The Prom Date Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was shocked and surprised at first, but also complimented, curious and horny. A deadly combination. I backed over his cock and pressed it flat against his body with my crotch. I moved my hips back and forth along his shaft, loving the way it felt as it rubbed against the crotch of my panties. I leaned down and kissed him on the mouth. He kissed me back. It was sooo sexy!"

As Cindy listened to Jasmine's story, she could tell that Jasmine had transported herself back to that first time with her brother. As she continued with her story, Cindy kissed her neck and breasts, Jasmine's right hand sometimes working the red jelly cock still wedged deeply in Cindy's cunt.

"After we kissed, I straightened back up. I could still feel his hard cock pressed up against my pussy. We looked into each other's eyes, each silently wondering what to do next. I think we knew that if we didn't stop there, that we'd end up going all the way. But we couldn't control our urges. We were both breathing heavily. I kept grinding my hips against his cock and he kept moving his hips so that he was stroking my pussy through the covers."

"Don't stop,' I whispered, 'I'm desperate.' I leaned forward and raised my hips off of his, pulling his covers off. He helped me by kicking them off the bed. I was surprised to see that he was completely naked. I never knew that he slept in the nude, or maybe he was just pleasuring himself when I interrupted him. It my first time seeing a real cock. I knew I was supposed to suck it, but I didn't want to. It just seemed too gross. So I straddled him again, and as we kissed, I could feel his trembling hands move nervously to my hips and begin to work my panties.'"

"It was adorable and sexy. I knew my brother loved me, and now I knew how much. He loved me enough to make love to me for the very first time. I pulled off my panties and straddled his cock, pushing it in slowly. I had already broken my hymen so there wasn't any blood, but it still hurt a little. His cock was so hard...."

Cindy had been waiting for this moment. As soon as Jasmine spoke about the actual penetration, Cindy positioned the free end of the jelly cock at her opening and pushed it inside. Jasmine grunted, but didn't object. Her mouth fell open and her eyes closed, probably reliving the moment with her brother.

"Oh gawd!" she grunted, spreading her legs wider to accommodate the thick toy. As she and Cindy slowly found their rhythm, Jasmine's hands found their way to Cindy's hips, wrapping around her ass and pulling Cindy into her with every thrust.

"Fuck me," Jasmine purred, "Come fuck your little sister."

Jasmine may have been dreamily talking to her brother, but at that moment, Cindy was startled back to reality. She looked through the two-way mirror and saw that the trio had rearranged themselves on the plush bench which they had moved away from the wall so that Dana was lying on her back. Elizabeth was kneeling above her in a classic 69 position, with Dan alternating between sticking his cock inside Dana's pussy or down Elizabeth's throat. But as Cindy looked closer, she saw that Elizabeth's arm was working hard. She had her silver vibrator in her hand and was working it in and out of Dana's pussy while Dan worked his cock in her ass!

Cindy imagined what it would feel like to be Dana, lying flat on her back after the prom in the hotel's king sized bed, her prom date between her legs furiously fucking her pussy while her twin sister kneeled above her in the 69 position licking each others' clit.

"Oh gawd!" she groaned, pumping the far end of the double-headed cock into Jasmine furiously, while at the same time forcing the near end deeper inside her own pussy.

"Kiss me! Kiss me!" Jasmine called out, grabbing the back of Cindy's head and pulling her near. In their own minds, Cindy was kissing and fucking her sister Sara, while Jasmine was kissing and fucking her older brother.

* * * *

Meanwhile, in the back room, Sara, Evangeline and Linda had managed to strip down in various degrees of nakedness. After a few rounds of heavy two and three-way kissing and petting, the three young girls had made their way over the small square stage in the center of the room. The stage was bordered on the back side by a free standing semi-circle wall covered in mirrors. On the two sides, there were large wall displays of various types of brightly colored lingerie. Sara never knew that the fancy dress store had a back room filled with equally fancy French lingerie. Evangeline and Linda giggled as they watched Sara's wide eyes sweeping the suggestive displays.

"See anything you like?" Evangeline asked, drawing near.

"Yes," Sara purred, puling Evangeline's face into hers as they kissed hotly. Evangeline straddled Sara's lap as Linda moved into place behind Evangeline, cupping her firm breasts and running her hands up and down her smooth stomach. Sara broke the kiss and bent her head down, taking Evangeline's hard nipples into her mouth while Linda and Evangeline kissed.

After a few moments, Evangeline leaned forward, pushing Sara onto her back on the small stage. Kissing her way up Sara's body as she positioned her crotch above Sara's face, Evangeline's knees straddled Sara's face and slowly lowered herself onto Sara's waiting mouth and tongue, while Linda moved around and set up camp between Sara's long legs, spreading them apart and kissing her way northward. Sara lay back and relaxed, thinking back to earlier that afternoon when she and Cindy had a threesome with Dana on Cindy's bed. Sara hadn't had a chance to be the recipient of the other girls' lesbian affections in the way that Dana had, and the way that Cindy thought she had, and as Evangeline's thin body lowered herself onto her mouth, Sara began imagining that she was back in Cindy's room, and that she was eating out her twin sister at the same time that her sister's best friend was between her own legs eating her out.

Sara replayed her sister's words over and over in her mind, "Oh Sara...Lick my clit and make me cum...". She longed to actually do it, and wondered if she would have another chance at the Prom. She knew it might be her last chance before she went away to college. She could always try and sneak into her sister's room at night, but that was too risky. -- What if Cindy only put up with it because Dana was around? -- she wondered. She also wondered whether or not Dana was going to end up joining them after the Prom. --Probably, she realized disappointedly, knowing that Dana would probably get in the way again. Sara knew that when it came to sex, she couldn't compete with Dana. Or could she?

Thinking quickly, Sara realized that if she wanted to stay in the game, she'd have to learn a few more "tricks" before the big night. Sensing her distraction, Evangeline swung her leg off of Sara's face. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Is everything alright?"

"No," Sara said, shaking her head from side to side. "It's just that, I don't know what I'm doing. Teach me." Evangeline and Linda looked at each other with wide-eyed amusement.

"Okay," the girls giggled. "Eveann, lie down and we'll have Sara copy on you what I'm doing to her," Linda suggested.

"Okay!" Evangeline bubbled enthusiastically, laying on her back on the small stage as Sara moved into position between her legs. At the same time, Linda lay on her back and slipped between Sara's knees firmly planted on the floor. Sara readjusted the chain of eager young women, so that Evangeline's pussy was perched closer on the edge of the small stage.

Without waiting for Linda to begin, Sara began attacking Evangeline's sweet pussy with her mouth and tongue. Evangeline squealed with delight, not expecting Sara to be so aggressive or so expert. Linda soon caught up with the other two, working Sara's pussy from below.

"I think she knows more than she says," Evangeline laughed nervously, as Sara found and zeroed in on her sweet spot, bringing the young model closer and closer to early orgasm. From between Sara's legs, Linda picked up on the not-so-subtle urgency in Evangeline's voice, and stepped up her attack, eager to prove to Evangeline and Sara that she knew more than the unpaired twin.

Sara stumbled and grunted under Linda's aggressive attack. It was clear to her that Linda was trying to race her to the finish line before Sara could make Evangeline finish. She smirked inwardly. -- I know more than you think. -- Sara ran her tongue roughly against Evangeline's clit like low grade sandpaper, making Evangeline squirm.

But Sara's confidence was premature. Sara gasped as she felt Linda's spit-slickened middle finger running along the crease of her pink pussy. Sara closed her eyes, waiting for the penetration. -- It's so fucking tight!-- Linda's mind raced, as her finger sank into the fleshy warmth of Sara's pussy. Looking down at her, Evangeline could tell from Sara's wincing expression what Linda was doing down below. Evangeline's smug smile, however, was quickly wiped from her face, as Sara resumed eating her pussy and pushed her own finger inside Evangeline's cunt. -- Oh shit! -- Evangeline had forgotten that Sara was going to copy what Linda was doing to her.

Sara's expert tongue continued steadily working Evangeline's clit and her furious finger fucking was bringing Evangeline closer to orgasm. Evangeline's pussy was sending out a steady trickle of milky white pre-cum from between her cunt lips which was naturally lubricating her ass. Taking advantage of it, Sara slipped her thumb inside Evangeline's ass, keeping her two fingers still pressed between her cunt lips. Evangeline grunted, and Sara looked up at her and smiled, recognizing that Evangeline's heaving chest was a sure sign that she was close to cumming. Their eyes locked. Sara eased her thumb deeper inside Evangeline's ass and leaned over, swirling her tongue on Evangeline's clit while her two fingers continued to probe her pussy. Evangeline moaned loudly and flopped onto her back, gripping her breasts and thrusting her hips wildly.

From underneath, Linda looked up to see what all the commotion was about, and was surprised to see Sara giving Evangeline a variation of the "shocker". Determined not to fall behind, Linda rudely forced three fingers up inside Sara's tight pussy. Sara grunted, but continued undaunted, eager to make Evangeline cum. It didn't take long. Evangeline whimpered and thrashed about as Sara's fingers worked her tight pussy and even tighter ass, while her mouth and tongue simultaneously abused her hard clit. Moments later, Evangeline came loudly and violently, bucking her legs and hips wildly as her muscles contracted.

"Oh shit!" she swore breathlessly, rolling out from underneath Sara as soon as she was able, trying to instinctively protect her hypersensitive clit. "Bullshit, little-Miss-'I-don't-know-what-I'm-doing'! You eat pussy like a fucking pro!" she panted, leaning over to kiss Sara hard on the mouth. Sara grinned, but only momentarily, as Linda slipped out from beneath her and flipped Sara over onto her back on top of the small riser, eager to prove that she could eat cunt just as well as Sara could.

Sara squealed with excitement, then closed her eyes, concentrating on and enjoying every lick and nibble on her pussy and clitoris. Evangeline leaned over and kissed Sara's soft, thin lips as Linda slipped her tongue into Sara's pink hole. Sara kissed Evangeline seductively and moaned into her lover's mouth as Linda began flutter tonguing her clit, moving down to her tight ass.

"You like that, baby?" Linda challenged, giving her spider hole a few more licks. Sara nodded nervously. "Yeah? Then you're gonna love this..." Linda said, lubricating her middle finger before slipping it into Sara's tight hole. Sara's stomach muscles tightened and she groaned at the penetration. For some inexplicable reason, she really seemed to enjoy it. Meanwhile, Evangeline had moved down Sara's neck and was kissing and nibbling on her fine erect nipples, stretching out her hand so that she was rubbing Sara's hard little clit with her fingers.

Linda was possessive of her prize and upon seeing Evangeline's fingers diddling Sara's twat, Linda returned her attention to Sara's pussy, licking her clit and battling Evangeline's finger for advantage as she continued pumping her pointer finger in and out of Sara's ass. When Linda finally managed to nudge Evangeline's finger out of the way by taking Sara's tiny clit into her mouth and sucking on it, Evangeline pressed her hand further down between Sara's thighs and slipped her middle finger inside Sara's wet cunt.

Sara grunted and panted as the two girls battled for position, their fingers penetrating and withdrawing from her ass and pussy at the same time. She was wet and willing and thoroughly enjoyed their competitive spirit. As she lay there, grasping at the thin worn carpet on the small wooden riser, her mind wandered back to the time when she snuck up behind her sister and slipped her finger inside Cindy's ass after waking in on Cindy and Dana brazenly fucking themselves on her bed with a double-headed dildo with the door wide open. Cindy thought that it was Dana who had stuck her finger up her ass, and Sara had never forgotten what it felt like to make her sister cum; her tight ass squeezing her finger as her pussy exploded less than an inch away.

"Oh shit...." she panted, as Evangeline and Linda both added a finger to their respective holes, upping the ante in their undeclared arms war. "You guys are going to fucking tear me apart..." she rasped, grinding her hips against their fingers.

Evangeline and Linda looked at each other and smiled. -- Yes, that's exactly what we're going to do. -- Without saying anything, Linda slipped her two fingers out from Sara's ass and re-inserted them into Sara's pussy, alongside Evangeline's.

"Oh, shit..." Sara repeated, knowing what was coming next. The two girls began fingering her pussy wildly as they both leaned in to tongue her clit.

"Ohgawd...ohgawd...ohgawd..." Sara droned, her ass rising high off the riser, unintentionally brushing Evangeline's hand out of the way. Seizing the advantage, Linda slipped her fingers out from Sara's ass and jammed them inside Sara's pussy.

Sara groaned and gasped for air as Linda slipped a third finger inside her wet box, slamming them in and out of her pussy three-wide. She wanted to raise her hips even further into the air, but her muscles were tired, and she was already near the limit, so she fell back down to the wooden riser, her body thumping hard with a muffled echo. Linda swarmed back in and began attacking Sara's spread pussy with her mouth and tongue, re-inserting two, then three, fingers inside her sloppy wet box.

"Oh, shit..." Sara groaned, "fuck me." Linda dug her fingers deeper, over her middle joint and midway up to her knuckles, as she nibbled tenderly on Sara's exposed clit. "Oh, fuck yeah, fuck me --" Sara called out, leaning forward to look down her body to glimpse the action. As she looked at the top of the head of the girl whose face was buried between her legs, she realized that she didn't even remember her lover's name. Propping herself up on one elbow, Sara struggled to keep her eyes open as she reached down to cradle the young woman's head in her hand, whose eyes peered up at her at the contact.

"Fuck me -- " Sara whimpered, eyeing the other girl, trying to politely signal that she had forgotten her name.

"Linda," she said, pausing only long enough to give her name, returning to the task at hand with increased vigor. Sara gasped, then lay back down, arching her back.

"Fuck me, Linda," she rasped, loving the way the other girl's name rolled off her tongue. She turned to look at the other girl fucking her anonymously.

"I'm Evangeline," she whispered, softly, leaning over to kiss Sara on the lips. After gently biting down on Sara's lower lip, Evangeline moved lower to repeat the maneuver on Sara's hard nips.

"Mmm...fuck me, Evangeline," Sara cooed, leaning back again. Evangeline swung her leg over Sara's body, getting into a 69 position over her. Evangeline sighed as Sara's mouth found her moist pussy.

"Mmm...." she moaned. -- This girl sure can eat pussy. -- Evangeline ground her mound down into Sara's mouth, then leaned forward, maneuvering against Linda's forehead for position. Linda relented and leaned back, allowing Evangeline to lick and suck Sara's clit from above while Linda resumed the assault with her fingers.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me," Sara urged, humping and grinding her crotch against Linda's hand "Harder. Fuck me harder."

Linda and Evangeline looked at each other, silently sharing a knowing smile. "You want more, baby?" Linda asked, sinking her three fingers deep inside Sara's pussy, before withdrawing them and slowly adding her pinkie.

"Oh gawd," Sara grunted. She had never taken more than three fingers inside her pussy at once before, but she was surprised at how easily Linda's fingers went inside her.

"You like that, baby?" Linda challenged, slowly sawing her fingers in and out of Sara's pussy, sinking them deeper and deeper with each thrust until Sara felt Linda's knuckles pressing against her stretched opening.

Linda could tell that Sara was growing increasingly nervous, and with a silent nod of her head, motioned for Evangeline to resume licking Sara's clit.

"Oh, fuck!" Sara called out, falling flat on her back against the elevated stand with a loud thunk. She wanted to protest. She wanted to tell Linda to stop, to not to go any further. But her breaths were so quick and shallow that she was completely out of breath, unable to fill her lungs and force the words out.

Linda slowly pushed her hand against Sara's pussy while Eveann kept flicking her tongue savagely against Sara's clit. "Ya-ah-ah-ah!" was all that Sara could breathlessly manage. She held her breath as she felt Linda's knuckles slowly easing inside her, stretching her pussy even wider.

"Oh shit!" she burst out, taking another deep breath and holding it as Linda withdrew her hand ever so slightly before pushing it even deeper. Linda's knuckles were now well-inside Sara's pussy. Sara exhaled sharply and drew in again, as Linda moved her palm all the way inside until it was stopped by the webbing at the base of her thumb.

It felt fucking incredible. Sara had never been so full before. She was amazed at how far her cunt muscles had stretched to accommodate Linda's palm, and at much fluid her body had automatically released to lubricate her channel for the invasion.

For a moment, the world stood still. Linda's palm was wedged tightly inside her cunt, and Evangeline had stopped licking her clit, waiting patiently for Sara to get accustomed to Linda's hand. Evangeline knew that if she continued to lick at Sara's clit, Sara's pussy would clamp down, instead of loosening up.

"Oh, fuck!" Sara yelled again, as Linda began to withdraw her hand. It felt as though she was being pulled inside out. She tried to close her legs protectively, but Evangeline was there to keep them spread apart. "Ahh!" she yelled, as Linda began sliding her hand forward again.

Linda kept up the sawing motion, slowly moving back and forth, each time increasing the distance, until her knuckles were easing in and out of Sara's pussy. It became easier with each thrust as Sara's cunt muscles relaxed to accommodate the girth of Linda's palm moving in and out.

Then, after a few more minutes of this, the inevitable happened. Linda tucked her thumb into the pocket in the center of her palm and pushed forward. Sara immediately sensed the change, having correctly anticipated Linda's next move. She felt her pussy spread apart to accommodate Linda's thumb, stretching wider and wider as Linda's hand slowly inched up inside her.