The Project Trip Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mohit grinned. "Are you planning to be adventurous?" he asked.

I widened my eyes. "I don't know what you are talking about," I told him. How do I rationalise all the things I have been doing with Menaka and with Karan and Dhruv and Sam and Abhi, and in company with Meena, with the fact that I am so happy here alone in the car with Mohit, the man I love. I guess I am good at enjoying the situation that I happen to be in at the time. And of all those situations, this is the one I like the most. On holidays going away alone with my man. Something stirred in me and I began to loosen the belt on my jeans.

Mohit noticed that pretty quickly. "Tarini!" he exclaimed.

I was ready. "Oh," I reminded him, "you are happy to ride with me almost nude and Menaka totally nude? But this is not okay?"

Mohit kept his eyes on the road. "Why did you mention that?" he grumbled.

"Isn't that what you wanted? Didn't that get you excited? Two naked women playing with each other when they stopped the cars?" Mohit grunted something that sounded to me like acceptance. So I carried it further. "I really am getting hot. Can you stop the car when you get a chance so I can change into something more appropriate? Then I will really be able feel that we are actually on holiday together." Mohit grunted his agreement and I could see from his driving that he was looking for a chance to pull over.

I quickly got out of the car and just as quickly I had my jeans down and was kicking them off by the time Mohit got around to my side of the car to see what I was up to. "Do you like me like this?" I asked him and predictably he said nothing. So I reached back to undo my bra.

"You're not wearing any panties," he stammered. But I was beyond that now. With my bra off, I was standing at the side of the highway completely nude.

I smiled as a car raced by in the direction that we were going, the driver with his hand on the car horn to let us know that he appreciated what he saw. The tingling in my groin was taking over from my brain. "I need you to do something," I demanded. I spread my hands on the top of the passenger door so I could bend to spread my legs.

"What do you want?"

I wiggled my hips at him. "What do you think?" Fortunately, Mohit got that hint right away and undid his pants to reveal that he was erect and ready. "Just go for it," I urged him although his speed at entering me suggested he did not need that instruction. He pounded hard into me and it was clear that we were not going to last long. "Just slow down a little," I asked to make sure that I came before he did. I got there just in time and it was a good one. We stayed like that for a moment, me naked leaning on the car and Mohit still hard, still in my pussy. He lightly kissed the back of my neck.

"I supposed you want some clothes now?" Mohit taunted me while he was still inside me from behind. I pushed back hoping for more but he was done and he flopped out.

"You're starting to sound like Menaka's boyfriend Karan," I told him with a smirk.

"And you're starting to act like Menaka," Mohit retorted clearly enjoying watching me wriggling my bottom at him. But them he looked upset. "Are we going to talk about them all holiday?"

I grinned and lifted one knee to show off my whole crotch to Mohit as I could feel his cum start to leak out. "If it gets you hot, yes," I replied.

"Ah yes, your clothes," Mohit reminded me as he clicked open the boot of the car. I wandered to the back of the car and to the joy of a few vehicles racing past I bent over to check through my suitcase until found a skimpy top and some very short shorts that I modelled for Mohit next to the car before we continued on our way.

*

Mohit and I were alone on a path through lush greenery that was protecting us from the sun. I had my hiking boots on but to keep cool I only wore runners shorts and a skimpy top that did not cover my navel. Mohit had dressed in more sensible shorts with pockets for some important things and a proper T-shirt. He is a good boyfriend. He walked the entire time with me, keeping at my pace by my side.

Suddenly Mohit turned and looked at me. "We're not going to run into any of your friends here?" He looked worried.

I turned my surprised look into a joke. "No, I hope not. This is just you and me. Trust me, I did not tell anyone where you were taking me."

Mohit nodded at that and seemed happy with my response. So I rewarded him by taking off my top and then my shorts. I folded them into my daypack and slung it back onto my back.

"Is this better?" I asked my surprised boyfriend.

"Better than what?" he joked. I could see how hard he was trying not to get excited.

"Does it disturb you when I am in public like this?" I smiled, turning to make sure that he had a perfect view of my naked hiker look.

"What if anyone saw you like that?"

"Well, you could act proud for a start," I offered. Mohit did not seem to be completely convinced but he grabbed me and gave me a kiss on the mouth. "Nipples too," I requested so he started on those. He did a good job there.

"I didn't realise how much your nipples stick out," Mohit admitted.

"That is all your fault," I teased.

We walked on further with Mohit trying to pretend that it was perfectly normal for him to be hiking fully clothed with his naked girlfriend by his side. He tried to act undistracted by describing how impressed he was with the beauty of the hills and how clean the air was. I studiously agreed with all his comments.

We found a waterfall that looked picture perfect. And it was just me, him and water cascading down rocks. Mohit even took some photos of me standing in front of it.

"Don't send them to anyone," I warned him.

"Who would I send them to?" he teased. "Oh, I could send them to Meena."

"You wouldn't dare!" But I turned around so he could take a photo of me from behind, obscuring the scenery with my big behind.

Mohit must have thought about his sister. "She is probably wondering where you are. After all you have been having a lot of cups of tea with her recently."

Was there something in his tone, a hint of suspicion? What should I tell him? "Well, she is my closest friend, so it is natural for us to see a lot of each other. Especially with you always busy with engineering things. Such a pity that she is also your sister."

"A pity?" Mohit shot back.

I was calm. "Well, I cannot tell her everything. It would be unseemly for me to tell the sister you grew up with how we like doing this." I got on my knees in front of Mohit, yanked down his pants before he could react and took him in my mouth.

Mohit put his hands on the back of my head. "Well, she is the reason that you and I got together. But I am worried about all that tea that you two are drinking, you will both end up the shape of a teapot." The sensations of having his penis in my mouth got the better of him and he started to groan.

I took him out of my mouth and looked up at him. "Mohit, that's not funny," I started. Then I looked up more carefully. "Are you taking photos of me doing this?" I asked with a smile.

*

We were lazing on our bed the next morning, half awake and half covered by the sheets. I have to admit that Mohit has quite a nice body. He has no fat, a flat chest and is more muscular that you would think if you see him with clothes on. He is looking at me with that air of possessiveness that sometimes causes me to react against him and do things that I am sure he would not like to know about.

"Why would I want another girl. I have you," my boyfriend tells me.

I try to warn him. "You don't really know me. I'm scared that if you do..." He looks at me with a big question mark on his face. At least he seems cured of his previous possessiveness. "I am not as perfect as you think I am," I tell him, making a point of looking away from his eyes so he really will think that I have something to hide from him.

"Maybe I am not as perfect as you think I am," he counters.

He seems serious about that. What has he done, I wonder. And how can I find out?

"You are perfect!" I exclaim. As I hope, he has a guilty look on his face. My Mohit is guilty of something. I am so excited. I control myself as I change my expression to that of worry as I absolutely make eye contact with him. I must find out! "What have you done?" I probe, looking as concerned as I can without giving my acting away.

"Menaka," he starts.

"I thought we weren't going to talk about them," I snap.

Mohit ignores that as he tries to find the right words, nervous, very nervous, at what my reaction may be. He is silent as he looks to see if he can work out what I am thinking. And what am I thinking? I am guessing that he does not know about the tea parties and all of that. So what is it? Mohit sits up to face me, the sheet falls onto his lap, and he is looking so serious. "I have to admit something." He stops for another moment. Then he smiles, I guess with the relief of unloading his burden. "Do you really think I could have slept through getting fucked like that by Menaka?"

I look at him, not comprehending for a moment. Then I realise. "You were not out of it?"

"I was for a while after all those drinks. But I came to pretty quickly. Could you truly believe that I could be comatose while getting fucked like that by Menaka. She brought me back to reality when she started to blow me. But well, I was pretty zonked. So since I was still half out of it, I decided to play along with the other half."

We stared at each other for a long moment without saying anything. My mind raced as I carefully watched Mohit for a sign of his true feelings towards me.

Eventually I had to say it. I looked pleadingly at the man I love. "What else did you hear?" I ventured nervously.

He smiled. "You seem to know how to enjoy yourself when I am not there to help you." Mohit seemed very relaxed. But I could see something stirring even as he asked me his searching question. "Is there something also that you need to tell me?" Was he getting excited?

"That depends." I was still being careful.

"On what?" I was sure that he was teasing me now.

"On what you are going to think of me." I looked hard into my lover's eyes. This was getting close to high noon.

And then he laughed. "I have fucked Menaka and you fucked Karan. What a pair we are."

"Do you forgive me?" I don't know why I said that. Maybe because I thought that is the sort of thing you are supposed to say in that situation.

"Was it more than once?" Mohit asked. Since he asked gently I did not answer, looked down and away from him.

"When were you going to see Karan again?" he pried.

"When we get back." I did not dare look at him.

"And what about Menaka?"

"Oh, she knows." I smiled to myself about the reason why.

Then I sensed Mohit loosen up a bit. "Were you going to take me?" he asked.

"Well, I will now!" I looked at my love and gave him a little smile.

"Were you seeing him when you said you were having tea with my sister?

"I was having tea with your sister," I complained. After all it was true at least in the narrow sense, and the full revelation of that could wait until another time. One major admission at a time. Then I smiled hopefully. "Are you angry?" I asked.

Mohit reached his hand out to me. "Do I appear angry? So what are you hinting about my sister other than she was covering for you?"

I sighed a long sigh. "Well you have to know that if you are going to come along with me that Meena is also involved."

Mohit looked worried. "Involved?"

"Can I ask you a favour?"

"A favour?" Mohit wondered, "what?"

I tried to look my most alluring. "All this talk is making me as horny as Hell. Can you please fuck me?"

Mohit lets the sheet drop away. I was right. His cock was as hard and as big as I had ever seen it. I can see how badly he wants me, I know how badly I want him, and I am totally in love.

***

This is where The Project Trip ends. I intend to occasionally continue their adventures in new stories so watch out for those titles. Until that time, many thanks to everyone for staying with me all the way to here, plus my special thanks to ThePornGuy for starting this off and the great way that he told this story in the first 7 parts before he permitted me to take over. Finally, I hope that you enjoyed reading this version of their exploits as much as I have enjoyed telling it.

END