The Promotion Present

Story Info
A slave is sold as a gift for a mans promotion party.
5.2k words
4.06
10.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
223 Followers

---

## Jenni Arrives at The Mansion

She's been given a task. A task from her master that she's more than happy to fulfill.

But her knees and legs shake from nervousness as she stands at the door to the three story home. It's a cold evening, and a short pink mini skirt with thigh high stockings does little to help.

*But I won't be cold for long*, she thinks.

She knocks on the door and holds her white purse in her hands, watching her breath while listening for footsteps.

And then her handler for the evening, Jason, answers the door.

He's a man of wide stature and of collegiate make. She thinks of him as the kind of guy who would drink light beer watching football games at bars and do steak cookouts on the weekend. He gives her a wide smile and looks her up and down.

"So you're Jenni eh?" he says, stepping through the door.

"Yes. My master Charlie has sold me to you for the evening," she says, stammering in her black heels.

"That's right. We had a fun bet over the game last week. He made a poor choice choosing the Jets to win by 7. But, I have a feeling your Master isn't much of a betting man, now is he?"

---

## Master Charlie Planned It

Jenni remembers the evening before he went to the bar. Her Master Charlie discussed it in detail with her and it made her quiver in excitement and nervousness as she knelt at his feet.

She remembers how Charlie told her, in her servant's harness, strapped to the floor blots. He took her chin in her hand and made her look up at him while his cock was deep into her mouth. She sucked on him as he described his plan.

"I'm going to make you a wonderful slut next week. Tonight, after you suck my cum out of my cock, I'm going out while you stay here and clean up. I'll look for a bull with a bunch of his friends and make a bet... For you," he says.

The thought of her being shared makes her squirm and moan in delight. To silence her, Charlie took her head by the hair and pulled her deep down onto his cock, making her keep his dick sheathed inside of her throat as he finished explaining.

"And you're going to be their special present for the evening. Perhaps to celebrate someone's promotion, or their birthday, or maybe just pass you around because they're bored. But either way, I'm going to lose that bet on purpose. And you're going to go over there and be used and put on display. Is that clear?" he concludes.

With watery eyes, Jenni looks up at her master and nods.

She remembers the sweet taste of his cum and how much it pleased him.

As well as the smile on his drunk face when he returned later that evening.

---

"My Master isn't very much into sports or a betting man," she says flatly.

But this time, Jason's friends come around the corner, their ties loosened over their work dress shirts and already several beers in. One of them, a scrawny but clean cut man with an oxford shirt, points at her with a beer in his hand.

"Is this the *present* you were talking about? The one for Michael?" he says.

Jason confirms.

The boys high five each other and russell each other a bit, hooting and hollering at her, while she stands in the cold. Jason gives her a 'come here' motion with his finger, finally inviting her inside.

---

## Michael is Unaware

He still has his suit jacket on and is standing around the country kitchen counter, nursing a beer and speaking to his other male coworkers laughing about indistinct things. Jenni scans the wooden floor of the room as she enters, all eyes on her, and she wonders who this Michael might be.

She feels a strong hand grab at her elbow to stop her as the rest of the boys at the door walk in and join the rest at the counter.

"So, you're a real BDSM slave eh?" he asks.

"Yes. I'm owned by Charlie. As you can see here," she says, pointing to the leather collar around her neck. The small medallion embedded in the leather is engraved clearly into the silver:

*Property of Master Charlie.*

Jason comes in close to read it, then gives her a look over her body and licks his lips.

"That's so hot. So, you have to do everything he says?" he asks.

"That's right. Whatever he commands, I have to do."

"What did he tell you that you had to do this evening?"

Jenni blushes and twists in her heels, trying to bring out the words, her master's instructions, that they spoke about just earlier this morning. She tells him all of the details, just as her Master instructed her to do, scene and all.

---

## His Instructions Are Very Clear

She was positioned over the wooden horse, her ass already red and blushing, as he started to relay what he desired.

"You're going to act as their tray for appetizers. They can touch you, eat off of you, and do whatever they want to you as they satisfy themselves with their treats," says Charlie.

He swings the wooden paddle hard. The feeling of the swing pulses through her body and makes her wet.

"Yes Master," she says, whimpering.

"And then, you will go up and shower. You will be a good girl and invite them to go up and watch you. Make sure you are properly clean for whoever you will be servicing."

He swings again.

The spank rings against the walls of their playroom.

"Yes Master," she whimpers again.

"And then, you will give him the option for how he wants you dressed. Make sure you bring at least two sets of something slutty, easy to rip, and... exposing," he says.

Another spank hard.

She yelps and feels her legs shake as the heat radiates off of her ass.

"And then, you're going to be his fuck doll, his toy, his present for the evening to use in front of all of his friends while they get to watch, and then..."

A final hard spank that makes her shout in pain and her pussy drip. She jiggles against her restraints as the pain starts to settle.

"And then," continues Charlie, placing a hand on her back, "While he is getting ready to finish, you are to take all of his friends cum all over your face. And once all of his friends are satisfied, he can then finish inside of you as much as he wants."

Charlie spanks Jenni with his bare hand, then slides down into her pussy.

Jenni feels so wet she can barely contain herself, feeling wetness start to come down her leg.

"Are you going to fulfill my orders, my little cum slut?" he says.

"Yes Master. I want it. I want to be a slut," she concludes.

"You're such a good girl. And you'll get another good girl reward if you come home successfully. How about it?"

Jenni feels close to orgasm from being called a good girl.

---

## And Jenni Wants It Badly

She concludes her story of her instructions and Jason can barely keep his hands out of his pants to prevent adjusting himself. He giggles and laughs at the imagery that she describes.

"You guys really do that?" he asks almost in shock.

She gives a slightly serious nod.

"So, that means that you have no choice but to do those things for us this evening?"

"That's right. I really want to," she says.

Jason rubs his hands together and looks at the crowd of his work partners drinking around the kitchen counter.

"You're going to make a wonderful tray. But first, I want you to get... A feeling for all of my friends," Jason says. He grabs her by the elbow and brings her up to introduce her to everyone.

---

## This is Michales Present

When Jason says this, some of the men are in on it and start to cheer each other with their light beers. Others look confused, but then whispers from the ones in the know start to fill them in. Those men, in various blue and white shirts with ties, start to smile and giggle at her.

The only one who is still not in the know is Michael, sitting at the high top chair, looking between Jason and Jenni.

"*She's* my present? What do you mean?"

"Well, as with most wrapped presents, do you want to feel it first to see what it might be? I'm sure we all do," Jason says to the crowd of his co-workers. They all start to cheer and raise their drinks and toast to Michael.

---

## Jenni is Passed Around

Jason drags her by the crook of her arm, and Jenni looks into the eyes of the hungry men as she gets close.

"Go ahead, feel her all you want. Do everything they tell us not to do at sexual harassment training," Jason says.

It makes everyone laugh.

And then their hands reach out.

Jenni feels a cold hand come up behind her and feel up her skirt. She lets it happen.

Another short haired man with a nice watch reaches out and cops a feel of her supple breast over the thin dress.

As Jason drags her around to all of the men, they start to push her dress down, exposing her breasts for them to grab. They pinch her and she jumps, stammering on her heels. They make her dress ride up, exposing her ass and the fact that she wears no panties at all. One of them even pours beer down her chest, ruining her dress.

With every passing hand and grope she felt, Jenni became more and more turned on. The nervousness started to pass from her as the touching soothed her thoughts. Her only thought:

To fulfill her Masters wishes and make him proud.

---

## Time for Appetizers

Says Jason. Everyone raises their glasses as a few of the men pick Jenni off her feet and clear the counter. They lay her down and everyone comes to the edge, looking down on her as she's splayed out for them to see.

Some of them pull her dress off over her head. Jenni feels completely exposed, just wearing stockings and heels, as hands occasionally go and graze her skin. The men gawk over her body and stare. She looks up at them feeling adored and objectified all at the same time, hearing other men gather things from the other side of the counter.

Jason comes over carrying a few things that she can't see.

"Open wide," says Jason.

She obeys his command.

And he inserts a small silicon plug in her mouth, with a suction cup attached to a plate that covers her entire vision.

"Hold it straight and level, you sexy slut. Be pretty for Michael and for our guests," says Jason.

Jenni fixes her neck and head to stay still as they start to set little chocolates on the plate. She feels her mouth build with saliva around the black silicon as the start to set more things on her naked body.

She's able to look down under the plate as she sees little chocolates being placed on her stomach and her tits. Small pieces of brownies are placed down near her pussy. And other little sweet treats are placed over her.

And then, someone smears frosting over her tits and on different places on her body with a spoon.

"Go ahead, lick her up and taste her fellas," says Jason.

She feels tongues from the random men lick the frosting off of her. Lips part around her skin as they eat off of her. The plate above her jiggles as she feels people taking things from it.

She's used as a platter as the men start to talk about her and continue on their normal conversations about football, the office, and other gossip as they continue to reapply frosting for areas they want to lick.

She feels one man lick her tit and bite her nipple, it makes her squeal with the plug in her mouth.

It makes all of the men around her laugh.

---

## She Feels Dirty

And it makes her feel aroused. Her body has several licks from all of the strangers. There are crumbs all over her. The feeling of being dirty already makes her wet. Jason goes and makes her part her legs as they all look at how wet her pussy is. They all exclaim together as they see her.

"Look at that Michael, she's all wound up and ready for you," she hears Jason say.

The plate with the plug comes out of her mouth and she exhales. Salvia comes down the side of her mouth as she looks around at the white collared men all licking their lips and fingers.

She sees the only man still wearing a suit jacket near her head above her start to speak.

He speaks directly to her.

"Are you okay with this?" he asks.

"Yes. I want to do this for my master. It's one of my tasks," she explains.

"What are the other ones?" he asks.

"Funny you should ask," she says, getting up, Crumbs rolling down her front as she swings her legs around to the edge of the counter, facing Michael.

She finally gets a good look at him.

He's tall with a square jaw with a short trimmed beard. His eyes are sharp blue which stand out against his jet black hair. Something about his nature is focused, serious, and almost stiff.

He looks her in the eyes when she turns around. Jenni can't help but to smile at him. He smirks back.

"Gentlemen," she says without taking eye contact off of Michael, "As per my Masters instructions, I am to invite you up to the bathroom to watch me clean myself for Michaels use. Please follow me upstairs," she says.

All of the men around raise their glasses into the air and cheer. They slap Michael on the back as if he won something. But he never takes his eyes off of Jenni.

She puts a hand out to have him help her off the counter and lead her to the bathroom upstairs. The rest of the men follow.

---

## The Shower is Perfect for a Show

It's a large bathroom and all of the men have piled in. Michael stands in the front of the group for the best view, as the rest drink beer and gawk at her.

She rubs soap all over herself, making sure to get all of the crumbs off of her, but also showcasing herself to Michael. She dances in the shower, spreading herself and cupping her breasts under the water as the men comment about her body. Through the noise of the water, she hears the men asking Michael how he might use her.

But Michael doesn't answer. He just watches her as she lathers up with soap and rubs it over herself sensually. She continues to dance, making the white soap build on her body and run down her as she rinses off.

But for all of her showering, she still feels more wet than ever.

She comes out, dripping wet, and walks over to her purse and hands it to Michael. She towels off as she says...

---

### "You Get to Pick What You Fuck Me In"

The comment makes the men hoot and holler as they pile back into the bedroom, some running downstairs to grab more beers. They start up music in the bedroom and dance around, acting like frat boys, clinking their glasses to Jason, thanking him for the bet he won.

Michael looks into her purse and pulls out a small plastic sealed bag.

"These," he says, handing her the diamond fishnets with the open crotch.

Jenni feels her adrenaline dump into her system. She can smell his cologne of rosy pepper and she feels herself lift off the ground. She looks at them, discovering the surprise of clothing that he could have chosen from that her Master stuffed into her purse before she left.

With her and Michael alone in the bathroom, he looks up and down her wet body as she looks between his bulging pants and the skimpy fishnets in her hand.

"Have you done this before?" he asks her.

"No," she says. "But it's something I've really wanted to do for a long time. I've discussed it with my master quite a bit. This is a treat for me, so to speak."

Michael gives a short laugh then clears his throat.

"*This* is a treat? They're humiliating you," he says.

"It's hard to explain. But after a short lifetime of men always falling over themselves and rolling out the red carpet for me, something just started to fade away from it. People were treating me too nice, always calling me pretty, and fonding over me. After a while it didn't feel pleasurable anymore. And then, my Master started to put me in my place. Now he gives me tasks like this to help balance the scale in my head," she finishes explaining.

Michael sets his beer down on the bathroom counter top and takes off his jacket, also setting it by his drink. He takes out a card from his jacket and puts it into her purse.

"I like the sound of this *a lot*. And whatever kinky community or group your master is a part of, I want to know more. Give him this after you get home," he says.

And with that, Michael exits the bathroom and allows Jenni to change.

---

## She Feels Exposed in the Fishnet Body Stocking

And walks out into the bedroom with all of the men around. She feels objectified again as they all start to comment on her body.

"Damn," one man says, "Look at how fucking sexy her tits are."

"Her pussy is probably already as wet as the shower."

"I wonder how hot she'll look with all of our cum on her face."

And Michael sits at the end of the bed, shirt off, pants undone, but still on.

Jenni walks up to Michael and kneels down in front of him, her hands on her knees, and looks right into his eyes. She feels electricity shoot through her as she says what she always longs to say to others. And she makes sure the rest of the room can hear her say...

"I'm at your command and your service, Michael."

---

## Michael Starts to Use Jenni

"Suck on me for a while and give everyone a show," he says.

Jenni undoes his pants and his cock flops out. The crowd around them gasps and whoops in approval at how large and hard he is. Jenni takes him in her hand and starts to lick the tip of his cock.

He tastes as good as he smells. The heat of his cock is apparent and she starts to allow her saliva to build on his cock, running down the side as she prepares to take him in. She strokes the base of him, giving him a hand job to warm up.

Michael rests back on his elbows and tips his head back in pleasure as she begins to drop her entire mouth around his cock. She continues to look up at him, then makes eye contact with the rest of the men around the room as they drink.

Some take out their phones and start taking pictures. And she looks directly at them as she does.

As she sucks on him, using her hand to stroke him and take him further and further into her mouth, she feels herself becoming wet with the thought that the photos will make it out to more friends.

Jenni continues to go down on him, looking him in the eye as she slurps around him and making a mess. Pulls out her mouth, letting saliva string back as she takes a deep breath.

The crowd around starts to become silent, enjoying the show, as her moans fill the room.

Michael comes up and takes her head in his hands, and he begins to guide her down on his cock. She lets her hands go, and then allows him to use her mouth like a pussy. He trusts in her mouth, and she gags on it, moaning and slurping and making a mess.

Jenni pulls out and starts to stroke his wet cock with both of her hands.

Michael starts to breathe hard. She sees his eyes start to dilate. And then, she feels the primal urge within him starting to take over.

"Get on the bed with me and squat over my cock. I want to be inside you and I want to show everyone how good your pussy looks on display," he says.

## She Obeys His Command

Michael gets onto the queen bed in the middle of the carpeted room and takes his pants off. Jenni stands over him, facing the entire room of men ogling at her, and squats down. She puts her hands on his chest and leans back, spreading her legs.

She feels herself completely filled as Michael slides right in.

The pleasure she feels is immediate as he starts to pump inside of her. As her moans escape her mouth, she feels like a dozen eyes crawl over her breasts as they jump up and down in her fishnet body suit. They all lead right down her chest to her pussy, now thoroughly being used, as the men start to take out their cocks and stroke themselves.

Jenni has made every single cock in the room hard, and it makes her happy.

The orgasm starts to build inside of her as Michael continues to thrust. Several of the men, in between jerking their own cocks, take out their phones and continue to take photos and videos of her.

To help, she takes her hand and spreads her labia and her legs even wider, letting the men see all of Michael inside of her and the details of her pussy.

Delimity
Delimity
223 Followers
12