The Project Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Chasing millennial experiences leads to escalation.
4.1k words
4.76
11.3k
12
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up late the next morning, and noticed that Menaka wasn't in bed once again. The thought about events of the last night when my girlfriend walked bottomless in front of my friends. When I had entered the bedroom after her, I expected her to be angry and upset from her loss. But instead she was extremely horny and we had ended up having very rough sex. I had intended to speak with her about the exposure and the flirting in the morning, but that would need to wait now till I find her.

Sam and Abhi were sitting in the hall as I walked out of the room. I asked them where Menaka was.

"Menaka and Dhruv went for a hike this morning," Abhi said. "She wanted some samples of a particular plant for her project. Must have gone quite early as none of us was awake when they left."

Sam seemed upset to have been left behind. "Yeah, we missed a fun hike," he said. "You snooze, you lose I guess."

I went back to the room to check my phone. There was a new WhatsApp group with the five of us. "Good idea," I thought and opened it.

The first message was sent by Menaka but was deleted already. This was followed by a thumbs up from Abhi and an "Awesome!!" from Sam. Next was Menaka, saying "Dhruv!! I will kill you!!" And finally there were laughing emojis from the three boys. I made a mental note to ask her about this exchange, and picked up my book.

Dhruv and Menaka arrived an hour later. Abhi and Sam welcomed them with loud cheer and I heard Menaka giggling and asking them to shut up.

"What's happening?" I asked her. She was wearing black shorts and a white t-shirt.

"Nothing," she said. "Your friends are all super cheap."

I probed again, and she said that when they reached a picture perfect spot on the edge of a hillock, she gave her phone to Dhruv and asked him to click a few pictures. But before returning the phone, he sent one of them to everyone. "I deleted it immediately of course," she continued, "But probably wasn't quick enough."

I asked to see the pictures. She took out her phone. Sam and Abhi said that they wanted to see all the pictures too as they had only received one. "Sure," she shrugged, "You've seen one, you might even seen them all."

The first pic just had the edge of the cliff. The sun was behind the photographer, so the lighting was excellent. There were a lot of colors with the greenery from trees in the valley, the flowers on the cliff and a stream of water in the distance.

"I clicked this first picture after i discovered this spot," she said with pride.

She scrolled to the next picture. She was in the frame now, but in shorts and a sports bra. Her white T-shirt was tucked in the waist band of her shorts and was hanging along her right leg.

"It was crazy hot," she explained. I guess this is why she deleted the photo. It wasn't that bad though - the sports bra had ample coverage and was nothing that would look out of place in a gym.

She scrolled ahead. There were a few more pictures of her posing against the same background. And then we got to a picture where she had ditched her shorts. She was facing away from the camera wearing just the sports bra and her thong.

"This was Dhruv's idea," she said. "Apparently it is a trend among millennials."

The next few pictures were in the same attire. She was looking away in all of them and making different poses.

"Where's the picture that you sent us?" Abhi asked.

"Patience," Dhruv said.

After a couple more similar pictures, the next one didn't have Menaka. It seemed the same as the first picture, but when i squinted, I realised that her shorts and T-shirt were sitting there in a pile.

As Menaka swiped to the next picture, I froze. Apparently, the pile of clothes didn't have just her shorts and T-shirt. Her sports bra and thong must have been in the pile of clothes too, because she was standing naked in the next picture. But she was facing away and we could only see her back and ass here.

"That's the one!" The boys said excitedly.

"Well this is the real millennial trend," Menaka told me. "I was hesitant at first, but Dhruv made a logical point that he had already seen my ass yesterday, so it won't be a big deal if i stood naked but facing away from him. And he was a perfect gentleman for the most part - not once did he attempt to view or photograph my front."

I was definitely pissed, but at some level I understood the logic that this wasn't really incremental exposure given the events of last night. And I am glad it was Dhruv and not Sam or Abhi, both of whom would have definitely tried to exploit the situation further.

"But of course, he did send this picture to all of you without my consent," Menaka added, to which the two boys gave a high five to Dhruv.

Menaka scrolled ahead. More pictures of her making different poses but with her back to the camera. In a few of them, we saw part of her face as she looked sideways but mostly it was the back of her head in the pictures.

A few pictures later, Menaka started picking her clothes. First the thong. The next couple of pictures had her putting it on. Weirdly, these seemed sexier than the ones where she was naked. Next came the shorts and finally the sports bra. Once she wore them all, she turned around to face the camera.

"Hey, can you scroll back once," Abhi asked. Menaka obliged. She was turning around in this after wearing her bra.

Abhi zoomed in the picture and exclaimed, "Nipple alert!"

The perv was right. It seems my girlfriend was a bit hasty in turning around and the picture got clicked before the bra completely covered her boobs. Her right nipple was in full view here.

"Oh shit, how did I miss that," Menaka said. There was some panic in her voice, but she didn't seem too distraught.

"Don't worry, we are not offended by your tittie," Sam joked.

"So generous of you," she replied in a mocking tone, and playfully slapped his arm.

--

The group sat down for breakfast. Menaka and Dhruv had purchased some fruits, and the boys used that to make a few crude comments.

"Menaka, can you please pass on the orange? I love the one to your right."

"Whoever thought just one grape could be so satisfying?"

Menaka giggled everytime someone joked about her accidental exposure, and the boys loved it.

"Grow up," she finally said, "They are just boobs. Half the world has them and no one in Europe thinks twice about them."

---

I was worried about any potential escalation during the shower - with only one shower in the house, everyone had to step into our bedroom to take a bath - but my fears were unfounded. Menaka had to work on the samples she had picked, and she got over with the bathroom quickly. The rest of us took turns after that, while she worked sitting in the hall. One by one, we all joined her and the whole afternoon was largely quiet.

Around 4pm, Menaka announced that she was done with her work and needed another set of samples, this time from a spot closer to the river. We all wanted to get out of the house, and Dhruv offered to drive everyone to the riverside. Once there, we all helped her pick out the plants she needed.

With 5 people working, we got done fast. The sun hadn't set yet, so we decided to chill by the river. Dhruv had a bottle of vodka in the boot, and we all took a swig. The boys kept teasing Menaka about taking very small sips, and she had a few extra shots to shut them up. Within minutes, I could see that she was buzzed.

"That cliff looks a great spot to jump in the river from," Abhi said. "I think I've seen pictures of kids doing it."

"My friend Katherine did a naked cliff jump this summer," Menaka suddenly blurted out. "And she won't stop talking about it."

"This is your chance to catch up with her," Abhi said.

I decided to object, but Menaka beat me to it. "No way I am getting naked in front of you pervs." Thank God.

"So don't get naked in front of us," Sam chimed in. "We promise to keep sitting here as you do your thing. The cliff is at a distance as the sun is setting, so we will barely be able to see a tiny silhouette. But it will be enough to keep an eye out on you to make sure you're safe."

Menaka considered it silently. "Well, it will steal her thunder, so it's worth a shot. But you guys promise to stay here unless I am in danger." She turned to me and added, "Make sure they behave," and got up.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked?

"I guess, after all YOLO," she replied and took off.

She kept getting smaller as she walked away and then disappeared in the foliage. A few minutes later we could see her silhouette climbing the rock. Once she was on top, she paused for a bit as if to gather courage. And then she swiftly stripped off her clothes. Her t-shirt, her shorts, her bra and with another second of hesitation, her panties. Sam was right through, we weren't able to see any skin and because of the distance, even the contours of her body weren't discernible.

Once naked, she walked up to the end, glanced at the stream below, and jumped. We heard a "YOOHOO", followed by a splash and a few seconds later, "THIS WAS AWESOME." I was relieved to hear the last bit - I was worried how safe it would be to jump off the cliff.

"Get dressed and come back," I shouted.

"Ok."

We waited there for a few minutes but she didn't reappear on the cliff. I was getting worried again. I wanted her safe, but I also knew that I won't be able to check on her with my busted knee. And if she didn't appear soon, I have to send one of the guys to look for my naked girlfriend.

A splashing sound suddenly drew our attention. We turned our gaze to the stream, and I shocked to see Menaka swimming our way in her naked glory. She was flat in the water and on her stomach, so we could only see her back and ass. She was mostly using her left hand to swim and the right hand was making sure that her boobs remain hidden.

"The stream was too fast around the cliff and I couldn't climb out," she explained. "And there was no break in the foliage after that."

The guys were loving it, even as I started to feel my face turn red.

"No problem," Sam said, "Come out and we will go together to fetch your clothes."

"I'm not walking naked for half a mile," she replied. "You guys go and fetch my clothes while I wait here."

"She's right," I added. "It will be weird if we come across a local when she's undressed. The three of you should go and fetch her clothes, while I'll stay with her."

"That makes sense," Dhruv opined. "But only partially. All three of us don't need to go. Fetching her clothes is a one person job."

"But who will go?" Sam said. "I'm sure all of us want to stay back in this pleasant company."

"Let's rock paper scissor it," Dhruv suggested and the other two agreed. Sam lost, and started walking to the cliff with great disappointment.

He was gone just a couple of minutes, when Menaka called out to us. "Guys, I'm getting tired trying to stay still against the current. Can you turn around please? I want to get out."

I wondered how will her standing out of water work, but hardly had a choice. The three of us turned our back to her. We heard some splashing again, before she announced that we can turn around.

It was a stunning sight. She was standing tall right in-front of us, with her right arm covering her boobs and the palm of the left hand against her crotch. She was absolutely drenched, and there was more water dripping on her body from her wet hair. I felt I was in heaven, but it immediately dawned on me that my girlfriend was giving the same view to my two friends as well.

We started chatting as we waited for Sam to return. Partly from nervousness, and partly from feeling cold, Menaka remained a bit fidgety and kept shuffling her feet. It was barely a minute of us standing there when I saw that her arm had moved a bit and one of her nipples was in full view.

"Menaka, you aren't hiding things too well," I warned her.

"Oh, sorry guys," she said and adjusted her arm.

"Stop being a spoil sport, dude," Dhruv chided me for warning her.

My relief didn't last long and shortly I could see both her nipples peaking above her arm. Menaka noticed on her own this time and readjusted.

"The handbra is harder than I thought it would be," she complained.

I could see that she was trying to be more careful, but the nip-slip happened a third time. And immediately after that when a mosquito troubled her, she instinctively moved her other hand to swat it, exposing her pussy for a brief moment.

"That's a lovely landing strip Menaka," Dhruv said. "No wonder we didn't see any hair so far."

"Stop being such pervs," she said and mockingly tried to kick him. But as she made the sudden move, she lost her balance and to my horror, she had to use both her hands to grab Dhruv's shoulders for support.

And just like that, Menaka was standing absolutely naked in front of Dhruv and Abhi. She covered herself almost instantly.

"That. Was. Awesome." Abhi said. "Almost a private show for me."

"Sweety, your nipple is not fully hidden," I warned Menaka. But this turned out to be a mistake.

"Fuck this," she said, frustrated, and removed both of her hands from her body altogether. She was now standing in her full naked glory. In fact, she went one step further and gave us a nice slow twirl.

"Have a good look, everyone," she said.

"MENAKA!!," I said, still in shock over these last couple of minutes.

"The boys had anyway seen it all", she replied "So I don't want to torture myself any more."

"Wow, what do we have here?" Sam had just walked in with Menaka's clothes and was staring at her naked body with wide eyes.

"Oh shoot," Menaka reacted. "I had completely forgotten about you."

"Hello twins," Sam said, looking blatantly at her boobs. "I saw a picture but may I say that you look even better in person."

I didn't like the way the situation was unfolding. I wanted Menaka to get dressed immediately but I didn't want to create a scene either.

"Sam," I said, "You mind giving Menaka's clothes back? She must be feeling cold." This seemed like a subtle way to move things along.

Abhi grinned and said, "Of course she's feeling cold - the twins are screaming that its cold."

"It may be that the twins are cold," Sam opined, "Or it may be that all the attention is getting their mommy excited."

"Is that strip providing any protection from cold down there?" Sam asked, "Or is it just for show? Because it does look damn neat."

Through all this flirting and direct references to Menaka's boobs and pubes, the guys kept laughing. I was standing silent, raging from inside. But to my surprise, Menaka didn't seem upset at all. She did curse them between the comments but it was clearly fake anger. She must have been enjoying the attention, as she made no attempt to hide her body.

"Can you please get dressed now," I asked Menaka, and turned to Sam, "Please give her clothes right now. I don't want her falling sick."

From his eyes, it seemed Sam wasn't planning to give her clothes back immediately, but I think my stern voice changed his mind. He stepped forward - eyes glued to her naked body - and handed her a thong. Wow, he was going to give her one piece at a time, and make her dress in front of all of us.

Menaka bent down and lifted her legs one by one to wear her thong. It was a sight to behold and we all got a glimpse of her pussy momentarily, though luckily it was getting dark by now. But the sight of her underwear getting pulled up her thighs and gradually moving past her crotch almost made me cum.

Sam gave her the shorts next - he was making her stay topless for as long as he could. She put them on but I noticed that she didn't bother to button or zip them.

She then extended her hand for her bra. But Sam said that he only had her t-shirt as her bra accidentally fell in the stream. Menaka cursed him for losing a nice bra, and having no other option, she put on her white t-shirt. Her body was still a bit wet, and it took no time for her thin, white shirt to get see-through - especially around her nipples.

"Looking good," one of the boys remarked and we started walking towards the car.

--

Once in the car, Menaka immediately took my hand and slid it inside her panties. It was easy access for me since she hadn't bothered to button up her shorts. She was clearly excited from the evening's events as she started to convulse within a second of my touching her. But she wanted me to continue and she came once more before we reached the guesthouse.

Once we were back in the guest-house, I wanted some privacy with Menaka as I was incredibly turned on. I also wanted Menaka to change - her white T-shirt was doing a terrible job of covering her semi-wet body. But as soon as we entered, Abhi opened a bottle of vodka and we all did some shots.

Somehow the conversation went to Nintendo. Sam proclaimed how he was the undisputed Mario Kart champion, and Menaka kept refuting.

"Feel free to challenge my supremacy any time," he goaded her.

"Let's do it," she took the bait.

"The challenge calls for a forfeit," he said. I already didn't like the direction it was going in.

"Let's have a best of three competition," he suggested. "You buy into each round with a piece of clothing - we all know you're wearing three pieces. If you win, I will no longer claim to be the best player."

I hoped Menaka would refuse, but heard her say, "Since I am putting up the forfeit, I need a reward if I win. You will have to process all the plant samples I collected today. And I want my clothes back after the contest - I can't keep giving my clothes away."

"Deal," he agreed.

As the game was being set-up, I took Menaka aside to protest about the exposure and flirting. She apologized for the evening - the exposure was not something that she had planned. "But now that they have seen everything, how can it go any worse? Besides - I know you like it too. I can feel it in the intensity with which you have been fucking me on this trip."

Before I could protest, she walked away as the boys had set-up the game already. I reluctantly walked after her.

"Alright, let's have the first forfeit and get started," Sam said.

At this point, we all expected her to take her shorts off but she surprised everyone and threw away her t-shirt. She was standing topless, with the buttons of her shorts undone as well.

"That's the spirit," the boys exclaimed, and the game began.

The toplessness had clearly taken Sam by a surprise, and he fumbled through the first game. It was an easy win for Menaka, and once she crossed the line she jumped with joy which made her boobs bounce all over.

"Alright, what do you want to forfeit for the next game?" Sam asked.

Menaka pulled down her shorts. Her thong accidentally came off slightly, bringing her ass crack in the open. But she didn't bother adjusting it.

As the next game started, Menaka resumed her jumping. Once again, Sam was distracted and in a great upset, he lost the game 2-0."

As soon as she won, Menaka went for a victory lap across the hall. Which basically meant that my almost naked girlfriend was running around in front of four guys.

Dhruv and Abhi went up to her to congratulate her. Both of them thought that the win deserved a long hug, and I had to see two of my friends embrace Menaka in her toplessness. Both took time to caress her back. Dhruv held her higher and brushed the side of her boobs while Abhi held her lower with his hands on her ass which was hardly covered under the thong."

Menaka then walked up to Sam to do a little victory dance routine. The irony of my girlfriend feeling smug by giving a near-naked dance performance to another guy wasn't lost on me.

"Let me tell you how to work on the samples tomorrow morning," she said as she finally stopped.

12