The Project Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, Menaka snapped out of her shock. She tried to hand the beer to Sam to free her hands but he refused. She tried to walk but couldn't because of the shorts that were down her legs. So she took the decision to kick-off the shorts completely. She walked towards the couch in her camisole and thong, gave us our beers, and started walking towards her shorts. It was incredible to see her ass in a thong as she walked away from us.

Sam wasn't done though, and he picked up the shorts that were lying next to him before Menaka could reach them.

"I don't think these shorts look that good on you," he said. "But if you still want them, you'll have to pay for them."

"Well we are wrapping up in a few minutes, and you have all seen my thong anyway," she shrugged. "Keep the shorts - I'm not gonna pay you."

She walked to the couch and turned towards Abhi and Dhruv. "One of you boys has to move from the couch," she said, "As I want to sit with my boyfriend."

Dhruv got up immediately and Menaka sat between me and Abhi. It was incredibly sexy sitting with my arm wrapped around my semi-naked girlfriend, though I was cognizant of Abhi sitting next to her and getting some unintended contact with her skin.

--

About 20 minutes after my girlfriend lost her shorts, we decided to call it a night. Just as we were getting up, Sam asked Abhi if he was up for playing Mario Kart. Abhi didn't seem keen, so Sam tried to goad him with a snide comment about how the weaker players were leaving. This was clearly a reference to the game from the previous night when the two of them beat Menaka, Dhruv and me, and it was enough to rile up Menaka.

"You got lucky," she said. "Even Bangladesh can win a cricket game once in a while."

"Happy for a rematch," Sam said.

"Not tonight," said Dhruv.

Given what Menaka was wearing, I wanted the evening to wind up immediately. With Abhi and Dhruv having declined to play, things were moving in the right direction and I jumped on by saying no to Mario Kart.

But in an unforeseen turn of events, Menaka challenged Sam to play. "Okay, it's you vs me then."

I tried to discourage her but in vain. Sam proposed best of three but I managed to turn it into just one game. And to my great relief, it was decided that there can be no distractions while the game was on.

It was a close game but Menaka lost narrowly. "One more game," she immediately demanded. Sam said no, but she persisted with her request.

"Alright," he finally said, "But you will have to forfeit a piece of clothing as the fee to participate."

I was shocked and worried hearing this, but Menaka declined immediately. "Can't do that. My camisole has inbuilt padding, so I'm not wearing a bra. And you already have my shorts"

"That's what I thought," said Sam. "I knew you would find an excuse not to play."

Menaka thought for a second and walked away from all of us. I thought she was heading to the room, and started to get up. But then she stopped near the mattress and with her back towards us, took off her thong!

My girlfriend was standing naked below the waist in front of four guys. We could only see her ass but in order to play, she would surely have to turnaround. My heart was beating as fast as it could.

Menaka stepped out of her thong and bent a little to pick up a cushion. She placed it in front of her crotch and once it was covered, she turned around. "The thong wasn't covering much of my ass in any case," she said, justifying her move.

"The cushion is a dirty loophole," Sam said, disappointed. "But since you've forfeited the thong to me, I expect it to be handed over."

I couldn't believe it. Not only did this asshole get my girlfriend to strip, he was now going to keep her panties. Menaka obliged. Sam stuffed them in the pocket of his shorts, but in a way that kept the panties hanging out as a reminder to everyone about him possessing them.

With a cushion against her crotch, Menaka sat on the chair, ready for another game of Mario Kart. Unlike the last game though, she did terribly this time and lost comprehensively.

As she sat in silent rage from her loss, Sam egged her for another game. "Same price for my repeat customer," he said with a grin.

Menaka uttered a polite no, and started walking to the room. As she did, the boys saw her exposed ass one more time.

--

12