All Comments on 'The Prophecy'

by LL72

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First of all, we can't put our morals of today to a time period when a son who married his mother or sister. In some cultures, in the past, a son would have to breed his mother if he was to be the new king. So, if one is living in a time period where he takes his mother to be his wife then be on with it.

In 1965 I approached my older sister and confess my desires to want to be with her. I told her that what I was about to confess that she could never whisper a word to anyone especially to our mother. I then told her that the man in me saw her as the most beautiful girl in our high school and that I would sell my soul to Satan himself if I could make love to her. I logic with her that if we were lovers, I could never speak a word of our relationship to anyone. That I've had always been there to protector her and that I could never hurt her or let anyone her. I told her that I would bet she was still a virgin and that a part of her had to be curious about sex. I ended up by saying that I wanted to be the man who introduced her to sex and that I just wanted her to give it some thought. That after thinking about it and she said no then that would be the end of it. I would never bring it up again.

Three months later I took her virginity in a lakeside community in Big Bear Lake, California. We have been together ever since that special day. Elena gave me five beautiful children. We had to leave the country to be husband and wife and have a family.

So, if it is in the fifth century or 1965....the heart wants what the heart wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like this story. Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
10" really???

footprints??? LOL!

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 1 year ago

I loved the story, till they time babies got involved.

Porn action should come without consequences.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story a lot. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story it felt a little odd in the start but finally started making since! A comment said there should be no children in porn this is not a porn story it's a made up story of incest! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bhill8671bhill8671about 1 year ago
I love these kind of stories and even though I gave you 5 stars,

I feel like I came in the middle of the story. You should write a prequel showing how the two of them came to be where they are.

walkindatdogwalkindatdogabout 1 year ago

i've never said this before, but this one is begging for a sequel! at the height of their reign, they are suddenly swept back to their own world, on horseback in the middle of a motocross mud bog, dodging all comers!

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Yeah should have wrote another chapter this 1 was a little bit flat it only had the hint of a conflict in it there is definitely more to tell with more conflict than the first part

boaman007boaman0079 months ago

One of the best stories I have read in a long time. Very well written, thanks for sharing your talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLL72@LL72
I write stories about fantastic sex, that's fantastic in all senses of the word: Great - I write about mind blowing orgasms and people having the best sex they ever had, with all the women wet and the guys hard, no-one gets cramp or has a headache or can't perform. Not credibl...