The Project Trip Pt. 15

Story Info
Menaka returns to India to her boyfriend. Tarini comes clean.
9.9k words
4.75
3.4k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

If you have just joined us, here is a quick recap. With her project work in Germany now complete, Menaka was put on her flight by her German Uni friends to finally return to her boyfriend in Mumbai.

***

After the excitement of her final farewell party, her mostly nude rush to the airport and her final fuck before she got onto the flight, Menaka felt a little deflated now that she was alone on the flight from Germany to Mumbai, on her way back to her boyfriend Karan and indeed to rekindle her whole life back home. Her time spent at the German university already seemed a long way behind her, with her studies now concluded. There seemed no going back except maybe some time in the future as a visitor, a tourist, or who knows.

She watched Germany fade from her life through the cabin window then turned to see that the middle aged couple between her and the aisle were already engrossed in a movie from the flight's selection. She wondered maybe she should try like them to watch a movie to kill some time, but she knew that she was not settled enough to concentrate for that long.

Alone on the flight and with her reunion with Karan looming but currently out of her reach, her sexual urges temporarily subsided. She recognised this despite being too aware of how she was dressed. Although to the other passengers she seemed demurely outfitted in a modest dress suit, she knew that not only did she have no underwear on beneath the comfortable, loose fitting suit but that it could easily fold away at the front and the back exposing her arse, her pussy and her breasts in an instant. If only she had some reason to have the thrill of doing that.

One of the cabin crew slowed as she neared Menaka's row, reread a note that she held and then leaned across the couple to catch Menaka's eye. "You have a friend in first class," the cabin crew told her.

"That's nice," Menaka replied. "Say hello to them for me." She assumed that was how things went.

The cabin crew laughed at Menaka's nonchalance. "He has invited you up for a drink. I'll tell him if you don't want to do it."

Menaka shrugged as she undid her seatbelt. "I might as well." This was a mystery. She wondered who it could be.

She followed the crew person down to the front of the plane and through a curtain into the spacious first class area. An overdressed glowing Indian businessman turned to look at her then guiltily looked away as if he had been practising not to seem too eager. He looked young, exuding an aura of wealth and success. Menaka did not recognise him, but she smiled as if she did.

The cabin crew member seemed pleased at having effected their connection. "I'll leave you two to it," she offered as she almost skipped out of their space towards the very front of the plane. Menaka stepped up closer to her host and noticed despite the old style of his formal clothes, he was even younger than she had originally imagined, although at least a few years older that her.

"Hello," she smiled when they were alone, "I don't think we know each other."

He held out a hand. "Gautam."

She held out hers. "Menaka." She looked at him for a moment more but managed no recognition. "I don't know you?" she asked.

"Sorry," Gautam interrupted. "Where are my manners? Please sit down." There was indeed a spare seat facing Gautam's so Menaka daintily placed herself in it. The cabin crew almost instantly returned with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. She placed them near Gautam and just as quickly left. A high partition near the aisle gave them a sense of privacy. The businessman looked at his phone. "Your friend Kat mentioned to me that you were on this flight as I was boarding."

"That was nice of her." Menaka's reply was a little sharp.

Gautam did not seem to notice the nuance. He scrolled through his phone and stopped to click on a photo and handed the phone to Menaka. It showed Adam fucking her arse in the airport carpark. Menaka smiled at Gautam.

"She told me to look after you if you got bored," he explained.

Menaka shook her head at this impetuous man. "We're forty minutes into the flight. I haven't had time to get bored yet," she countered.

"Well, I am still glad that you came here. Please be my guest for the remainder of the flight." His sipped at his champagne and reached over to top up Menaka's glass.

She gave him a dangerous leer. "And I think I can imagine where you are hoping that this might lead." Gautam again seemed to miss her tone. Menaka drained her glass of champagne in one long swallow. "Thank you for your kind offer," she smiled as she stood up, "but I prefer to make my own arrangements." Menaka turned to leave and flicked up the back of her skirt, baring her bottom at the man, keeping just out of his reach. She smiled. "Thank you for the drink. If I do get bored, I know where you are."

Gautam got up but too late as Menaka patted the back of her dress down again, covering herself up. She turned to face him and took a step back. Gautam stood formally in front of her. "You are the most beautiful girl on this flight. And thank you for your straightforwardness. If, as you say, you get bored, you know where I am."

What is happening to me? Menaka wondered as she headed back to the crowded end of the plane. Why would I turn him down? Why not just accept the invitation and ride in comfort with this charming man. Or am I actually wondering if the cost would be too high? She squeezed back over the couple who had the aisle to regain her seat near the window. They barely seemed to worry about her disruption. She flicked through the menu for a movie to put her to sleep and drive the questions out of her mind. Finding one, she curled up against the side of the aeroplane and closed her eyes hoping it would be a while before she was next interrupted.

Menaka awoke to notice the wife staring at her. She also noticed that the husband was missing from the aisle seat.

"He has gone to look for the conveniences," the wife primly advised Menaka as she examined her closely. "That looks like a very comfortable suit you are wearing," she commented. And Menaka noticed that the wife was bunched up, looking uncomfortable in an outfit that did not seem to properly fit her.

Menaka felt a little naughty. "It is very comfortable," she told the wife. And she flicked up the front of her skirt baring only her thigh but clearly suggesting that there was a lot more exposure possible. Menaka wondered if the woman would recoil and get upset.

But the wife smiled. "How convenient for you!" she exclaimed. "Where can I get one of those?"

Menaka shrugged, trying not to look too shocked at the wife's interest. "I am sorry but I can't tell you," she admitted. "I had no idea such a garment existed until my friend gave it to me to wear just before the flight."

But at that moment the husband returned. Menaka quickly flicked the dress back to its demure state and feigned to be once again sleeping. To her delight, she soon was.

*

I drove by myself to the airport and made sure to get there early. Karan, I told myself, you have to be present when Menaka comes out into the departure area. You don't want your girlfriend waiting around in that place wondering where her boyfriend is. This was a time when I would have to be early. But I knew anyway that I wanted to be there. Of course I wanted to see Menaka as soon as I could. What could happen? What if her baggage was first off the flight and she was able to walk straight through into the hall? No, I would get there early. I would get there and be patient and I would wait.

I forced my friends not to join me and to let me go alone. They wanted to come with me of course, they all wanted to see Menaka again as much as I did. But no, I was firm with them for once. This was special. They argued but I insisted that I had to do this on my own. Fortunately Meena backed me up, so for once they all actually obeyed my request.

I tried to calm myself now I was in the airport. I was sure that there was something about the outfit that she was wearing that I was meant to remember. But my mind was foggy from all the things I had seen in the broadcast from Germany before she got on the flight. Anyway, it did not matter what Menaka was wearing when she got off the flight, I told myself. I just wanted to see her again.

So I stood there in the arrivals hall watching the board change as the flights landed while I waited. And waited. Then a flight from Singapore arrived and her flight was the next due to land. Then my chest rose when the message flipped over and said that one word next to her flight: Landed. I was not looking at anyone else in the hall. I was just looking at that board and that one word.

Even so I felt a low buzz in near me in the hall as I sensed that others there were waiting for the same thing. To reunite with their friends and family and lovers. We all watched that entrance to our hall but there was no movement. And then someone emerged and was engulfed by their people. And then a moment later someone else came through and wandered around looking to see if anyone had come for them. And then others. And then my tall, proud girl stepped into the hall, looking all around in the wrong direction as I quickly headed to her. She turned and saw me when I was only a metre or so away. I stopped. She stopped. We both stood there face to face.

"It's unreal," I said, "it's you."

She put down her bags so I could embrace her, hold her in my arms after all this time. "My boy," she whispered in my ear. And she hugged me. We stayed like that for a while.

"What have you been up to while I was away?" a woman screeched, from right behind me.

"What?" I wondered out loud, letting go of Menaka in surprise.

"What were you up to? I can see it in your eyes?"

I turned around as did Menaka. "You cannot even see my eyes," I complained and then realised that I was looking at a little old lady and an equally old man both looking only at each other with a glint in their eyes while their younger relatives looked on embarrassed. "Were you chasing all the girls?" the woman demanded of her man. He nodded eagerly, clearly this was a long-played game of theirs.

I looked back at Menaka who was looking into my face with total adoration. "It's just like Brief Encounter," I told her, "but the opposite."

Menaka gave me that smile. "What are you talking about, Karan?" she asked.

"The movie with Celia Johnson and Trevor Howard. They meet for the last time on a railway platform and say goodbye forever because they can't leave their families for their lovers. Whereas we..."

Menaka shook her head. "As usual, I have no idea what you are talking about."

I tried again. "It is tragic and unrequited."

Menaka looked hard at me. "Well, this is the opposite. I am never going to let you out of my sight again."

I smiled. "I'd hoped you would say something like that."

Then I noticed that Menaka's mood had changed. She stared determinedly at a man who had just come into the arrivals hall. "Do you see that man?" she whispered, "I want you to make him jealous."

I laughed at her. "What is this jealousy of which you speak?" I teased. Although I remembered my feelings the first time my girlfriend exposed her body to my friends when she had returned briefly from Germany on her project trip, the time when we drove her out of Mumbai. Thinking back on it, maybe my feelings were more likely to be guilt rather than jealously since I had been seeing Tarini while Menaka was away.

Menaka gave another of her looks, the one that suggested she knew everything that was going on in my brain. "You know, jealousy. The green eyed monster."

That got me confused. "The only green eyed monster I know is Meena, Mohit's sister," I told her.

Menaka looked confused at that response. "She gets jealous?"

I shook my head. "No, she has green eyes and she is a monster. Wait until you actually meet her."

Menaka perked up. "Green eyes, eh? How enticing. What colour eyes do I have?"

"Your eyes," I stammered, "you know what kind of eyes you got."

Menaka laughed. "But do you?" Then she got back onto her subject of interest. "He's watching us." She took me back into a loose embrace and whispered instructions into my ear. "Flick my dress to the side. Yes, like that." I did not have to look down there to know that a lot of her bottom was now bare. And pointing in this man's direction. "Now use your finger," Menaka ordered. "I'm sure I don't need to tell you how."

And so I had my hand on my girlfriend's bare bottom, in the arrivals hall of Mumbai's busy airport and following her instructions I was moving a finger down between her legs.

When I reached the target, Menaka gripped me a bit harder. "Thank you. That man who is watching us would like to be here holding me and doing what you are doing to me."

I turned to look her in the eyes and felt a little mischievous. "So why don't you let him?" I challenged. I looked past Menaka to see the businessman standing behind her, quite a distance away. He glanced around the room but took his time to stop and concentrate each time his eyes returned to Menaka, specifically to where I had my hand. I could see his intent clearly over her shoulder. "Yes, he is interested in you," I told her.

Menaka lurched against me so I may have been doing something right. "Of course he is. He propositioned me on the plane. His name is Gautam and he thinks he is hot stuff. But I don't care about him because I have you," she breathed in my ear. "And not letting him touch me but letting you do THAT is much more fun." She giggled dangerously. "Mind you, he is very good looking," she added before she pecked me hard on the cheek to remind me that I was the one.

I looked over at this man who was sneaking looks at my girlfriend's bare bottom, well I glanced his way pretending not to be watching him. I was sure that he did not see me being discrete. "What is he doing?" Menaka whispered urgently in my ear. He walked across the hall as if he had given up on Menaka and had something or someone else in mind. I watched as he moved, keeping an eye on where he was going.

And then I saw his destination. Standing by herself was an absolutely stunning woman holding out a sign with Gautam's name on it. She was dressed to kill. Well, Menaka corrected me on that when she glanced over. "She's dressed to fuck," Menaka accurately restated. The young woman was in a long black coat with wide lapels and padded shoulders designed to stay open at the front so that you could see that she wore a black lace teddy, knee high black high heel boots, fishnet stockings and whatever was needed to hold them up and not much more. She stood provocatively, her legs wide, as she swished her flowing long dark hair behind her when she recognised her pick up.

We watched as Gautam walked up close to her then leant towards her and simply handed over his wheeled case for her to look after. He gave her no flicker of affection or even attention. The woman seemed unconcerned by his coldness as she walked with him wheeling his baggage, her cape flowing behind her with her barely clad body mostly on display. Then we realised that they were heading towards us. Menaka peeled herself off me and patted down her skirt as Gautam brought his companion right up to us.

He nodded very briefly at Menaka and then held out a hand to me. "My name is Gautam," he announced. "I had the pleasure of meeting your beautiful girlfriend on the flight. My driver is taking me to my apartment. The car is quite large and she is happy to take you to your destination as well." The driver smiled professionally like she may well indeed have been as happy to also take us as Gautam suggested. Her cape remained open revealing everything, clearly she wore nothing underneath the transparency of the teddy.

Menaka smiled at Gautam, exercising her feminine power to cancel the effect of the driver. And she put her arm possessively in mine. "Thank you Mr Businessman, but Karan drove here so we do not need to take up your kind offer."

"Such a pity," Gautam replied with only a hint of regret. "But here is my business card if I can be of any help in the future. It was very nice meeting you both. Maybe I will see more of you." He gave Menaka a knowing smile as he handed his business card to her rather than to me, making a show of the attention he gave to my girlfriend. And she made a show of accepting it with her free hand, the one that was not wrapped in mine. And then he motioned to his driver without taking his eyes from my girlfriend. He gave Menaka a final inspection as they moved away. I could only guess at what may happen at his destination although Gautam seemed uninterested in the spectacle of his driver in her outfit.

I looked at Menaka. "What was all that about?" I asked her. But she seemed a bit flustered telling me that she would explain later. "Just as well I drove," I added.

"Why?" Menaka asked, still looking concerned.

"I don't know how safe that man's driver would be driving him dressed like that."

Menaka laughed. "You men! Always the ones who think they can drive better. Even when you have your dicks out and us women looking after you and your stiff needs. But a woman dresses to impress and you are all, oh she couldn't look like that and drive a car too!"

"But those boots," I argued to no avail. "They are not safe for driving." Menaka shook her head. I tried to make it up to her. "Do you want to show me what women are capable of and drive us to my apartment then?" I asked her.

That got a firm response. "Certainly not! I am jetlagged after my flight and I have just returned from a country where they drive on the wrong side of the road. It's up to you Karan to get us back to your apartment safely."

"I can do that!" I boasted.

"It's a minimum requirement," she retorted solemnly. I grabbed her luggage and started us towards the car park.

*

At the door to my apartment, Menaka had that dangerous look in her eyes. She smiled and flicked open her top baring her breasts. I was not surprised as I took my time to open the door that she did not attempt to cover them up. She toyed with the flap at the front of her skirt obviously ready to put on a show for me.

We entered my apartment and Menaka pushed in front of me with her breasts out as I brought in her luggage. She quickly went down the passage, into my living room as I followed her with her bags. As I reached the lounge room of my quiet house, Menaka was heading down the passage from there to my bedroom.

"Karan," she shouted back at me, "where is everyone?"

I left her bags and started down the hall towards her. "They were busy," I lied. I was still surprised that my friends had actually given in and agreed not to spoil my reunion with Menaka, to give us a some time, just the two of us, together. Fortunately she couldn't see my face when I lied. I entered my bedroom where she sat on my bed with her breasts still out but a look of disappointment on her face.

"They are too busy to fuck me," she complained.

I shrugged. "I guess so," I tried.

She flicked back the flap at the front of that revealing skirt. "Well, I guess you'll just have to do, Karan," she smiled.

Despite her provocations all the way from the airport, I had managed to keep my hands off her pussy and her breasts as I drove. Knowing my girlfriend this would only have got her more worked up. She has to be stimulated by someone else, it is almost an obsession with her, I knew what she wanted. But I felt like playing with her a little bit longer.

"Why don't you get yourself ready for me?" I smiled.

"What do you mean, Karan?" she asked, wide-eyed. I hooked a finger to give her the hint. "I couldn't possibly do that with you here to help me." I shook my head like I did not understand her. But I took my cock out of my pants and stroked it a few times.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers