The Project Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you wanna get dressed first?" I suggested, with a stern voice.

"Oh shit, of course," she said. But getting dressed apparently meant just putting on her t-shirt and her ass in thong remained in full view. Furthermore, all the dancing and jumping had made her sweat a bit and the thin, white tshirt was once again clinging to her body.

The plant samples were down on the floor and as Menaka took Sam through the process, at various points of time she bent over, kneeled and stretched. Every time she was on her knees and stretching forward, Dhruv, Abhi and I got a clear view of her thong covered pussy.

"Your girlfriend is very cool," Dhruv said.

"She indeed is," Abhi added. "We were all so jealous when she started dating you."

"She is way out of his league," Dhruv said with a chuckle. "We always knew she has a hot body, glad to have seen the proof on this trip."

"Thanks guys," I mumbled. "I am lucky to have her."

"Of course you are," Abhi continued. "I can't believe you get to pound that every night," he said pointing to her pussy.

Before I could object, Dhruv picked up on Abhi's cue and asked if we have anal. I wanted to say 'none of your business' but ended up with a 'not yet'.

"What are you guys talking about?" Menaka turned around and asked us.

"Your boyfriend is telling us that you are a dynamite in bed," Abhi said.

"I know he's not," she said. "He's too shy to talk about our sex life."

"He doesn't need to" Dhruv interjected. "We are fully updated on your sex life, thanks to the grunts and moans we hear every night."

"Oh my gosh, you've heard us in the bedroom?" she asked. I didn't share her surprise. Menaka had been louder than usual on this trip. I was more surprised by the fact that we were discussing it openly, and Menaka seemed to be getting a kick out of it. Thankfully though, Sam asked her a question about the samples and the conversation died down.

Later that night I was in for another surprise. Once again, Menaka and I started fucking as soon as we got into the room. I thought the conversation earlier in the evening would mellow her enthusiastic vocalization, but the moans, the grunts and the screams had certainly gotten louder. Not that it mattered to me. I was constantly horny on this trip, and her loudness certainly enhanced the experience. This night we both seemed overly hungry, as within half hour of round one, Menaka started stroking my dick and within seconds I found myself inside her. This time, she shook like an earthquake when she came, and I'm sure not just our friends but even the villagers living 5 miles away heard her loud and clear.

--

12