All Comments on 'The Promotion'

by MountainLaurel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
quick lawsuit quick couple million

why is it so difficult for you authors to come up with even something remotely realistic. Realism is erotic. This is a site for EROTIC LITERATURE. Not insulting garbage like this crap. People are not MORONS.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 8 years ago
Wrong place

NC or Loving Wives are a better fit.

No guilt on her part? Shame.

Val

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
divorced and a millionaire.

After not feeling good he goes to the hospital to find out he has three different STDs. He confronts his wife after some investigating her. Realized it happened during a meeting his wife had and found out it was with his boss.

Epilog: His wife ended up a whore in Argentina and his boss and wife are gound at the bottom of a revine in Greece. His old company is destroyed with the orgy and company unknown side benefits. Plus the IRS wasnt paid its share and took the company and sold it to the husband. New life begins. ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Lots of hot ingredients here. Write more in a similar way. Ignore detractors or people who do not get this is an erotic story site.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 8 years ago
Marriage is Doomed

The husband probably already had the promotion before she called his boss. However, now she believes she had to get it for him. That shows a lack of respect that will continue to grow as time goes on. Furthermore, her complete lack of remorse indicates that she already does not love her husband.

For this story to be any good, we need a second chapter where all of the guilty parties get to pay the consequences for their actions. Otherwise, this is just another disgusting story by an author who likes to glorify cheating.

AvidreaderinozAvidreaderinozabout 7 years ago
Respect

I found this entry well written and erotic. That said the disrespectful comments detract from the spirit of Lit. If you feel the need to diss authors in this way then please find somewhere else to get your erotica.

Once again a fine contribution, thank you.

technofrog2002technofrog2002over 6 years ago
Well written but...

The rationalization she was doing this for her husband and no remorse for cheating made this an unpleasant story to read. Also the lack of her husband being part of the story left it too one sided. I feel bad for her husband because he's married to a woman who really doesn't love him. The boss and his wife are horrible people to basically blackmail her into it. All around all parties in this story are pretty useless people with no morales. If he were to find out their marriage would over. He'd have to quit his job it would be to painful to stay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Somebody should shoot you in the head

I would love for somebody like FTDS to add to this. The husband finds out what she did, quits his job, dumps her ass, and tells the world what a sorry ass slut she is. This story, as written, sucks a green donkey dick.

racfguyracfguyabout 4 years ago

Fred is an asshole.

With "friends" like that, who needs enemies?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous