The Project Trip Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meena sighed. "I guess I'll let you off for that remark this one time. Since they are out, you may as well investigate." I looked at her from the bed, wondering. "Come over here and lick them, Karan," she scowled. "For someone with two girlfriends, you can be really clueless."

"Yes, clueless," I agreed. I crawled over and knelt in front of Meena and gently touched a nipple with my tongue as she undid her trousers and slid them over her hips. "Can I use my hands?"

Meena gave me a look of assent as she stepped out of her trousers and lowered her panties. She stood there provocatively, still half in her blouse. "You may use anything that will turn me on."

"You're shaved," I exclaimed, as I could see her slit clearly between her strong thighs.

My two friends started to get closer to our new accomplice recognising she was now a participant. I looked over to Tarini who caught my glance and smiled at me. She shook her head suggesting that she just could not believe how things were turning out.

++

We tested Meena's limits once I had eaten her to a first semi-orgasm. Sam ran his finger past Meena's slit and onto her lower hole. She carefully removed the finger and cut him down with her glare. "That is not going to happen. I won't do anything anal," she told him.

"Is that an invitation for me to show you what you're missing out on and how it's done properly?" Sam asked her gallantly.

"No, it's a straight refusal. No touching there, nada, no bottom. Okay?"

Sam retreated and Meena lay on her back inviting me to get on top. To my surprise, turning her on had got me hard again. She took Dhruv in her mouth while she played with Sam's cock. I wasn't going to come, which I told her. She let go of Dhruv and told us to change so that she was next playing with me, Dhruv was on top of her and finally Sam got to put his penis in her mouth. Judging by the noise he was making, it was worth the wait and the teasing that she had given him earlier. We went round a few times until Meena finally had her big orgasm. As she lay on her back coming out of it, she noticed Tarini standing by the bed grinning madly at her. Tarini was also shaking her head, still amazed at what had evolved. She had said nothing the whole time.

Meena raised herself on her elbows which made her large breasts wobble a little which I thought was the sexiest thing that had happened since she had arrived. I reached for them, but she slapped me away. Out of her orgasm she reverted to her assertive self as she looked hard at Tarini. "You lied to Mohit? You weren't having tea with me as you told him."

Tarini sheepishly replied "I guess so." But now they were both smiling.

Meena broke into a raucous laugh. She took a moment to compose herself. "I love it. This whole thing with these boys. I didn't think you had it in you."

I looked to Tarini. "Are you blushing?" I asked. She shook her head.

Dhruv sat up and looked at Meena with renewed curiosity. "I know what's been bothering me about this. Why does Mohit trust you when Tarini says that she is having tea with you? The Mohit we know is jealous, possessive and very suspicious."

That was a good question and Dhruv was right. I hadn't considered how Tarini had got away with Mohit not suspecting what had been going on, first of all only with me and now with my three friends too. I looked at Tarini who had a strange look on her face. We all noticed it. Tarini tried to compose herself, to look like everything was normal. It didn't work, so she nodded at Meena.

Meena smiled. "That is so true, everything you said about Mohit, and after all I should know what he is like." She paused, then let it drop. "I'm his sister."

+++

I mentioned at the end of Part 9 that there would only be one final part. However, the point I reached here is only a third of the way through my planned story, so there will be at least one further episode to come.

As ever, I must inform new readers that the first seven parts of The Project Trip were written by ThePornGuy who kindly allowed me to continue it with my imaginings of where the story may go. He told me that he may continue it one day in the direction he was heading which he told me is a different path to the one I am on. I urge you to read his excellent work from the beginning in order to find out how we got here.

12