The Promise from Husband's View

Story Info
Husbands makes a promise to young man to give him anything.
6k words
3.43
17k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2cdr911
2cdr911
86 Followers

After reading some of these stories, it is obvious many are made up. However, a few really seem authentic. A few of those have really gotten me horny as hell.

With that in mind, I hope I can share what happened to us and not make it sound fake because as unbelievable as it may seem, it really did happen.

My name is Jim. Since my favorite stories describe both the husband and wife, this story will do the same. I am pretty sure I was 34 when this happened. Basketball is my sport which keeps me in good shape. But it makes me feel short at 5'10" and about 165 lbs. I also play a lot of tennis, but basketball is what I excel at.

My father left me the very successful family business which meant we were wealthy from the start. My wife, Jill, would be my trophy wife except she is very successful at everything she does. She loves fashion, so right after we were married she started a fashion design company. It was successful, so when she got bored with it, she sold it for a good profit. Then she build a couple franchise restaurants and they were profitable. So when the time came, she sold them for a nice profit. Now she is a consultant. Charges more than attorneys and gets to travel.

Jill is beautiful at 32. In fact she is prettier than when I met her in high school. She loves to play tennis and hike the outdoors. She is 5'6", I think she weighs less than 120 lbs, and athletic. She has never let me see the scale when she weighs herself. She is adventurers, full of energy, and loves to have fun. Beautiful sandy blond hair, pretty face, Betty Davis eyes, and an hour glass figure.

In order to really understand what happened, you will have to know the history. With that said, this story might be a little long, but if you like happy ending, then you will like this story.

We need to start many years earlier. Our two girls were growing up fast. We got married young. Had our first daughter as we started college and the second a year later. So, when our daughters were in elementary school, Jill was very active in PTA. She learned about the big brother program and since we don't have sons, she thought I would want to be a big brother to a young high-risk lad. I thought it was a dumb idea, until I met Antwone.

Antwone was a young kid in Juvenile detention for doing stupid stuff. The last incident was jumping into a police cruiser and going for a joy ride. He wasn't evil, just high energy and poor impulse control. However, to be honest, he was very likable. Alway smiling with an outgoing positive attitude. As you can guess, I became a "big brother" to Antwone. Oh, did I till you he is African-American? Yes, he's black, well, he is like Hale Berry black. We never met his biological parents, just his foster family.

First thing we did was go four-wheeling. We have motorcycles and four-wheelers. We love the outdoors and you can cover a lot a territory on a motorized toy. Antwone was a natural. He loved to go riding.

Next, I taught him basketball... Of course he was great. He wasn't a star player on the school team, but every time we played on the same team, he scored a ton. Probable because I knew where his shot was and I pass him the ball whenever he was open.

Antwone spent a lot of time at our home. He became a good kid, not perfect by any means, but good.

My father started a tradition that I continued with my kids. If a child graduates from high school with a 4.0 they get the family car. Well, even though they were young, my girls are both getting straight A's and were excited to get scholarships to the same university Jill and I went.

Antwone had no vision for the future. The summer before he started high school, we were all in our back yard having a BBQ. The girls were talking about doing little girl stuff but then asked Antwone what he was going be when he grew up. It was like the thought of growing up or future had never entered his mind.

Now, remember, we are wealthy. And I know Antwone really likes our motorized toys. So I made a deal with him. If he got an A this next year, I would take him out for ice cream, two A's we go to dinner, three A's and it would be a dinner at a fancy restaurant, and if he got all A's he could go camping with us.

He agreed, but then asked, "what if I graduate with a 4.0?" Well, I love that he even thought about that so I said, "If you graduate from high school with a 4.0 you can have anything I have." Jill was there when I said it, and she gave me a look. You know the look that only a wife can give?

Now, I was thinking he would want the motorcycle, or maybe the four-wheeler, or maybe if he was smart my car. However, I didn't think he had a snowball's chance in hell of graduating high school with straight A's.

Truth be told, I was completely amazed after his freshman year that he had straight A's. So that summer we all went to Camping and had a great time. Antwone was so helpful and respectful. As we were driving home and Antwone was in the restroom, I asked all the girls if it was OK that Antwone with us. Both the girls said that they liked having Antwone with us. Jill said that It was interesting having a teenage boy with us. She pointed out that he and I went swimming and road the 4-wheelers together. It was like we rented a son for the week.

Then she mentioned that he also kept her on her toes. "What do you mean?" I asked. Then she hesitated before telling me, "Maybe a couple times when I was changing or going pee he was watching me. He may have seen more of me than you would like." That surprised me. I hadn't seen anything from him that made me uncomfortable, and I really watched close when he was with the girls. Guess I didn't think about him around Jill.

As he progressed through high school, Antwone was like one of the family. He was helpful, even helping Jill with household chores. When the girls would spend weekends with grandparents, Antwone would hang out with us. Several times he reminded us of our agreement, like we might renig on the deal. He even asked Jill several time if she was ok with him having anything "WHEN" he graduated with 4.0. And Jill assured him that we follow through on our promises. We never "renig." That's just the way we were raised and the way we are raising our daughters.

Not only did Antwone graduated with honors, he had a 4.0, plus he was captain of the basketball team.

Here is where the story really begins. After graduation, Antwone came over acting all sheepish like. It was kind of cute. It was going to be fun to see what he wanted. Most likely my Lexis IS 250, which was my favorite car I had ever owned. It was just fun to drive. But I was prepared to hand over the keys. He had earned it. Plus I already had a new car in mind.

That day will forever be burned in my memory. The girls were at the grandparents. We were in the back yard, just the three of us. He was looking at Jill like she was not going to be happy with him. Then he looked at me. I could tell he was summoning the courage to ask for what he wanted. "So, I can have anything you have. Is that still the deal?" he said with a broken voice. I assured him that we would be true to our word, "You have earned it. Anything I have, well, except the house of course."

He somehow found the courage, because suddenly he blurted out, "I want her," and he pointed to Jill. Silence for a few long seconds and then I said, "I'm not going to divorce my wife so you can have her!"

"No, No, I just want her in bed." he said with a straight face. "I have always wanted her. I know I cannot have her that way. There's no way I'm old enough to marry, but I have saved myself for her, knowing that this day would come. She is yours and you said I could have anything you have. So, I want your wife."

Jill's month dropped, and she looked like she was going to say something, but then thought more about it. I don't remember exactly what I said, but something to the effect that he can't have my wife.

He very boldly stood his ground. "Integrity, honor, keep your word, never renig or go back on your word. Your word is your life." he was quoting me. I said those things to him many times trying to help him make something of himself.

That is when Jill finally spoke. "Has this been what you've wanted all along? From the day we made this deal over four years ago."

He answered, "Yes, having you has been my motivation all along."

Again, silence for a few long minutes. Then she said something I will never forget. "Well, we can't go back on our word now can we? A deal is a deal." Then she looked at me. Again, silence. Was she testing me. I think she was waiting to see what I was going to do.

My mind went blank. This wasn't the deal. What was Antwone planning on doing with MY WIFE. He didn't want to marry her. Shit! He wanted to have sex with her. NO FUCKEN WAY!

But shit! I had made a deal, a promise. For four years I had reassured Antwone that I would not renig on this deal that I had made with him. I was the one who brought it up. My purpose was to motivate him, and it had worked... A little too well.

He was right, I have never broken my promise or gone back on a deal. My father taught me, "your word is your life." Well, I guess in my case, "my word is my wife." That really did pop into my head. Of course, I didn't say it out loud.

Now, I am thinking that he will feel her boobs and be satisfied, maybe feel her up, or finger her. We then walked into the house because the conversation was getting uncomfortable and I didn't want to be outside where someone might hear us.

I should have taken Jill in alone and figured a way out of this, but we all went into the house. It was like Antwone was not going to back down or let us off the hook.

Once inside, I started to think about Antwone and Jill. The most bazaar thing happened. The thought of him having her was not discussing me, but was turning me on. I had a pit in my gut like I got when I was in high school and saw into the girls locker room. After that, all I could think about was how could I get another look.

I couldn't think of a way out of this and still claim to have integrity, so I looked at Jill and shrugged my shoulders. That when she came up to me. I thought she was going to blow up and tell us both to go to hell, that she didn't make this deal. However, she agreed that we had made a deal, but said that she wouldn't leave me. If he wanted her, he had to have her with me present. This was a great idea. He wouldn't want to have her with me there. This was our way out.

Not so. He was fine with having Jill with me present. Then he said the words that really cut me and sealed the deal. "I trust Jim. I know he is a man of his word. There was never any doubt that I would get what I asked for because he gave me his word."

So, Antwone knows the girls are away for the weekend. It is just him and us. He confidently asks if we can do this in the bed room. We don't have a guest room. When we have guest, we would just double up the girls and use one of their rooms. There's no way I was going to let this go down in one of our daughter's rooms, so we all walked into our bedroom. Oh shit! This was going to happen on our marriage bed.

Neither Jill, nor I had really agreed to anything. We just didn't say no, as we walked into our bedroom. Now I had an epiphany. This was probably the state of mind he was in when he jumped in that Police car and took it for a ride. He was fearlessly determined to see this through.

As soon as we were all inside our bedroom, he asked me to sit down and made me promise I would NOT interfere. "I'll do my best," was all I could commit to. Then he says, "I know your best will do, because I know I can trust you."

So let me describe Antwone. Because he was held back a couple years, he is 20 years old. Little over six feet tall, about 220 lbs of pure muscle. Jill says he has a smile like Magic Johnson and shoulders like LeBron James. He is a good looking young man with very broad shoulder. Jill has said many time that she couldn't understand why he didn't have a girlfriend. She has not been shy about the fact that she thinks Antwone is "very good lookin."

So now a am going to watch this "very good lookin" young man have MY WIFE. The really weird thing is, I am not only not stopping them, I am excited. My heart is pounding as I watch him walk over to her.

First thing, he politely asks her if he can kiss her. OK, maybe he just wants to kiss. Good

Jill hesitantly says, "OK," and they start to kiss. Boy, did they kiss. They started out with peaches, then to plums, and after a few minutes they were full on into alfalfa. That has been Jill and I's way of describing a kiss. While they are kissing, he maneuvers her back so they both fall on the bed.

As they continue to kiss, he moves his right hand to Jill's neck and touches her lightly. He slowly moves his hand down to her cleavage and into her bra. I have butterflies in my stomach as I see him now with his hand in my wife's bra feeling her breast.

He must have been doing a pretty good job because Jill doesn't protest. She lets him have his way with her. If fact, it seems obvious to me that she is enjoying letting this young, good lookin, black kid have his way with her.

Suddenly he stops, breaks away from her a little, unbuttons her blouse, removes her blouse, and then expertly unfasten her bra and removes it. He looks at her naked breasts for a moment before moving his head in and kissing each of her breast. After kissing every inch of her breast, he take a nipple into his month and starts to suck on it. Then he moves to the other nipple and sucks on it for a minute.

At this point, I am really trying hard to hide the fact that I have an erection. I really don't want anyone to see that this whole thing is turning me on.

As I am thinking of ways to hide my erection, Antwone stops sucking on Jill's nipples, removes his own shirt, and proceeds to strip completely naked. Jill and I just watch him remove all his clothes. That is when the next big shock hit. He is hung like a horse! Oh shit, he is 50% thicker and two inches longer than me. I glance at Jill, and she is looking right at his hard cock.

So now this naked boy, moves back onto the bed, and proceeds to unbuckle, unzip, and then remove my wife's pants and panties. OH SHIT! Now they are both naked.

Antwone moves his muscular body on top of hers and they kiss again. I can see his cock laying on her left leg. He doesn't try to mount her right away, but is just enjoy having his nakedness on top of her naked body and he kisses her some more.

After totally making out like high school kids, he slowly moves his body so he is between her legs. I think to myself, "this is it, he is going to have sex with my wife."

But then, Jill pushes him off. He doesn't resist her. Without hesitation, he moves off of her.

Oh Good, she is not going to allow this to happen. However, she tells him that she just can't be looking at him when he "does it." She turns away from him, gets on all fours, and looks at me.

For a minute, he acts like he doesn't know what to do. But then comes to his senses, gets on his knees, and moves behind her. That is when I get up, come over to the bed, lower myself on one knee so I am eye level, and look into Jill's eyes. She looks back at me.

One thing about Jill, she does not have a filter. She says what is on her mind. So as we are now face to face looking at each other, she gives me a play by play, "His cock is touching my sex. He is rubbing up and down my pussy." I just continue to look into those beautiful eyes that I fell in love with year ago. When her eyes suddenly open wide, she tell me, "He is at my love hole. Oh... He is starting to enter me. Oh shit, he is really big."

She rocks back and forth just a little and I know he is pushing into her trying to ease himself into her. For a virgin, he is really good at taking it slow.

Now, I am thinking in my head, "my wife is naked with another man. His cock is touching her pussy, He has all intentions of penetrating her. Oh shit! He is going to have sex with Jill. His cock is going to be inside my wife." This was going through my mind as I am looking Jill right in the eye.

After rocking forward and back for a minute, her mouth opens like something just surprising happened. "Antoine is inside of me. Oh shit, he's inside of me. He is so big."

He holds it there for a minute. I think he is just happy to have penetrated her opening. Then he starts pushing into her again, just a little bit at a time. She is barely moving forward and backward now. After a few minutes, I realize he is slowly getting his cock inside my wife's vagina. Now, I am curious how far he will be able to push his cock inside her. But I stay right there in front of my wife, watching her face.

"He is so big... I don't think I can take all of him inside of me." She starts to breath deeper and faster. After a few more minutes, "He is so deep. I think he is all the way inside of me." When she says that, he stops pushing and just holds it there. I think he was afraid she was going to put a stop to it. Or he was just enjoying the feeling of being inside my wife. "OK, I think I can take more."

Holy shit, my wife wants him to give her his whole big black cock. She WANTS IT. And with that, he starts pushing into her again. "Oh... Oh... Oh" She is still breathing heavy as she makes moaning sound of what I think is pleasure. "That's it... Antoine is all the way inside of me." She must have felt his pelvis pushed against her butt and now knows that she took his whole cock inside of her.

Antwone slowly pulls back and then pushes back in. "Oh, he is so big," she says with what I think is a look of discomfort.

Now I can't take it any more. I get up, move around the bed so I can see the thing that is inside my wife. Antwone looks me in the face, "She feels so good. I love her pussy. I love having my cock inside of her. I love that her's is the first cunt my cock has ever been in. I love her pussy."

Then he pulls out completely and I see the huge instrument that was just buried inside my wife. As I am completely amazed at how much bigger it is now that it is fully erect, he slowly pushes it back inside her. I watch as his huge cock disappears inside my wife's tight vagina.

"Oh, that is better, just like that. Yes, fuck my pussy." I hear Jill say. HOLY SHIT!!! She is really getting into this. What the hell? As I watch Antwone start to pick up the pace and really start to fuck her pussy.

He is pushing into her harder now and she is pushing back meeting his every thrust. After a while I hear, "Yes, Yes, just like that. Don't stop. Oh, don't stop." She is really breath heavy now. As he continues to pound her pussy, Jill gabs a pillow and puts her head down on it, leaving her ass in the air to be had by our young friend. Next thing I hear, "Oh, that feels so good," just before she puts her face right into the pillow and I know she is having an orgasm. What the hell!? My wife is cumming while he is fucking her with his monster cock.

"Shit! she is definitely having an orgasm," I am thinking to myself and then Antwone starts to pant, pushes hard into her ass, and I know he is unloading his balls deep inside my wife's cunt, really deep inside of her. He holds tight against her for a minute while he empties every drop. Shit! He just unloaded hundreds of millions of sperm inside my wife's fertile belly.

They both collapse on the bed, with him still inside of her. "WOW, That was amazing," I hear Antwone say after regaining his breath. "Holy shit! Yes! That WAS amazing," I hear my sweet, innocent wife say. What the hell, she liked it. She like getting fucked by our young friend.

Antwone must have shrunken and slipped out of her, because he then rolls off of her and lays on the edge of our bed still catching his breath.

2cdr911
2cdr911
86 Followers
12