The Promise from Wife's View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is when I stopped him. There is no way I am going to look into Antwone's face while he fucks me. So I broke off the kiss and push him off. He must of thought I was putting a stop to this because there was a look of pure panic on his face.

When he moved off me, I turned over and got on my hands and knees. Better that he do me doggy style than missionary where I am looking him in the eye. As I am on my hand & Knees waiting for him, I look at Jim. Hell, he made this happen. It is his fault I am getting fucked by a very attractive 20 year old.

Maybe I thought this would serve him right, but I motioned with my head for Jim to come to me. He hesitated and I motioned again with my head. Finally he got the hint and came over to the bed. He knelt down on the floor with his elbows on the bed so he and I were face to face.

Perhaps I wanted Jim to be very clear what he got us into, but from here on out, I told him everything that was happening behind me.

With our eyes locked together, "Honey, his big cock is rubbing against my sex." The nice thing was, that Antwone took it slow, which gave me perfect timing to really rub it into Jim. "OH SHIT! Honey, the head of his cock is right at my love hole. He could push right inside me... Now he is pushing. He is trying to penetrate me with his huge, black cock. He's pushing harder. Oh, he is so close. Are you sure about this?" Was I sure about this? I was so focused on Jim that I hadn't really thought about myself. This was probable not the time to finally think about what I was ok with. This whole time, I had only thought about when Jim was going to put a stop to this.

Now Antwone's cock is right at my sex hole. If I don't yell stop now, he will be inside of me. Shit, he is still pushing. He's so big. Am I ok with this? He's already been inside of me. But then I had a complete change of heart. Damn, why not? Jim isn't going to stop this kid. Maybe I want Antwone inside me. I guess I want to get fucked by this young man.

Jim must have known when Antwone popped inside of me, because it kind of took my breath away. As he pulled out a little then pushed back into me, I had to take a deep breath. With Antwone slowly going deeper and deeper, I finally was able to verbalize, "He's inside of me. Honey, Antwone is inside of me." When I felt his pelvis pushed up against my butt, "Oh shit honey, he is all the way inside of me... He is so deep inside me, and he is so big. I have never had anything this big inside me before."

Ok, I was rubbing it in a little bit, but since it was his fault I felt justified.

Antwone started slowly going in and out of me. Just as he started picking up the speed, Jim stood up and moved around the bed. I thought he was going to grab Antwone and bash his head in. But, it turns out, my husband just wanted to see Antwone's boner sliding in and out of me. Holy shit! My husband likes watching me getting fucked with a huge erection.

So now I just relaxed and enjoyed the fucking I was getting. As soon as I relaxed, it started to feel good. Antwone's cock was touching places inside of me that had never been touched. And I liked it. With my husband having a bird's eye view of my vagina being filled with Antwone's boner, I started to feel my orgasm building. It started deep inside me and then just erupted. It was so strong it completely took my breath away. My whole body trembled as Antwone continued to pump his cock in and out of me.

Just as I thought my climax was over, Antwone started breathing heavy. Few seconds later he was moaning and then I felt his cock throbbing inside me. An instant later I felt the warmth inside me as he unloaded his balls inside my vagina. It quickly overflowed and spilled out of me. When I knew he was cumming, my orgasm began again. This time it lasted the whole time his cock was throbbing inside me. We were both cumming together. I had never had multiple orgasm, but now my second orgasm wouldn't stop. Plus, this climax was stronger, and lasted longer than any I can remember.

He just held himself tight against me while his cock slowly started to soften. Finally he slipped out of me, and I felt his cum running down my leg. At this time I collapsed onto the bed.

I was laying on my stomach when I felt someone getting on top of me. Then a hard cock pushed between my legs and into my very wet, open love hole. My first thought was Antwone recovered quickly and was doing me again. But I looked over and saw Antwone standing at the edge of the bed watching whoever was on top of me.

Then the light went back on in my brain. My husband had mounted me. Jim was now reclaiming me as his. I was too spent to object so I just laid there while my husband pumped his cock in and out of my cum filled, stretched hole. It didn't take him long before he added his load to the sperm what was already inside me.

Usually I would have headed straight to the bathroom, but I was emotionally exhausted. Thinking Jim would usher Antwone out, I rolled over and fell asleep.

There was light coming from somewhere when I woke up. Someone was on my right and someone was on my left. It took me a minute to realize Antwone was in bed with us. It had only been an hour since... Well, you know.

Both of them were sound a sleep. I should have gone to the bathroom before going to sleep, but after getting fucked by Antwone and my husband, all I wanted to do was roll over and pretend it didn't happen.

So now, I had to clime over Antwone in order to get to the bathroom.

After emptying my bladder, I crawl over him to get back in bed. I just wanted to sleep. However, as I was trying my best not to wake anyone up and carefully crawling over Antwone, he put his arms around me. Shit, he is awake and still naked. I was trying so hard not to wake anyone.

Antwone rolled the two of us over so now he is on top of me. My legs were spread and he is between them. I feel his boner against my sex and he is kissing my neck. I can't believe how fast he was hard and pushing inside of me.

There was no planning, it just happened. Because I was trying not to wake up Jim, I kept quiet and let him slip inside of me.

He pumped in and out of me slowly at first but quickly picked up the pace. The whole time he was fucking me, we were as quiet as two people, who are fucking, could be. He got into a rhythm and fucked me for what seemed like 20 minutes. The whole time I was watching Jim to see if he was waking up. Then Antwone pushed hard and held it deep Inside of me as he unloaded his sperm.

As he was rolling off me he whispered, "Oh shit, you are the most amazing and beautiful woman." Then it seemed he was a sleep. I couldn't believe we hadn't awakened Jim, but he was out like a light.

I had probably been asleep for three hours when I awoke with Antwone's arm around me. I was still facing Jim so Antwone was behind me spooning me. Then I felt his erection against the crack of my ass. How is it that this boy is hard again?

He was softly massaging my right breast and playing with my nipple. I thought his cock was going to find my ass hole which is strictly off limits. Thinking he would be happy with just cuddling, I reached behind me and moved his hard cock between my legs. As soon he was between my legs, he started to dry hump me. After just a couple of minutes, I was wet down there. I'm pretty sure it was Antwone's pre-cum that got me lubricated, or maybe it was sperm leaking out of me.

Next thing I know, he is lifting up on my leg, and positions himself so the head of his cock is at my love hole. As he was entering me for the third time, I was looking at Jim to see if he was awake.

At first Antwone pushed slowly in and out of me, but then started being a little more forceful. There was something about this position and the fact that this is the biggest cock that has ever been inside of me, but he was hitting something that was feeling really good.

As my attention is on the pleasure between my legs, another hand starts to touch me. Oh shit, Jim is awake.

Does he know Antwone is fucking me? Jim first touches my breast, then moves down my stomach. Then because my leg is raised, he slides it so he is feeling my crack. There's nothing I can do. I can't stop my husbands from touching me. Shit, he can feel Antwone's cock inside of my love hole.

At this point, there is nothing I can do. So I just relax and allow Antwone to continue pushing his cock in and out of me, while my husband has his hand on my pussy.

Then it starts again. Antwone's cock continues to touch something inside of me that feels really really good. I arch my back and push my butt back toward him a little more. That helped him go even deeper and each time he thrust inside of me he hit that spot. Thinking back on it, he must have found my g-spot. Soon I could feel my orgasm start to build.

I moved my hand back on his butt and pulled him into me. I was getting so close, I didn't want him to stop. Oh, I was so close, but I couldn't climax. Luckily, he lasted longer than the other two times. I needed him to keep thrusting, keep hitting my g-spot. I kept trying to pull him into me as deep as I could. My husband had his hand on my pussy, feeling Antwone cock going in and out of me. And Antwone was working his magic with the stamina of a young athlete.

Finally it hit me like a volcano. An intense orgasm. The amazing thing was, that my orgasm didn't just come one and that was it. I was trembling and shaking for the rest of the time he fucked me.

After what seemed like more than five minutes, but was probably a lot less, he started to breath hard and pushed into me. I knew he was finally climaxing but when he pushed inside me and held it there my orgasm intensified even more. It was all I could do not to scream out in pleasure. I was having multiple orgasms. This had never happen before.

As I am coming down from this sexual high, Antwone's cock is shrinking and slipping out of me. He got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

I rolled onto my back, trying to catch my breath. Jim rolled on top of me and his cock was instantly inside my very wet, cum filled hole. He had a great morning wood, and he fucked me hard with it. I didn't even care. I was so wet that it didn't bother me he was fucking me hard and fast. He didn't last long and soon unloaded more sperm inside of me.

As soon as Jim was off of me, I headed for the shower. Suddenly, I felt dirty and I had to wash it off. Of course you can't wash off what was making me feel dirty, but the hot water helped me feel a little better.

After a long hot shower, I put on a house robe. As I came down stairs, I heard Jim and Antwone in conversation. What is going on!? Why is he still here!? He had me, now he needs to leave, forever.

Before they knew I was at the bottom of the stairs, I stopped and listened. They were talking about how many days a week Antwone gets me, and then how much time Antwone got to spend with me.

"Oh no they don't!" I was thinking to myself as I came storming into the living room. "Nobody owns me! I say when! I say how long!" I usually don't get so worked up, but now they had me fuming.

"No hon, we were just talking bullshit. You missed the real conversation. Antwone here was just asking how can he get a wife like you. He thinks you are the perfect wife," Jim quickly said. Then after a pause went on to say, "I told him he has to be the kind of man that a girl like you would want. You attract the caliber of person that you become."

"So you both think I'm the perfect girl?" I asked just wanting some confirmation. They both nodded and said "Yes." Then looking at my husband, "And you still love me?" After what I had just done, I was wondering.

"Oh honey, I love you more than ever, and I didn't even think that was possible," he replied. And with that I went over and sat in-between the two of them, kissed my husband.

Then Antwone started babbling, "So since I only have a three months before I go to college, I was thinking I could have you two or three nights a week."

"Where are you going to college?" I asked. His reply kind of surprised me, "With the grades I have I got excepted to several but I have decided to go to West Point. And it all thanks to you. I would have never been able to graduate, much less with straight A's if it hadn't been for you." The look on his face just melted my heart. He was so sincere, and probable right. If it wasn't for us he would still be a juvenile delinquent. But look at him now, going to prestigious West Point.

Then the babbling started again, "So, what do you say? Three time a week? I can come over and we can play just like tonight." He is so cute and so delusional. "No, not going to happen. For one thing, this only happened because our girls are at their grandparent's house, and that only happens once or twice a month."

He quickly came came back, "Ok, so we do this when the girls are gone for the night. That works for me. Just let me know when they won't be here and I can come over on those nights."

Well, what can I say? For the three months before he went off to college, and when the girls stayed the night at their grandparents, Antwone would come over. I would have the most amazing threesomes with my husband and young lover. I was almost sad to see him head off to college, but this relationship was never supposed to last long. Even now, years later, I get wet when I let my thought drift back to the summer my husband gave me to a 21 year old black kid.

The End

12