The Project Trip Pt. 10

Story Info
Tarini invites her girlfriend to watch her in a foursome.
4.5k words
4.64
9.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

Previously on The Project Trip:

Karan has discovered and accepted that his girlfriend Menaka enjoys showing herself off naked and having sex with his friends. He also found that Tarini with whom he was having an affair while Menaka was away is also into group sex. Tarini's boyfriend Mohit is extremely jealous. But fortunately, Mohit doesn't know much about what has been going on.

Part 10 starts a short time after the gang put Menaka on her flight. She is still studying in Germany away from everyone in Mumbai.

+++

Tarini was the last to arrive at my apartment, and she was almost an hour late. Sam and Dhruv had been sitting around drinking my beers and demanding to know that she was going to turn up.

"Thanks," I told my friends, "it's really nice to know that you want to spend time with me."

Sam patted me on the shoulder. "Karan," he started, "you know that isn't true." He laughed to let me worry about what precisely he meant.

"He's joking with you, Karan," Dhruv added. "Of course we like to hang out with you." But both he and Sam were constantly looking towards the hallway waiting to hear my doorbell ring, waiting for Tarini.

Fortunately Tarini turned up at that moment before my friends could make me feel any more welcome in my own home.

"I'm sorry," I said to her, "Ahbi couldn't make it."

"That's fine," Tarini smiled as she put down her bag and flopped on my three person lounge. "You three are probably quite enough for me for one day."

"Where's Ahbi?" Dhruv asked. What, I thought, has he only just realised? Has his mind been on other things?

Sam knew about Ahbi. "He's having an afternoon tea with a woman."

"A date?" I wondered.

"I guess so," Sam said dismissively.

"He could have brought her here and introduced her to us," I suggested. Tarini came over and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"You're such a romantic, Karan," she confirmed as I played with her breasts, firm and small under her blouse.

"I'm sure he will," Sam suggested like it would certainly happen. I guess he thought he could just tell Ahbi to bring his date to us the next time and that would be that. Sam stepped up behind Tarini and started to caress her tight bottom through her trousers.

"You boys," Tarini laughed. "How did I ever get into this situation?" Sam started to direct her towards my bedroom. She did not resist.

"Well," I said as I followed them. "First of all you had an affair with me behind Mohit's back. Then you 'accidently' ran into us when we were on a break in the countryside. Then you let us make your boyfriend pass out so that you could make love to Menaka and then..."

Sam cut in. "Thanks, Karan, I think that is more than enough. And I think it was a figure of speech, not a request for you to recite our entire history." Meanwhile he was unbuttoning Tarini's blouse and Dhruv was getting out of all his clothes.

Tarini helped Sam by removing her bra while she chided him. "It's nice of Karan to remember all our good times together. Sometimes I don't think you care about me as a person, Sam. At least not as much as Karan does."

Dhruv sat naked on my bed wanking himself to an erection. "Here," Tarini offered, "let me help you with that." And she took him in her mouth, bending over in a way that allowed Sam to undo her trousers and run them down her legs. He looked at me to help, so I took the sides of her panties in my hands and eased them down her legs so that she was now completely naked, tall and smooth, with Dhruv's cock in her mouth. And I then put my mouth to her slit, also teasing her clit. I could hear the rustling of Sam getting undressed. Naked, he went over to the other side of the bed which allowed Tarini to take each of my friends into her mouth in turn while I got her excited and ready for all of us.

She stopped for a moment and looked at me. "Karan, you're always forgetting," she smiled.

"I always forget to take my clothes off around you until you remind me," I exclaimed. "But I was enjoying eating you out."

Tarini shook her head. "Dhruv can do that," she insisted. "He's getting better at it." Dhruv groaned as she smiled up at him, holding his cock ready to resume sucking him. "But not as good as you. Karan, you'll always be the best."

Sam laughed. Tarini looked into his eyes, holding his erection in her other hand. "Sam, I'm not letting your mouth anywhere near my vagina after last time." Sam's haughty demeanour didn't change. Tarini wasn't finished with him yet. "But my butt, you can lick it any day." She thought about that for a moment. "In fact why not right now?"

"Yeah, Sam," I added, "you're the butt man!" Which since it was true didn't get any laughs from the others.

After we'd had some fun, we lazed around on the bed, spread out a little away from each other to talk and just relax, see where the rest of the rapidly ending afternoon took us. "You were able to come over here," Dhruv confirmed to Tarini." What excuse did you tell Mohit?" he asked.

"I told him I was going to be catching up with my friend Meena for a cup of tea."

"So why isn't she here?" Dhruv asked. "Surely it would be easier? If Mohit calls her to check up on you and she's here, then she wouldn't have to lie to him about being with you."

"I hadn't thought of that," Tarini laughed. "Although I'm not sure if she is that sort of girl."

"There's one way to find that out," Sam concluded. We all looked at Tarini.

"Okay," she responded uncertainly.

++

When the doorbell rang, we were on my bed. I was fucking Tarini, Dhruv was in her mouth and she was wanking Sam who was right near her side, his penis occasionally rubbing into the side of her breast. The doorbell rang again and Tarini disentangled herself and hushed us. But she had a big smile on her face. Naked she strode out of the room and down the hall to answer the door to Meena who looked at her friend's naked body, noticed her glow and realised what Tarini had been doing before Meena's arrival had interrupted proceedings.

"I suspected something like this," Meena scolded her in a voice that was deeper than her appearance would suggest. "I am going to guess that this has nothing to do with Mohit."

Tarini shrugged. "Why don't you come in and meet them?" she suggested.

Meena raised her eyebrows with wide eyes. "Them?" she choked out. But she regained her poise and followed Tarini down the hall to the living room where the three of us were waiting, as naked as Tarini.

"This is Karan," Tarini pointed me out, standing in the opening that led to my bedroom. "He started it." And she then introduced my two naked friends who sat at each end of the lounge naked, lolling penises, grinning at the new arrival.

I couldn't but notice that compared to Tarini who was tall and slim and Menaka who was of middling height and shapely, Meena was quite short and very curvy. Her blouse covered an impressively large bust. And her butt was bigger than the two women in my life. I looked over expecting Sam to be studying her bottom too. And he was.

"So you've been having some fun when you are meant to be meeting up with me," Meena sniffed as she stood in the hall at the entrance to my lounge. Tarini smiled back at her from where she now was, close to us, the three naked and obvious causes of this fun. There was no other way to answer Meena's challenge but silly smiles all round from the guilty parties. Meena looked accusingly at Tarini. "Well, I always assumed that you were having an affair based on what you told me and what you didn't tell me. When I knocked on the door here I expected to meet a man. But three naked men." Meena looked slowly over at each of us. "That is quite an impressive achievement, Tarini."

Tarini giggled. "Only three because Ahbi is busy. I am sorry, Meena. You get a taste for this sort of male attention..."

Meena raised an eyebrow in disbelief. "Oh really?"

Dhruv made eye contact with Meena at that moment, while we all wondered what would happen next. Dhruv's look suggested that he had a question for Meena but didn't have the words. Meena noticed. "What?" she asked him, but Dhruv just held his stare.

Meena shrugged and came closer to sit herself down low in my sofa chair, facing us and the lounge but protected by the chair's high arms while she surveyed our display of bare flesh. Tarini walked over to stand by the arm of the lounge where Dhruv and Sam were, so that we were all facing Meena's examiner view. She carefully studied all four of us then appeared to reach a conclusion. Her demeanour changed, now a little more threatening. "I said I would meet you and have a cup of tea, that was our arrangement, wasn't it, Tarini? So, if you don't mind, I would like a cup of tea." She spoke firmly and appeared unruffled by what she was viewing and what she must have imagined had been going on before she arrived.

Sam got up from the lounge. I could see he was starting to get erect from thinking of what he expected would be in prospect for us. "I'll make you your cup of tea," he offered. "How do you take it?"

"White, not too strong and one sugar," she replied making sure to maintain only eye contact with the naked man who was approaching her. Tarini, Dhruv and I stayed silent, waiting.

"Certainly I can do that," Sam promised retreating to the kitchen. Tarini sat herself down in the centre of the lounge so I sat down next to her. That made Dhruv stand up and go behind the sofa, instinctively away from Meena's prying eyes. He was behind Tarini but leaning close to her. He ran his hands over her shoulders, giving her a gentle massage. Tarini relaxed, telling Meena things about us which we nodded at until Sam returned like there was nothing strange with this situation where we weren't dressed and she was. Sam stepped carefully towards Meena presumably trying to not slop the contents of the cup into the saucer and showing a quite impressive erection, holding the cup out in front in the style of a waiter. He stood close to her in order to hand her the cup with his erection only a few centimetres from her face, close enough for her to easily reach forward to feel it if she chose. She didn't ignore the cock. But rather, she examined it with her eyes, studying its protrusion from Sam's body like it was a novel laboratory exhibit, as she took the cup from him and rested it in her lap. Now there was nothing between her face and Sam's crotch.

"That's quite impressive, Sam, but I'm not going to touch it. I'm sure Tarini would be happy to help you out if it's giving you any problems." But Meena had a glint in her eye.

"Sure," Tarini gasped, "when I'm not so busy." Since Dhruv had chosen to start to firmly massage her breasts when Sam returned from the kitchen, I decided to help things out by running my fingers up and down her slit. And she had my cock and my balls in her hands.

So with Tarini busy, Sam stayed where he was near Meena as she took a sip of her tea while she closely watched the action that Tarini was engaging in.

"This tea is not too bad," Meena observed, "thank you Sam." She looked at him dismissively, like he needed to obey her and go straight over to Tarini.

Sam chose to ignore her suggestion. "You know that you're going to get involved," he told Meena as he waved his erection in front of her face.

"That's quite likely," Meena agreed. "But I'll do that if and when I choose to. But now at this current moment I have a cup of tea to enjoy."

"You'll find Sam is the more forward and persuasive of these three," Tarini warned as she slid down the couch and spread her legs for me.

"I can imagine that he is," Meena agreed calmly. "But I don't really want that thing waving in my face while I'm enjoying my cuppa. Sam, can you do something useful with it like stick it in Tarini's mouth or something?"

I laughed at that. "What's so funny Karan?" Tarini demanded, sitting back up and disengaging from my fingers for a moment while also letting go of my penis.

"Well," I chortled, "you're in exactly the right position to take Sam's cock in your mouth while Dhruv and I keep playing with you." I laughed again.

Meena screwed up her face. "What's wrong with him?" she demanded looking at Tarini.

"He's like that all the time," Tarini apologised while I kept laughing. "You get used to it." She patted me on the head as I returned to pleasuring her and placed one finger into her slit. She moaned as I got that right.

Meena looked back at Sam who hadn't moved, still looming over her. "What are you doing?" she demanded. "Please go and sort yourself out over there." I could swear that his cock grew an extra centimetre in response to her demand. I was getting hard too. I couldn't see Dhruv as he was stuck behind the sofa but he had an urgent look on his face. And Sam acting like he had no alternative but to obey Meena stepped over to Tarini and let her drop her head onto his cock so he could start to get some relief inside her mouth.

I got down onto my knees to eat Tarini while she sucked on Sam. I licked up towards her clit the way I knew she liked it. With Dhruv carefully massaging her breasts, Tarini stretched and undulated her long body as she held onto Sam steadily with her mouth, at least until the last moment. He slipped out of her mouth as she groaned through a strong orgasm that left her spread on my sofa, arms and legs outstretched. I stopped with my tongue to give her some respite although Dhruv chose at that moment to tightly grasp both her nipples knowing how sensitive they are. That kept her gasping for a short while longer.

Meena sat back in her chair as if she was taking notes. "Look at the poor girl. Do you honestly think I'd let you do anything like that to me?"

Free from Tarini, Sam stepped back towards Meena with his erection glistening and still threatening. "Well, that's the general idea," he tried.

Meena smiled at him with intent. "Well, I have some ideas of my own. Sam, why don't you crawl over here and take my shoes off?" Sam started to walk over. "Hands and knees, Sam," she barked, so he obeyed. "And no hands on the shoes," she ordered.

Tarini lolled back obscenely on the lounge in her orgasmic afterglow. But she was watching her friend carefully. "Meena," I didn't know you were like that," she exclaimed.

Meena let out a dangerous laugh. "Neither did I. I'm improvising here. But it seems that this could be fun." Sam looked up her from the floor and ran one arm in an exploratory way up her thigh as his mouth grappled with her shoe. Meena pushed him back firmly in the chest with her other foot. "Did I say you could stop using only your mouth?" He shook his head, somewhat bewildered. "Tongue on toes, please," she instructed. And again he obeyed.

Dhruv thought he could join in on Meena's side but overdid it by calling out "You clean those toes, Sam!" Tarini and I were grinning, mostly because the usually overbearing Sam was on his knees at the feet of this diminutive woman with at least some of her toes in his mouth.

Meena sat up. "I don't know what you three are chortling about," she warned. "I have some things in my mind for you all to do as well. I think it is time now for us to move this into the bedroom for the next stage."

++

Tarini was on her knees on my bed. She had Dhruv in her mouth, I was underneath, fucking her and Sam was inside her bottom. Tarini groaned with pleasure and we also grunted and moaned along with her for the benefit of our audience of one.

Meena stood and watched, still fully dressed except for her shoes, clapping her hands in encouragement every so often. She stayed near the doorway, carefully not involved. "Tarini," she observed, "you've been my friend for many years but I never ever thought I'd see you like this, naked on a bed with three men inside you all at the same time."

I smiled over at Meena. "Not many women would allow this to be done to them," I told her as I thrust and groaned at the sensations I was feeling.

Meena of course carried on like it was a normal conversation. "How would you know this, Karan?" she asked like she was genuinely interested in the answer.

Sam looked over at Tarini while he kept moving himself in Tarini's bottom. "It works if a woman who wants to try this sort of thing manages to find three men she likes and trusts. And also crucially the three men must trust and like each other enough to be able to all perform with her at the same time without any anxiety or concern about their performance or reputation."

"You do seem to be onto something there, Sam," Meena agreed. "It looks impressive to me and it's all very consensual. Tarini, what do you think about what Sam said?" She paused to make eye contact with Tarini who looked over to her with a face overwhelmed by lust at what she was doing and with confusion at what Meena seemed to be trying to stir up. Dhruv didn't relent with his thrusting into her mouth. Meena continued "Oh sorry, Tarini, you've got your mouth full. How inconsiderate of me. I will ask you about it later."

Tarini groaned into Dhruv's cock. Apparently Meena's cajoling was adding to her excitement and sexual sensations. Maybe it was just the reminder of her clothed presence as an amused spectator that raised the temperature in the room. Dhruv thrusted with added vigour apparently also turned on by Meena's dirty talk. Suddenly he came with a series of grunts as Tarini swallowed his sperm. Sam and I stopped for a moment in solidarity although Tarini thrust back at us, urging us to continue when Dhruv was finished. He fell back onto the bed, smiling. Tarini gasped a few times now that she was free of him. Sam shouted out that he was coming and sped up while I rested and waited. I could feel Tarini's spasms as Sam finished and eased himself out.

"Tarini," I told her as I started up again, "I'm getting close. Where do you want me to cum?"

"You are a real gentleman, Karan," Meena observed, "concerned about what the woman wants and seeking her consent before you act." Tarini blew a kiss at her, but Meena pouted back like this was something that happened all the times in conversations between the two friends.

Tarini caught her breath back and looked over her shoulder at me. "I'd prefer you in my mouth," she suggested. So I pulled back out of her so we could rearrange ourselves and I quickly obliged. Everyone was happy.

++

After I finished, we all relaxed on the bed with Tarini in particular in a state of euphoria. Meena came up to the bed, close to Tarini and placing her hands on the bed and brought her face close up to her friend's. "I enjoyed watching you fucking, Tarini," she smiled. "I guess it's my turn now."

"I'm not sure if they've got anything left for you," Tarini laughed at her friend.

"They better have," Meena threatened. I looked over at my two limp friends who looked as worn out as I felt. What could we do for this alluring woman?

"Tarini can start you off," Sam suggested, lying flat on his back like he had just run a race.

"I don't do that," Meena advised.

Dhruv gave Meena that questioning look again, but she didn't seem to notice. Meena stood up from the bed and waved out her hair then started to loosen her clothes. "It's time for you boys to perform. Karan?"

I smiled, then looked at my limp penis. I held it towards Meena in my hand. She stared at it and provocatively licked her lips. I felt a twitch as she opened her blouse letting me start to see something of her large prominent breasts. "I think I can," I told her.

Meena smiled back at me and slid her blouse back over her shoulders. Her breasts pointed forward, still covered by her bra. She reached behind, under her blouse and unhooked her bra. She slid it off yet her breasts remained proudly forward, like she didn't need the bra for any support. With her blouse framing her upper body and her arms still sleeved, she looked amazing.

"Are they real?" I blurted at her.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers
12