The Prophecy Pt. 01

Story Info
A Prince is chosen by the Prophecy. Does he live up to it?
2.3k words
4.04
5.2k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

There was a prophecy. The Elder Witch warned the King of the lands that his son will be the one to defeat the Evil Queen of the North. Though the Evil Queen did not interfere with the peace of his Kingdom, he knew that it was a matter of time before her army would invade his kingdom. And one day, his son was born, Rakeem. Rakeem was blessed by the Elder Witch to be invulnerable to any kind of attacks, physical and magic. The King was happy with this blessing and raised Rakeem to be a warrior but once he hit puberty, the King saw by the funny walk of the servants that went into Rakeem's room, that he possessed immense sexual prowess. He was happy with this development but soon, Rakeem started ignoring his responsibilities and went around wrecking the pussies in his kingdom. Girls craved him and wives cheated on their husbands to sleep with him. Soon, Rakeem had almost every woman he laid his eyes on, in his kingdom. One day, Rakeem was going about his usual day, taking his bath while a girl was bouncing on his and the others waiting for their turn and trying to get him to have them by showing off their flexibility.

The King's sister was passing by, angry and worried at the news of their shrinking border, and she saw him spending his time recklessly as ever. She was angry. Was this the hero that is going to save their kingdom from the hands of the Evil Queen? She got angry at how their lives lay on the hands of a sex addict and she went to confront him. It was more of dumping her problems on him and she screamed out loud. Everyone stopped for a second.

"What the hell are you doing Nephew? Is this what the prophecy said? Is this the kind of person we have to depend on?"

She was fuming, breathing heavy and eyes red. Rakeem turned to look at her in the pool. A long dress that did a bad job at hiding the curves of the person, her dress left little to the imagination. A burgundy coloured cloth that was wide around the feet and was hugging her around her waist. It got tighter and thinner as one looked up. Her breasts were half-hidden with her nipples trying to get out through the dress. It became a single thread when it came to her collarbone and followed the same pattern at the back, leaving a majority of her back to the viewer's pleasure. He wanted to tell her to her face that she had no business in his life but watching his aunt in such a sexy dress, yanked the thoughts out of his mind. Blessed with a chiselled body and a very thick and long cock, he took pride in it and never missed a chance to show it off.

She never realised he was naked. He simply stood up and turned towards her. Walking out of the pool, he stood before her. The distance between them was a good one but the length of his cock covered it with ease. It was already wet with the juices of the pussy that was being fucked. She stared at his long thick cock that stood like a sword that was about to pierce through her. The anger vanished. Sweat took its place as the breathing subsided. Mouth running dry, she couldn't take the eyes off of it.

"You were saying?"

He threw his words at her, knowing very well what will happen next. He heard tales of orgies her aunt hosted before he was born. It was said that they went on for days and ended up in the participants having extreme dehydration. She always came out on top. That always intrigued him as no girl in his kingdom was able to withstand the sheer speed and stamina he displayed. This was his turn to test his limits.

She stood there gaping at his cock, her pussy getting wet as she recalled her young days. He brushed her hair as if he was playing with a horse. She was a conquest to him and it took time for her to come back to the present. She shook her head.

"Wh...What are you..u doing?"

She fumbled with words as he went closer to her. The head of his cock poking over her dress and trying to get inside. Fingers brushed against her neck and that touch made her close her eyes, leaving all her thoughts behind. By the time she opened it, the straps of her dress were lying on her tits. He grabbed her dress in the middle and pulled it down. She protested but she knew it was all in vain. Her naked body invited him as his eyes scanned her throughout. Walking around the examined her. His eyes pierced through her and she couldn't take a step. Her body refused to.

"You maintained yourself very well Aunt. Nice ass", hands on his chin, he stared at her ass.

"You shouldn't say those words" She finally regained the strength to speak against him.

"Hmmm, let's see what your body says". In a swift motion, his hands came around her and grabbed tits. His squeeze was gentle and it felt like a massage that made her want to howl like an animal. The quick movement left her dazzled and her hands were halfway in the air to push his hand away when he did the one thing she did not expect. She moaned out loud as his fingers pushed through her pussy from the bottom. He started mixing her juices in her with his fingers as he caressed her tits, moving it up and down. Fingertip circling round her nipples and flicking it occasionally. His teeth dig into the side of her neck and started sucking. He went faster. She grabbed his hair and he added another finger in her. While the other two-fingered her, moving in and out of her, he turned the third one around in her. The third finger explored her insides, stretched her pussy wherever it touched and its fingertip scratched her insides. Her grip loosened on his hair but she didn't let it go. This went on for a while and he took his body off of her. She gasped and said four words looking at the wall before her. Her eyes were in front but she was not seeing anything.

"Give it to me" She commanded him

"As you wish," he said and moved forward, keeping his dick beneath her pussy and started moving to and fro, rubbing her wet dripping cunt on his shaft. She bit her lip. She could see the tip of the cock before her, extending beyond her crotch. She smiled as she made a licking sound and got away from his pride. She turned back and pushed him onto the ground.

He fell with a thud and spread his legs inviting her. Like a lioness, she moved forward towards her prey. She held his cock with both her hands and still his tip was popping out mocking her.

"You'll know the truth behind those stories now, " She took her tongue out and showed it to him. He was impressed. That could do some real damage to him. The tongue stiffened as she bent down and the tip of her tongue poked into his head and she flicked it. He couldn't control himself from moaning. Her tongue acted as if it has a mind on its own. It circled the head, tracing his shape and wrapped around his shaft. She made a circle with her lips and took it in.

She went slow. He had a smile on his face, a cocky smile. She did not stop. He knew that by now his head was hitting the dangling thing at the back of her throat. He could feel her throat now and she still went ahead and took it all in. His smile vanished and he whimpered like a dog. This was a new experience for him. Something that no girl was able to do to him. His cockiness vanished as she started sucking his cock. Sucking it like a vacuum, and she always deepthroated him with every stroke. He never felt her teeth hitting his skin. She was a pro. He knew he couldn't last anymore. His back straightened. He wanted to last but that seemed impossible. The feeling in his body rose high, the feeling to shoot his load out hard. She was smiling with tears in her eyes.

She knew she had him under her control. She went faster. Sucking and twisting her tongue all around her shaft, she took it all in. The urge was getting higher and higher. His position did not help. He felt like his cock was a pipe to shoot out all him cum and it was at its final point. He's going to climax like never before. He experienced this only once and that involved magic. This was different. This had no magic involved and still, he felt like one of the girls he fucked, who begged him to let come in any position he wanted her to. The tables were turned and he was about to cum. Pre-cum came out and soon, it was time for the final act. She sensed it and took her mouth out. A huge strand of saliva fell out of her mouth attached to his dick and she took her breath. She grabbed his balls and squeezed him hard. He was shocked. It was being taken away. His orgasm. He tried to move forward and she squeezed them hard. He did not dare to move.

"You wanna cum so bad huh? I won't let you have this one. If only you had learnt magic instead of fucking your teacher daily, I might have been under your control now." She bent forward and licked his tip. Anger was replaced by frustration as he knew he had no power in this.

"Please, " he begged. "Please, let me cum. I'll do anything. I'll fuck you like crazy"

She loosened her grip on his balls and smiled. She started stroking again

"On one condition, two actually," She said after a while thinking.

"What is it? Tell me quickly, " he was getting impatient. He needed that and it was a matter of time before it goes away.

"Confess before the King and start working on your prophecy from tomorrow. Stop this messing around." She commanded him

He wanted to scream no but his brain wasn't working.

"Alright, what's the second one? " He bowed to her finally

"Make me squirt, " She said smiling. Her stroking increased.

He had a naughty smile. "Fine, accepted. I give you my word. Now make me cum". He begged her. She obliged and climbed on him, pushing her ass on his face. Her pussy shoved onto his mouth as she started her work again.

They licked each other like wild animals. Filling each other's holes with saliva, trying to dominate the other. He put his thumbs on her pussy and stretched it apart. His tongue went all inside her, his nose digging into her pussy and he rubbed her clit between his fingertips. She couldn't take it anymore. Her body was pulsing. Uneasiness in every part of her body took over. She felt it was trying to get out something that she couldn't handle. With a scream as his tongue tip touched her sweet spot, she squirted like a fountain over his face. He closed his eyes as the gush of juices hit him. He was a mouthful with the juices. He gulped them down. It was sweet and he took in some more. Finally, she collapsed and he was drenched over his chest up, even his hair was wet.

"Now make me, " He commanded her. She got to work and started squeezing his balls, licking his shaft and sucking his tip. She stopped everything as she heard his moans at the back, and started going deep, she put her lips around his head and sucked it. Pre-cum hit her and it was so much. She knew better than this and it's going to be a huge load. Faster like a machine, she sucked him, crying, gagging and out of breath. He spanked her ass and that ecstasy was building in him. He was shaking, screaming and whimpering. This went on for a while and she was impressed at his stamina. She had to do something or this was going to last forever and she knew she was not at her prime.

She took her tongue up his shaft and bit his head with her teeth. Then came the river. The river of his cum. Her eyes gaped, shocked at the huge stream of cum that hit the back of her throat. She tried to take her head away but he held her head there. She took every drop of it. It was too much, even for her. His cum was leaking out of the edges of her mouth. She tried swallowing it but it kept cumming. Tears ran down and her hands slamming the ground. She felt the force slow down and he left her. She fell back away from him, onto the pillar and started coughing the cum from her windpipe. She licked the remaining from her lips and her hands. He was on the ground panting, exhausted and unable to open his eyes. He opened them and finally, she was looking at him with both their clothes in her hands.

"I'm taking this as a souvenir. Also, tomorrow morning. Don't forget, " His breath eased but it was not normal. He watched her silhouette walking as he lay there naked, a smile on his face and not liking the idea of facing his father the next day.