The Project Trip Pt. 11

Story Info
An interlude or three then a stimulating cup of tea.
5.7k words
5
7.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

Previously on The Project Trip, Karan, two of his friends, and Tarini with whom he is having an affair have just inadvertently introduced Tarini's friend Meena to group sex. Afterwards Meena revealed to the boys that she is Tarini's boyfriend's sister. But regardless, they are all exhausted and playtime is over.

***

Tarini looked at her phone. "I guess I better be going," she announced. We were sitting around in my living room after our antics in my bedroom. "Thanks for everything, Karan," she smiled at me while she slipped on her shoes.

Meena reclined on my sofa chair, in her bra and panties, still trying to look like she controlled all of us. "Are you meeting up with Mohit?" she asked Tarini who nodded, a little embarrassed at Meena at the mention of her boyfriend who also happened to be Meena's brother. "Come over here then," Meena ordered. She inspected Tarini, adjusted her hair and told her to wash her face again.

Sam and Dhruv both looked uncomfortable. "Um, we have to go too," Sam mumbled when Tarini returned from my bathroom. I didn't ask them why, that was their business and they would tell me if they needed me to know. But they both watched Meena carefully which was strange since they were quite alright when she was with us on my bed a short time before. Of course that was before she revealed she was Mohit's sister. Was that so concerning to them? She did not see to be worried about it.

So all of a sudden, Meena was alone with me, her in her underwear on my chair and me in my shorts lingering around the room, a little wary that we were alone. "I need to change my sheets," I told her.

"I'll help," she laughed. We did not discuss why that was such a priority. As I expected, Meena was exceedingly efficient at stripping the soiled sheets off my bed and helped me to make the bed with the fresh ones that I got out of the linen cupboard. Once the job was done, she lay back on the bed and gave me an alluring smile. "It's late," she noted. "You don't mind if I stay here with you?"

"I don't mind," I said without any hesitation. "But are there any people who would be concerned about where you are?" Like parents or your brother, I thought but didn't say.

"Trust me, that's not a problem," she stated confidently. Of course, I thought, there is probably nobody in Mumbai who would challenge her about what she did or where she went. She got in under the sheets and gestured for me to join her. Of course I did and when I settled against her I found that she had taken off her underwear and was naked again. So I eased off my shorts. I was soft after everything that we had all done earlier, but my penis tingled as I pressed it safely against her thigh. Meena murmured her appreciation.

"I don't get many chances to spend all night in the arms of a man," she whispered. "So I am going to absolutely make the most of this." She spooned into me and made a range of appreciative grunts.

Since I felt comfortable pressed into her, I told Meena what I was thinking: "I loved what you did earlier," I whispered into her back.

"Which part?" she asked.

"How you kept your clothes on while the rest of us were performing. Giving us a commentary and acting like you were above all this petty sex thing. Letting us wonder whether you were going to do anything or whether you were only going to observe and judge us. Then suddenly making your announcement and nonchalantly taking your clothes off. What did you say?"

"I suppose I might as well get involved." Meena chuckled. "Or something to that effect."

"Sexiest thing I've seen and heard," I told her. I could feel her smile.

+++

There was so much I didn't know about Meena. "You are so changeable," I said softly into the back of her neck. "You come here ordering us around, the really dominant type. Like that was someone that you have to be all the time. And now you are like a tame cat. I wonder who is the real you?"

Meena took my hand and placed it gently on the underside of her breast so I could softly toy with it. I could sense her unwinding, that I was turning her on by being gentle and letting her relax into me as well. "I am who I choose to be at any time," she explained calmly. "I can be different people. Some roles just seem right at the time. Like making you all do what I wanted you to do earlier. That was fun. But a girl has to be assertive in this town. I am known for getting my own way. And there are times like this when I just want to be, like you say, the lolling cat."

I let my hand run down from her breast to lightly tickle her down her side, down to her thigh. I felt some stirring in my cock and wondered if I would be able to go again. Or for that matter, if I really wanted to or whether I should just enjoy placidly caressing my new partner. She was warm, wedging comfortably into me.

"You can always be whoever you want with me," I whispered in her ear. "I appreciate that you like having fun and like teasing people, and that is great. I am happy to accept you as you want to be from moment to moment." My stirring, I realised, was of contentment. I wasn't going to be performing again this night.

Meena turned her head back towards mine. "Karan, you are genuine and a rare considerate man. That must be one of the reasons that you have so many girlfriends."

We both chuckled at that and fell asleep together like we were lovers for a long time.

+++

It was late on Monday night. Menaka had warned me by IM that she wanted to have a video call, so I set up my laptop and waited, worried a little bit. Something in the tone of her IM seemed serious. Tarini had texted me her thanks for looking after her friend. I texted Tarini back saying She looked after me! But Tarini didn't respond to that. At least that didn't seem complicated. Abhi had messaged after Sam or Dhruv had obviously told him everything because he demanded to know when he would meet Meena. And I didn't have her number and I guess she did not have mine, so I hadn't heard from her. I forgot to ask her for her number.

"Is there anything serious?" I asked Menaka when we had a connection and could see each other. She looked beautiful with her long wavy hair flowing to her shoulders, wearing a short T-shirt that covered her breasts but left her midriff bare, a reminder of how attractive she was underneath. She would have made sure of her effect on me. What a pity that we were on different continents this night.

"Everything's all right, Karan. I just missed you and I wanted to catch up on your news and see what aspects of my boring life I can remember to tell you so that you don't have to worry about me."

I assured my girlfriend that she was never boring and she smiled at that compliment. "So?" she asked me. "I can read your face. I'll bet you've been up to something."

I smiled. "Well you know we tell each other everything." Menaka nodded, so I continued. "We've got a new fuck buddy."

Menaka laughed. "Fuck buddy. I like that term, I have to remember to use it. So where did you find this new fuck buddy?"

I proceeded to tell her about the cup of tea. "And I have pictures," I added after I told her how things had developed.

Menaka perked up at that. "Please, can I see these pictures?" Of course she would ask that.

"I'll see how quickly I can get them to you. You should get them in a moment." I sent the files to her from my phone then started to explain. "It's pretty comprehensive. Meena filmed us with her phone first up. Then when she got involved, Tarini used hers. It was nice of them to share the footage with us all." Maybe I did have Meena's phone number. I would check after Menaka's call.

Menaka smiled at my promise and disappeared from the screen for a moment. "It's nice that she doesn't look like either me or Tarini," she reported when she came back. "I love that bust of hers. I'd really want to bury myself in those breasts one day."

I laughed and Menaka gave me her 'what?' look. "I already have. But you will never guess who she is?"

Menaka looked confused. "What do you mean?" She carefully studied my face. "Go on, tell me," she insisted. "I can see that this is going to be good."

So I told her.

Menaka exploded with astonishment. "You're fucking joking??"

I tried to look serious. "Wow, you never swear. I was joking actually. Nah," I corrected, "it's true. She is really his sister. I made a joke about it to her."

Menaka smirked. "Did she laugh? I am going to expect that she didn't. I know what you think is a joke, and they are never funny."

"Well, she smiled at me. She has more of a sense of humour than Mohit. But her sense of humour is a bit strange."

Menaka firmed up. "She sounds like my sort of girl. I want to meet her. I want to get my claws into those breasts and that arse."

"Hmm," I replied.

"What?" snapped Menaka.

"She doesn't do those things."

I explained that Meena didn't want to get involved with Tarini and insisted that we all stay away from her bottom. Menaka brightened up again. "You realise you're setting me up with a challenge."

I smiled at her determination then tried to get serious for a moment. "That reminds me, have you set a date to fly back yet?"

Menaka gave me a sly look. "Let's say I just turn up at your front door without warning one day and see what is going on inside."

"That could work," I laughed. "But it would be nice to know the date so I can plan something special."

"Like last time," Menaka laughed. "Don't play soccer this time, okay?"

I don't know why she warned me about that since my soccer injury was what caused Menaka to expose herself to my three friends which led to where we were now. But I had other stories to tell her.

"Sam has something organised for Tarini and Meena."

"What?" Menaka asked with wide eyes.

"I don't know. He just told me to keep Thursday afternoon free next week. And it's formal. I have to wear black and white only. I honestly have no idea."

"I expect a report. And anything else?"

"Abhi has apparently met a woman," I revealed.

"I can't wait to meet her," Menaka exclaimed licking her lips.

I laughed. "That's what we all said too! We are becoming terrible people."

"Whatever do you mean, Karan?" Menaka teased.

"Someone new comes into our orbit and the first thing we do is wonder about turning them into the next fuck buddy."

"Oh, I don't know if we should be worried about that. Meena didn't know what she was missing until you showed her. And it was totally her decision and her own free will. She could have left at any time, starting when she first walked in and found her friend and the rest of you all naked." Menaka sighed. "I so wish I was there with you, I miss it."

We shared that moment of regret for a short time.

I smiled at my girlfriend. "Menaka?" I asked her. She laughed and took off her T-shirt. And she was naked underneath it. Her breasts stood out. She played with her nipples, getting them hard, licking her lips.

"Let's see it," she laughed. I had no doubt what she meant. I took down my shorts and my penis proudly bounced up. "That didn't take long," Menaka smiled. And I could see that she had also taken off her shorts while I was busy. She licked her finger, and sucked it in and out of her mouth, licking it while staring right at me, then licking another finger. I grabbed my cock and of course began to wank. Menaka joined in now her fingers were wet. I don't know what we were saying, what I was shouting or what Menaka was thinking about. But I knew when I was about to come and I stared at my girlfriend who was smiling and writhing, humping her hips up and down. We both finished at the same time and lay back with huge smiles on our faces.

"That was nice," Menaka sighed, after a moment. I agreed of course as we said our goodbyes, blew our kisses and ended the call.

+++

I was surprised to get a call from Mohit a few days later asking to meet up with me. He suggested a café for a quiet drink. I wondered if he was angry or concerned, what might be driving him. But he seemed controlled and friendly, giving me no clues. I agreed to meet him and told Sam who asked me if he should come too and bring my other friends for protection. I called Tarini when I knew she would be safely at work. She told me she had no idea what it could be about. She would call me if she found out anything. But she didn't call. I thought about calling Meena. But I did not know where she might be and didn't want to embarrass her in front of Mohit or make him suspicious. So I met with Mohit, turning up alone.

"This is a bit awkward," I told him as we settled down.

"Why is that?" he asked.

"Meeting behind our girlfriends' back like this. What are we plotting?"

He ignored that. "Is Menaka back yet?" he asked.

"No," I replied a little glum. "I'm not sure when she is returning."

Mohit looked interested. Then he smiled. "I've never experienced anything like that drive we took to get Menaka to the airport." Was there worry in his eyes, like he had said something that may upset me. After all, she had given him a blowjob while she was naked in the car with him. Did he feel he needed to apologise?

I laughed. "She does things like that all time." I thought that would make him feel better.

Mohit looked concerned. "Really?" His face seemed even more worried.

"No," I lied, "that was quite out of character for her." What would his face look like if I told him that she was like that almost all of the time. And that Tarini was too?

But now Mohit started to explain himself. "You know that Menaka gave me a blowjob in the car on the way to the airport."

"Well, Abhi was reporting on it moment by moment for us in the other car." I tried to sound nonchalant.

"And doesn't that worry you?"

"I'm not sure why it should. Menaka and I love each other but I have to let her go wild every so often. She tells me everything she does." I realised that I better assure him. "And that seems to keep our love life at full blast when we're together."

Mohit looked like he didn't understand what I was trying to tell him. Then the penny dropped. "This is about Tarini!" I exclaimed.

Mohit's concerned look proved that I was correct. "She's been a bit mysterious," he admitted.

"Mysterious?" I wondered. Should I be getting concerned?

"She's been busy a few times when I've wanted to see her. And after what she was doing with Menaka in the car I guess you know about that too."

I nodded. Then I looked hard at Mohit. "Have you talked to her about what she wants?"

Mohit shook his head. "I find those sort of conversations difficult."

"In case she tells you something that you don't want to hear?" I smiled kindly, to take Mohit into my confidence. "I can tell you from experience it's better to hear those things from your girlfriend than anyone else. Be open with her about your wants and feelings, to give her the confidence to tell you everything too. You don't want to get suspicious." I paused for a moment but Mohit seemed to be thinking about what I was saying and didn't have anything to contribute. So I continued. "What do you think she's been doing?" I decided I better find where I stood with Mohit.

"She has been having tea with my sister, she says."

I smiled warmly. "There you go then. That sounds innocent enough. If you trust her, do you trust your sister?"

Mohit shook his head. "My sister is a very individual person. But I'm silly to be suspicious, right?"

I shrugged. "What could the two of them get up to having a cup of tea?"

Mohit shook his head. "I guess you're right. What could they get up to?"

I sighed, grateful for his lack of imagination. I decided to press Mohit a bit harder. "How was Tarini's reaction to what Menaka did to you?"

Mohit shook his head the same resignation as before. "She has never talked about it, what Menaka did to me. Or what Menaka did to her. She has never introduced the subject or given me a chance to ask her about her feelings." I looked hard at him. "Yes," he continued, "we have to talk." He shook his head again. "But," he added, "I cannot believe how calm you are about this whole situation."

"As I said, you have to accept what your girlfriend is like if you want to have a long relationship and good times with her." I decided to push it. "What would you be thinking if Tarini was here now sitting next to me and I had my arm around her?" Mohit said nothing. "Think about it," I told him. "If Menaka was here, she would have her arm around Tarini. And if I know Menaka, you can only imagine where things might end up..."

"So when Menaka comes back..." Mohit didn't know how to finish his thought.

"We should meet up, the four of us and see what happens." I paused again to look this man in the eyes. "But only after you and Tarini have talked so you know what each other can handle. And where your boundaries are."

Mohit nodded. But his mind was away somewhere else.

When I was heading home I started to wonder what Tarini may admit to if they became open with each other. Maybe it could be best if Mohit knew what was going on.

+++

Thursday afternoon and Sam picked me up in a stretch limo. Abhi and Dhruv were already comfortable, reclining into the plush seats while Sam gave the driver his next directions. They greeted me with smiles and a glass of champagne.

"Do you know what's going on?" I asked them while Sam was distracted with the driver. They both shook their heads.

"Sam said to wait and find out," Dhruv cautioned. "He said it would be better that way." We all shrugged our acceptance just as Sam turned around to check on us.

"It will all be good," he promised. We collected Meena and Tarini who were waiting together. They both wore flattering long elegant dresses. I praised how they looked and seeing an opportunity, Abhi and Dhruv joined in too.

Abhi introduced himself to Meena's breasts. He was so obvious. Meena, enjoying the moment, replied "Say hello to my face!" to the amusement of the rest of us.

Sam waited for us to calm down and explained that he was taking us to a place he knew that served a nice cup of tea. We found things to chat about. Dhruv asked Abhi what he had been doing with his time, hoping it was a way to get Abhi talking about his recent date. Abhi chose to misunderstand Dhruv's meaning and mumbled that he had been keeping busy in a way that didn't allow us to follow up on that topic.

It was a relatively short drive to our destination. The front area of the premises was well patronised which caused me to feel deflated at the prospect that this was only a cup of tea. But after Sam made himself known, we were led to a private dining room at the back of the establishment. The six of us were seated at an elegant mahogany table on ornate padded chairs with high cushioned backs. Meena and Tarini faced each other. Sam and I sat either side of Meena, Tarini sat between Abhi and Dhruv.

Sam checked that the door was closed and smiled at each of the two women. Tarini stood up and Meena followed her after a moment's hesitation. She looked surprised. Of course, being Meena that may have just been dramatic effect. Tarini led the action by slipping out of her long black dress and handing it across the table to Sam who folded it and placed it on a convenient counter behind him. Meena followed quickly, also handing her dress to Sam. Both women now stood in white bras, panties and suspenders. The taller Tarini also wore a white underbust corset. Meena's strong flat torso was proudly bare. They sat back down as if it was the most natural thing in the world for them to be so wantonly on display surrounded by four formally dressed men who were discussing the matters of the day with them.

The door opened and as if that was the cue, Meena unhooked her bra and handed it to Sam sitting next to her. Her large breasts held firm with her nipples pointing out. A waitress had come in to attend to us. Firstly, she strode over to Tarini and accepted her bra as she removed it. The waitress walked to our side of the table and handed the bra to Sam, allowing Tarini to avoid reaching over the table so we could maintain our matter-of-fact rhythm. I had not taken any notice of the waitress until then. But now that she was close I stared at her transfixed. She had straight shoulder length blonde hair and white skin that was offset by thick pink frame glasses and a bold turquoise sleeveless mini dress. On one bare shoulder she seemed to have an ornate tattoo of a woman dressed as a Victorian nanny holding an umbrella.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers
12