's shirt, Sam decided to tickle Menaka. This led to some more touching as Sam ran his fingers first on her stomach and then her thighs. It lasted a few seconds and everyone including Menaka had a laugh, and I guess no one noticed the obvious look of annoyance on my face.

However, the worse was yet to come. In the final few seconds, Dhruv pulled down Abhi's shorts to pants him, and before anyone could react Sam did the same to Menaka! Her red colored knickers were in full view now.

Menaka was momentarily shocked, but played it cool. She nervously laughed and continued playing. So for 15 long seconds my girlfriend was standing in her underwear in front of me and three of my male friends. I was too stunned to say anything.

Anyway, the game finally got over. Menaka lost, and so did our team. She pulled up her shorts as soon as the game ended. No one spoke for a few moments and there was an awkward silence in the hall. I could feel the three boys glancing towards both of us to see if either of us would react.

"So Menaka, it seems you borrowed your granny's undies for the trip," said Abhi and broke the ice. Everyone laughed as she turned red, more embarrassed by the comment than getting exposed. "Shut up," she mumbled, "I had a long day of travel today and needed to be comfortable."

"Well you have plenty of days on this trip to change the first impression," Sam said.

"You wish," she replied with a giggle.

The next hour or so was fairly uneventful. We had dinner and chatted for a bit. Menaka and I decided to call it a night early as she was tired from the travel and my pain medication had started to tire me out. However, as soon as we got back in the room, Menaka's hands were inside my shorts again. We had sex just a few hours back, but she seemed as horny as she was after three months of being away. I was ready almost immediately, and Menaka once again got on top of me and took me in. As she thrusted her body against mine, she started moaning loudly - louder than usual, I thought. I lasted longer this time, and Menaka came twice. As she slumped in the bed next to me, I immediately fell asleep.

---

I woke up next morning to a thumping sound. Menaka wasn't in bed, though I could hear her voice coming from outside. I walked out to the porch. The four of them had found a hoop and were playing basketball. Menaka and Dhruv against Abhi and Sam. But it seemed like a casual game with little regards to rules - as Menaka was about to shoot, Abhi just lifted her and walked away from the hoop, and later when Sam was dribbling ahead, Menaka jumped up on his shoulders and started to piggyback him. Once again, there was a fair bit of touching between them, but at least no one was pulling down her shorts.

The game went about for about 10 minutes, which allowed ample opportunities for my friends to grope my girlfriend. When it finally got over, Sam and Dhruv took on breakfast duty while Menaka announced that she was going to take a shower. Abhi and I stayed for a bit chatting, and after a few minutes he asked if he can come over to our room to take a shower too. I said yes, of course, and the two of us walked up to the room.

I knocked and called out to Menaka, informed her that I had company. She called out from inside that it was okay to come in. However as we walked in, I was shocked to see that Menaka was standing just in her towel. It was a fairly large towel and covered her well, but the idea of her standing naked behind that single layer induced some jealousy and possessiveness in me. Abhi sensed it and asked if he should come back later but Menaka shrugged and asked him to hop into the shower. The minute he went in, she rushed to me and kissed me deeply. She then took a couple of steps away from me, looked playfully at the closed bathroom door, and dropped her towel! Here she was, standing in her naked glory with Abhi in the shower behind her.

"What if he comes out?" I asked.

"The risk is what makes this exciting," came the reply.

We made out for a few moments - with her remaining naked - but as soon as the sound of water stopped, she picked up her towel and wrapped it around. Abhi emerged shortly thereafter, gave a quick smile to both of us, and walked out of the room.

By the time Dhruv came for his shower, Menaka was fully dressed. She wore a yellow sundress that showed just a hint of cleavage, and ended an inch above her knees. Dhruv's shower was uneventful and he soon walked out.

Sam was the last to shower. However, once he was done, he walked out of the bathroom in just his towel. This was unlike the other two guys who had walked out of the shower after getting dressed inside. Sam saw Menaka noticing him, and stayed for a bit chit chatting with both of us. He was ripped and seemed proud showing off his upper body.

After a while, he started walking out and as he was stepping out of the room, Menaka made a dash and pulled his towel down! He was facing away from us, and only ended up exposing his ass, but he was absolutely naked for those few seconds before he retied the towel.

"That settles us for yesterday," she screamed and gave me a high five. I reluctantly tried to share her enthusiasm, but on the inside i did not like this escalation one bit.

---

Menaka's towel-drop and our make-out had left us super frisky and in need of an urgent relief. So once our room and shower were free, Menaka pulled up her dress and pushed her panties down. My mobility was still restricted from the injury, and she continued to run the show. She sat on my face and I tasted her wetness, while she ran her fingers through my hair. As I worked my tongue, her body tensed up and her loud moan came in again. Next, she slid down against my body and impaled herself on me. We made love for the third time in 24 hours.

Things were slow through the afternoon. After we were done eating, Menaka did some prep for her project, the guys napped in the hall and I caught up on some reading.

"Hey love birds, would you mind coming out of your room today," Sam called out some time later.

I glanced over at the my watch - it was 7 in the evening. Where had the day gone? I limped my way into the hall to check in with the guys.

"Let's go somewhere for dinner - I heard there's a fantastic roadside restaurant half and hour away," said Abhi.

Everyone was in agreement, and a few minutes later we got in the car. I sat in the front again, and Sam offered to sit in the middle seat in the back. This meant Menaka was in the window seat right behind me.

I got busy talking with Dhruv in the driver's seat. At one point there was a pause in our conversation, and this allowed me to overhear the discussion behind me.

"Rowing really works on the muscles in your upper back," Sam was saying. "All this over here."

I glanced behind. Menaka was leaning forward and Sam's left hand was on her back, presumably pointing to her muscles. Her sundress was cut fairly deep in the back, and I had no doubt that he was rubbing his fingers against her skin. His right hand was placed lazily on her knee, as if for support.

"The exercises for this lower part are different in nature," he continued and slid his hand lower. I wondered if his fingers were over the fabric of the dress or if he had the audacity to slide them inside.

Dhruv said something at this point and I got distracted from my spying, and I had to strain to pick up bits and pieces of the conversation behind me. I got goosebumps when I heard Sam talk about glutes, but I wasn't able to see where his hands were at this point.

Luckily, we were almost reaching the restaurant by now. But by now, I had also heard "need to work on your calves" with Sam clearly bent lower.

Dinner was excellent. It is amazing how much flavor some of these nondescript, roadside restaurants can pack in their food. Menaka sat between me and Abhi, and at a point I was shocked to see Abhi's left hand on her thigh! I guess he had noticed Sam taking some liberties over the last couple of days, and the fact that Menaka didn't push back may have given him some ideas for himself. I definitely needed to speak with her whenever we got some privacy next.

I didn't want both Abhi and Sam sitting next to Menaka on the way back, and I offered to sit on the back seat. Sam sat in the front and Menaka was in the middle between Abhi and me. A few minutes into the journey, Menaka took my hand and placed it on her thigh. Instinctively, I started running my fingers on her skin. She hiked her dress a bit, egging me to go further up. I obliged.

I have to admit that I got caught up in the moment. I have no idea when this happened, but at some point my fingers reached her panties, and I was rubbing her crotch. She let out a soft moan, which I think was heard across the car because the soccer conversation died down for a few seconds. I realized this and pulled my hand out, and only at this point did I notice that Menaka's dress was hiked way up to her crotch by now. She pulled it back down but there was no way that others had not noticed. The two of us were on our best behavior after that and luckily, no one commented on the situation.

--

It was almost 10pm by the time we got back to the guest house. We decided to chill over some beers in the living room. Menaka went to the room to change, and returned shortly wearing a navy blue camisole and white shorts. As she bent over to pick beer out of the icebox, we were treated to the sight of her ample cleavage.

We started talking about the people in our college - updates on who was dating whom and so forth. As the gossip session deepened, Dhruv started us about a girl who led him on but then stood him up on not one but two dates.

"I think you should find a way to get back at her," said Menaka, as she walked up to get another beer. "No bad deed should go unpunished. Does anyone else want a beer?"

Dhruv and I both asked her to fetch us a beer each.

"I completely agree," said Sam, continuing the conversation about the girl who mistreated our friend. He was sitting on a chair between the ice box and the couch where rest of us were, watching Menaka as she bent down and picked three beers and started walking towards the couch.

"But remember to do it when she least expects," he continued as Menaka moved past him, "as revenge is best served cold."

He grinned as he said it, and with a swift movement reached Menaka's waist. And before any of us could react, he tugged at her shorts and pulled them down. "Thanks for the advice," he said, grinning.

Menaka was standing in the middle of the hall, next to Sam and about 10 feet from the couch where rest of us were. Her shorts were down on the floor, and with three beers in hand, she was in no position to lift them.

Her blue panties were smaller than the 'granny' ones she had on the previous day. We had the front view, but Sam was sitting slightly behind her and was looking at her back. Suddenly, her held her waist and turned her around. "Hey guys," he said, "Menaka wants you to know that she also has some sexier underwear."

As she turned around, we understood what he meant. The blue panties were actually a thong. A tiny triangle that disappeared halfway on her ass. And just like that, all of my friends had now seen the cute little mole on my girlfriend's left cheek.

12