The Promotion Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every single cock is out now, and all men stroke themselves with malicious intent.

Michael stops, letting Jenni coo with him deep inside of her. She leans back as he takes a handful of her hair.

"I was told," he says, "That you're supposed to take all of their loads on your face before I cum inside of you. Is that right?" he asks.

Jenni nods against his chest.

Michael then throws her forward on the bed. She catches herself and then sets her head on the corner, slightly over it so that she can see the men.

"Make her pretty for me boys," says Michael.

---

## Then the First Man Starts.

Michael slides into Jenni again as the first man strokes himself over her face. She holds her tits together, looking up at the man over her as he comes close to cumming. She moans in pleasure with the rythmic fucking that Michael does. She licks her lips and looks into the eyes of the man above her.

"Cum all over my face. Make me as slutty as possible for Michael," she says.

The simple words do it for the man as he increases his pace of strokes.

And as he cums, it makes Michael wild. He fucks her with all intensity and she feels him hitting her cervix just as the mans hot cum shoots over her forehead and onto the side of her mouth.

As the man grunts and finishes above her, she looks at Michael. His abs are flaring as he thrusts and he's built up a sweat. He smiles, his pupils dilating again.

Jenni smiles back at him.

"I want more cum on my face," she says.

The next man in line comes over. She leans back, licking some of the cum off of her chin and spitting a bit to make it more nasty across her mouth. The next man takes no time at all to let out a huge load, squirting it right into her mouth. He cums a lot and she feels the hot liquid filling. As he pulls back, she lets it out over her chin, looking right at Michael so he can see.

He fucks her even harder.

"More!" she says.

The next man comes over. He takes the time to squirt over her face, but is enthusiastic and squirts her more on her forehead and in her hair. The feeling makes Jenni moan even more. She begins to touch her clit as she asks for the next man to come.

Another man comes forward and tilts her head up so that Michael can watch. She holds Michaels stare as the cum from the next cock hits her face and covers her cheeks and mouth. Streams of it now flow down her, dripping onto her fishnets that Michael begins to enthusiastically rip as he finds places to grip her while he fucks her.

The more cum she gets on her face, the closer she feels herself coming to orgasm.

The more she gets close, the more she squeezes the cock of Michael.

Until all of the men in the room are satisfied.

---

## She Loves the Mess

And now, Jenni puts on her final show for Michael. She licks at some of the cum on her face and takes her hands over her chest, rubbing in the excess that has dripped down on her.

"I like being a mess for you. Do you think I'm a cum slut?" she asks him.

He pumps faster.

The rest of the men around the room, satisfied, still look on with anticipation for Michael to cum last.

"I've always wanted to be a cum dumpster. And now I am. Don't you want to cum in me like this? Like a slutty mess?" she asks Michael.

At his full strength of fucking her, Jenni feels the words leave her as she begins to orgasm. Her face turns red and she arches her back. She squeezes her legs and her pussy around Michael, bringing him into her fully.

And then she feels it.

Michael cums so hard that she feels it inside of her. It's warm, and there's a lot of it.

He pulls out then takes Jenni by an ankle.

He spins her around and spreads her leg for the audience in the room.

Jenni feels the creampie coming out of her, dripping over her ass and onto the bed.

The men in the room raise their glasses and down their beverages.

"What a fucking slut," one man says.

"Damn she looks like a cum dumpster. Fucking sexy and messy," another says.

"Such a cum hungry whore," the last man says.

Panting and recovering, Jenni feels a satisfaction from being on display, the words of humiliation, and the feeling of being used by everyone in the room.

She's satisfied everyone.

And therefore, she's satisfied with her master.

Michael leans down into her ear and parts her hair.

"Remember to mention me to your master. I want to use you again."

Jenni feels full, both in terms of physicality but in spirit. She's wanted in the ways that her Master has taught her. The way that a woman like her can experience men through adoration in this way is a twisted feeling that gives her the right kind of pleasure. She basks in it as the men continue to look at her, then file out of the room.

Jason is one of the last in the line. He has his cock tucked back in but has his phone in the other hand.

"Okay Jenni. Your special Uber is here. The instructions from your master were to return as you are. No shower. No changing into clothes. Get your heels on and get on home," he says.

He walks out of the door laughing with the other male guests who overheard him. The line the stairs, waiting for her.

Michael goes and grabs her purse and her dress and hands it to her. Sitting on the bed, he then takes the extra pleasure of helping her with her heels on.

"I'll walk you to the car," he says.

What a gentleman, thinks Jenni.

The men almost clap as she's led down the stairway by the hand. The cold of the night greets her as she's led into the car and sent home.

---

## Her Master Waits

And she can see him waiting in the window of their house. With the dry cum on her face, in her hair, and between her legs, she exits without regard to the outside world, letting her heels be her music that serenades her triumphant task up the steps to her home. She knocks, ripped fishnets and naked in all. And her Master Charlie answers.

"Come in my little slave," she says.

As per their agreement, after a task, she heads to the wooden horse and leans over. Her Master walks around her and inspects her. He takes her chin in his hand and looks at her, moving it side to side, to see the dried cum marks.

"Were you a good girl at the party?" he asks.

"Yes Master," she says.

Charlie goes over and gets a paddle. Jenni feels herself tighten. She wonders if she did anything wrong.

"Did you act as a platter for the men to eat off of your body?" he asks.

"Yes Master," she says.

Charlie walks around behind her, taking a handful of her cum crusted hair and pulls back, making her arch her back.

"And did you put on a show for everyone? Shower, then fuck one of the guests like I said?" he asks.

"Yes Master!" she says.

He lets go of her hair, then comes back around to her. Jenni feels the tears almost welling up in her face.

*Please tell me. It's all I want to hear*, she thinks.

Charlie looks at her in the eyes then kisses her softly. He brings his lips over to her ear.

"You are such a good girl. You did very well for your master," he says.

A sense of ultimate pleasure and relief flows over her. The orgasm she had earlier reignites under Charlie's touch. She relives all of it at once and feels the ultimate satisfaction.

His satisfaction.

As she releases over the wooden horse, she feels Charlie walking over to where she set her dress and purse down. He goes through it, then walks back over.

He holds the card in front of her face.

"What's this?" he asks.

"The guest I entertained and fucked. He wants to do it again," she says.

And she sees her Master's smile and the wheels turning in his head again.

"That's such a good girl," he says.

12