The Project Trip Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

"Are you ready for me to take your orders?" she asked in a plummy confident English voice as she walked around the table. "I am your waitress," she continued and then stopped behind Tarini because she realised that both Meena and Tarini were sliding their panties down their legs. She waited while Meena handed hers to Sam. Tarini again handed her clothing to the waitress so that she could pass it on to Sam who again placed the items on the counter behind him. That done, the waitress continued. "I am Porcelain," she enounced, "your waitress. I have been placed at your disposal so I will be the only staff member you will see while you are here. I hope that I can make your visit an enjoyable one."

Of course she would say that, I thought. And looking at her as she waited for our orders, I noticed how large and inviting her bosom appeared. I stared at her tattoo which seemed familiar. Her short dress showed most of her long shapely legs and the fall of her dress suggested slight hips and a firm bottom. Karan, I reminded myself, Porcelain is the waitress and she has all her clothes on. Meena and Tarini are the ones who are mostly naked.

Porcelain took our orders acting oblivious to four formally dressed men and two naked ladies. She played up her role, delivering replies such as "Very good choice, sir" and "Super!" as she took down our orders. After she left, Tarini felt that she needed to address us.

"This is my first time in this room and I don't think it will be my last," she announced, attracting our attention since as she was taller than Meena, a lot more of her was visible above the table.

Meena turned to me, touching me on the arm. By her sly grin, I guessed that she was up to something. Her breasts lolled gracefully but I tried not to take too much notice of that. "How long do you think you can control yourself?" she asked me in a low voice that the others did not hear.

I smiled into her face. "About five minutes I would say," I laughed. In reply Meena squeezed my arm. But that was it. She then clapped her hands for everyone's attention. "This will be fun for all of us," she promised, "but lapdance rules."

I looked at her confused.

"Lapdances?" asked Abhi lasciviously.

Meena glared at him. "It means you boys don't get to touch. Unless we invite you. Girls get to do what they want."

Dhruv groaned. Meena rolled her eyes at him and looked to Tarini to get her approval which she gave with a nod. I looked over to Sam who leaned back on his chair with a self-satisfied smirk on his face.

Tarini piped up. "You boys know nothing about Meena. We could play a game." She obviously remembered her introduction to our group.

"Yeah," added Abhi, "forfeits."

Meena looked around the table at all of us. "I am happy to reveal things about myself," she stated, "but I don't think we are doing forfeits."

Any chance of continuing that argument ended for the moment when Porcelain returned carrying a tray with some of our orders. It took me a moment to realise she was naked. She still wore her thick framed pink glasses and white stiletto heels. But apart from that her bare white body was completely on display. She appeared unfazed, much as Meena and Tarini were acting. Porcelain's large natural breasts pushed forward, aided by her posture in carrying the tray. As she served me I noticed that her left nipple was pierced with a barbell.

Meena noticed where I was looking and slapped my wrist. "Karan, it's rude to stare," she admonished. I responded by widening my eyes and instead stared at Meena's breasts. Meena seemed to prefer that.

Porcelain noticed where my attention was and smiled at Meena. "It's perfectly all right for your friend to stare at me," she pronounced. "All a part of the service."

When Porcelain served Dhruv, he did not even pretend to not stare at her as much as he could.

"I'm sorry about my friends," I joked to Porcelain. "They don't see many naked women." But no one laughed.

"I would have loved to see you strip," Dhruv told her as if that made up for his behaviour. But I noticed that Sam had a few words in her ear as she served him before she left us to bring back the rest of our order.

"You wanted to know something about me," Meena continued after Porcelain had left. I noticed for the first time that although we were secluded in a private room with heavy drapes on the windows I could still hear a lot of chat from the main room of the Tea House where all the patrons presumably still had all their clothes on. I was going to say something about this but Porcelain returned. She had all her clothes on and quickly distributed the rest of our order around the table.

"I hope everything is to your liking," Porcelain pronounced as she stepped back from us and bunched her dress up her thighs. This meant that I saw two things; she had a tattoo of a young nun on a mountain on one of her thighs and she was wearing a pink g-string.

"It matches your glasses," I told her.

"What does?" she asked me, so I pointed at her crotch just as she let her dress fall back down. Realising, she lifted it up above her waist again so we could all see that I was right. "You clever man," she praised me and lifted her dress off over her head and draped it on my lap. Meena smiled at me although I could not work out why. Porcelain hefted her bra covered breasts, now directing her attention at Dhruv who she approached with catwalk steps. The bra too was sheer and pink.

"No touching," Tarini reminded Dhruv with a laugh since Porcelain was very close to him. We all smiled. Porcelain turned away from Dhruv and continued to circle the table. Since we had sat down each side, she stood at the top of the table looking down at us. She lowered her bra so her breasts fell out. She jiggled them at us, cupped them and then slowly stepped around Sam then draped herself over Tarini from the back and reached around to gently tweak her nipples. When Porcelain stood back from her, the bra was off. She stepped around, approaching Meena who shook her head before she got too close. Porcelain accepted that and stepped up close to Abhi instead. She put one foot on the side of his chair which opened up her crotch right near him. Abhi instinctively gripped her just under her breasts so that she was stable. Rather than shrug him off as I expected, she instead used her freedom to lower her g-string right down her legs. Abhi had the best view of her bare crotch and he moved his hands to her breasts in thanks.

"All that effort," I told her, "and you're back to where you were before." No one laughed at my joke. Meena shook her head which I liked because she smiled and her breasts wobbled just a little.

Porcelain politely removed Abhi's hands from her body and strode over to me. "I am not exactly back to where I was before," she advised.

I looked at her, not understanding. "You're naked again," I told her thinking that was the argument resolved.

She shook her head, turned and placed her hands on the wall behind me and bent forward, pointing her soft round bottom at me. I was going to ask her why she was doing that when she spread her buttocks with her hands and I realised.

"You have a butt plug in there," I exclaimed. "And it has a turquoise jewel in the top." She was colour coordinated. Meena swivelled around for a better look and seemed to be examining her carefully without getting too close. I guess this was new to her. "Have you seen one of those before, Meena?" I asked her but she ignored the question.

Suddenly I realised that Meena had spread her legs to get into that position to observe Porcelain and as I was so close I could see her slit, just below the little clump of hair that she had left. Porcelain's butt plug or Meena's slit? Realising I had chosen her, Meena ran a hand into her slit and kept it there for a moment. Porcelain realised that Meena and I were done with her so she stood up again. But then she reached across me to straighten my cutlery with her large white breasts only centimetres from my face. Meena adjusted herself back in her place but when Porcelain had moved on, I noticed that she still had her fingers in her slit. She smiled across the table at Tarini and then licked the finger that had been down there. What would Tarini do? She smiled at Meena and slithered forward in her seat, spreading her legs. She licked a finger then made a show of slowly running it down between her bare breasts, down her corset and hidden from my vantage, down below the level of the table. She knew we were all watching her now. I could guess that she was playing with herself the same way that Meena has just been.

"Do you need a hand?" Abhi asked her. She smiled and shook her head. So no touching, boys.

Porcelain stood near the counter where Sam had placed the clothes. "Tell me if there is anything I can do for you," she advised. That took a moment to sink in before we all laughed. Porcelain joined in and laughed the loudest, her breasts shimmering as she went along with the joke.

It was too soon that Porcelain cleared our table, so evidently it was time for us to leave. Meena and Tarini made a big show of getting dressed again. Porcelain returned in her clothes to ensure that all was good with us and just as we were getting up to start out of the room, she reached under her dress to remove the butt plug with the turquoise jewel and showed it to us on the palm of her hand. I looked to Meena to see what her reaction was, but the best I could discern was that she was typically being studious about it.

Tarini reclined right back in her plush seat in the stretch limo that was taking us home. She sighed, then smiled at Sam. "That was a nice cup of tea," she concluded. And we all murmured our agreement that we had had a good time as if the afternoon had all been perfectly normal.

+++

For new readers looking for the first 7 parts of The Project Trip, they were excellently conceived and written by ThePornGuy who kindly let me continue his story with my imaginings while he is otherwise engaged. One day soon I hope we will see where he takes this story.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers
12